Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 07-09-2005, 19:06
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Dexy Mcfukfuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
LSD and Marijuana

the other day, after coming down from an acid tripn i decided to smoke a little pot and reflect on the trip. What i found was that when you ahve the lingering after effects of acid it makes the pot high last a very long time. I am normaly high for about 45 minutes, then i start to come down, but this time i stayed high for about 3 hours.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:45

Male
Dogears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

Acid and pot are very interactive. When coming down from acid smoking pot can kick the acid back a little. Try smoking pot while well under the influence of LSD.

Old 24-09-2005, 12:23
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
My best acid trip involved a bag of snow white, a white widow hybrid weed. It made the visualisations extremely intense but it also kept me in a happy, giddy mood. They're a fantastic combination no doubt.
Old 24-09-2005, 15:41

Lotuseater is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, most psychedelics andcannabis go together nicely. I usually make sure I have some spliffs rolledin preparation for my mushroom journeys. The pot can make it a little harder to remember some of the insights you've gained, though. Edited by: Lotuseater
Old 01-08-2006, 03:33

26 y/o Male
red-pill 4:20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
The Combined LSD and Marijuana Thread

Hi all.
My flamingo has heard a lot from some users that LSD becomes somewhat better when mixed with marijuana. The bird is willing to try it out once to see how it feels, but has a doubt: when should they smoke the joint? Before dropping the acid, some minutes after (thus, before the effect begins), already in the peak, or by the comedown?

The flamingo is not parcularly fond of marijuana, that is, they are used to psychedelics such as DMT and LSD, and I think that THC actually "closes the doors" somewhat, so they were thinking that it be actually worse to mix'em, but would to hear your opinions first anyway.

Thanks a lot!

*Edited by jatelka: Self Incrimination*

Last edited by Jatelka; 01-08-2006 at 07:50.
Old 01-08-2006, 14:49
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
To answer SWIY's question:

J doesn't much like marijuana (smoked) normally either. However, when she has taken LSD then she LOVES to smoke a spliff at around the 8 hour stage. At this point it seems to "respark" all the visual hallucinations and crazy LSD ideas that are often becoming muted at that point in the trip.

She very occasionally has a drag on a spliff to control nausea earlier in the trip, but finds that more than that and she can get quite paranoid. She also finds that the LSD hallucinations lose colour/vitality/joy if marijuana is smoked sooner than the magic 8 hour mark. BTW: She finds ginger works better for the pukeyness any way.
Old 01-08-2006, 18:06
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
If one is particularly unfond or uncomfortable with marijuana, there's probably no point smoking it while on LSD if there are doubts about it. Regular marijuana smokers will probably have a spliff while on any drug but an inexperienced smoker shouldn't delve into something they don't particularly need when on an acid trip. SWIM doesn't think that marijuana alters an LSD experience much but then again he's probably too used to smoking if anything. The way he sees it, don't bother if you don't enjoy it. It won't enhance the trip significantly enough to go to bother in the first place. Stoners just like a spliff when tripping, generally marijuana won't add anything because just about every receptor in the brain is blown open after dropping the acid initially.
Old 01-08-2006, 22:04
Gold Member

Male from Netherlands
big-lester is on the way upbig-lester is on the way upbig-lester is on the way up
Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3 Points: 604, Level: 3
for SWIBL 1 spliff can sometimes make the difference between nearly no visuals, and full-blown visuals. for SWIBL personally, it's usually not really an option to trip without having some MJ (her really regrets this though). some MJ can make your trip a lot more visual and interesting, but ofcourse for some people it can make their trip a lot less enjoyable and chaotic. SWIY can just give it a try, and see how it works out for him.

but if SWIY does it, i don't recommend smoking it before the trip, so that you can really take a loot at what it does to your trip if you smoke 1 when you're tripping. (although it can make the come-up a bit smoother if you smoke before ingestion, but the this is better for shrooms for example, cuz acid has a nice gentle come-up usually)

what SWIY can do is just wait untill he's sure he's tripping "right", and then smoke a J, and take a very good look at your visuals changing and/or "multiplying". I'm sure you'll see a pretty big difference. MJ is also a very good tool for making trips a bit longer, or bringing back the effects. I wish SWIY fun and let us know how it works out for him.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:05

32 y/o Male
Rudie should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Alice and Mary (Lsd and Marijuana)

SWIM has read in a few places that you shouldnt let the two meet.

Why not? SWIM has found with all other substances, bringing Mary along only improves the experience and makes it more enjoyable.

Why is it different with Alice?
Old 13-08-2007, 10:47
Silver Member

Male from Germany
Freak_ is a decent psychonaut.Freak_ is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Re: Alice and Mary

theres no problem when the two meet. I would say mary enhances the visual effects of alice.
Old 13-08-2007, 11:19
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Alice and Mary

They go great together, introduce mandy to the gang and SWIY is in for an amazing time. SWIM also likes to dabble with a bit of K with that combo.
Old 13-08-2007, 19:21
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.
Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6
Re: Alice and Mary (Lsd and Marijuana)

Cannabis will intensify the LSD high - depending on the strain of the cannabis it can make the trip MUCH stronger or chill it out. Some people will not want the trip to intensify - some will. Whether mixing them is a good idea is different for everybody.

For swim it intensifies it but also makes swim more relaxed, he wouldnt take LSD unless he had plenty cannabis.
Old 14-08-2007, 01:31
Silver Member

Male from United States
Earlocybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

From SWIM MJ kinda "dumbs down" the LSD experience. It becomes more enjoyable, more of a recreational thing and the focus turns from the intense introspective thinking to the visuals and the funner parts of the trip as soon as he inhales. Not to say he doesn't enjoy the combo, but the experience definitely changes for him.
Old 14-08-2007, 18:57
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.
Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6

Swim finds the opposite.....for swim cannabis makes the trip more psychedelic - eg more though provoking. To make things simply more fun and less interesting ....swim drinks with it. If swiy has taken LSD before and finds the effects suit swiy....then smoke a little bit of MJ at a time....just to be on the safe side. Swiy will soon find out if MJ and Alice are a good combo for swiy.
Old 15-08-2007, 03:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
eltimmy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1

SWIM doesn't like adding grass at all. He finds it clouds the psychedelic clarity that SWIM finds optimal for working in the headspace. Others swear by it -- especially coming down. YMMV.
Old 15-08-2007, 04:18
Silver Member

Male from Canada
pjbth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1

SWIM requires it. Maybe it's because of how often SWIM smokes, but it just enhances everything about the LSD experience for him.

It also never fails to give him the giggles, pot doesn't taste the same at all to him, but its just so fun to smoke it.

Swim also loves a good sweet wine, he never drinks it at all except on LSD, just the taste and feeling of it are magical with a good head full of Alice.
Old 21-08-2007, 18:10

33 y/o Male
Pharmacopeia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

SWIM personally never does LSD without smoking pot starting at the comeup and continuing until falling asleep. The most important thing to remember about smoking pot on LSD is that you better be damn sure you want to step it up before you take a hit. Pot can very dramatically augment the intensity of an LSD experience. In SWIM's opinion, they are a match made in heaven.
Old 22-08-2007, 05:27
Gold Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Illinois
zera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPACzera must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,428, Level: 7 Points: 2,428, Level: 7 Points: 2,428, Level: 7

Marijuana certainly increases any confusion or paranoia that would be present from the LSD. Swim thinks the first wave should be ridden out by itself just so that the clarity is there, and marijuana is best added into the mix a few hours into the trip.
Old 22-08-2007, 20:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
Earlocybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltimmy View Post
SWIM doesn't like adding grass at all. He finds it clouds the psychedelic clarity that SWIM finds optimal for working in the headspace. Others swear by it -- especially coming down. YMMV.
Exactly. Well, "My Meercat" says:

"I like the combo every once in a while but for me LSD + MJ is more of a "getting fucked up" experience while his first LSD alone experience was much more spiritual and enlightening. By that he means it allowed him to really think about things and put them into a new perspective and find more truth in certain aspects of his life that were confusing.

Last edited by Jatelka; 23-08-2007 at 09:08. Reason: Wishes are my command
Old 11-09-2007, 23:24

Male
smiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

A late reply to this thread, but my dog recently smoked marijuana during his acid trip. It was his fifth time to drop, and he had never smoked during it. It's definitely not a great match like shrooms/weed, but he thought it was enjoyable. If anything, it calmed the trip down a bit since he ingested a large amount of LSD at a big house party. Otherwise, he wouldn't recommend smoking during a good trip.
Old 17-01-2008, 07:07

34 y/o Male
jesse10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
lsd and weed mixture (Paranoia)

my name is jesse and i wanna know why this happen to my labrat and a friend of his. well rat bought some acid off a buddy of his and one night he and his buddy mike did it. they put it in their eyes and waited for about 45 minutes to an hour then they started to come up. they sat around for a while listening to techno and looking at visualizations on his xbox. they went walkin around trippin out pretty hard. when they got back they started to come down and rat didnt wanna just go to sleep so he went in his bag and had a gram left. they smoked the whole thing outa a killer lung and were still feeling the acid but not as much. then after about 20 minutes rat stood up and holy fuck he was soo fucked up it was like he took a shit load of acid all at once.
labrat asked his buddy how he was feelin and he looked at rat with his eyes wide open and said man im so fucked up right now this is nutz. they couldint control it everytime rat shut his eyes he seen those visualizations and he was hearing shit non stop and so was his freind, rat didnt even want to move he was so scared. i guess they were kinda loud so he hiked up the nerve to go outside and cool off, that did happen at all it got worse, rat was seeing so much stuff it was crazy, it felt like he was in another world or a game or something and his friend felt the same way. he was freaking out so much he couldint calm down he was literally gonna cry thats how bad it was . rat was trying to make fun outa his trip but it just wasint happenin rat was too paranoid and always heard shit like someon wispering in his ear. anyway they made it out alive lol but fuck the worst trip old labrat has ever had and that was his buddys first time on cid lol he said he aint ever doin it again.

can someone tell me why taht happend when they were coming down off acid and smoked a gram it just shot right back up there but worse. thx

Last edited by Heretic.Ape.; 17-01-2008 at 07:36. Reason: swimming...sigh
Old 17-01-2008, 07:18
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Afghanistan
dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: lsd and weed mixture

canabis can cause paranoia.. and if you combine drugs they can have a different effect...sometimes it get you para,happy,energetic,sleepy...

so watch out with combo's especially with first timers..

btw: you have made this topic in the wrong place mate.... can a mod/admin plz put this one where it belongs?
Old 17-01-2008, 19:07
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland

Lung hits generally fuck people up so it's no real surprise that the effects were completely enhanced by the LSD. SWIM never notices cannabis having a huge effect when he's tripping, it's just a nice comfort. A nice joint whilst tripping tastes great. I guess the huge hit from a lung is just pushing the limit too much.
Old 17-01-2008, 20:11
Gold Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.
Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6

SWIM loves the feeling of a bong while coming down on LSD/Mushrooms, it shoots him right back into the trip for about 2 hours.

Sounds to SWIM like SWIY just didn't expect the weed to restart the trip and it felt weird.
Old 17-01-2008, 23:38
Titanium Member

Male from Zimbabwe
sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.sweetsweetmary really adds to the discussion.
Points: 602, Level: 3 Points: 602, Level: 3 Points: 602, Level: 3
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

yup for sure, SWIM smoked a bob marley joint when coming down on Mushrooms once, totally disregarding the fact that it might bring the trip back. Bam all of a sudden his buddy came over who wasnt' tripping he started to panic the whole room zoomed up into his head and he had a seizure. That seizure probably had nothing to do with the weed but more with the fact that he paniced while coming into a trip that SWIM didn't know he was coming into. SWIM has had similar episodes on LSD but not as drastic. ONe time the trees starting swaying so much they touched the ground. It was like a lucid dream. ENJOY!

Share this on: