Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-08-2013, 11:32

20 y/o Male from United States
Jeff131424 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Meth and the differences between Smoking Snorting and Shooting

SWIM has done A LOT of meth and has done each way many times. SWIMs favorite and now only way to do meth is by shooting up. To SWIM the high is cleaner better and best of all you don't get wigged out(crazy and paranoid) SWIM never got wigged out in the past but back in the day when he used to Smoke and Snort his meth he would almost always start getting Hallucinations and Dellusions, not just shadow people but full on demons that where around his size and were Descriptive and Real looking they litterally would not have any feature that made them seem fake. This was back when SWIM was a Satanist though. Now these in SWIMs opinion cool side effects have stopped. SWIM is now a Christian and thinks this has something to do with it but also thinks that the quality of dope being higher and the fact he is shooting up now makes these side effects stop also. SWIM heard from a buddy that talked to a drug task force agent said that Smoking Meth releases more chemicals in the brain than any other way of doing it. Obviously in comparison of Shooting vs not...the needle causes a more intense high and rush unlike any thing out there in SWIMs opinion. But could those chemicals that are not being released due to the mou(method of use) cause SWIM to no longer trip out. SWIM can also sleep now that he shoots it and doesn't look as fucked up(smaller pupil dialation a lot less jaw and body movements and more aware of reality causing him to not stick out) SWIMs memories of smoking and snorting are good but in order of favorite mou is 1Shoot up 2Snort 3Smoke SWIM doesnt like chasing highs and prefers to do all his drugs at once and relax for the 2 hours he would have otherwise been smoking through. So in the end my real questions are 1)What differences do you notice between the different methods of use including your high your trip and your comedown? 2) Is there anyway other than reverting back to Smoking Snorting, and without having to give up sleep that will bring back the demons and shadow people(bingeing also seems to have no effect in this area except some minor voices and sounds but only after a 3 or more days of using)? 3) what are some ways you stay high, or in otherwords keep the effects of the meth working or make them more intense without doing more meth.

P.S. Is meth made from raid a screen and a car battery safe to use/Shoot up

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please format your posts better, it's hard to read one huge wall of text.
dont use SWIM its not allowed here
Old 21-08-2013, 11:40
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Meth and the differences between Smoking Snorting and Shooting

Whenever I slam my dose, my pupils get huge. Most Meth is safe to shoot, just filter the shit. I have just started doing that and it goes in so damn easy and my rushes seem stronger, or maybe it's the strength of my shit. I was an avid smoker for seven years until I became needle curious and now that's the only way I do my shit. I have found that smoking and slamming don't mix. Smoking before slamming will weaken the rush, so fuck that. Also, I would be sick smoking after injecting that dose I do. I miss the pipe at times, but only want the needle for it and the rush. Shots last me at least 12 hours, sometimes 20 when I go hard. But I can't move for hours.

Damn, if you want to sleep then I suggest you slam 24 hours before that. That shit is STRONG.
Old 21-08-2013, 15:07
"Slightly Stoopid" Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
SublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,879, Level: 9 Points: 3,879, Level: 9 Points: 3,879, Level: 9
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Hi Jeff,

There are huge differences in the different routes of administrations. I know all to well as I am also seemingly unable to be give up the needle. It's harder than anything. Anyways, here is a little information on the topic.

SMOKING
Once Methamphetamine is heated to 200-400oC it produces the vapor of which you inhale out of a pipe(sometimes made of aluminum but it seems glass is by far the most popular piece). The efficiency of this route of administration is very high allowing 70% of the chemical to be absorbed by the body.
Onset: 5-10 minutes
Duration: 2-4 hours
Coming Down: 2-6 hours
Residual: Up to 24 hours

INSUFFLATION
Another popular method of consuming Methamphetamine is through Insufflation. When the drug is snorted up into your nostrils it is absorbed through the mucous membrane in the sinus cavity. This route of administration causes the drug to be absorbed straight into the bloodstream.

INTREVENOUS
As for use of Methamphetamine, this route of administration is extremely popular and by far the most dangerous. When compared to the previous two routes of administration already mentioned above, injection results in the highest blood plasma concentration of Methamphetamine. Almost immediately following injection the user is overcome with a sudden, intense, extreme rush of euphoria.
Onset: 0-2 Minutes
Duration: 4-8 hours
Coming Down: 2-4 hours

ORAL ADMINISTRAION
While methamphetamine can be taken orally, like many other drugs it slows metabolic functions thus preventing its own absorption into the bloodstream, the peak blood plasma concentrations of methamphetamine are observed 3 hours after administration, lasting approximately 9 hours.
Onset: 20 - 70 minutes (May vary depending on stomach contents)
Duration: 3 - 5 hours
Coming Down: 2 - 6 hours
Normal After Effects: up to 24 hours

Source: Erowid

Hope this was helpful... Good luck, man.

