Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cooking with Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cooking with Cannabis Recipes for cannabutter, hashbrownies and other high cuisine.

Old 11-08-2006, 18:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United Kingdom
Muirner is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
A Single Brownie

Hey everyone, i have used the search engine, to no avail so i figured i'd ask. Here goes.

Say i wanna make brownies, but i want to be able to take some to the fam-dam-tamily, but SWIM wants to have have at least one pot brownie for himself. My theory is this:
NORMALLY to make pot brownies you simmer the weed in the oil, add the oil and now you have a whole batch of THC brownies. Well sense I dont want any just my buddie SWIM wants one, i figured i'd do this:

If i were to make brownie "cupcakes" then let swim put what ever he wanted for bud in his, cook the brownie with the bud inside it for how ever long they take (what 30 min?), and then I have a batch of true brownie cupcakes, and SWIM has his single one.

SWIM just needs to know, will this release the THC in the bud, so that SWIM can get lit?? Opinions? Hypothetically this will do, the only thing SWIM has to worry about is lil greenies in his teeth after eating.... thanks guys, it's been along time sense SWIM has had a question, or i've had time to visit, hope everyone is doing well
Old 11-08-2006, 20:14

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Akewstick is captain of the psychonauts.Akewstick is captain of the psychonauts.Akewstick is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 920, Level: 4 Points: 920, Level: 4 Points: 920, Level: 4
In theory, yeah, the same amount of fat is in the cupcake as was in the oil, so the THC should still dissolve into it, i don't know if this will work in practice though. To get the beswt results, SWIY should grind up the bud as much as possible. Good luck.
Old 12-08-2006, 23:00

Male
Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3
Soak some Bud in Alcohol. Strain. Dry it out. This = Hash Oil.

Then, squirt a drop (or 2) of this into a Cupcake, and bake. Then your friend will be able to bake on it.
Old 12-08-2006, 23:37

Male from United States
CrystalDextro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Swim has made 2 brownies from a quarter (Eighth each) he simmered the quarter in oil then put this dark colored substance into the brownie mix so even if there was an thc in the grass left over it was in the brownie Swim was high for a good 18-20 hours dont know how but it was greeaaatttt!
Like tony the tiger great.
Old 12-08-2006, 23:56
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDextro
Swim has made 2 brownies from a quarter (Eighth each) he simmered the quarter in oil then put this dark colored substance into the brownie mix so even if there was an thc in the grass left over it was in the brownie Swim was high for a good 18-20 hours dont know how but it was greeaaatttt!
Like tony the tiger great.
That seems like a bit long to be true. Might be an exageration on your part. The high from eating does last longer but that is just ridiculous!

Anyways, it seems like swiy could find an easier way of baking to get himself done in. He could just make a tiny mixture (maybe a muffin mix?) and use an EZ bake oven.

A better idea would be to make cannamilk as it is easy to make and can be used quite easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyMan81
Cannabis milk
------------
Put milk and cannabis into a double boiler
Cook on medium heat for half an hour, stirring often
Strain cannabis from milk and discard
Store milk in an air tight container in the fridge.
You then can put it in a blender, throw in some vanilla ice cream, blend it up, and consume with a tray of regular brownies.

Damn I'm starting to get hungry now.

*Goes off to make milkshake*
Old 14-08-2006, 08:57

Ok, so swim hears the ideas of hash drops into a cupcake, and cannamilk... Now SWIM is asking, he has to go onto a flight, and he has a drive infront of him that's at least a 2 hr ride. SWIM was going to smoke a lil on the way, eat the brownie and go flying...

What would you suggest? If SWIM were to do the cannamilk i'm not going to be able to make the milkshake, SWIM would just drink the milk....

Not to be a prick, but SWIM has to fly wed. and this lil "project" needs to take place tomorow. So the more ideas the better... Opinions welcome.

Hey solidly, what kinda alcohol??
Old 14-08-2006, 10:17

Male
Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.
Any kind of Alcohol will probably do the trick, but Booze or Rubbing Alcohol work fine.

The higher the percentage of alcohol, the faster it will evaporate.

So, if Booze, use Bacardi 151 (or Everclear), to expedite your process.
If Rubbing, then use some 91% (instead of the 70%), to make your flight.

Of course, you can always "help" things along a little bit, like with a Blow Dryer (or other heat without a flame).

Please remember: Eaten Pot can last for 6-to-10 hours. This means that you can "take care of business" before the flight, and "fly" all the way to your destination. Bon Voyage.
Old 14-08-2006, 15:07

Sweet solidly thanks for the advice. SWIMS last question, is, if he cooks with the hash oil or what ever, will it still stink of weed? SWIM just cant let his house smell so he'd go elsewhere... Please advise.
Old 14-08-2006, 19:39

Due to getting called in early SWIM will be doing the milk. Is there a way to do it without a double broiler?? It just seems a lil much to do, and SWIM isnt sure that his brother has one at his house...

Also what can SWIM do with that hash oil? It sounds like a fun thing, get a nip of 151, and a decent amount of bud, and make some oil, but what can swim do with the obtained oil?

Any advice on how SWIM can cook/make something with bud, would be great, He has to fly out on wed, but teusday is basically filled already... THANKS!
Old 14-08-2006, 20:12

Male
Tainted Cooking 101

If I REALLY don't want my "tainted" cupcake to smell like Pot . . . I will
1) Cook the Cupcake "plain"; then
2) Insert a few drops of Hash Oil into it.

This same procedure can be used with Cannabutter. Then it will be sort of like a dinner roll: I poke a hole into it, and insert some butter.

CannaMilk.

THC automatically absorbs into milk fat. The more you heat-up the milk, the faster this absorption process will go.

If you want to make your "tainted" milk in a couple hours, just warm the milk up (say to 120 degrees, barely hot at all), throw in your Buds, and let it gradually cool over a half hour. Then, toss it in the microwave, to (only) warm it up a little bit more; let it cool ... ... Poof, CannaMilk.

If you have 24 hours to kill, just pour your Bud into room-temperature milk, and let it absorb in peace. Bon Appetite.

Bonus Edit.

For the fastest results, use Whole milk (not the 2% fat milk). Whole milk contains 3.5% fat: More fat = more absorption.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good explanation of cannamilk process

Last edited by Solidly-here; 14-08-2006 at 20:52.
Old 15-08-2006, 21:21

now how much whole milk are we talking here? SWIM is about to go out and get the ingredients, and seeing how things have worked in his favor the double broiler is already heating up...

Also how much bud would you put in this? SWIM is thinking somewhere between 1-2grams. With this SWIM should have a pretty decent milk... So i'm guessing that i'll need a good 2-3 cups of whole milk right let SWIM know asap, because he is doing a gravity bong, and heading to the store to get the milk.
Old 15-08-2006, 22:37

Male from Canada
Senor Gribson is a decent psychonaut.Senor Gribson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 177, Level: 2 Points: 177, Level: 2 Points: 177, Level: 2
or even better use whipping cream

then make whipped cream!
Old 15-08-2006, 22:42
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
Trebor is captain of the psychonauts.Trebor is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 840, Level: 4 Points: 840, Level: 4 Points: 840, Level: 4
Just throw it all into a bowl and mix.

A lot of time saved and a lot of high gained.
Old 15-08-2006, 22:47

swim is going to use about 1-2g's of some real nice bud, and about 2 cups of milk... should be ok.
Old 16-08-2006, 04:34
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
This is from a similar thread. The person tried the cannamilke recipe and posted this afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafySeaDragon
SWIM followed this recipe (it was so easy):

4 cups of soy milk
3g of bud (haha it was a lot)
1 scoop of Cocoa

1)Pour all ingredients into a pot and start up teh stove
2) Place on the stove, adjusting heat.. simmer it a lot
3)Pour it through strainer into cups.

There wasn't an effect until 30min later. SWIM started to feel the effects ... SWIM can only describe it as... a lot more intense than she had expected! It lasted for about an hour, too. It just felt different than smoking, not in a bad way, it was kinda cool.

SWIM and her friend spent that day drinking it, watching colorful infomercials and fingerpainting (it was too hot out to do anything else!) .

Very relaxing, but DEFINITELY noticeable. Really tasty with the cocoa. SWIM will do this again for sure!
Old 16-08-2006, 11:19

ok, so i heated it, and everyone is talking about the heat they threw it on... When i left mine on low LOW heat, it curdled... Now i'm stuck with milk that's curdled and having a shit load of bud in there... Can i just strain it, mix it with ice cream, and wham bamn thank you mamn, good to go? ADVICE NEEDED SWIM leaves TODAY!!
Old 17-08-2006, 02:30
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muirner
ok, so i heated it, and everyone is talking about the heat they threw it on... When i left mine on low LOW heat, it curdled... Now i'm stuck with milk that's curdled and having a shit load of bud in there... Can i just strain it, mix it with ice cream, and wham bamn thank you mamn, good to go? ADVICE NEEDED SWIM leaves TODAY!!
Swiy wants to strain out the bud and then put IT in the ice-cream? Or what?

Swiy could just throw it all in the blender and put it into a cup (reused Taco-Bell or something...) and then drink it right before he goes into the airport.

Otherwise I don't know what to do in such a hurried situation.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:41

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
with the new airline regulations, swimuirner would HAVE to drink it right before he got into the airport! let us know how it turns out.

Share this on:

Tags
brownie, brownies, cannabis cooking, hash, marijuana, pot, pot brownies, pot cookies, thc, weed, weed brownie