Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-09-2013, 04:25

27 y/o Female from United States
IV_everyday is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Can u plug 30mg MS Contin er after its gelled up after prepared for injecting?

Swim doesn't like oral effects of 30 mg MS Contin ER! I followed some tips to prepare the pill for injection but it gelled up in syringe... I don't want to waist it so could I safely plug the solution?

Post Quality Evaluations:
SWIM was banned YEARS ago, please read the rules you agreed with when you signed up to DF
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 17-09-2013, 04:45
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Can u plug 30mg MS Contin er after its gelled up after prepared for injecting?

Yeah, sure, I did it with the 15s cus I thought I could shoot them but the gelled. The gelling is only to prevent it from being able to go into/out of your needle and to ruin your veins. They will work fine rectally. But it won't be time released, it will be immediate release.
Old 17-09-2013, 05:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Can u plug 30mg MS Contin er after its gelled up after prepared for injecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV_everyday View Post
Swim doesn't like oral effects of 30 mg MS Contin ER! I followed some tips to prepare the pill for injection but it gelled up in syringe... I don't want to waist it so could I safely plug the solution?
it may be a good idea to add water to it, make the solution fairly watery and either user a bigger syringe or a turkey baster or plug multiple times, that way its not just a little ball of gel without much surface area for the morphine to absorb.

as MP said it wont be time released so do your homework on dosage and take your tolerance into account to come up with a safe dose. im pretty sure rectal morphine had a 100% bioavailability or close to it where as oral has like 30 percent. so if you got any kind of high or even could feel taking a 30 mg ER morphine pill with the time release intact plugging that amount is going to be like doing 3 or 4 times as much. be careful.

i've never shot those pills before but i have had instant release morphine 30's that gelled insane but i was able to shoot after about a hour and a half science experiment. by adding water to the gel mixing and using a very large cotton ( and not using heat, a lot of times heat makes pills gel a lot worse) i was able to get a shot out of some morphine pills people were pretty much giving away because nobody could shoot them. like i said it took hours i probably wasted a bunch of morphine as well but there are things you can do to deal with some pills that gel up, depends how bad but if one had lots of time on their hands its worth a try and if worse comes to worse they can just be plugged. i only got that to work twice, like i said it took forever and was very tedious, but one gave me a really sick rush and the other for some reason didn't but after like 10 minutes i got really really high i was nodding out fucking hard i had to pull over and sit in my car for a while.
Old 17-09-2013, 05:45

Thanks that's super helpful... Well I normally take 2 of the 30 ERs a day... When I broke it down I used 1.3 cc of water total and drew up 70 cc ... I should add water to that and take about 1/4 or 1/2 of my total volume?
Old 17-09-2013, 07:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC

wait so you drew it up? i thought it was a gelled up mess and you couldn't draw it up, or are you saying you drew it into a syringe for plugging not through a needle?

i just said add water to it if all you have is a little blob of gelled up crap so when it goes in ur rectum it can spread out and absorb.

heres a list of opiate doses

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12351

i think it says for someone with no tolerance when using rectally 5-10 mg is safe for starting, if you've been taking two of those 30s a day for a while id say plugging 20-30 mg would be safe, no more than 30 though and thats assuming you have been taking them for at least a week or two and haven't stopped recently so your tolerance is lower.
Old 17-09-2013, 14:44

Well yeah it drew up in the needle but is super thick so I was nervous about injecting... So what do you think?

Last edited by Smeg; 18-09-2013 at 01:51. Reason: Substitution of "u" for "you".
Old 17-09-2013, 22:36
Silver Member

Male from United States

yea dont try to inject that aside from clogging your veins more than eating bacon grease every day the rest of your life you would the plunger would get stuck, the gel would clog.

sounds like plugging is the best option let us know how the dose does for you.
Old 18-09-2013, 01:28
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Demetrov is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

I recently did this with the Gel-Type MS Contin 30s; I can thin the gel out enough to put through a 29g, and make the solution so it just doesn't leave one glob.

Even with the modified thinned solution, it is quite viscous and you have to use a little more pump strength to inject it, but really it isn't really worth it much.

Because it is a thicker liquid/gel, it "sticks" to the tunnel of your vein and intensifies the damn Histamine reaction 10x sometimes; my wrist (from my hand to halfway up) looked like one big mossie bite 2/4 inch above my skin, and the induced edema in my left and right hand took over 3 days to subside (my hand looked like a baseball), and this happened on several goes and several spots, every drop IV, and it gets worse the thinner the vein you use also.

Also like to add; 1 Drop went IM on the top of my hand, it did not swell, but it left a ball of gel in that spot you could move around a bit for around 5 days after, it was kinda weird in the good and bad way.

All in all, the Morphine worked fine.
Old 18-09-2013, 02:05
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
yea dont try to inject that aside from clogging your veins more than eating bacon grease every day the rest of your life you would the plunger would get stuck, the gel would clog.

sounds like plugging is the best option let us know how the dose does for you.
This is by far the safest choice. The route of administration as in "plugging" can take some practical planning regarding safety. There are plenty of threads here regarding the relative health conscious blandishments of doing it this way.

Here's one http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...afety+plugging to look through.

Please let us know how you get on.
Old 18-06-2014, 23:02

Female from United States
TheQuietStorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Coolhandluke mentioned that heat seems to make them "gel a lot worse." If that is the case, would it be better to use cool water when prepping? I normally mix my crushed pills with very warm water before plugging.

Share this on:

» New Threads
Kratom withdrawal questions. Need...
Last post by Butter Bigsby
5 Replies, 273 Views
Taking Small dose of pure mdma...
Last post by Potter
1 Replies, 2 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by Butter Bigsby
100 Replies, 12,459 Views
Please help - Need support -...