-Peace

Thanks for the info it did help i just wish they had percentage of chemical intake on all the methods of use.
Great informative post, very helpful.
This looks to be copied and pasted, the source should be cited

Last edited by SublimeTrip; 24-08-2013 at 10:10. Reason: Added Source.
Old 21-08-2013, 18:51

Isnt slamming the best way SWIMs been using it for 4 years and around 2 years ago started slamming and has no intention of doing it any other way. And i meant SWIM can sleep while on the dope hes not having trouble sleeping what i meant was how can he get delusional without sleep deprivation. hes tried bingeing and the most he got was this morning he saw a man in a hoody sweatshirt popping out of his chest thru a mirror but once SWIM registered what it was it went away, when before they would stay and chill. SWIMs not a satanist anymore so he doesnt want them there for any other reason than to watch them...he wont be going back to satanism he just wants some visuals going on. SWIM always said Meth is like a horror flick acid trip which was one of SWIMs favorite parts
Old 23-08-2013, 07:38

28 y/o Male from United States
exjojo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I loved blowing a big cloud of smoke and running a big rail. I never carrd for injection to much but never judged on it everybody has their ways. im a new recovery been clean for 1 week now. I have the erge of seeing a big cloud roll lol. Im kinda off topic a little but just really new to this so help direct me if yal can.
Old 23-08-2013, 08:48
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff131424 View Post
Isnt slamming the best way SWIMs been using it for 4 years and around 2 years ago started slamming and has no intention of doing it any other way. And i meant SWIM can sleep while on the dope hes not having trouble sleeping what i meant was how can he get delusional without sleep deprivation. hes tried bingeing and the most he got was this morning he saw a man in a hoody sweatshirt popping out of his chest thru a mirror but once SWIM registered what it was it went away, when before they would stay and chill. SWIMs not a satanist anymore so he doesnt want them there for any other reason than to watch them...he wont be going back to satanism he just wants some visuals going on. SWIM always said Meth is like a horror flick acid trip which was one of SWIMs favorite parts
In my experience, route of administration and dose don't have any measurable effect on hallucinations, and the only time I've experienced any of the well documented hallucinations like shadow people or hearing voices is when I've been awake for extremely long periods of time.

This leads me to believe that it's simply sleep deprivation that causes such things, not stimulants themselves.

^ Excluding extreme cases were someone ingests a crazy amount in a very short period of time leading to stimulant induced psychosis.

I think the two things are mutually exclusive though.

good input
Old 23-08-2013, 11:12
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Earth
DazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way up
Points: 504, Level: 3 Points: 504, Level: 3 Points: 504, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeTrip View Post

SMOKING
Once Methamphetamine is heated to 200-400oC it produces the vapor of which you inhale out of a pipe(sometimes made of aluminum but it seems glass is by far the most popular piece). The efficiency of this route of administration is very high allowing 70% of the chemical to be absorbed by the body.
Smoking has a bioavailability of 90.3% might wanna correct your facts

please list a source if you have one
Old 24-08-2013, 07:27

Female from United States
GWYLO is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

After u smoked for a few days and have zero energy, do a line and BAM wide awake again. Stop smoking for awhile after that as ur just wasting it and feel no effect.

Also going from smoking to snorting helped me get sober back in the day. I too was all about the clouds but then I broke my pipe and started snorting a little here and there so I could still have energy. Tapered off and was drug free for over a year.
Old 24-08-2013, 09:49
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from Canada
thepope1322 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1981 View Post
Whenever I slam my dose, my pupils get huge. Most Meth is safe to shoot, just filter the shit. I have just started doing that and it goes in so damn easy and my rushes seem stronger, or maybe it's the strength of my shit. I was an avid smoker for seven years until I became needle curious and now that's the only way I do my shit. I have found that smoking and slamming don't mix. Smoking before slamming will weaken the rush, so fuck that. Also, I would be sick smoking after injecting that dose I do. I miss the pipe at times, but only want the needle for it and the rush. Shots last me at least 12 hours, sometimes 20 when I go hard. But I can't move for hours.

Damn, if you want to sleep then I suggest you slam 24 hours before that. That shit is STRONG.
I agree with SB here, I've seen you post alot SB and know your an avid I.V and actually due to your posts and my history of complete iv opiate use I just said ok im going to give this a measurable try in the following way:

Usually cop my bag then do a few lines, maybe a bowl and then a shot. THen i go aww shots not that great

So I said Ok im giving this a real try: 1st Dose of the day after 3 weeks not using was a .2 shot of good gear.
Huge rush, nothing overwhelmingly orgasmic but the rush I have been looking for rather then just heart beating faster and instantly up and the best benefits of I.V use.

IV USE = LASTS WAY, WAY LONGER - 1 SHOT 12 HOURS DAMN RIGHT DUDE and NO SMOKE AFTER I AGREE!

IV USE = Pupils HUGE, Get to relax instead of spinning a glass penis around. And really another reason i switched is dude my nose was just like man give me a break this stuff is killing me. Eyes turning red and watering after a rail.

I.V is the way to go. Only if you know what ur doing with a rig. otherwise id stick to railing.

Smoking never gave me a RUSH just like a same sped up feeling.

The last time i used i went 5 days 112 hours, now I know that is way to much but I used a lot of opiates inbetween like methd0ne everyday oral, morph 100s, dilaudids and vitamins and food but the fact was even after the 2nd day when i usually say ok do my opiate shot and go to bed I could not sleep due to the I.V high lasting like frigen 15 hours.

Longest ive ever been up 5 days and honestly at the end was not seeing or hallucinating sounds i just got lucky and found a H guy got 1/2g of brown#4 and slammed er home woke up 10 hours later ate and realized i still had .2 in the bag.

I started with 1G, incredible how much I.V saves
Old 26-08-2013, 18:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down In Albion View Post
In my experience, route of administration and dose don't have any measurable effect on hallucinations, and the only time I've experienced any of the well documented hallucinations like shadow people or hearing voices is when I've been awake for extremely long periods of time.

This leads me to believe that it's simply sleep deprivation that causes such things, not stimulants themselves.

^ Excluding extreme cases were someone ingests a crazy amount in a very short period of time leading to stimulant induced psychosis.

I think the two things are mutually exclusive though.
you are partially right. I was on day 4 or 5 and i only got a few hours of sleep the night before and the whole week i was getting around 5 to6 hours of sleep and that night after it had been around 12 hours since my last shot it was about midnight i was with some friends in a sketchy place so we were all on lookout cuz they were all high on speed at the moment so best to stand guard. i was staring at an entrance and saw shadow people the grim reaper and other fucked up shit. Idk why i suddenly got hallucinations back but im happy. I would guess it was a combo of being in a dark open area, coming down, trying to concentrate on one area of my vision, and not getting much sleep.
Old 27-08-2013, 05:48
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Earth
DazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way up

For the person who repped me asking to post a source, it can be found all over the web including this website where it is listed numerous times. But attached is a study on amphetamine and metabolism...check the Abstract, first page, first paragraph
Old 27-08-2013, 08:51

31 y/o Male from United States
rsmithtn should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

well if you read it u would have seen that it says smoking bio-availability is 90.3
Old 27-08-2013, 09:39
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Earth

rsmithtn,

Please feel free to resume sleeping again....if course it says 90.3% in my post which I made to correct the person who listed the different ROAs and only listed 1 b.a. percentage which was for smoking and was completely wrong. Still is actually....here are the correct bioavailability percentages....

62.7% oral
79% nasal
90.3% smoked
99% rectally
100% IV
Old 27-08-2013, 10:41

42 y/o Male from United States
I Inhaled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I started with smoking meth maybe 15-20 years ago but we were ignorant about it and did not research drugs as we do today so sprinkled it on top of bowls of pot. I never took a liking to it because it never did much for me due to our method of intake.

I was reintroduced to it a while back and had some really high expectations for it. I was a little dissapointed - constantly passing a bowl around - so much work to get a hit - worrying about burning it etc. The lines tore my nose up in two seconds flat and I told my wife for a week I thought I had a cold coming on.

During that time, I started reading posts from much more knowledgable people like yourselves and immediately came to the conclusion that IV was the only way for me to enjoy the drug to its fullest potential and boy it has not dissapointed.
Old 27-08-2013, 12:54
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Inhaled View Post
I started with smoking meth maybe 15-20 years ago but we were ignorant about it and did not research drugs as we do today so sprinkled it on top of bowls of pot. I never took a liking to it because it never did much for me due to our method of intake.

I was reintroduced to it a while back and had some really high expectations for it. I was a little dissapointed - constantly passing a bowl around - so much work to get a hit - worrying about burning it etc. The lines tore my nose up in two seconds flat and I told my wife for a week I thought I had a cold coming on.

During that time, I started reading posts from much more knowledgable people like yourselves and immediately came to the conclusion that IV was the only way for me to enjoy the drug to its fullest potential and boy it has not dissapointed.
Today was the first time in a month I got something worth a damn...I took time off because I got 3 or 4 bags in a row that smoked like complete shit, I found however it produced some affect snorted vs no affect smoked. That burn is something else, and after snorting half a gram over 2 days the last time, I started getting cold like symptoms, so I won't be snorting anymore and will never inject anything again....I poked myself enough for two lifetimes doing coke and heroin a few years ago

Last edited by DazedforDays; 27-08-2013 at 19:06.

Share this on:

Tags
addiction, auditory hallucinations, comparison, dangerous drugs, drug, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug effects, hallucinations, methampetamine, method of ingestion, psychoactive drugs, safety, shadow people, shoot up, smoking meth, smoking methamphetamine, visual hallucinations

Sitelinks: Information: