Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 10-05-2013, 14:17
Silver Member

19 y/o Male from United States
Atsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Vyvanse - Recreational Use

Anyone else experimented with Vyvanse quite a few times? Anyone else think vyvanse feels psychedelic?

To me, it's really interesting stuff. It's an amphetamine, and its the prodrug of dexamphetamine, but tweaking on it is like totally different than the classical amphetamine feeling. I mean it even feels way different than dexamphetamine.

Anyone else also find it extremely mentally addictive, especially if you take recreational doses or higher as a nootropic?

I popped 250 mg's of vyvanse last night around T-6 pm, and it started hitting me around T-7:30-8, started peaking around T-9:00 pm, and literally all night, so far at least for 11 hours, I contemplated whatever I wanted. I thought so much about so many things that I had a life changing experience last night, much like a spiritual drug experience like a psychedelic experience.

I might be tweaking still, but even if it isn't life changing, Vyvanse was unlike any other amphetamines to me. To me, Adderall, Dexedrine, Methamphetamine, they all feel very similar or the same just different potency and duration. Lisdexamphetamine for me has a feeling that is alike, but it's almost like its own class of drug for me, it doesn't feel the same as other stimulants do. It feels really psychedelic.
Old 10-05-2013, 15:47
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,485, Level: 7 Points: 2,485, Level: 7 Points: 2,485, Level: 7
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%
Re: Vyvanse - Recreational Use

EDI really feel I should post something here about your dosage. Just want. People reading this thread to know that 250mg of Vyv is an extremely high dose. Most drs wil not prescribe over 60mg per dose...

EDIT: Up until today I had alway thought Vyvanse was Methylphenidate. I was 100% wrong and my post here should be taken as such. Wrong. I do however stand by my accuracy in dosing and 250mg being a very large dose. But no Vyvanse is certainly NOT Methylphenidate...JJ
I
I just did not want some teenager wuuho just got prescribed one 60ng Vyvance per day to pop 4 of them thinking they would certainly be Ok and have a sort of "trippy" experience..

Along those same lines, I wouldn't want someone who is prescribed 10mg Ritalin or generic form (Methylphenidate) to take 26 tablets at once to match that dose to get high. Methylphenidate is a pretty powerful STIMULANT.

I personally have only taken a max dosage of 120mg Vyvanse and had extreme amounts ooof anxiety and agitaion. Not to mention the insomnia. But that's just me and a little possible harm reduction advice that I would have lost sleep over if I had not replied to this post

Stay Safe

JJ

Last edited by I_MISS_160s; 10-05-2013 at 17:36. Reason: a tad bit misinformed I was.
Old 10-05-2013, 15:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 282, Level: 2 Points: 282, Level: 2 Points: 282, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vyvanse - Recreational Use

The OP is correct, Vyvanse is Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate, or L-lysine-D-amphetamine.

It is definitely not methylphenidate.

That being said, it's still a huge dose; to me has little recreation potential, more of a basic stimulant with no euphoria, feels dirty, and is overall unuseful. I'm glad your experience was better.

Share this on: