Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Salvia divinorum
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Salvia divinorum All about using (smoking, eating) Salvia Divinorum

Old 14-08-2006, 04:11

26 y/o Male
JaCory should review received reputation comments.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
What strength should I buy and how many grams salvia divinorum should I smoke?

SWIM bought an ounce of Salvia and have smoked it all. SWIM never broke through obviously, but SWIM layed down and relaxed and really got to know the drug. SWIM has smoked an ounce this past month and I think SWIM knows the drug well enough to go to the next level. However SWIM really doesn't want to go half way SWIM wants a full blown salvia expieriance. So SWIM's question is how much and what strength should SWIM buy to guarantee SWIM a trip that is literally out of this world? SWIM isn't scared of the drug but at the same time has really gotten to fall in love with Salvia's little wisper she gives him whenever he smokes her.... Also, would smoking regular Salvia first and relaxing untill it's efects wore off and then going with the extract help or make the expieriance worse? SWIM just thinks this would be a good way to respect her.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:40
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
In SWIMs limited experience, she felt that one bowl of 7X was plenty strong, smoked properly. Some may disagree, but I think that 7-10X is a good starting point for those interested in exploring Salvia's full effects. Was SWIY using plain Salvia leaf before?

If you truly respect Salvia, you will use it orally and not smoked...or so I have been told by some self-styled Salvia gurus, who feel it is disrespectful to smoke the plant.

Last edited by radiometer; 14-08-2006 at 05:28.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:52
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiometer
In SWIMs limited experience, she felt that one bowl of 7X was plenty strong. Some may disagree, but I think that 7-10X is a good starting point for those interested in exploring Salvia's full effects. Was SWIY using plain Salvia leaf before?

If you truly respect Salvia, you will use it orally and not smoked...or so I have been told by some self-styled Salvia gurus, who feel it is disrespectful to smoke the plant.
I hate people who feel they are better than others because of their knowledge on a particular thing. Good thing none of those self-proclaimed salvia gurus are on this site (as far as I know), they would just be whining about how much better they are than everyone else.

Anyways, swim found that 10x was a good starting point to introduce his friends, though he prefers 15x as it is less to smoke. So yeah, as you have smoked an ounce of the leaf already I would just get some 15x and pull out the old bong. It seems best for smoking sally.

To radiometer: What is the best way to consume salvia orally? Also what is the difference in effects, besides duration which seems logical that it would be longer. I haven't done a search for this yet so there may be a thread on it here but if you could elaborate that would be helpful.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:54

26 y/o Male
SWIM was using plain leaves. SWIM tryed eating them once, about 10... It was a huge mouth full and chewed on them and swallowed the juices but not the leaves for 30 minutes.... No effect though, I believe because they were dryed perhaps, should SWIM actually eat the dryed leaves and how much? SWIM have about half an once of dried leaves on hand now and will deffently eat them now if it will produce some effects.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:57

26 y/o Male
SWIM tryed CHEWING them and swalling the juices, didnt actually eat them
Old 14-08-2006, 05:01

26 y/o Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajeda
Anyways, swim found that 10x was a good starting point to introduce his friends, though he prefers 15x as it is less to smoke. So yeah, as you have smoked an ounce of the leaf already I would just get some 15x and pull out the old bong. It seems best for smoking sally.
Thank you, I was thinking about a 20x extract, but 15x sounds nice.
Old 14-08-2006, 05:09
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaCory
Thank you, I was thinking about a 20x extract, but 15x sounds nice.
Its worth it price wise to get the 15x instead of the 20x. The difference is too negligible to be worth the huge increase in price.
Old 14-08-2006, 05:13

26 y/o Male
Sounds good, SWIMs lack of cash at the moment is what's stoping SWIM from being able to get to know salvia at a slower pace.
Old 14-08-2006, 05:22
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Quote:
To radiometer: What is the best way to consume salvia orally?
No idea! Chewed leaf, or tincture? I tried to imply that I'm no Salvia expert by a long shot. I edited my other post to make clear that SWIM only had experience with smoked doses. It was just an idea I'd seen expressed very strongly in the past by online acquaintances who had a high regard for Salvia, the word "respect" reminded me of it.

Last edited by radiometer; 14-08-2006 at 05:30.
Old 14-08-2006, 21:26
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
Trebor is captain of the psychonauts.Trebor is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 840, Level: 4 Points: 840, Level: 4 Points: 840, Level: 4
Swim likes to take a bowl of 5x at a time, his pipe's bowl hold exactly .3 grams when level with the brim, so that's a good way for Swim to measure. If this is Swiy's first time a lower number like 5-8x would be enough.

With regards to eating it, I thought you need a MAOI for that?
Old 14-08-2006, 21:37
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
0.1-0.2g of 10x would be SWIM's recommendation for a first timer. There are many threads like this though. Is there a need for another?
Old 14-08-2006, 22:36

26 y/o Male
ehh my apologies.

Share this on:

Tags
salvia, salvia divinorum

» New Threads
Inspire
Last post by Motorway
1 Replies, 39 Views
blurred vision from meth
Last post by Frosty-Sunrise