Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 26-06-2013, 05:06

21 y/o Male from Canada
fleeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
first time plugging coke. Mouth is increasinly numb. Help????

okay so my friend(actually friend) decided he was going to plug some coke, and i agreed to sit. its been about 15 minutes since he plugged about a lines worth. he says he feels good but keep complaining about his mouth being numb; starting with his tongue, then lips, etc.

we are both very new to coke. with little no tolerance as of now.

Is this completly normal with coke? or is this serious?

thanks,
Timmies little concerned friend here.

fleeman added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

[QUOTE=fleeman;1320423]okay so my friend(actually friend) decided he was going to plug some coke, and i agreed to sit. its been about 15 minutes since he plugged about a lines worth. he says he feels good but keep complaining about his mouth being numb; starting with his tongue, then lips, etc.

we are both very new to coke. with little no tolerance as of now.

Is this completly normal with coke? or is this serious?

thanks,
Timmies little concerned friend here.

[Edit]
he also has a loud and irritating ringing coming from his left ear

Last edited by fleeman; 26-06-2013 at 05:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-06-2013, 11:37
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: first time plugging coke. Mouth is increasinly numb. Help????

Without knowing the purity or the dose its impossible to know if you took too much, but when plugging you should always use less than you would with other methods (oral, insulfation)

I think you should have done your research Before taking the drug, especially for the first time. This is pretty reckless behavior and can be very dangerous. Being new to coke why did you not take it the the way most people do?

The ringing in your ear sounds like tinnitus.
I dont use cocaine, and i dont know anyone who pluggs it so i cant comment on the numb mouth, but i think that the ringing in the ear should be sounding alarm bells (no pun intended)
If you or your friend dont feel good and you are concerned about your health then get yourself to a doctor or to the hospital. Maybe someone will have better advice based on experience, but when it comes to your health the best first stop is a doctor or at least a phone call to one to get advice.

I hope you learn from this. Dosage is very important, and knowing in advance what to expect.
Taking drugs like this on a whim is dangerous and stupid.
Please be careful.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Exactly, research first, drug in bum second. Good safety advise
Old 26-06-2013, 12:15
Silver Member

Male from Earth
thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Although the numb mouth thing can be normal, my drunk uncle has never had that happen to him unless he gave himself a numby first or snorted it. Unless the coke touches something I wasn't aware that it could numb like that. If your backside was numb I would understand but this is a little weird to me. I'm sure someone on here has plugged coke before and can help further but try not to panic and if it gets any worse maybe get some medical attention. Keep us posted.
Old 26-06-2013, 12:53
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

PleAse dont ever plug something with out knowing exactly what and how much your plugging. You can easily overdose that way. "A lines worth", whether it be big or small can put you in the hospital if it happens to be close to pure or cut with methamphetamine, which cocaine has been known to be.
You always snort a small line of coke every time you try a new batch. Never ever plug a dangerous street drug like that until you know exactly how that particular batch affects you.

As far as the ringing in your ear, i used to smoke crack and every time i got a monster hit of some good dope, my hearing would go out and all i could hear was a ringing in my right ear. It would go away after a few minutes but thats smoking, your friend plugged which lasts much longer. Could be he just got some good coke and its doing the same thing to his hearing. Hopefully it goes away.
If not he may need to seek a doctor, but don't do anymore until the ringing stops. Please!!

Good safety advise on not plugging coke on first time use

Last edited by Booty love; 26-06-2013 at 13:00. Reason: Cocaine kills hopes and dreams
Old 26-06-2013, 20:25
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

The ringing in the ears is most likely caused by an increase in blood pressure.
Drink some water, lay down, try to relax, not do any strenuous activity to avoid raising it any more.

If you feel that you have overdosed and are in danger go to the hospital or call emergency services.

Good thinking about ears ringillinging becasue of HBP
Indeed, ringing in the ears can be a symptom of high blood pressure.
Old 26-06-2013, 20:42
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

The ringing in the ears. like PS said, is most likely from the increased blood pressure ...

I will say this though, I have never plugged coke but I have injected it hundreds of times. Most of those times I can taste the coke in my mouth after I inject. Maybe your friend is misunderstanding taste for numb in his most likely panicked state.

More than likely, he had touched the coke solution and then touched him mouth without realizing.

Either way, if it doesn't get any better soon, get to the ER. None of us know what that coke was, or how big the line was that you (he) took. You can not get in any trouble at the hospital for asking for this kind of help. Surely you will be called names but that is to be expected for not doing research on a drug first, and plugging for the first time coke usage.

Be Safe(er) next time>>??

Good suggestion to seek medical attention.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine

» New Threads
HUGE ball from a miss in lower...
Last post by ima.get.her.doee
0 Replies, 1 Views
Quetiapine, Diazepam &...
Last post by Alka_holic
1 Replies, 33 Views
Ever tried this to your syrup?
Last post by Gallama