Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 20-06-2013, 17:50
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
5-EAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-ethylpropan-2-amine) Drug Info

Getting some of this tomorrow but can't find anything about it really other than the wikipedia entry. If it's analogous to MDEA then it could be more sedating and less rushy then 5-APB or 5-MAPB.

Quote:
5-EAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-ethylpropan-2-amine) is an entactogenic amphetamine which is structurally related to 5-MAPB and 5-APB. It has similar effects to these drugs in humans.[citation needed]
5-EAPB is also an agonist of the 5-HT2C receptor [1] as well as a triple monoamine reuptake inhibitor.
Structure:

RMM: 203.28
Formula: C13H17NO

Will report back as usual.

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 20-06-2013 at 18:17.
Old 21-06-2013, 06:05
Silver Member

Male from Earth
thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Re: 5-EAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-ethylpropan-2-amine)

I've seen this one mentioned on a few other sites and due to the temp bans in the UK there are a lot of hopes riding on this one being at least decent. Going on how most of these things work people are saying it should be much less stimulating and have less of a euphoric push but we will never know until the reports are in. Everyone please be careful with this one and start extremely low and work your way up don't just assume dose range will be similar or greater than with 5-APB and its cousins.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:57
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Read pellets containing 120mg
Old 05-08-2013, 17:33
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.

Did actually try it a while ago just not had the internet for ages. It's really really good, quite mdma-ish, much smoother than all other APBs and snortable. 500mg got me and 2 friends high for a whole night doing 25-40mg lines.
Old 06-08-2013, 17:25
Silver Member

bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
Did actually try it a while ago just not had the internet for ages. It's really really good, quite mdma-ish, much smoother than all other APBs and snortable. 500mg got me and 2 friends high for a whole night doing 25-40mg lines.
500mg on its way.

bhonkers added 1274 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Warm, mildly stimulating, dry mouth, but nothing special.

No real mind shift out of the norm. A bit boring. Not as good as 5-MAPB which got banned the day before I went to get shit loads.

Last edited by bhonkers; 06-08-2013 at 17:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2013, 09:20
Silver Member

Maybe me using it too close the previous MDMA experience had me a little depleted in brain chemicals to fully experience it.
Old 25-08-2013, 07:18
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.Joel2k11 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Got my 500mg but would appreciate other guinea pigs first. I'm expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

A friend of mine still has some 6-APB he likes to share (God, oh God why did you ban this beautiful drug?)
Old 25-08-2013, 17:05
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

I had some again for the last festival I went to and everyone I gave a line to really liked it. The fact it is snortable is a big plus. Is a great drug IMO not as good as say 6-MAPB or MDMA but still really decent for a legal. How long it stays legal is yet to be seen though.
Old 25-08-2013, 17:19
Silver Member

Quote:
I had some again for the last festival I went to and everyone I gave a line to really liked it. The fact it is snortable is a big plus. Is a great drug IMO not as good as say 6-MAPB or MDMA but still really decent for a legal. How long it stays legal is yet to be seen though.
How often do you have to re dose throughout the day? Also, how much is your initial dose and how does re-dosing compare to the initial rush?

More like methylone than 6-APB?
Old 25-08-2013, 20:20
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Initial dose of around 50mg then around 25-40mg there on after. Redosing around 60mins each time. Re-dosing does lead to another rush but subsequent lines this rush is diminished just as with lines of mdma. Has similar level of euphoria and stimulation as methylone but is far far better in my opinion. Although I did find methylone to be incredibley paranoia inducing and got real bad insomnia from it.
Old 25-08-2013, 20:53
Silver Member

Quote:
Initial dose of around 50mg then around 25-40mg there on after. Redosing around 60mins each time. Re-dosing does lead to another rush but subsequent lines this rush is diminished just as with lines of mdma. Has similar level of euphoria and stimulation as methylone but is far far better in my opinion. Although I did find methylone to be incredibley paranoia inducing and got real bad insomnia from it.
That's nice to hear. Comedowns from the cathinones, (M1 B1 and 4-MMC) made me sick. I have no idea if it was psychological, because it was only ever me vomiting, high heart rate, etc.

Just one final question - was it similar to the cathinones in terms of compulsive re-dosing? Did it feel hard to stop yourself mentally?

Look forward to an appropriate time to use it.
Old 27-11-2013, 16:39
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
6-EAPB (1-(benzofuran-6-yl)-N-ethylpropan-2-amine) Drug Info

Please post info about 6-EAPB here.

Can anyone add information about:
CAS number
chemical formula
molecular mass
bioavailability
metabolism
half-life
side effects
have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
legal status
stability of the molecule / compound

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-EAPB is available already on some sites and will soon be available on others in either pellet or powder form. I expect like 5-EAPB it will be snortable at doses around 40-60mg oral doses expected to be in the 100-140mg range.

I am getting 500mg in the next couple of days so will report back as always.

Chemical Formula: C13H17NO
Molecular Mass: 203.28

Only found 1 report so far:

Quote:
As well all know, 6-EAPB is now upon us, and whilst I won't touch the x-APB chemicals with a 10 mile barge pole, I thought I would post my friends experience when he took 6-EAPB a few nights ago.

Dosage:150mg (told him to dose lower, but he wasn't having it....)

9pm:He consumes 150mg of 6-EAPB in a bomb and decides to head into the other room to play some PS3. I decide to sit in the neighboring room and finish some work for my job whilst drinking a green tea (yes, I'm that boring!). I tell him to update me as the night progresses.

9:20pm: I hear the familiar sounds of Call of Duty echoing from the living room, which are soon accompanied by the words "Uh-oh....!". As I'm concerned that D is testing a new chemical, I decide to move my work into the living room so I can keep an eye on him. He reports that he can feel the start of a rather intense come-up which is causing some G.I discomfort. At this point, I also notice that he has become rather flushed and his pupils have begun to dilate. A sign of things to come perhaps?

9:45pm: D is now pacing round the room in a mixture of anxiety and energy, intermittently looking at me and saying "mate, I can't handle it...oh God...oh shit!". Deciding that this was not the best time to lecture him about how it was "his fault" for taking a high dose of an untested chemical, I proceeded to sit D down on the couch, and re-assure him that he was just coming up hard and that we have been in similar situations before. Heart rate was elevated (130bpm), however I feel that some of that elevation was due to panic rather than the substance itself. All other vitals were fine. Got D a glass of water and a banana to raise his blood sugar levels.

10pm: D is less panicky now, although he still reports that he is coming up alarmingly hard. Furthermore, I notice that 6-EAPB produces SIGNIFICANT pupil dilation (on par with MDMA), along with some nystagmus, as D reported he was having trouble focusing on items as everything was blurry. On the positive side, he reported the euphoria was great and the tactile enhancement was building.

10:30pm: At this point, D is...how can I put it....fucked. On a scale of fucked, I would say we are at a 200mg MDMA level messy in terms of eye roll and generally 'looking munted'. All D kept saying was "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaagggggggg" alongside stating how great he felt. A side note though, much like 6-APB, I noticed that sweating seemed to be an issue as D appeared to be perspiring rather heavily. In my opinion, I would consider this a major negative of 6-EAPB especially since a drastic temp rise is never good, especially not in a hot club!

11-12pm: D appears to be alternating between 'absolutely ruined' and 'intoxicated', as he was at this point rubbing his face on a fluffy cushion and making noises (no, I'm not making this up!). From what I managed to gather from him at this point, EAPB seems to feel like a less empathic and euphoric MDMA, with significant rushes of "fucked up" that put you on your arse. A further note to add - anyone who is thinking of trying this, buy some gum. Seriously - at points I thought D's jaw was going to detach and fly about the room!

12pm - ?amHaving evaluated that D was now in no danger, I decided to retire to bed (as I had work commitments the following day), and D seemed comfortable with handing the rest on his own. After awaking the next day for work, I met up with D again, who informed me that he had only managed to drop off to sleep at around 4am with the help of some wine. On the negative side, he said he felt fairly rough and that his appetite was non-existent. However, to sum up the experience for you all:

6-EAPB
*Very rushy with a very "fucked up" feel
*Fucked up feel does not translate to euphoria and empathy. Whilst D said 6-EAPB was euphoric and empathic, it wasn't on par with MDMA
*As I suspected, be aware of temp fluctuations with this...seems to cause a moderate rise in temperature!
*Rather long lasting (halfway between MDMA and 6 APB)
*The come-up will kick you in the face. According to D, it was one of the most intense come-ups he has experienced

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for starting a thread on this new chem.

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 27-11-2013 at 17:16.
Old 29-11-2013, 09:22
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel2k11 View Post
That's nice to hear. Comedowns from the cathinones, (M1 B1 and 4-MMC) made me sick. I have no idea if it was psychological, because it was only ever me vomiting, high heart rate, etc.

Just one final question - was it similar to the cathinones in terms of compulsive re-dosing? Did it feel hard to stop yourself mentally?

Look forward to an appropriate time to use it.
Nowhere near as morish as the cathinones. Affects are longer lasting and less stimmy so compulsion to redose is much less.
Old 10-02-2014, 13:57
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: 5-EAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-ethylpropan-2-amine) Drug Info

If i understand this correctly 5-EAPB could be an MAO inhibitor? Also why is there 6-EAPB thread in this one?
I attached GC/MS of 5-EAPB
Attached Images
File Type: png 5eapb%20gc-ms.png (33.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by uncle_bud; 10-02-2014 at 23:15.
Old 16-03-2014, 13:00
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11 Points: 5,574, Level: 11
Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6%

The one person I knew who took it said it was a little easier on his system than 5-APB, but also seemed to be much shorter in duration (with only a mild sense of euphoria for a whole 2 hours) and apparently left him cranky the rest of the day. Seems like the 5-(x)APB series in general is inferior to the 6-series, from the stories I've heard and read.
Old 28-03-2014, 02:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
Substance D is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Gave this substance a go last night and today, and as I have never tried any of the benzofurans before, I am going to treat this report like a novel compound that had no predisessors.

I received my package early in the morning yesterday, ran up the stairs and put it into a safe place, then went to work(it was a shitty day) needless to say I knew almost nothing about this substance with the few scattered reports available, and where I am staying currently have no access to an Accurate scale. So I preface this whole report with a blanket statement DONT DO WHAT I DID.(well, don't do what I did on day 2 lol.)

I got home around 4oclock pm, and my girlfriend came maby 30 min after me, she knew I was getting the substance in the mail, but did not want to indulge since she had wrk at 7 thenext day, so I figured I would try it and see if it was even worth giving to her (I've read mixed reports) so, not having a scale, I did the best thing I could come up with on the spot.

I emptied the entire pile out onto a mirror, knowing it was a gram(give or take a couple mg) I devided it into 10 equal piles that looked very similar in size. Now this is not accurate, but at least give me some wiggle room and be fairly safe.

So I take a lil grain from one pile and dab it on my tounge, tastes odd, but not like he oddness of 2cs, just a strange taste, the powder was a white clumpy product that smeared whenever I moved it with a razor blade. Best analogy is slightly damp flower, pure white, no sparkles. After waiting an hour and a half, I decided it was not mislabeled, or an allergen, so I decided to take a real actively normal dose.

