Register Tags

Notices

Old 16-09-2013, 17:52

29 y/o Male from United States
Anomy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Meth - IV - First Experience

First I would like to start with saying I am not an experienced meth abuser. I could probably count the number of times I've used meth on my two hands in the past 12 years. It's just not my thing. This would be my first usage now in 4 years.

You may be asking yourself why would I be doing such a thing if I don't use meth on a semi-regular basis. Ill explain. Eleven years ago at the ripe age of 17 I developed a severe IV addiction to oxycodone. Unfortunately I had a free and limitless supply. Long story short I broke free of the hell I was in and have only slipped up once in 11 years, albeit a minor one. I am, however, forever haunted with a addiction to the needle. Recently I've been trying to convince myself to score oxycodone again. This terrifies me because even though I don't want to, I just never know what I will do. I decided that perhaps I could IV a different drug to satisfy my thirst for needle usage/oxy. I could never do meth for more than two days because the come downs were so horrible for me. So bingo, meth it is.

My stats as follows. I am male. About 5'5" and 135 lbs. Skinny as a rail doesn't quite describe me.

My experience.

I obtained 1 gram of product. This is definetly the cleanest I have ever seen in person. Crystal clear and mostly large shards. It is, however, not the strongest I've ever had.

Three days ago I insufflated a dosage similar to those I had done in the past. It definenatly works all right. Good stuff. I was up from 9 pm to 830 pm the next day when I finally took a valium to help aid my sleep.

The duration was there, but I didn't feel quite as geeked as a couple previous experiences.

My reasoning for snorting first was to test quality of product. After coming down I prepared myself for IV. Lots of sleep and big meals before hand.

I've done some research on dosages, but unfortunately I have no scales to accurately measure these small quantities. I will do my best to describe the amounts at each usage.

My first injection would equal a dosage at about half of what I would insufflate. About a inch and a quarter long and very skinny. It's a line, but it's not thick and compact by any means. A 30 ml solution of water/meth would eventually be pulled into a syringe and injected. It was 4:30 pm at time of first injection.

At this point I am expecting a huge rush as I have read about all over the net from IV meth users. Half my thrill is the needle use and the other half is the rush accompanied by the IVd drug. I was disappointed. I expected similar effects achieved from IVd oxy. There was no rush what so ever, I was however instantly tweaking.

Second injection. I allowed 4.75 hours to pass before dosing a second time so as to give me time to recover from any plateau I may have established. The dose was doubled this time and equaled what I would be comfortable insufflating. I didn't, however, feel comfortable about IVing this dosage. I've never considered insufflating more than said dosage and now I'm IVing the same quantity. Other people would, but I wouldn't. This time though I am certain I will get the desired rush. It is 9:15 at time of injection.

Approximately 3-4 seconds after injection I feel something. It's not so much a rush feeling, but I can physically feel my heart rate increase drastically. I feel in my chest what I suppose some might call the "rush" during this time of increased heart rate. It's not euphoric and amazingly pleasant, however. Initially, I thought perhaps the feeling in my chest was me walking the fine line of "hell yea" and "too much, too late". I remained fine, however, and was now puzzled as to why I wasn't experiencing what others have described.

A third injection occurs 2.5 hours from most recent dose. At this point I am afraid to increase too much more per dosage. Against better judgement I do increase the quantity dosed, but not so much that I could describe the disparity between the last one. I am now more or less just satisfying my IV fetish. I had given up the idea of experiencing anything resembling even a small dose of oxycodone. Time of injection is 11:45 pm.

As with the previous injection a fluttery feeling overcomes my chest about 3-4 seconds from doing so. I was at least surprised I experienced this again considering the smaller time margin between previous dose. Nothing much to tell here that wasn't already covered in the second injection.

That is my report on first time experience with IVd meth. No further injections were attempted. I did not feel like I knew enough to push forward and increase dosage.

I am hoping fellow users will shed some light on proper dosages. I am hopeful that I simply just did not dose a proper quantity to achieve desired effects. I am also concerned though, since I am not a residual meth user. I understand that some people tolerate drugs differently. I am, however, only a 135 lbs and have never experienced an elevated tolerance to any substance when compared to the average user.

Please ask questions. Please comment. Looking for feed back in general, positive or negative.

Thanks, Anomy.
Old 16-09-2013, 18:28
Titanium Member

70 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.
Points: 1,128, Level: 5 Points: 1,128, Level: 5 Points: 1,128, Level: 5
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%
Re: Meth - IV - First Experience

It was very wise of you to proceed cautiously with a lower dose. Too much, and there's no way of going back. My first time using IV was also a small dose and I didn't feel the rush.

Since you already released a lot of dopamine on the first try, your second shot still wouldn't produce a rush, even though you increased the dosage. This is because your dopamine receptors were still loaded with the first shot and there may not have been enough dopamine in reserve, or still not a big enough shot to release the dopamine that was available. The third shot definitely didn't give you a rush because your brain was already saturated.

Generally, the rush can only be attained when you have little dopamine working in your brain and the dose is high enough to release it all, like a tsunami wave. There is some experimenting that needs to be done at first to see what it will take to set off the rush reaction.

You now need to wait, depending on the amount of meth in your system and your body chemistry can adjust, and the dopamine retreats to a normal level. This could take a day or two, or more. I usually wait a week.

You also have to have a better idea of how much meth you are using for each shot. Without a scale, I suggest you divide the amount you start with down to equal amounts before you begin, 4 or 5 piles from a gram, to give you an approximation. It's not accurate, but better than no idea at all of what your shot might weigh.

I recently posted: Using Meth: How to Get the Most Out of It. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1355691#post1355691 It breaks down the mechanics of how this whole thing works and why. Once you understand what it takes, you should be able to experience the rush.

In the meantime, give it a rest.

Last edited by Waiting For The Fall; 22-09-2013 at 07:03. Reason: adding link
Old 17-09-2013, 07:59
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
desertstoner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

Let me add this my 3 rules that I have applied to my use. 1. Be responsible 2. Maintain 3. Don't chase the fisrt high. I have followed those 3 rules and have never been in trouble, debt free, & able to enjoy my stuff. Just be careful.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:56
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

It takes mad discipline once you start slamming meth since a shot is so damn exhilerating. You just have to know when to quit before work or any other important event. My advice is allow at least 24 hours after your last shot so you can be okay to go to work, etc.

I cannot shoot the same day of work since I get too fucked up and want even more in my veins, and I learned that as I called in sick in the beginning of my IV use. Desertstoner is dead on when he said be very careful and follow his advice as well.
Old 17-09-2013, 19:57
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
pink_reaper is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

You were smart to start small. My first shot I got zero rush, 2nd just a baby rush like you described and eventually I said fuck it and did a way bigger one and it rocked my socks off. Generally, after the first shot, the subsequent shots don't even come close so if you plan to do this again, maybe start out with as much as you safely feel comfortable with. You are probably just going to have to just keep adding a teeny bit more each time til you get there. My first good rush my I was overcome with pleasure, I had to immediately sit down was breathing heavy and could barely see a thing. I just kept muttering "holy shit, fuck, shit, omg, ect" over and over. That's all I could do.

I will say, I know of some real seasoned tweakers who never get that kind of rush no matter how much dope they shoot. They say shooting it's a waste because there is NO rush...I don't get it but it seems like some people just don't react that way to it. Also please be careful because once you get a rush it becomes so compelling to keep going. You HAVE to be extremely careful. I am a casual shooter/tweaker like 2x monthly max and was also a HUGE oxy/opie head like yourself.

pink_reaper added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_reaper View Post
You were smart to start small. My first shot I got zero rush, 2nd just a baby rush like you described and eventually I said fuck it and did a way bigger one and it rocked my socks off. Generally, after the first shot, the subsequent shots don't even come close so if you plan to do this again, maybe start out with as much as you safely feel comfortable with. You are probably just going to have to just keep adding a teeny bit more each time til you get there. My first good rush my I was overcome with pleasure, I had to immediately sit down was breathing heavy and could barely see a thing. I just kept muttering "holy shit, fuck, shit, omg, ect" over and over. That's all I could do.

I will say, I know of some real seasoned tweakers who never get that kind of rush no matter how much dope they shoot. They say shooting it's a waste because there is NO rush...I don't get it but it seems like some people just don't react that way to it. Also please be careful because once you get a rush it becomes so compelling to keep going. You HAVE to be extremely careful. I am a casual shooter/tweaker like 2x monthly max and was also a HUGE oxy/opie head like yourself.
Also me and my ol man split a half into two shots and it leaves one line leftover, just to tell you how much I use. I'm NOT telling you to use this much, PLEASE work your way up slowly to your comfortable "dose" just letting you know. You probably weren't using enough I would say. I've always been told to use the same amount you would use for a line but I cut some real fat lines and make fat shots too so I dunno, haha.

Last edited by pink_reaper; 17-09-2013 at 19:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-09-2013, 20:29
Silver Member

Female from United States
Tattered_princess is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My first time injecting was the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life. My so has been iving for years and did everything. He started me with a small dose, but didn't feel anything, hit me again, that's when I got the orgasmic rush. We learned quickly that I won't feel anything right away, the rush is delayed as long as a minute after injecting. But keep this in mind, you can always do more, but you can never take back. Be responsible when using. Trouble happens when you get reckless and start chasing the rush.
Old 17-09-2013, 22:43
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I"ll never forger my first rush when I wasn't even expecting it. It was the second shot I did and it came on very quickly as soon as I had finished the injection. I had never felt so good in my life and I called out to my husband since I didn't know what all to expect. Before that, I had only assumed that injecting would just be extremely euphoric but instead it was a "braingasm" with the euporia at the end. My rushes are so intense I shake and grunt from them as they spread from my brain to my entire body. From that point on I was in love and I am very lucky to be able to continue the almighty IV rush to this day with just about every shot I do.
Old 18-09-2013, 00:38
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

think the reason you didn't get a rush is because of the amount of water you used. I know of someone, female, 22 at the time, about 165lbs, who went from not smoking much at all, to heavy IV use in about 4 months of using, so wasn't really much of a tolerance even built up at this point. my friend would put around 15 or so meth on the spoon (.15 of a gram), and start with 10ml water, increase water if shot appears too think for your liking. the thicker it is, the more rush you tend to get. & if the amount doubles when you draw it up from the amount of water you threw down, then it's a strong shot.

if you're in the middle of injecting & you get enough of a rush that you feel a bit of panic before you finish, stop, pull it out & trash the rest before you overdo it.

little tip btw- you can also test out how strong a shot is going to be by touching the tip of the syringe cap to the liquid on the spoon and and then touching the cap to your tongue. the stronger the taste, the stronger the shot. I don't recommend playing russian roulette with shooting dope... it's hard to stop. the girl I know hated smoking & was instantly hooked on shooting.. it was nearly every day after that for almost a year before she stopped. just be careful, preoccupy yourself with something else when you get urges and cravings... try pushing it out of your head. works for my friend.
Old 22-09-2013, 04:16
Silver Member

Female from United States
ultramagnetique is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1

I think yella (previous post) meant: .1ml water, not 10ml..insulin (or tb) syringes only hold 1ml (some smaller ones only hold .5ml) My standard shot is .2gm mixed with .1ml water..please note this dose is specific to me (ie. quality, tolerance, health etc.)
Can't stress enough what many others have said: start small & work up to comfortable dose for you.
Old 23-09-2013, 04:40

29 y/o Male from United States
Anomy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

Thanks to everyone who replied in the thread. Also want to say thanks to those who sent me the PMs concerning my post. I appreciate all the info given and took everything into consideration upon my second go at it.

I never quite achieved what I was aiming for, however, I did surpass the expectations I had following the first session. Recreationally speaking I hit the good spot thanks to the suggestions of fellow members.

Again, thanks all and be careful out there.

Share this on: