Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 01:07

Male from United States
New_beast76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Hydros, how long will they be in your system?

How long would 8 hydros be in my system at 40mg total? If I ran tomorrow and the next day a few miles each day do you think I'd be clean?
Old 11-06-2013, 13:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
R3HAB is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Re: Hydros, how long will they be in your system?

Opioids stay in your system for 3 days. Depending on your body fat/metabolism you could be fine, but I doubt it. Is it a UA for a job or probation if you don't mind me asking?
Old 14-06-2013, 04:53
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from United States
BudBarsBlues needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I Have so much experience with Hydros and drug testing, and I have a method that does speed up the process if you don't cheat... If you personal message me with your body info like weight, metabolism if you know, if you eat healthy, when the last time you used was etc. MY overall method that works only works because Hydrocodone is NOT fat soluble. The answer to your question also depends if the test is being sent off to a lab or if its a test where the results are available in minutes at that location where you actually take the test. For if the urine is sent off to a lab, my number one piece of advice is to use someone else's clean urine. If it's a test where you get the results in minutes my method is the days before, drink water and light or diet cranberry juice. Not the regular cranberry juice. Go to the gym and do massive amounts of cardio so your sweating tons. I'd say burn about 400 cal a day minimum doing cardio. And this is the hardest part but this combined with the others makes it all work. You can't eat, you can only drink fluids. And not sugary fatty milky fluids. I mean water and cranberry. And I promise you can shave 2 days off of drug detection in your urine.
Old 14-06-2013, 05:46
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

run all you like, the drug is in your blood, your blood runs with you.
Old 14-06-2013, 05:58
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
ex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,765, Level: 11 Points: 5,765, Level: 11 Points: 5,765, Level: 11
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

It depends on the method of testing. You can expect 2-4 days for urinalysis, but this depends on how long you used hydros for and how much you were dosing, your renal function and liver function also factor into this.
Old 30-06-2013, 01:18
Silver Member

Female from United States
Ratsabilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

So if I took 6 5/500 mg at 9pm on Thursday will it be out by 9 pm Monday? I work out everyday and drink lots of water. I don't use much. The last time I took some was 3 months ago.
Old 30-06-2013, 06:31
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
ex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Yes it will be out of your urine. It will still be detectable in your hair and you may possibly still have trace metabolites in your blood.
Old 30-06-2013, 14:27
Silver Member

Female from United States
Ratsabilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanks.
Old 31-08-2013, 05:13
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
biggpri is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Except the morning and the night before the test, get lazy and eat big. this is meant to slow down your metabolism, so it doesn't release the toxins at its regular pace. It will, in turn, slow down that whole process. the morning of the test, drink as much water as humanly possible. the theory here is two-fold: 1: let there be a constant flow of water passing through your body so it doesn't have any time to pick up the drug metabolites and 2:you want to dilute your urine sample because a piss test measures the ratio of drug metabolites to non-drug metabolites. So you want to increase the number of non-drug metabolites. this way, it will be hard for a piss test to find the drugs in your system.
Old 31-08-2013, 05:17
Palladium Member

Female from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggpri View Post
2:you want to dilute your urine sample
Dilute urine tests are considered a fail in a lot of drug testing programs. Personally I've been kicked out of rehab for a dilute test and all I did was drink two cups of tea in the morning, and a glass of water. Didn't even use any drugs.

Share this on: