Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2013, 05:01

19 y/o Male from United States
LonleyStoner0.o is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Blue meth?? Help me out

So I just got some blue meth. I've heard of it but never did I think I'd get some
. So is this shit bad or what what do they use to cut it how do they make it blue?
Old 21-06-2013, 17:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
j8Jr is a decent psychonaut.j8Jr is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%
Re: Blue meth?? Help me out

I'll go ahead and do what all the vets despise and just give you some straight, easy answers that are found spending time reading on this forum and around the web.

Okay, your gear is blue, but what is it?

Go to a beauty salon and find 100% acetone nail polish remover with no added denatonium benzoate/bitrex. Put the sealed bottle in the freezer.

Go just about anywhere and find yourself a gallon of distilled water. Put the sealed bottle in the freezer. You dont want it to freeze to ice, you just need it ice cold.

Go to the big old department store that starts with a W. Go to automotive and find the antifreeze test kits that look like an eye dropper with little plastic balls in it. Buy 2, carefully remove the little plastic balls so that all you have is the glass dropper and the rubber pump, don't worry about the black writing on the dropper.

Take your gear and put it in a coffee filter. Put that in a shot glass or something, and use one antifreeze tester to drip your ice cold 100% acetone onto your gear. Be careful, acetone is EXTREMELY FUCKING VOLATILE, so do this in a well ventilated area with no open flames. Try not to get any on your skin, use some metal tweezers with no plastic/paint on them to handle the filters. All work should be done on a clean metal baking pan in case of spills/accidents.

Heat up a clean non-painted ceramic plate or a glass pie plate in the microwave for one minute, grab an oven mit or towel since that thing will be warm/hot. Take your coffee filter and put it on the pie plate to evaporate any acetone traces from it more quickly. Again, well-ventilated, no open flames, away from electric heat sources.

Empty your gear onto a CLEAN glass pie plate or non-stick frying pan. Drip ice cold distilled water onto your gear. Anything that doesn't dissolve quickly is less pure. Move the bits not rapidly dissolved away from the water in the pie plate.

Let the water evaporate, you should see snowflake/fan crystal patterns with long, tall legs. Scrap that up with a clean razorblade and ingest as you will, if you smoke it make sure you drop a bit of water in the bowl so it doesn't burn off too quickly.

Phone battery is about to die, I do not recommend any of this to anyone who doesn't do more reading about safety, purification, or harm reduction first.

Be safe, have fun, you can always do more, you can never take less later.

Peace.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Nice attention to Safety and harm reduction from top to bottom!
Old 21-06-2013, 17:50
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from England
westie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way up
Points: 574, Level: 3 Points: 574, Level: 3 Points: 574, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

It could just come out blue because of the chemicals they use to make it, was your meth shards or powder?
It could it be food color added to make it blue, so it looks like the blue meth from Breaking Bad.
I also saw a documentary on Nat Geo where a crack dealing member of the Blood gang added red food color to his cocaine and Arm & Hammer mix so he ended up with red crack. Do you buy your meth from the Crips?
Was the gear any good? Have you got any pics so we can see it?
Old 21-06-2013, 18:02
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from USA - South Carolina
ShadyknightSC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Seen this, it's a result of piss poor 'cooks'. Another prime example of incomplete Birch RX(SnB). Coleman camp fuel (Naptha) is tinted blue. When the process is done properly the medium will clear up during RX and after thru filtration. Short point is, impatience and Half-Assery (YEA!) You can wash it as mentioned above but the best advice I can give is find a REAL supplier or at least one who takes a bit of pride in their work.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:20

27 y/o Female from United States
PinkDaisyPink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Alright guys. I'm not an expert nor and I am frequent user of meth. Buuuuut I got a good deal so I took it. But I know enough about it to know its not usually blue. It's powder. My cousin told me it was from too much draino. I'm worried that if that's the case it's not safe. I don't have a stem here with me so I've took about 4 hits from a foil and I have felt next to nothing. My cousin and his wife who have had the same or possibly fewer hits and their pupils are huge and they're (at least SHE is) feeling it! It's also wet as fuck and more green than blue.

Can't post pic because I can't get a URL for it!

Side Note: I've done 2 upjohns and a half a bar WAAAAAY earlier. I've heard benzos will ruin ur chances of getting high? True or false!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.9 KB, 46 views)
Old 06-08-2013, 11:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 22,124, Level: 21 Points: 22,124, Level: 21 Points: 22,124, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Please upload any photos to your profile and link them from there.
Links on of site pages go dead after time and this will render your post useless.
Thanks
Old 07-08-2013, 08:44

39 y/o Female from United States
angeleyes38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDaisyPink View Post
Alright guys. I'm not an expert nor and I am frequent user of meth. Buuuuut I got a good deal so I took it. But I know enough about it to know its not usually blue. It's powder. My cousin told me it was from too much draino. I'm worried that if that's the case it's not safe. I don't have a stem here with me so I've took about 4 hits from a foil and I have felt next to nothing. My cousin and his wife who have had the same or possibly fewer hits and their pupils are huge and they're (at least SHE is) feeling it! It's also wet as fuck and more green than blue.

Can't post pic because I can't get a URL for it!

Side Note: I've done 2 upjohns and a half a bar WAAAAAY earlier. I've heard benzos will ruin ur chances of getting high? True or false!
angel-eyes knows of many animals who love there benzos with there meth, great
Old 07-08-2013, 08:51
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,254, Level: 14 Points: 9,254, Level: 14 Points: 9,254, Level: 14
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

What is Blue Meth?
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
blue meth, meth, methampetamine