Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 05-08-2013, 00:29
Joel2k11 Joel2k11 is nu online
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Diclazepam Drug Info

Has anyone come across this benzo before but my dog managed to get his hands on some.

Could anyone fill me in of effects/half life etc. I cant find any information anywhere else.

Thank you.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:09
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Diclazepam

Diclazepam is the 2'-chloro analgoue of diazepam and can also beconsidered the 1-methyl analgoue of Delorazepam.

That's the best I have found so far.

Post Quality Evaluations:
solid factual information
Old 05-08-2013, 21:19
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
Baba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Just wondering if it effects are similar to dichlorazepate or chlorodiazepoxide?
I guess as it's prepared as 1mg pellets it has a kick above the above.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:13

Male from United States
lacrimosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Why is it that all the decent RC sites won't ship to the US!?

I know why, but still... I'd love to try this one out.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:35
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Am getting 50 x 1mg tomorrow to give a try. All I have read is that 1mg is euqivalent to 10mg of Diazepam
Old 06-08-2013, 22:12
Silver Member

bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Blacksheep View Post
Just wondering if it effects are similar to dichlorazepate or chlorodiazepoxide?
I guess as it's prepared as 1mg pellets it has a kick above the above.
I read that another name for the same thing is Chlorodiazepam.

From only one source there is a high level addiction with withdrawal symptoms can be likely.

Also high doses give a 'high'.

Not sure if this is the same thing...

http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/si...rm+@DOCNO+6958

bhonkers added 335 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
Am getting 50 x 1mg tomorrow to give a try. All I have read is that 1mg is euqivalent to 10mg of Diazepam
Before you take one or more, get really anxious. Worry that your house might burn down, that you'll get stopped with gear by the police, losing job, terminal illness... really imagine all the terrible things that could happen until you are feeling freaked out.

I find half a etizolam can create euphoria if I'm highly anxious, but 6 tabs in a normal state have no euphoria.

I think, just my opinion, that the release of anxiety to contentedness is what generates the euphoria. Getting high from feeling much more centred and in control after being almost hyperventilating panic attack is like the magic cure which is so satisfying that a rush of euphoria is induced.

Last edited by bhonkers; 06-08-2013 at 22:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2013, 02:25
Gold Member

42 y/o Male from Poland
Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.
Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I got interested in this substance and searched the web a little. What I've found is somewhat confusing to me. First of all I'm not sure what substance exactly we are talking about? Are diclazepam, chlorodiazepam, 4'-Chlorodiazepam and Ro5-4864/Ro5-4864 the same drug? If they are:

Synonym: 7-Chloro-5-(4-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
CAS Number: 14439-61-3
Chemical formula: C6-H12-Cl2-N2-O
Molecular Weight 319.19

Category: benzodiazepines and anxiolytics

Application

Peripheral benzodiazepine ligand useful in distinguishing central-type from peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptors.

Biochem/physiol Actions

4′-Chlorodiazepam (Ro5-4864) is a potent selective antagonist of the mitochondrial translocator protein 18kDa (TSPO), formerly known as the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor (PBR). Ro5-4864 does not bind to GABA(A) receptors and lacks typical benzodiazepine effects, but has been found to be neuroprotective in several studies.

Anyone able to translate it to plain English?

Quote:
Ro5-4864 (4'-Chlorodiazepam) is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative, the 4'-chloro derivative of diazepam. However unlike most benzodiazepine derivatives, Ro5-4864 lacks affinity for GABAA receptors and lacks typical benzodiazepine effects, instead being sedative yet also convulsant and anxiogenic in effects. Ro5-4864 was found to be a potent ligand for the "peripheral benzodiazepine receptor", later renamed to mitochondrial translocator protein 18kDa (TSPO). Despite its convulsant effects, at lower doses Ro5-4864 has proved to be neuroprotective and has become widely used for research into the role of the TSPO protein in neurotoxicity,as well as having analgesic and possible antidepressant, cardioprotective and anti-cancer effects.
When I compare it with a glowing trip report I've read on another forum I'm even more confused. How it does what it does? And what is it really that it does? It doesn't seem promising from a regular benzo user point of view.

I have also found a lengthy article on toxnet.nlm.nih.gov. I will try and read it later.

Last edited by Sushi; 07-08-2013 at 02:31.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:32
Silver Member

mitochondrial translocator protein 18kDa

Of course, now I get it.

I posted the link to the page you refer to from toxnet.nlm.nih.gov but not sure if they are the same thing.

And since I have a very limited understanding of chemistry it confuses the hell out of me too.
Old 07-08-2013, 14:12
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Germany
Soulfake is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2

They“re not the same drug, the chlorine-unit from Diclazepam is at 2“-position on the phenyl-ring:
Attached Images
File Type: png dicla7.png (29.8 KB, 25 views)
Old 07-08-2013, 16:18
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
Baba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way upBaba Blacksheep is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3

Tried a couple of these last night.

02:00 - 1 x 1mg diclazepam pellet

02:40 - Second 1 mg diclazepam pellet as there wasn't anything noticed from the first tablet.

03.20 - Finally feel tired enough to go to bed but there wasn't anything pronounced so wasn't sure if they worked at all.

03:50 - Still didn't feel tired enough to sleep but felt mildly relaxed probably equivalent to 2 mg diazepam; took 5mg real diazepam for sleep as I wasn't sure the diclazepam would work.

05:50 - Awoke from sleep due to needing an opiate, noticed that although beginning to withdraw that I felt quite sleepy and muscles were relaxed.

07:00 - Felt very sleepy and could feel the diclazepam pronouncably; very like 10/15 mgs of diazepam.
Slept well for two extra hours and could have easily stayed in bed for another two.

09:40 - Got up and went about morning business but still felt the diclazepam was affecting me.

13:30 - Finally feel clean of diclazepam and have energy to do physical work and would feel confident operating machinery and suchlike.

In summary this new benzo takes a long time to start to work and when it does it is fairly strong in a sedating way. It seemed to me unlike diazepam which kicks in at about 20 minutes and is wonderfully relaxing but usually person can carry on with whatever task at relatively low doses until the sleepy side comes in at about 50 minutes.
The effects are definitely less pronounced and the effects take quite sometime to come on so if one wanted to use this to help with sleep I would suggest they take it a good while before going to bed as it will take too long to start working and will effect the person the following day.

Good info
Old 07-08-2013, 19:42
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from United Kingdom
sci is an unknown quantity at this point

just put an order for some of these, interesting considering the additional chlorine atom in the structure makes it much more potent per mg than the standard diazepam. I do have a tolerance to benzos and there analogues but will report after testing.

My understanding is that diazepam is broken into lots of metabolites that are active including temazepam, would be interesting to see some proper technical data on this stuff unfortunately my lab is not that well equipped.

Seems to be a huge! market at the moment in RCs just waiting for an analogue act like the usa to come into force in uk .

well u gota love chemistry, but makes me wonder in what standards these are made and what other impurities are in them ,,
Old 08-08-2013, 16:20

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Chemical_Fantasy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I have a sample of a few diclazepams coming today, ill add my thoughts after testing. I have experience with diazepam and etizolam so I can possibly make comparisons to those.

Chemical_Fantasy added 509 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

1mg diclazepam injested, in the form of a small round green pill. Like etizolam shape but green.
+ 20 minutes a warm fuzzy feeling, less intoxicated feeling than etizolam but more euphoric than diazepam. Thought processes seem clear. Had a little ethylphenidate an hour earlier and all residual stimulation has gone. All round positive though. Definately a goer this one!
Will try again tomorrow on its own for a more controlled experiment.

Last edited by Chemical_Fantasy; 08-08-2013 at 16:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2013, 00:43
Banned

34 y/o Male from United States
CannabisBenzoBuddie should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrimosa View Post
Why is it that all the decent RC sites won't ship to the US!?

I know why, but still... I'd love to try this one out.
Analog act . . CSA ... The LAW??
Old 09-08-2013, 07:23
Silver Member

I have no desire to purchase this as I find pyraz and etiz do their jobs well. I use them for their functionality, pyraz seems to wipe out over stimulation that is creating erratic energies in my body leading to the feeling of anxiety.

Etiz knocks me out when I know I need sleep but still feel amped.
Old 09-08-2013, 20:42
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from United Kingdom
sci is an unknown quantity at this point

ones just taken the second mg after a heavy day from noon MPA/MDAI MnM combo loads of ethylphenidate maybe 300mg-ish oral and chased from 3 till 6 compulsive redosing chasing on tin foil. 3x30/500 cocodamol at 6pm (why i dont know), 200mg 5-HTP, spent about £100 online hopefully no more,so I guess it would be unfair to take today as an example. Started the day on a natural high so duno why i bothered really should of saved for a rainy day

i did order a small batch before that were green but lost the damn things, this batch are white with a score on one side..

its 20:35 now last hit of ethylphenidate was at 18:00; 2mg diclazepam and still bloody buzzing to be fair. I took my first diclazepam at around 18:10 felt a little maybe placebo or takes a long time to kick in and linger subtly in the background.. additional mg taken just,,,will report

I must add the only reason I think this would be a good RC is maybe tapering oneself off etizolam or other benzos as I have found in the UK GPs aint a clue about the Ashton manual ,gradual tapering with substituted valium and the dangers of long term use of benzos. Etizolam are brill if u use the branded ones cant say names, decent half life id usually start getting withdrawal after a good 8 hrs at least

rite 21:00 hrs 9 hrs since my mpa/mdai combo and 3 hrs since last other substance,,, sub lingually additional 2mg still in mouth as i speak (4mg) think thats my limit with tonights benzo use after that session, need water but cant be arsed also need to pee bad lol. body load but this could be due to the previous rc
21:13 bloody hot , coming down pretty hard. Think i feel the diclazepam creeping up on me head still speedy but one is a bit more laid back now depends how i feel at bedtime once the stims get metabolised and out my body so far i would not say 4mg is equivalent of 40mg diazepam half that maybe less as i had a script for diazepasm 2mg last week and 2mg pills these feel like 0.5mg so 10mg valium - 5mg if my maths is correct
21:27 still teeth clenching had a pee , i wobbled to the wc so must be working 2 glasses of slightly sugared water, I think for the price id hold back for a bit I did purchase 50 but so far i think I expected too much
21:32 another glass of sugary water this time with sodium chloride a pinch and bit of magnesium sulphate, sprinkle of cinnamon, half hot chilli pepper and 50mg 5-htp - 'mamas special recovery'
22:00 diclazepam working its magic feels quite sedating no euphoria at all but ive got a feeling im about to pop another last mg POP (5mg over 4 hrs) strangely quite anxious though chills through my body gona weight the ephyl see how much ive had today
22:22 anxiety starting to fade damn sick of this teeth clenching i cant seem to shift,
22:50 50mg 5htp looking for my etizolam to top up as don’t want to be monged all day tomorrow, glass of milk and sugar yum
23:18 still jaw clenchin i really need to find those etizolams, i aint taking more than 5mg diclazepam and sleeping 24hrs or feeling zombified has to be shorter half life meds now, just weighed the ethylphenidate I last had at 6pm; just under 300mg consumed opps! no the wonder im still still buzzing with 5mg
23:43 4mg eti still buzzing and disorientated trying to find my magnesium and water and im off well looks like ill call it a night and re-edit this tomorrow
01:23...10mg diclazepam in total 2mg etizolam taken a while back think im chilled enough to off to beddies
3:55.. im wondering if my moderate - high tolerance of etizolam (2-4mg daily followed by 1 x 7,5mg zopiclone) has been todays downfall of the benzo softener ability, last wack @6pm thats 10 bleeding hrs since
ethylphenidate. Felling much cleaner now but my body is still telling me there’s something toxic in there, jaw clenching stopped due to magnesium 'Epsom salts' 1/2 teaspoon, water sugar and a litlle food, 2 cheese bread rolls at midnight highly recommended predosing 5-htp magnesium and vits and minerals especially bit before a stim sesssion and starting as early as it can if possible.so not to suffer insomnia, im sure if i just stuck to 150-200 ethylphenidate because it normailly wears oof quick (my poor liver)
much calmer should inevitable sleep now, diclazepam 1mg feels 2mg diazepam at the moment but that may be cos of the state im in now, I definately wouldn’t say 10mg =1 as they claim otherwise id b not be able to walk lol, I wounder if vendors differ, it seems there all proseeing it no into tabs but a quid a shot even with 30 percent off a certain site is a bit ludicrous, apart from the loger half like id say they feel the same maybe slightly more potency than etizolam without the euphoria and fantastic half life.. really should t have taken that mda/mpa mix at noon should of such to the lower dose even 250mg eftethylphenidate half left.

04:37 Sat 10th 2013
pros slightly more potent and longer lasting than etizolam,quite sedative at it starts to really get into your system, not in your face but deinately there and subtle unlike etizolams slight euphoric edge
cons takes a while to kick in which could lead to on day 20 -50mg diazepam is 10mg Diclazepam its hard guess when ure coming down from stims
good long acting benzo ideal as a replacement for withdrawal as GP'S dont even go there anymore. luckily i feel save with benzos as ive seruiosly abused them in the past, take em as required for sometimes id suggested.. wish i could find more data half life availability etc but sweet nothing yet. The price will prob remain the same once thy bring the 2mg out cos i really cant see a massive search in popularity due to it lacking any euphoric affects,
5amish managed to sleep around 5am but still diazepamed by 11:45, if i started taking them by 6 thats a good old hald life, etizolam and zopiclone would be out my system now.. feeling rather cold whether its the benzo or my silly eftethylphenidate doe I do not know. not ready to face to world yet..and i know 10mg is a large dose but it was spread out

Last edited by sci; 11-08-2013 at 17:01. Reason: cant believe i went on so much edited and tided a little
Old 25-08-2013, 16:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
Saraha is an unknown quantity at this point

My cat got 1 free 1mg diclazepam.due to Colanzepam prescription mess he was waiting for 30 2mg etiz.It had been 36hrs since last clonaz with 6 years of 2mg day dosage,alteast,with others,etiz,phenaz,pyraz,and more.
So my cat was suffering,post came,my cat took the one diclaz they sent,half and hour and effect not dissimilar to 5-10mg of diaz but more pleasant was meowed.My cat could no longer hold out and took 6 2mg etiz with mega effect!The rest of the day with many other "things" added was repotred as being meow tastic.
Old 02-09-2013, 22:26

Male from United Kingdom
Mr-squeaky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hi I'm new to this forum so forgive me if i'm asking this question in the wrong place.
I've been using Etizolam on and off for a while now and have found it to be most beneficial. I recently purchased this new RC Benzo called Diclazepm which i hear good things about. One thing concerns me big time and I would like someone to shed some light on it please. The Diclazepam that i received says all of the usual "not for human consumption" etc but it also lists an ingredient called H302 which is "Harmful if swallowed".
Does anyone know what exactly this H302 is? and why it would be present in a tablet that is no doubt going to end up being swallowed by someone at some point.
My ones may have to be flushed down the toilet unless i can be sure about that ingredient.
Thanks !

Good question, could help others wondering the same thing, welcome to Drugs-forum!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:04
Joel2k11 Joel2k11 is nu online
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-squeaky View Post
Does anyone know what exactly this H302 is? and why it would be present in a tablet that is no doubt going to end up being swallowed by someone at some point.
My ones may have to be flushed down the toilet unless i can be sure about that ingredient.
Thanks !
It's a GHS Hazard statement.

Simply put there by the vendor to cover their backs more, as it is illegal to sell these for human consumption.
Old 03-09-2013, 22:45

Male from United Kingdom
Mr-squeaky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Thanks Joel2k11 for the quick reply.
I get it....the H302 is a statement and not an actual ingredient itself.
Even though these tablets are often not a million miles off of the legally prescribed ones in terms of their ingredients or chemical composition...i guess as you say, they have to cover their backs and keep within the law. It makes sense.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:44
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Grizwald is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

Trip report...

Bought 50x2mg Diclazepam pellets.

I'm familiar with Etizolam, but i had a break from those, been using them for the last week so not really built up any tolerance in the latest stint, was taking 2x2mg of the research variety which are quite weak, so probably closer to just 2mg Intas or Etizest.

So...

22:30: Just swallowed 2x2mg Diclazepam on an empty stomach, not had any food since this morning (9am maybe, 2 slices brown toast + marmite/yeast extract) throughout the day i've felt a bit "edgy" but not really anxious. So we'll see what effect these babies have.

Oh, they are purple in colour, score down one side, quite chunky compared to 2mg Etizolam.

22:50: Not really feeling anything noticable as yet, maybe my head feels a little weighted, hard to describe really, not really a positive feeling, kind of like someone has put their hand on my brain and is resting it there. Not uncomfortable by any means, but not really pleasurable either.

23:00 Chilled out somewhat, feeling content, head is a bit floaty, not really feeling any sedation yet though, i'm not yearning to go to bed, just feel sluggish.

I remember i've got a driving lesson at 11am tomorrow morning, now i think shit, shouldn't have taken these this late. I'm hoping any sedation (if it shows) wears off by then just leaving some mild anxiolytic effects, i am a nervous driver while learning, so who knows? maybe it could help me?

23:15: Feeling the body load now and slight drowsyness, i think if my head hit the pillow i could probably sleep within 15 minutes, no sign of anything euphoric though. Appetite seems to be slowly building, i've happily gone many days without eating anything except a couple slices of toast at breakfast and had no hunger pangs, maybe it was because i was only taking Etizolam at night to sleep and mildly withdrawing throughout the day until the next dose, raising anxiety levels and reducing appetite (mild benzo withdrawal is great for weight-loss, lost 3 stone since mid-july)

11:35: no change really, just feel like i could sleep if i wanted to, might go grab a sandwich out of boredom and watch some TV and then crash.

00:00 fell asleep around midnight.

06:30 woke up but still tired so drift off for another hour

07:30 woke up again and still tired, but need to take a piss so may as well get up. I'd say the effects are pretty much gone now, not feeling particularly "edgy" so maybe still some lingering Anxiolytic effects.

Over-all this isn't a very exciting Benzo for me, Etizolam puts me to sleep more quickly and is cheaper, feels a bit more hard hitting than Diclazepam i think.

Worth a go though if you happen across some of the stuff.

although the experience report is appreciated, it is against the site rules to quote the vendor. Please amend the post editing out the vendors name.

Last edited by Phungushead; 05-10-2013 at 15:57.
Old 11-09-2013, 13:44
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I found 3mg = 20mg diazepam with very similar level of anti-anxiolytic effect. I find neither euphoric or particularly recreational though. Good for chilling out on but not all that interesting. Compared to say chlorodiazepoxide which is great fun.
Old 14-09-2013, 13:54

Male from United Kingdom

I rate Etizolam as being more pleasant than diazepam with roughly 2-3mgs Etizolam equivelan to 20 mgs of diazepam..different effect sof course but actually prefer quality etizolam effect over Diazepam effect hands down..simply make you feel more bouncy and enjoying life more than any other benzo(type drug)in the box....other than Clonazepam or Xanax.Diclazepam that arrived as free sample..i took 2mgs..thats 20mgs diaz and felt it strong enough and yes approx correct equivelant..other than,again,i prefer these Diclazepam to almost any other benzo.
They are also meant to be a less addictice to withdraw from compared to say diazepam.The post was late today..my cat though he was going across to the emergency again..another 2days of less daizepam than he can function on ..seems the etiz/and diclaz have saved the day.!
!Having to spend hours in E&A again would get me another 2-3 days at 15mg a day for my cat..not enough to make it through to drugs councullirors(letters in post) again..for the sake of tiny cash,nxt day delivery my cat dosnt mind the extraveganve though usually dosnt reqiure it.

