Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-06-2013, 01:17
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United States
LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Photos of Fake Meth Substance:Before & After Wash & Melted in Pipe

Circulating lately is this stuff that was advertised as Methamphetamine and supposedly came from reliable sellers.

It looks great...almost too good.

Initial melting and crackback seem in line with the real thing.

Taste is almost non-existent. Lots of white smoke that does have a peculiar odor.

Upon smoking a sample shard, effects reported as follows:

-Fatigue
-Depression
-Headaches
-Nausea

Multiple samples from multiple batches have been sampled and the effect is the same.

To be certain it was not tester, an additional source of methamphetamine was located and sampled, and the normal effects one expects from methamphetamine did result.

Below are some photos of the Fake Meth:

#1 One Sample Before Wash

#2 Two different batches after Dry Acetone wash. Standard wash procedures followed. One batch measured 1gr pre wash, second batch measured 3.5g pre wash. Note that no weight was lost at all during wash.

#3 Test after wash melted in pipe. Note the color and crackback pattern.

Further photos available.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Some interesting experimentation, thanks for posting your results.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 033.jpg (89.7 KB, 370 views)
File Type: jpg 038.jpg (90.8 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg 048.jpg (45.8 KB, 398 views)
Old 23-06-2013, 04:33
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.
Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Re: Photos of Fake Meth Substance:Before & After Wash & Melted in Pipe

No one can conclusively answer this question, at best all that can be offered is an educated guess based upon experience. Also with the evolving trends and associated means to circumvent precursor laws and detection, the adulterants found in methamphetamine have changed also.

My best educated guess based upon limited explanation and pictures, would be that you may have some N-isopropylbenzylamine along with desired product. Your explanation and pictures rules out MSM. I remind you that this is only a guess as there is no way for me or anyone on this site to answer your question conclusively without a doubt.
Old 23-06-2013, 05:07
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United States
LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.LaFolle is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2

Hi Diverboone and thanks for responding.

I know that no one will be able to tell absolutely.

I was hoping for educated guesses, and thanks to you, I got one!

I suspected N-ISO from what you and others have posted. I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone else runs into something that has the look of the real thing, but acts just the opposite in terms of effect, AND to let people know to watch out for this counterfeit substance.
Old 23-06-2013, 11:13

Male from Earth
awsy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is my first post, but finally you have helped my pet turtle identify this product, my pet turtle has been wondering why i've been getting tired, because some people saying that if you have been smoking for a long time then it won't work on you.

This is the product that my pet turtle been getting for a while, it keeps you awake but tired and depressed, none social. which is totally opposite to what it used to do.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please don't hotlink images as these links go dead with time. Whenever possible upload to DF.
Old 23-06-2013, 16:37
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1

yeah, dosnt look as healthy as my old baggies. Bad product is all over my country too. It's harder than its worth.
Old 23-06-2013, 23:29
Silver Member

Male from United States
teqno is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

There is no way of tell unless smoked. Take a hit and blow the smoke out your nose. It has this distinct taste when blown out thee nose. There is another that a friends dog noticed and watches out for. The fake stuff always has flat shards..Compared to shards of the real stuff which comes in all different sizes and forms but never flat. Friends dog isn't just going by what he saw in the pics above but more in experience on getting ripped a few times and now if he see's flat shards in a baggie he doesn't buy it and calls up another dealer. Flat shards stay away, and don't take the gamble of hoping it's real. The fake stuff no matter what you do won't get you high. You'll just sit there and sweat your ass off, get a 2 sec rush , and only wanting to smoke more. There no meth in it so don't bother. If you have some and questioning it might be you and not the meth? Do the blow out the nose test... You'll see what I mean by the distinct taste, I can't explain you'll just have to compare some real stuff to the fake. Remember dealer passes you flat pieces and tell that dealer, sorry! try again a**hole.
Old 01-07-2013, 19:28

Male from Earth
awsy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqno View Post
There is no way of tell unless smoked. Take a hit and blow the smoke out your nose. It has this distinct taste when blown out thee nose. There is another that a friends dog noticed and watches out for. The fake stuff always has flat shards..Compared to shards of the real stuff which comes in all different sizes and forms but never flat. Friends dog isn't just going by what he saw in the pics above but more in experience on getting ripped a few times and now if he see's flat shards in a baggie he doesn't buy it and calls up another dealer. Flat shards stay away, and don't take the gamble of hoping it's real. The fake stuff no matter what you do won't get you high. You'll just sit there and sweat your ass off, get a 2 sec rush , and only wanting to smoke more. There no meth in it so don't bother. If you have some and questioning it might be you and not the meth? Do the blow out the nose test... You'll see what I mean by the distinct taste, I can't explain you'll just have to compare some real stuff to the fake. Remember dealer passes you flat pieces and tell that dealer, sorry! try again a**hole.
You are a genius my!, my pet turtle has tried blowing it out of its nose and smells the best stuff ever!, it was all good, its just the pet turtle has some how lost its mouth taste!?.
Old 01-07-2013, 21:06

21 y/o Male from United States
PDX_StreetKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Looks like scraped resin to me. Send me some in the mail and perhaps I'd be able to tell you. JUST-KIDDING =X

Share this on:

Tags
cutting agent, methamphetamine

» New Threads
What kind of frequency can be...
Last post by engineering8258
23 Replies, 1,743 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by Taarna
4 Replies, 121 Views
vein inflamed after partial miss
Last post by BellTower72