I gathered from the sparse reports, that the dosage was within the ranges of about 80-150 mg. so I scooped up one pile, split it in half, and railed half of that pile (around 25mg). Felt tingly, off baseline, so did the rest of the pile I dident touchs (for a grand total of 75mg I estimate)

The effects are similar to MDMA, though it is less intense, less stimulating, and more intoxicating. I wanted to move around and talk to my girlfriend, who said my pupils looked like ashtrays (which...they did) it induces empathy, but not to the drastic degree of MDMA, as I was still able to bring up difficult subjects without hesitation, but not blatantly euphoric. It was quite enjoyable and I could see it as a replacement if MDMA was not available, it does the same things, just less intense, but your defiantly on a roll of some kind.

I felt the main effects for approximately 4 hours, starting to taper down at the 3rd and reaching mental baseline at around 7 hours. There was still some residual stimulation, and insomnia, but not major. I did notice one odd side effect and that was a chattering jaw towards the end of the experience. It was a cold night, so at the time I put it down to it simply being cold.....oh how I was wrong

Got to sleep around 2 am, woke up feeling kinda weathered, but once I made some coffee and took a multi vitamin I was good. Did stuff around the house for a while and then my girl comes back from work at around 1.

Now for whatever reason I wanted to try the eapb again, so I grabbed 2 piles(approximately 200mg, a large dose), chugged one in a shot glass, and railed another through each nostril. Forgot to mention, but it does burn, brought tears to my eyes, though dident seem to cause any damage, just strong discomfort. Felt the first effects within 5 min, and started to feel the full force of the snorted lines in about 20 min. My girlfriend then says we should run some errands for a few hours, then she wanted to try some.

So we go on are very merry way, she's driving and I'm in the passenger seat, laying down. All effects I noted early were distinctly stronger, and is comprable to MDMA, just more intoxicating and with out the magic, it just puts you in a really good mood is all I noticed. So we're driving down the street and all of a sudden I get very warm, and start sweating quite a bit, then get even warmer an now I'm downright burning. This was many 45 min after we left so I figured the oral dose was hitting now, but I got these very odd side effects. My mouth was chattering faster than I even though physically possible, like way to fast, and my legs began to shake involuntarily, and I was sorta panicked, I dident know what was happening. This persisted until now, as I am writing this. I don't know if it was serotonin syndrome or I just panicked, but I had never quiverd and shook uncontrollably like that in my life, it was scary. And my teamperature kept going from warm to cold. I would sweat, get close to the ac, get super cold, sit back up in the chair, get sweaty. Repeat for the entire car ride.

Needless to say my girlfriend was very worried, and asked if I needed to to the hospital, as the effects I was feeling seemed to not increase at all, I told her I will ride this one out, so we continued on with our chores.

Got to a pharmacy and stepping out of a car I saw myself in the reflection of the windows, and I looked like an utter mess, shaking all over, profusely sweating, pupils didalated to all hell, decided it was not best for me to go into the store, so I told her I would wait In the car....so we stopped like that like 3 more places, she got me water and some milk of magnesia to help stop the jaw stuff, but it dident help at all. It felt more like a temperature regulation issue than as a magnesium Defficiantcy kinda deal. Needless to say we get home after about 2 hours, still feeling the effects strong, try to piss cause I drank a whole bottle of water, but cannot piss for the life of me.

I was in a good mood the whole time even though I looked less than well, and the effects did start to subside after about 5 hours. And as of now it has been about 7 and a half hours since i initially dosed, and if it was liked the first time I took it, I would of had a great time. But people let me tell you my jaw was going Mach 20, and joked with my girlfriend that if I put my chin on her clit she would cum faster than any other time in her life, I was wrong in this assumption once we got to bed, but it was a laugh for us both.

I'm disappointed in myself for dosing so recklessly, as up to now I have usually been very safe and conservative with my usage of these chemicals, this one taught me as good lesson in respect.

I did have a great conversation with my father while on the comedown,so the experiance wasent all negative, but yeah, it's not MDMA, not even half of MDMA, maby 35 percent. I mean yeah feel great don't gett me wrong, but it's missing a couple things from making it extraordinary like MDMA.

I think I will be good tomorrow as all effects are slowly subsiding,and feel I will be fine when I get some rest. My opinion on this stuff, I wouldn't waste my money on it. Defiantly just a cash in before the ban on the other apbs. I was legitimately worried that the shaking and such were Parkinson's symptoms as they were compleatly uncontrollable, yet since they are passing at this time, I believe I just took to much all at once 2 days in a row, in general not wise with a class of substances I am unfamiliar with (I'm in Miami, and have tried MDMA countless times, but this is another animal entirely) after seeing me in such a state, my girlfriend had no interest in the substance, and don't blame her after seeing me as such a twitchy mess. I promptly flushed the rest of my 5-eapb

Here are the general effects I experienced in summary.

positive
Positive mood / mild euphoria
Openness
Stimulation
Empathy
Increased color saturation, tracers and brighter lights.

neutral
Appitite suppressed considerably
Pupil dial action
Increased heart rate
Being too open lol

negative
Sweating
Slight hangover
Unregulated temper surges
Strong involuntary movements
Paranoia
Impaired short term memory
Slight deacreese in fine motor function
Insomnia

(P.s. As of 14 hours later I still cannot sleep, while I don't really feel bad in any way, and the mad twitching is gone, large does give long lasting insomnia, at least with me)

(P.P.s after about 24 hours all effects have subsided, and all I am left with is an afterglow that is quite nice. Did not sleep at all so I'm passing out now. Think my 2 main flaws were the lack of scale, and back to back dosing, the latter being the more profound reason, I believe, for the odd side effects.)

How I long for the days of 2cb, and the substituted tryptamines, though I believe those days are long gone. Take care friends, and play it safe with the candys

D....<3

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting read, it's is really good you performed an allergy test even though you did not have acess to a decend scale

Last edited by Substance D; 28-03-2014 at 19:18.
Old 02-06-2014, 20:21

30 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Chubtub is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Please please please, anyone thinking of trying this substance please reconsider, or at least keep your dosing and re-dosing to a minimum..
After reading "Substance D's" report I must say it made me feel quite sick to hear other peoples experiences with this stuff..
Let me explain myself, Last year me and a group of mates went to a small local music festival, my friend had brought a 5g bag of 5-eapb wiv him for the entire group to share. He had a small amount himself on the friday night, very small doses over about 4 hours, maybe a total of something like 200mg by the end of the night.. The next day he left the festival, as he usually has done at festivals in the past, he sold a car he had advertised and went about his usual business with out any problems..
He came back to the festival around 5pm and started again with very small doses of 5-eapb from around 7pm. This time as well as him taking it, I joined in and also his girlfriend, and a number of others as well.. all taking very small doses every half hour or so throughout the night. me and his girlfriend probably ingested approx. 400mg each by the end of our 8 hour session, my friend had probably taken a little more, maybe 500mg by the end of the night..
I awoke sunday morning at around 7am to the terrified screams of my mates girlfriend, as I opened my tent I saw my friend convulsing and fitting on the grass. He looked as though he might be having a panic attack or something similar.. An on site ambulance quickly carted him and his girlfriend off to the nearest hospital where he later died..
I honestly never thought anything like this could ever happen.. Its not something anybody ever thinks could ever happen.
All i can think is that maybe this substance doesn't get metabolized very quickly within the body and maybe the small amount he'd had the night before contributed to his overdosing.
He was a very careful doser and very rarely had too much in one go, but maybe it built up in his system to toxic levels through very small re-doses..
I don't know but I would be EXTREMELY careful with this one if I were you.
You could say that we all just had way too much, and that he was just the unlucky one. But honestly I think 5-EAPB is one of the worst highs I've ever had and it really isn't even worth you're time, but if you must, then please be bloody careful..

Share this on:

Tags
5-eapb, benzofuranylalkylamines, benzofuranylethylamines, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals