Notices

DMT and Ayahuasca DMT, Phalaris, Yopo, Mimosa, Virola & Ayahuasca

Old 23-07-2013, 01:06

19 y/o Male from United States
spez is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Acacia confusa

This thread has been created with the purpose of having one single thread for Acacia confusa! It has been created in hopes that we all may be able to share any and all info we have on Acacia confusa.

I know I have personal goals (listed in "GOALS") but for anyone else who does too, then please PM me and they will be added to this intro post!

You can search Acacia confusa on Wikipedia if you are not sure what it is. This is taken from the intro on Wikipedia: Acacia confusa is a perennial tree native to South-East Asia. Some common names for it are Acacia Petit Feuille, Small Philippine Acacia, Formosa Acacia (Taiwan Acacia) and Formosan Koa. It grows to a height of 15 m. The tree has become very common in many tropical Pacific areas, including Hawaii, where the species is considered invasive.

And this is the intro found under the "Uses" section on Wikipedia: Its uses include chemical products, environmental management and food and drink. The bark may be grinded up into a powder and saturated into water to create a tea, or may be spread onto various foods as a spice and taste enhancer. The wood has a density of about 0.75 g/cm³.[3] In Taiwan, its wood is used to make support beams for underground mines. The wood is also converted to charcoal for family use. The plant is used in traditional medicine[4] and is available from herbal medicine shops (草藥店) in Taiwan, but there has been no clinical study to support its effectiveness.

I ask that anyone who is posting with info to post as much as possible about whatever they're posting about! It would also be great if you talked about "how-to" and your or your friends experience with it.

GOALS:
-Smoking
-Drinking
-DMT extraction
-Making Ayahuasca

spez added 129 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

AFOAF tried to smoke some like one would with weed. He first broke it up and grinded it down. Next he put it into his bowl and smoke like it was weed. He is not sure what he is feeling and doesn't think it did anything. He does have a headache now and slight nausea, but something happened, but he isn't sure what. Acacia confusa can't be smoked like pot.

spez added 175 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Has anyone tired doing a CWE and smoking that? Also does one need a MAOI if they're smoking it? MAOI(s) are only for when drinking/eating, right?

Last edited by spez; 23-07-2013 at 01:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-07-2013, 01:11
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United States
Conrad0032 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Acacia confusa

What chemicals are in it that makes you think you can smoke it? I laughed when I read "He does have a headache now and slight nausea, but something happened, but he isn't sure what xD." You should look into what could induce a chemical reaction in the brain if it is smoked. From what I know is that it can just be used to extract DMT.
Old 23-07-2013, 01:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad0032 View Post
What chemicals are in it that makes you think you can smoke it? I laughed when I read "He does have a headache now and slight nausea, but something happened, but he isn't sure what xD." You should look into what could induce a chemical reaction in the brain if it is smoked. From what I know is that it can just be used to extract DMT.
He's read a few stories about people who have smoked it; can it honestly not be smoked? It can be used to make DMT and Ayahuasca, but is that it? What about doing a CWE and smoking that? In a post on another site, that user did CWE on Acacia confusa and turned it into a pill along with Syrian rue (which is the MAOI); all these reports about people smoking it, along with this CWE pill, makes it seem like it could be smoked.
Old 25-07-2013, 19:27

AFOAF is planning to make Ayahuasca using Acacia confusa; can SWIY comment on the best amount of Acacia confusa and Syrian rue to use? Also should the rue be made into a drink? He has heard about making a pill but rather not; could the rue just be eaten by itself?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM/SWIY http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Share this on: