Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-09-2013, 01:07

42 y/o Female from United States
Playbunniechick is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
What's up with the wasp spray stuff

Okay my pet gorilla was telling my pet lion the other day about this new thing there making out of wasp spray. He said that people were doing it and that it looks like meth and you get high off of it. So my question is how would you know if you bought wasp spray and thought you was buying meth and how does it make you feel so I can make sure to let my lion and tigers know what to look for.
Old 20-09-2013, 03:20
Mercury Member

23 y/o Male from United States
DrZenga needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: What's up with the wasp spray stuff

First off, this isnt new by any means... I've heard said rumor years ago when I first started and it wasn't new then lol. They are supposed to gdt chicken wire or something lie that hook it up to a car battery and spray it and it looks like dope...supposively. I'd imagine it wouldn't be the same high if there is even a high. Also it would taste different. Probablu worse than dope...and dope is bad enough. Coming from a person who uses iv I'd say I'd be dead if I injected some dumb shit like that lol! I wouldn't worry about that as much as I'd be worried avout getting bunk shit.
Old 20-09-2013, 06:27
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12 Points: 6,720, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

This sounds like urban legend.. your meth isn't wasp spray.. if it were, there isnt much we can do to help you ID it. Really nothing but to tell you not to smoke it and have it tested at a lab

Th

I wouldn't ever or even at gun point s,,moke wasp spray.. nothing in this stuff is meth-like.
If people have done this,(I hope not) they were probably mentally will or had the IQ of a squirrel.

Before I go into the smoking poison portion of this post I need to point a couple things out

1) spraying an arasol can over a battery is a bad idea.. it can turn into a flamethtower

2) if the the chicken wire crosses the battery terminals it will cause a short causing the battery to rapidly heat and boil.. causing it to explode

What's in it you ask (ingrediants from a can of raid wasp spray)

.20% Tetramethrin -

.Human Health Effects

The most likely routes of exposure to tetramethrin are inhalation and dermal contact, through either a workplace where tetramethrin is used, or through the use of home products with tetramethrin (#NLM). However, the EPA determined that there are no significant health risks through dermal absorption. Tetramethrin is categorized as a Group C carcinogen, a possible human carcinogen (#EPA).

Symptoms associated with exposure to pyrethroid compounds include skin and eye irritation, irritability to sound or touch, abnormal facial sensation, sensation of prickling, tingling, or creeping on skin, numbness, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, salivation, and fatigue. At very high levels of exposure, muscle twitching and fluid accumulation in the lungs may occur (#PANNA). Shortness of breath, blisters, welts, and hives are also noted with tetramethrin exposure (#NLM)
(.gov datasheet)

20% Peremethrin

Skin irritation, including itching, swelling, and redness, may occur with scabies and temporarily worsen after treatment with permethrin. Mild burning or stinging may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
(Webmd)

Inactives

Chlorethane
Cresoils
Dibutylphthalate
Dimethylphthalate
Epichlohydrin
Isophorone
Napthalene Phenol
Toulene

Why would anyone smoke this?

Last edited by Basoodler; 20-09-2013 at 13:30.
Old 20-09-2013, 16:48

My pet tiger was curious about this crazy stuff the gorilla was talking bout. I heard somewhere that a women got caught in a walmart stealing stuff to make this wasp spray. So why would anybody wanna smoke something that is used to kill bugs with......Some people will do anything to get high.
Old 20-09-2013, 16:57
Titanium Member

Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

She probably was stealing to make shake and bake not wasp spray
Old 20-09-2013, 17:22

No it said she was making wasp spray. Have you heard of people actually doing this mess. Looks like it would hurt your throat and chest.
Old 20-09-2013, 17:37
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,756, Level: 21 Points: 21,756, Level: 21 Points: 21,756, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

It could be anything, maybe it is just a slang term for meth.
People have ended up doing all sorts of stupid dangerous things because of slang names.
There have been news articles about kids taking real Bath salts because they thought they could get high on them. Stay away from 'wasp spray' whatever it is.
Some people are stupid enough to try anything, dont be one of them.
Old 20-09-2013, 17:43
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

This is the same as people "growing" meth in a fish tank buried underground in a cooler. Using charcoal and gunblue and some other shit. At least gun blue has ammonia nitrate in it. So it has one chemical that can be used in making meth (but you still aren't getting meth, from what I heard it's a mold that form).

I heard about this from a guy in prison, it goes like this: put two steel rods in the ground and put chicken wire around them. Soak in mosquito fogger. Get a battery and jumper cables and attach the positive end to one rod and the negative one to the other and it "crystallizes". This guy told me he does it all the time and it's meth.

I tried to explain to him that you can't get meth from anything except phenylacetone, ephedrine, and pseduephedrine. No no, they insist that you can grow meth and make it from bug spray. It's all bullshit.

There's even an old DEA Microgram that even say the "gunblue meth" is a myth a does not create and kind of drug.

Maybe you could get crystals of something out of this shit, it might resemble meth (i don't know), but it won't get you high and will likely get you very sick.

This is like the guy who swore up and down that he was a big time meth cook but said that red phosphorus is bone marrow...

People are idiots, don't listen to them.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 20-09-2013 at 17:45. Reason: sp
Old 20-09-2013, 19:26
Titanium Member

I hope that guy carried an emergency first extiguisher

Meth causes people to think all sorts of shit.. like red and blue skin worms, fbi conspiracies, growing meth .. wasp spray..

Hell I knew I guy who forced his mother to bathe him.in gas and bleach to kill the worms.

If it was that easy to make meth the federal government would have restricted it.. it sounds safee than a tweaker trying a shake and bake. So it would be popular

Share this on:

Tags
fake meth, fake methamphetamine, meth

» New Threads
Drug test expiry matabolites
Last post by williejo
1 Replies, 153 Views
Need help I have to see my P/O...
Last post by williejo
4 Replies, 437 Views
First trip, 300ug: Extreme...
Last post by califiir