Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 29-08-2006, 10:32

44 y/o Male
gordonb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pros/Cons of smoking Crack with a cannabis pipe or bong ?

SWIM went to get a dime of weed but got a fat rock that he gave back to friend but tranfers got dropped.. now lingering in my car.. Gave money to friend to get two dimes.. wound up getting 3 small rocks.. oh well fuck it.. SWIM tries it in weed pipe - whats the pros/cons behind this? i see glass pipe is preferred.. is the key not to have fire touch the rock and head the bulb of pipe melting point?

thanks

Post Quality Evaluations:
SWIM is not allowed

Last edited by Benga; 13-09-2007 at 21:00.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:43

44 y/o Male
gordonb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonb
SWIM went to get a dime of weed but got a fat rock that he gave back to friend but tranfers got dropped.. now lingering in my car.. Gave money to friend to get two dimes.. wound up getting 3 small rocks.. oh well fuck it.. SWIM tries it in weed pipe - whats the pros/cons behind this? i see glass pipe is preferred.. is the key not to have fire touch the rock and head the bulb of pipe melting point?

thanks
bump.........

useless one liner
Old 02-09-2006, 11:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
swim has limited experience in this field, but he'll give a go at the answer. with crack, as with most smokable freebase drugs, vaporization is desired, not the direct combustion of the product. to accomplish this, indirect heating is best since the flame will not actually touch swiy's rock. a glass pipe allows the heat from a lighter to vaporize the rock from underneath instead of torching it like swiy would do with weed. so a weed pipe probably wouldnt work too well unless its heated from underneath the pipe instead..but then swiy could lose some of the smoke.

swim isnt totally sure and maybe someone else with more experience in this realm could confirm, but in the absence of a glass pipe the most effective thing would be to put the rock on some foil and heat from underneath and chase the dragon, so to speak, by inhaling the smoke with a straw as it comes out. but be careful if this is swiy's first time with crack or cocaine. start slow and with a low dose!
Old 23-01-2008, 23:45

29 y/o Male
catilineconspirator is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
smoking crack out of a bong ( was bong rip)

what would happen if SWIM dry ripped a crack rock out of a glass 18" water pipe for weed? best method?

Last edited by Benga; 24-01-2008 at 07:44.
Old 24-01-2008, 05:19

Male from United States
Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Re: bong rip

I think you would probably die...

useless one liner
Old 24-01-2008, 05:19

Male from United States
Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Re: bong rip

I hope this is a joke....
Old 24-01-2008, 07:52
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12
Re: Pros/Cons of smoking Crack with a Weed pipe?

not really identical, but a bong being a form of weed pipe thought it might be good to group this in a general smoking crack with cannabis paraphernalia thread.

b
Old 20-02-2008, 17:03

Male from Germany
Charm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Re: Pros/Cons of smoking Crack with a cannabis pipe or bong ?

what does SWIM and SWIY mean?
Old 20-02-2008, 17:05
Silver Member

Male from United States
Aar0n is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1

Someone who isn't me and someone who isn't you. It avoids self incrimination. It's in the rules.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:02

26 y/o Male from Canada
Mustafa El Blanco Negro should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
marijuanna pipe or gatorade bottle pipe with water, or small one hitter made of metal

i have a marijuanna pipe, a gatorade bottle and a one hitter made for weed, its very small and it looks like a ciggarette.

iv tried the bottle and the pipe and the one htiter, and the weed pipe worked the best.

i hear a weed pipe is like the worste of all three because the smoke has way more time to cool and harden. but the weed pipe gets me the highest.

so i guess its my technique. What should i do in order to get big hits? which one should i use and what technique?
Old 23-12-2011, 13:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
Meray420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Metal pot pipes for crack?

Can i use a metal marijuana pipe i have to smoke crack if i put brillo in the bottom of the bowl?if not what can i use?i cant find any straight shooters around here...
Old 23-12-2011, 13:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
Meray420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: marijuanna pipe or gatorade bottle pipe with water, or small one hitter made of m

Just to clarify,what are we talking about here?smoking crack cocaine?
Old 01-03-2013, 02:25
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from United States
mrpeabody is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My Neighbors Dear Pet pangolin regaled me with a tale from the late 80's-early 90's where a six foot(yes! Six foot!) Plastic weed style bong was reconfigured for the vaporization of "stuff"(pangolins are always so technical...) by replacing the the metal stem/bowl process with a glass tube fitted with appropriate amount of brillo. He states" i was pleasantly surprised to find the key element of this experiment fit near perfectly...Almost as if designed for it its retrofitting" Upon melting a notably large bit of stuff into the brillo matrix, one would place ones right big toe on the carb hole near the base of the tubage on the bulgy part near the base. Water proved optional.... then while balanced on the other foot one would use a enlongate propane or butane torch to achieve vaporization. It was often found that one lungful of breath was required to fill the chamber, then following a quick exhalation, the second breath was used to inhale the smoke, effectively propelled by proper utilization of the carb. According to MNDPP, this produced a considerable effect in terms of bells, and other such phenomena associated with one heck of a blast, as the kids of todays might well say..... So at least one veteran says "yeah...it worked for a pangolin".......
Old 09-12-2013, 04:30

Male from United States
polydoc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

You can most definitely smoke crack out of a weed pipe/bong. Crack can be smoked via direct flame very effectively. The best way to do it is put a snapper of bud in the bowl, then break up a 10-20 rock on top, and fire away, hold in the smoke as long as you can, and by the time you exhale (if you have quality hard) you will be higher than you could ever get out of hitting it through a straight glass pipe or a bulb pipe. Yes i have extensive personal experience with all of the above methods, and without a doubt the bong will get you the highest. you may lose some as there's no brillo to trap the resin, but generally the stem will become lined with rock resin and you can roast that to get every last little bit. Plus, putting it on a little weed in my opinion gives a much better and longer lasting high... the high from the rock seems to last longer and it slowly fades away into a mellow bud high. Crack does NOT require vaporization. does it work via vaporization? yes, but most people smoke it out of straight pipes and aren't vaping it anyways. GO with the bong/pipe method if it works for you cause i know damn well it works for me. The highest I've ever been without overdosing is absolutely from the marijuana/crack in a bong method. Remember to keep in that smoke and ghost it if you can. your ears will be ringing like a mofo after a good crack bong rip. its very close to IV coke.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:10
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 453, Level: 3 Points: 453, Level: 3 Points: 453, Level: 3
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by polydoc View Post
You can most definitely smoke crack out of a weed pipe/bong. Crack can be smoked via direct flame very effectively. The best way to do it is put a snapper of bud in the bowl, then break up a 10-20 rock on top, and fire away, hold in the smoke as long as you can, and by the time you exhale (if you have quality hard) you will be higher than you could ever get out of hitting it through a straight glass pipe or a bulb pipe. Yes i have extensive personal experience with all of the above methods, and without a doubt the bong will get you the highest. you may lose some as there's no brillo to trap the resin, but generally the stem will become lined with rock resin and you can roast that to get every last little bit. Plus, putting it on a little weed in my opinion gives a much better and longer lasting high... the high from the rock seems to last longer and it slowly fades away into a mellow bud high. Crack does NOT require vaporization. does it work via vaporization? yes, but most people smoke it out of straight pipes and aren't vaping it anyways. GO with the bong/pipe method if it works for you cause i know damn well it works for me. The highest I've ever been without overdosing is absolutely from the marijuana/crack in a bong method. Remember to keep in that smoke and ghost it if you can. your ears will be ringing like a mofo after a good crack bong rip. its very close to IV coke.
Agreed. Back when I used to partake in such things this was my favourite method, superior high with a negligible comedown without the negatives (ie: fiending, paranoia, physical overstimulation) of smoking with a stem or other more typical type of pipe. However I preferred a bottle pipe/crack bong (plastic bottle with a foil bowl created in the neck and pen tube through a hole melted in the side to inhale through) for doing this with, although glass mini bongs of similar design or steamrollers are equally good, just not necessarily as readily available. On a side note, waste when using a bong could he avoided by using multiple screens in the bowl, finely grinding one's cannabis so the crack absorbs more completely into same (crushing the crack to powder also helps with this), and maybe stuffing a little brillo into the stem.

There is no need to quote a long post when replying directly after. Simply address you post to the person you are replying to. Thanks
Yes, the previous rep comment makes a point, please wrap relevant bits as quotes, and try combining consecutive posts as one, you seem to do this a lot. In th efuture it may meet negative or unfavorable rep.

Last edited by Nosferatus; 13-12-2013 at 19:33.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:17
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 453, Level: 3 Points: 453, Level: 3 Points: 453, Level: 3
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Melting your crack into the full bowl of a chillum, zepellin or (preferably larger) one hitter would effectively be smoking out of a stem, only with cannabis filling in for brillo. I did this before in a sneak-a-toke with the end cap left off, filled with fairly coarse cannabis and also with a large chunk of brillo (different loads). This implement was sitting on my coffee table shortly after I finished cooking some nice product so naturally was the first thing tried, it worked alright, if producing a somewhat airy hit, but I still constructed a bottle pipe shortly after, largely due to personal preference. The advanced crack smoking techniques thread also describes putting well ground cannabis on top of the brillo in a conventional stem prior to adding and melting in one's crack, as well as using a metal cannabis pipe filled with cannabis or ash with the crack melted in.

Last edited by Nosferatus; 04-01-2014 at 04:24.

Share this on:

Tags
stimulant