In my opinion the quickest method of Phenibut
ingestion is IM (into the deltoid muscle). I found very little info on this method online in English - practically nothing, but a copious amount of questions. So I had to dig up some old Soviet literature on the subject, take some minimal risks, learn how to do it so that I could finally write a post on it.
Before I used to take pharmaceutical grade phenibut orally 500-750 mg every couple of days and up to 1.5 gram dose on very stressful days. Unfortunately it used to give me me bad stomach cramps, nausea and heartburn, - side effects
not uncommon with many phenibut users, this is why I considered switching to IM mode in the first place.
The trick is to get pharmaceutical grade powder (not tablets as those may contain other ingredients which are impossible to filter and could cause abscess). In my opinion it's also unsafe to inject something one bought online without any idea if it may be cut with something, non-sterile, etc. I purchased vials of phenibut for IM injection in Eastern Europe, but when I ran out I had to prepare powder for water-saline based injection.
I discovered that the IM injection site burns in first 15-30 seconds, but if enough water added to the solution the burning shouldn't be at all intense and will quickly go away followed by a feeling of floating and light drunkenness within 3-5 minutes after injection.
If someone is in my situation in regards to intestinal discomfort of per-oral phenibut, or just wants a quick-setting recreational high I would like to post the following advice on IM phenibut
1. Do not inject into the buttocks. It will hurt A LOT more and a little longer
A Deltoid or medium sized muscle away from large nerves is always preferable.
2. How much to inject - this is a bit risky as it depends on one's body weight, tolerance, etc. I weigh around a 100 kilos and the most I ever injected into the muscle at once was just under 400 mg (which was clearly way too much, i wouldn't advise it!). Will suffice to say that starting with very small doses is safest - in any case one needs a lot less phenibut than one takes orally.
3. Always bring your powder to a boil (especially if it came from the web - you will need to take some orally first just to make sure it's really phenibut and not something else), filter it properly and be very sterile about it, your tools and injection site. Don't overcook - it may destroy Phenibut's potency.
4. What is the right amount of water? (How much burning can you handle ?
This also depends on quantity of powder. The mixture should be just slightly saline otherwise it will hurt more and it will take longer for muscle to recover.
5. Although IM method will not cause any abdominal discomfort and won't put as much stress on your liver as oral phenibut, the kidneys will still have to filter much of it, which can be quite stressful for them, so it's important not to overdo it even if you're feeling just fine.
6. It's probably best to sit down, lie down or recline in the first 10-15 minutes after injection. I sometimes experienced initial dizziness, short-lasting but powerful. Thus driving/operating heavy machinery immediately after an IM injection is a pretty bad and irresponsible idea.
7. How long will it last? Again it depends on your metabolism. I found that it lasts about 70% of the time per-oral phenibut normally lasts with me. The good thing is - it produces far less of a hangover the next day. Shoulder soreness is very superficial and does not interfere with work.
8. Please treat this info carefully. Just because I have a good relationship with this method of use, doesn't mean everyone will.