Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 13-08-2013, 16:41
Silver Member

55 y/o Male from United States
No E Blu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
It is no Longer Cocaine. It is a dangerous designer Drug.

Levamisole binds with white paste and INCREASES the dopamine output by 20 to 30% in humans. It puts our white on steroids.

The high is WAY higher, lasts longer, is wildly more addictive and there is less cocaine. Tests were 85% for years. Now? 78%. Before the white hits the street. 78%

This is at the Mule level. No one has seen 82% or better in a year.

Problems? White spiked with Levamisole increases body and brain temperature, accelerates heart rate, destroys white blood cells and attacks bone marrow.

That is why Phenicitin is now being added. Slows the heart rate and It is an antipyretic, acting on the brain to decrease the temperature set point. It cools the brain.

It is a brilliant design. It passes the two Mule tests that the biochemist behind this design HAD to CONQUER!!. If it does not get past the Mules it does not enter our country. Maintains high melting point above 180 degrees. Turns the regent test pink as pink can get.

Senior Mule grabs key at random. Poke 2 small holes in this random key. One spike drops on the digital hot plate. the other immediately gets dropped into a combination of two reactants in a small vial.

If either test fails -- everyone slowly and scared as Hell back away from the deal.

The Bio-chemist/Organic Chemist is Brilliant. Hired by XXXX Cartel in the early 90's when the USSR folded up.

This was a MASSIVE brain drain. The US snagged a bunch of genius level scientists and researchers. So did India, Pakistan, China, Great Britain.

This key Chemist is brilliant with an unlimited budget, a support staff of 25, and a constantly upgraded state of the art lab.

His mission is clear. Do what science did for opium. Morphine begat dilaudid, fentanyl, etc....we are no longer ingesting cocaine. This is a designer drug. This is cocaine on steroids. Fentanyl is 100 times stronger that morphine. If it can be done with a base chemical from a plant called the poppy why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

The goal is to keep increasing the 'punch' or dopamine output with less and less cocaine.

I bet he hits 50% coke per Key within ten years, yet it will be such a dopamine output that the medicals will be swamped with OD's, addiction, PAWS for every detox and illness. The crash from Hell. PAWS = Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome. The detox doctors can only currently offer a medically induced coma for 5 to 7 days for Cocaine related PAWS.

How do I speak so confidently? I restock the medicine cabinet once a year or so. I got a key right before XMAS. 8 zips left. First time in my life that I cannot simply walk away from white. Bender after bender.

I am sick. I was hospitalized with a gnarly infection. Not MRSA. Sent a sample of my white to the lab to specifically test for Levamisole and Phenacitin. I will post results. two weeks I should have it back.

However, a great friend I have known for 38 years, on east coast, tested one of his samples. Positive for both Levamisole and Phenicitin. I will post those forensic results when he gets them to me. He is stage 4 kidney cancer.

I have never preached abstinence in my life. I will fight for your right to scratch your itch however you need regarding ingestion of your favorite. But, this is brilliant and diabolical. It is not a fair fight. I am not hooked on white. I am hooked on a designer drug.

Just my 2 cents. I don't need change.

Post Quality Evaluations:
sounds all well and good but what can you back it up with?
interesting thread starter. leaves much to think about. thanks.

Last edited by No E Blu; 30-08-2013 at 04:38. Reason: clarity
Old 14-08-2013, 08:06
Banned

Male from Australia
CLICKHEREx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: It is no Longer Cocaine. It is a dangerous designer Drug.

What about the crack addicts, attempting to make crack with an adulterated product? Does anyone know what happens?
Old 14-08-2013, 11:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
r0tanddecay is a decent psychonaut.

This is horrifying. I've abstained from coke with a one time exception and this will keep me away, far away.
Old 14-08-2013, 23:10
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20
Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1%

What are those figures on dopamine levels based on? While there's been some speculation regarding potential psychoactivity of levamisole, this is the first time I've seen someone make such a precise affirmative claim.

I was always under the impression that levamisole is used as an adulterant because its a dazzling white powder that superficially looks like high quality cocaine. It's also cheap and abundantly available in the countries where cocaine is produced.

In any case this is nothing new. Phenacetin and especially levamisole have been frequently reported as cocaine adulterants for many years now. It's a sleazy move because they're both potentially toxic in their own right.

Will be interested to see the results as and when you receive them.
Old 15-08-2013, 17:55
Titanium Member

Male from Burma
Aurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way up
Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

But..... but but but...... There is no shortage of cocaine, the cartels have cocaine coming out of their ears, they simply have no need to attempt to do what you suggest. It's the people further down the ladder who are keen to bulk out their product in return for higher profits, not the cartels. It's cheap to produce cocaine and the mark up is huge, the idea of them employing super scientists to find a way to reduce the amount of coke in each kilo produced whilst being concerned enough that they want to ensure it still does what it should to the end user is simply non-sense. Specific %'ages look very good, very neat and very clever however without firm proof they are meaningless.

What was it I heard? 88.6% of statistics are made up on the spot....?! Indeed....

NB - I mean, if the producers wanted to increase profits by lowering the percentage of cocaine in each kilo they'd simply do it, they'd drop it to whatever level they chose, lets say 60% and make up the rest of the weight with an inactive and indistinguishable filler, think about it - what could anyone do about it? If that is how they made it from now on then that would be that and the perception of what good coke is would fall into line reflecting the maximum purity that could be found regardless of who you got it from. No need for fancy labs and expending effort and expense to "trick" people when they could simply alter world supply on a whim.

Last edited by Aurum; 15-08-2013 at 18:06. Reason: clarity.
Old 29-08-2013, 05:14
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
I am he is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

why do people add such complicated and dangerous powders to cocaine in america? surely its harder to get hold of this...all cocaine in the UK from a actual drug dealer is bashed with benzocaine which is safe, everywhere in the country, maybe if you buy it off a small time user who got it off a dealer and bashed it themselves may have other stuff but all big dealers use benzocaine which is safe, none of this levamisole
Old 29-08-2013, 22:45
Silver Member

I will be posting several different mass spectrometer and Gas chromatography tests results. These are done by forensic laboratory's.

These laboratories, for $260, will take a match head size of any unknown substance, and test and identify, 360 different compounds.

I have asked for permission to post these results from: Alfa, here at Drugs Forum, and from my attorney's. Alfa, has not responded. My Attorney's are fearful of, well fuck, they are fearful of all things that hide in the shadow and wtf is around the next corner? I may post from some bullshit account at a library. Not sure.

I agree and support your cynicism.

Please review, my age, my knowledge and my other posts.

I love to fly under the radar. I do not embrace fantasy or notoriety.

I am sick. All of my friends are sick. I am pissed.

No E Blu added 11 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Phenacetin: Its analgesic effects are due to its actions on the sensory tracts of the spinal cord. In addition, phenacetin has a depressant action on the heart, where it acts as a negative inotrope. It is an antipyretic, acting on the brain to decrease the temperature set point.

Phenacetin: a compound C10H13NO2 formerly used to ease pain or fever but now withdrawn from use because of its link to high blood pressure, heart attacks, cancer, and kidney disease—called also acetophenetidin. This drug is linked directly to kidney cancer. This toxin is a carcinogen it CAUSES kidney cancer in humans.---- United Kingdom withdrew it from the market for humans in 1960 or so. The US outlawed it in the early 80's. Phenacetin is now being used as a cutting agent to adulterate cocaine in the UK, owing to the similar physical features of the two drugs.

Levamisole: The drug was withdrawn from the US and Canadian markets in 2000 and 2003, respectively, due to the risk of serious side effects and the availability of more effective replacement medications.[4][5] The key toxic effect of the drug is agranulocytosis, a severe depletion of white blood cells that leaves patients vulnerable to infection. It also attacks bone marrow.

The next 2 paragraphs are a direct copy of a recent fluff piece written by the DEA:

[I]Accordingly, the DEA recently reported that 82 percent of the cocaine it seizes is cut with the veterinary drug. While cheaper cocaine can be close to 90 percent filler, it’s often notably filled with harmless baking soda. Exactly why the veterinary drug has begun to be popular remains a subject of debate.

But drug cartels in South America increasingly prefer to use levamisole, a veterinary antibiotic normally used to de-worm cattle, sheep, and pigs. It’s not clear why dealers don’t just use baking soda all the time, although studies in rats suggest that levamisole might tingle brain receptors in the same way cocaine does. If that’s the case, adding it to the supply might be a way to enhance the effects of cocaine on the cheap.

No E Blu added 28 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLICKHEREx View Post
What about the crack addicts, attempting to make crack with an adulterated product? Does anyone know what happens?

Crack plus is manufactured in jungle labs or homes and is referred to as Merca, Oxy, Bazuko, Pasta Base,
or Falopa, to name a few. This form of crack is now spreading across South America and into North
America and Europe (3). The new crack plus is marketed to produce unique effects or highs, distinct from
traditional crack, to attract new clients. Unfortunately, these unique effects are toxic and potentially lethal.
Cocaine is primarily manufactured in jungle-based camps using very crude methods. One manufacturing
camp has a different method than others. Their process is not controlled, is highly variable, and is very
unsanitary. This produces the cocaine powder which then is converted into the solid form, rock or crack
cocaine.
In the production of the new type of crack, there is a significantly reduced refining process which allows
impurities, including dangerous chemicals, to remain in the final product. This makes the new crack
cheaper to produce. The reduced cost of production allows for a lower price, making it much more
accessible to the poor as well as to street children.

No E Blu added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

As previously stated, the initial manufacturing process to produce powder cocaine often leaves trace and
sometimes significant amounts of by-products that are harmful and could cause serious illness. Here is a
list of some of the by-products of cocaine and crack manufacturing that can be present in the final product:
 kerosene
 gasoline
 battery acid
 calcium oxide
 sodium bicarbonate
 acetone
 organic solvents
All of these are used in different stages of production of cocaine powder and will ultimately end up in the
crack produced.
What is more concerning is the new wave of intentional additives, which some cocaine manufacturers add
in the jungle labs to make these products “unique”. The new term used in this report for the new form of
crack is “Crack Plus”. Crack plus is crack with a wide variety of pharmaceutical and other additives to
produce a unique high. This has created a new crack public health emergency in the streets of South
America that is now spreading worldwide.
Here is a list of some, but not all, of the additives now found in South American cocaine powder and the
new crack:
 Levamisole: veterinary medication expels gastrointestinal worms in cattle
 Phenacetin: banned cancer causing pain reliever
 Procaine, Benzocaine and Lidocaine: local anesthetics
 Femproporex : stimulant like amphetamine
Fluoxetine: and other antidepressants 5
 Diltiazem: heart rate regulating medication
Paracetamol, Dipirona: pain relievers
 Hydroxyzine: antihistamine
“Crack Plus Levamisole” produces a different effect to the user or ‘high” than traditional crack.
Unfortunately this additive is dangerous and has been associated with crack addict deaths. The most
startling recent report is that 50% of crack addict autopsies reveal the presence of Levamisole (3).
Levamisole is a cattle deworming veterinary medicine that decreases the body’s immune system in
humans. This allows for a number of serious opportunistic infections, especially in HIV positive crack
users that already have compromised immune systems (7).
“Crack plus Phenacetin” produces yet another very different effect or “high” to the user than “Crack Plus
Levamisole” or traditional crack and is marketed as such. Phenacetin is a banned, off the market pain
relieving medication that is known to cause kidney damage and cancer. There is still tons of Phenacetin
available, some of which is now starting to be used as an additive in crack.
There are literally dozens of new crack plus forms of drugs now on the streets of South America and
spreading worldwide. Now that we know that several new crack plus forms exist and the dangers associate
with them, plans need to be made to address this new “Potential Crack Plus Epidemic”.
The first plan should be education and prevention campaigns that are simple and targeted, as the most
vulnerable group includes children and young adults. Follow-up medical testing of crack addicts, to insure
their immune system has not been compromised or exposed to excessive amounts of cancer causing and
other compounds, is also needed. Not all of these by-products and additives are easily detected in urine or
other biological samples. Some research in this area is currently underway, but a great deal more is
needed. One current research approach is to screen for Levamisole and Phenacetin in urine samples of
known crack users. This could be an early warning system to alert treatment staff that the patients may
need follow-up testing to check kidney function, cancer markers, and immune function.
Another concern is that this new form of crack plus is inexpensive, perhaps only a few dollars for small
rock. All the by-products and additives make it very dangerous and potentially deadly. This is especially
true for child addicts, whose bodies are smaller and still developing, or addicts in poor health.

No E Blu added 16 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Most of the recent edit is an abstract from these authors and found in a published piece:

Drug Testing in South America and the Potential New Crack Epidemic-
“Crack Plus”
Patricio Labatut, David Martin and John Mazur

The research was done for: The Journal of The Global Drug Policy and Practice.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for sharing this info, for the sake of everybody who reads this info I hope this isn't bullshit, but the info you present seems convincing.

Last edited by No E Blu; 29-08-2013 at 22:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-08-2013, 22:52
Silver Member

34 y/o Female from USA - Florida
varuka is on the way upvaruka is on the way upvaruka is on the way up
Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3
Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2%

No e blu you are very convincing, you seem to know what you're talking about. I can't wait to hear what the lab reports say. Thanks for posting this and welcome to df
Old 29-08-2013, 23:02
Silver Member

People ask why? Why would the cartel once known as Cali, why would they put toxic chemicals into our white? Profits. Pure and simple.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 29-08-2013 at 23:50. Reason: source discusion removed

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine adulterants, cocaine misrepresentation, levamisole, phenacetin