Register Tags

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 05:12

Male from Earth
Cluster migraine204 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
A fentynl buccal question that's never been answered

I have been using fentynl for some time and am now thinking of chewing/buccal one question I never see answered is what do we do with the spit. I understand you don't swallow. After an hour I have a mouth full of spit. I have spent 2 weeks looking for this answer can anyone here help.

If this has been answered somewhere please link me when actual paraphrasing of what is done with spit as everyone only ever says dont swallow. Don't worry about me oding I'm using 25mcg and have been for a long time and I have a 200+ mg oxycodone prescribed intake.
Old 22-08-2013, 11:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
Saraha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A fentynl buccal question that's never been answered

Hi,if this is still of use to you as your post is mnths old.
My cat gets &5 75 mcgm/hr Durogesic transdermals a week.There are various meds which will dry your your mouth out.Good smoke being ideal.Research the others.It makes a huge difference if you are virtually non-salivating.100$ contact with membrane and no loss in the saliva.
A simple tip,just put on inside cheek,lie down with the patch cheek on the "upper"side of head/body and lie in foetal position.And excess saliva will run away to bottom cheek and be swallowed of ignored until theres too much.
Cutting a square of exactly the right fit,or even a circle,although this leaves hard to use pieces,is most important too..My Cat has legit script but will cheek a 1/6th or 1/4 of 75mcg/hr Durogesic transdermal(well 5 X75mcgs/hr a week).Real coffee can make the mooth dry..iam sure many other meds,foods and suchlike will too.My Cat usually dosn find much issue with excess saliva !
Old 30-08-2013, 04:04

Male from Earth
akillezz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I always cut strips from patches (matrix ones, no gel) and place them between my upper lip and gum. If itīs a thick strip I fold it a little so some of the active surface touches my upper gum(not as far as teeth) and other side of strip touches back of my lip. There aint many saliva glands there and the small amount of fent tasting saliva I will swallow after keeping in mouth for half a minute or so. This works for me perfectly. Try it out!!
Old 30-08-2013, 04:42
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

You retain the saliva for as long as is comfortable then swallow it. Fentanyl has poor oral bioavailabilty (~30% which is then metabolised before entering your blood stream) but some will still get into the blood stream through the stomach. Obviously the majority will be absorbed sublingually where bioavailability is 50% with it going straight into the blood stream before first-pass metabolisation.

You're not chewing the whole patch at once are you? Each patch will contain 4.2mg which at best would probably get 2mg into your blood stream if you chewed the whole patch in a day which would equate to around 100-200mg I.V. Morphine (fentanyl 50-100x potency morphine). That's the same as between 350-650mg oral morphine (morphine oral bioavailabilty ~30%). And as oxycodone is twice as potent orally the final value would come in at 175-325mg potentially a very dangerous amount even for someone with your tolerance.

I find cutting the patches makes it much easier to chew, easier to absorb, easier to retain saliva and loads easier to dose.

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 30-08-2013 at 05:00.

Share this on:

Tags
fentanyl

» New Threads
May someone can help me find out...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
10 Replies, 149 Views
Cocaine and Alcohol...
Last post by EmergencyGrant24
134 Replies, 86,357 Views
Tips for successfully overcoming...
Last post by natey7