Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Old 28-09-2013, 14:48

22 y/o Male from Thailand
kiddbkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
So I had just consumed about 50 MG Valiums. And discovered these "Ambien" Pills..

Hey all, Need a question answered ASAP as SWIM just about an hour ago consumed 40 MGs of Diazepam (valium) and have been having a high tolerance to them for a while now.

However, tonight is a saturday night, no ones doing anything and SWIM want to feel something different.

SWIM went through his best friends stash and asked him what these pills were, he confirmed them to be Zolpidem Taltrate (Ambien)

Since SWIM had gained access to these pills SWIM has been reading a lot of amazing and wonderful euphoric/delusions people get when taking it.

SWIM has never taken Ambien before so SWIM can safely say his tolerance to Zolpidem is definitely 0. however, Will the fact that SWIM am on the amount of valium he's currently on, be a problem if SWIM takes the zolpidem within the next couple of hours. say leaving a window period of three hours with the valium and the ambien?

and what would be a good first try? (i can usually go up to 70 mgs with valiums) , im about 67 kilos and about 6 foot 1...

and what would i ready myself for on this wild ride? thanks for the time taken to read this and hope to hear from someone ASAP as i plan on taking these soon and don't want them to go to waste!!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please read the rules and do not use swim!
Old 28-09-2013, 16:56
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,740, Level: 21 Points: 21,740, Level: 21 Points: 21,740, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: So I had just consumed about 50 MG Valiums. And discovered these "Ambien" Pills..

It would be a very dangerous combination. Do not mix CNS depressing drugs like that.
The problem with Z drugs is that you take some and then you black out and continue to take them because your common sense goes out the window.
Old 04-10-2013, 18:20
Banned

21 y/o Male from United States
drummingstoned20 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Re: So I had just consumed about 50 MG Valiums. And discovered these "Ambien" Pills..

I can easily take my whole bottle but 60mg valium when I put it with 15mg ambien I could literaly feel my body functions slow including heart rate and mental function. Seroquel with a little dph and ambien is the best sleepy combo I'de reccommend. But valium is to depressing on cns.

drummingstoned20 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Stop using swim.

Last edited by drummingstoned20; 04-10-2013 at 18:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

» New Threads
Mri qustion
Last post by hookedonhelping
5 Replies, 835 Views
Potentiation, the art of perfecting
Last post by Opiate lover27
1 Replies, 72 Views
Is this withdrawal? My legs!!
Last post by Tinytoon
4 Replies, 157 Views
Goodbye crystal