Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 17-08-2006, 02:26
Banned

26 y/o Male
mainevent needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quick Question About Diphenhydramine Dosage? How much for a light-medium Trip

SWIM's got some strips, with 12.5 mg of Diphenhydramine HCL each. SWIM was wondering how much he should take for a light to medium trip? He's read alot about dramamine and knows what to expect, just isn't sure about dosage for diphenhydramine HCL. Please and thanks!
Old 17-08-2006, 02:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7
Just a note,
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is not Dramamine (it's Benadryl)
Dimenhydrinate Hydrochloride is Dramamine

Which drug are you using as while their effects are very similar their dosages are not!

If you do have Diphenhydramine consult below

Oral Diphenhydramine Dosages
(Recreational)
Threshold 10mg
Light 25-150 mg
Common 150-300 mg
Strong 250-500 mg
Heavy 400-700
LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 500 mg/kg in rats
Duration : 4 - 8 hours

Post Quality Evaluations:
Useful information :)
Old 17-08-2006, 06:29
Iridium Member

40 y/o Male
Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5
regardless of which one you explore the results will require a good friend to watch your ass. I wouldn't wish the end result of 600mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride on my worst enemy. good luck!
Old 17-08-2006, 10:24

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
read some trip reports on erowid before deciding if swiy really wants to do this. especially the "difficult experiences" ones. those tend to be more common. deleriants are nothing to take lightly and many people dont enjoy them. even with a low-level trip swiy may interact with people and things that are not there, so follow raedons advice and get a sitter!
Old 17-08-2006, 20:55
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Get a sitter?! More like get a straight-jacket and a padded cell. Large doses of any deleriant will cause one to totally lose touch with reality and enter into, and react to, an entirely fabricated one. One which may be extremely frightening, or embarrassing.

Take the example of someone I knew: He was on a hot and heavy date with a person only he could see. He fucked a sleeping-bag on the floor in front of a group of us - with no recall the next day. And he was one of the lucky ones!
Old 21-03-2008, 09:48

24 y/o Male
xxxxCJxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Quick Question About Diphenhydramine Dosage?

dude dont do it its not wirth it.i dosed on benadryl once and im never going to take another pill again.a friend of mine and me meet up to go party and for some reason thier were no partys that day so she told me about benadryl so i said fuck it why not and we went and bought 2 boxs of benadryl and we each took 21 pills (each pill we took was 25mg so we took all togeither 525mg)she said she took 20 before in the past and it was pretty good(but the ones she was talken about she took in the past were only 15mg pills which we didnt know till it was to late.).so ya anyway we took the pills and 20mins passed and nothing was happening then 40mins after we took the pills we were feeling weird and getting cold then hot and then cold over and over then 5mins after that we were fucked.we kept hearing voices,like for me i thought she was talken to me and when i started talken back she didnt know wtf i was talken about because she wasent really talken to me.then i heard someone saying "HEY" about 16 times in a row.then i looked at a cleanex box and it like turned into a big white ball with abunch of stringy legs...
then we both went to bed and she was sleeping in a different room then me but about 5mins after she went to slept i saw her come in my room and jump in my bed and started talken to me for abit and then i satup and she was gone in a second.all the shit i was seeing and hear seemed so fucken real.anyway i layed back down and closed my eyes i dont know how long i was laying thier but i felt like i was close to dying so i forsed my num has hell body to get up out of bed and go in her room for abit.everything i looked at had a palse and had like waves or air flying off of w/e i looked at.has i was laying in her bed i was looken around and everything had a face was looken at me.i looked by her door and this like small guy ina hoody was staring at me and turning his head.then i finally past out,and when i woke up the guy i saw in the hoody was really just her purse hanging on her door...

it was one of the worse feelings ever in my life so far i think.i really thought i was dying and she thought she was dying to.i think if i had to pick from that feeling again or getting shot i would probly pick getting shot.

anyway long story shortills are bad dont do them.im just going to stick with weed and beer lol.
Old 21-03-2008, 09:59
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8
Re: Quick Question About Diphenhydramine Dosage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxCJxxxx View Post
dude dont do it its not wirth it.i dosed on benadryl once and im never going to take another pill again.a friend of mine and me meet up to go party and for some reason thier were no partys that day so she told me about benadryl so i said fuck it why not and we went and bought 2 boxs of benadryl and we each took 21 pills (each pill we took was 25mg so we took all togeither 525mg)she said she took 20 before in the past and it was pretty good(but the ones she was talken about she took in the past were only 15mg pills which we didnt know till it was to late.).so ya anyway we took the pills and 20mins passed and nothing was happening then 40mins after we took the pills we were feeling weird and getting cold then hot and then cold over and over then 5mins after that we were fucked.we kept hearing voices,like for me i thought she was talken to me and when i started talken back she didnt know wtf i was talken about because she wasent really talken to me.then i heard someone saying "HEY" about 16 times in a row.then i looked at a cleanex box and it like turned into a big white ball with abunch of stringy legs...
then we both went to bed and she was sleeping in a different room then me but about 5mins after she went to slept i saw her come in my room and jump in my bed and started talken to me for abit and then i satup and she was gone in a second.all the shit i was seeing and hear seemed so fucken real.anyway i layed back down and closed my eyes i dont know how long i was laying thier but i felt like i was close to dying so i forsed my num has hell body to get up out of bed and go in her room for abit.everything i looked at had a palse and had like waves or air flying off of w/e i looked at.has i was laying in her bed i was looken around and everything had a face was looken at me.i looked by her door and this like small guy ina hoody was staring at me and turning his head.then i finally past out,and when i woke up the guy i saw in the hoody was really just her purse hanging on her door...

it was one of the worse feelings ever in my life so far i think.i really thought i was dying and she thought she was dying to.i think if i had to pick from that feeling again or getting shot i would probly pick getting shot.

anyway long story shortills are bad dont do them.im just going to stick with weed and beer lol.
Welcome to the forums, I can tell you hope to add your valuable experiences in order to help others but please, read the rules first. It's not proper to post on threads that are very old. This one is over 1.5 years old and the original poster was banned, therefore can't read your replies and probably engaged in whatever activity in question.

Share this on:

Tags
antihistamine, benadryl, deliriant, dihydromyricetin, dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramin, diphenhydramine, diphenhydramine dose, diphenhydramine dosing, diphenydramine, dramamine, drugs-forum, endone, hydrochloride, ld50, recreational dose, tripping

» New Threads
Inspire
Last post by bignose1
0 Replies, 1 Views
My phenibut trials. Non-responder?
Last post by batman12
12 Replies, 382 Views
Codeine Vs Tramadol
Last post by Trying Again
3 Replies, 64 Views
ive finally jumped from 20 year...
Last post by charliecat