Saraha added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

I rate Etizolam as being more pleasant than diazepam with roughly 2-3mgs Etizolam equivelan to 20 mgs of diazepam..different effect sof course but actually prefer quality etizolam effect over Diazepam effect hands down..simply make you feel more bouncy and enjoying life more than any other benzo(type drug)in the box....other than Clonazepam or Xanax.Diclazepam that arrived as free sample..i took 2mgs..thats 20mgs diaz and felt it strong enough and yes approx correct equivelant..other than,again,i prefer these Diclazepam to almost any other benzo.
They are also meant to be a less addictice to withdraw from compared to say diazepam.The post was late today..my cat though he was going across to the emergency again..another 2days of less daizepam than he can function on ..seems the etiz/and diclaz have saved the day.!
!Having to spend hours in E&A again would get me another 2-3 days at 15mg a day for my cat..not enough to make it through to drugs councullirors(letters in post) again..for the sake of tiny cash,nxt day delivery my cat dosnt mind the extraveganve though usually dosnt reqiure it.

Saraha added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

hey are also meant to be a less addictice to withdraw from compared to say diazepam.The post was late today..my cat though he was going across to the emergency again..another 2days of less daizepam than he can function on ..seems the etiz/and diclaz have saved the day.!

Last edited by Saraha; 14-09-2013 at 14:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-09-2013, 15:24

Male from United Kingdom

Now in my first post i realise its a 2mg Diclazepam that i mention.The ones yesterday were white and one mg rather than the previous which was blue and 2mg.
As they were mixed 2 1/2 mg with 3 x 2mg etizolam its not so easy to tell but if anything i would say as nice as Etizolam.The difference itself is even harder but they are slightly more like diazepam somehow.A pure test that lasts more that 40 mins is needed but my cat has a feel for them and they will be popular.

Saraha added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Now in my first post i realise its a 2mg Diclazepam that i mention.The ones yesterday were white and one mg rather than the previous which was blue and 2mg.
As they were mixed 2 1/2 mg with 3 x 2mg etizolam its not so easy to tell but if anything i would say as nice as Etizolam.The difference itself is even harder but they are slightly more like diazepam somehow.A pure test that lasts more that 40 mins is needed but my cat has a feel for them and they will be popular.

Last edited by Saraha; 15-09-2013 at 15:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2013, 22:19
Banned

33 y/o Male from United States
destroyevery1 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

For research purposes many sites in us doing same thing with Erectile dysfunction drugs and such thing but haven't seen any making research products for anxiety...I haven't found any in uk who do ship well maybe a few but they are shady and unless its a ten dollar trail order I would not chance it
Old 04-10-2013, 22:55

Male from United Kingdom

Diclazepam has similar half life to diazepam..so possibly good for a taper.

a vendor was mentioned,i gather thats against the rules but my cats experience was same.
Diclazepam is worth every penny,find right site and its not much more,costwise than etiz...my cat will swap etiz for diclaz next week for taper as vets arnt helping with 6years clonazepam habit.withdrawl of clonaz which hospitalised my cat 3 times..etiz and diclaz are keeping my cat from another A&E until i find a vet worker who knows what their doing with regards a proper safe taper.

Last edited by Saraha; 08-10-2013 at 13:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
acetominonophen, alcohol withdrawal, alcoholism, alprazolam, alprazolam (xanax), benzo, benzodiazepine, caffeine, chlordiazepoxide, chlorodiazepam, clonazepam, co-codamol, codeine, diazepam, diclazepam, downer and stimulants, ethylphenidate, etizolam, etizolam withdrawal, mixing cns depressants, mpa and mdai, opiate, panic attack, paracetamol, temazepam, thienodiazepine