Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-05-2013, 13:17

Male from United States
Mahouston is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Norco - U03

So an old friend of mine who is a chronic pain dude and is NOT Internet savvy got an rx for Norco. Being a CPP he has seen quite a few of these. However this rx, which he received while traveling, contained a pill that he had never seen. The RX was for Norco 10/325. He received a generic of course but it is a white oval scored on one side and on the other says U03. He is concerned about what he got as this isn't the typical Watson 853, m367, v3601 or even the ip110. I have no idea what to tell him. A google shows that this could be an aurolife pharma product, but if you go to aurolifes site and click our products there is no
Mention.

So have any of your friends come across these particular generics? Should be be concerned?
Old 02-05-2013, 23:09
Banned

Male from United States
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: Norco - U03

Drugs-Forum is not a pill identification site. I understand that you're not internet savvy, but how hard is it to go to google and type in "Pill identification?" I'm not trying to be an asshole, but asking for identification of substances is against the rules. You are internet savvy enough to join this forum and post your question in the correct place, so I refuse to believe you're not smart enough to use google. The manufacturer's website is not necessarily likely to come up with anything worthwhile when searching for generics because they are way more concerned with their branded medications, especially those whose patent has not yet run out. Those are the money makers.

I looked this up for you, this one time. It is absolutely Hydrocodone/APAP 10/325.

Go to google, type in "Pill ID," click on the first link and check it yourself. Please take another look at the rules.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thank you, it took me less than a minute to look it up too
Old 03-05-2013, 03:40

Male from United States

Wow. Sorry man. I didn't know I broke rules or inconvenienced folks. But, I was not asking for an ID. I know it is 10/325's. His concern is that if you go and look for info on Watson 853 or Mallenkrondt 867 you get pages of information. Some legit, others from junkie forums. However U03 barely comes up with anything at all. So while it may be legit. Why is there so little information on this brand? Is it discontinued? That is my and his concern. Plenty of info on other generics and barely any one this one.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:47
Banned

Male from United States
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute

If you just picked it up from a pharmacy, it hasn't been discontinued, has it? Or if it has, it was incredibly recent.

I'm still not really getting what you're asking. What kind of information do you want? It's hydrocodone and APAP, and will work the same way hydrocodone and APAP always works. If it doesn't, ask for a different generic next time.

I'm sorry, but like I said I just don't know what you want to know. If you can be more specific maybe someone can be of some help, but all generics are essentially the same. It's certainly not going to hurt you, and is unlikely to work much differently if at all.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:54

Male from United States

Ok. Called my pal and told him all this. In his three years he has never seen this. He was just concerned it was a fake as it was not a typical Walgreens or CVS. After trying to look it up I didn't help him as I could not even find a picture of it unlike watson or qualitest.

I was just trying to find out if anyone else has received this brand. If someone else had or several have I could put his mind at ease that he didnt get some fake from
Whatever mom and pop pharmacy he went to.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:30
Banned

Male from United States

That's just not something you really have to worry about. If it came from a pharmacy, the chances of it being fake are slim to nil. On the off-chance it is fake, you can be sure as shit you can return it for the correct prescription.

It would be one thing if it were purchased on the street, but the likelihood of getting a fake medication from a pharmacy are ridiculously low. They could get in so much trouble it would make your head spin. Sure, mistakes are made every so often but when they are, they are fairly easily rectified. Try not to worry.

The pill ID confirms this is hydrocodone and it was obtained from a pharmacy. I can almost guarantee you that you don't have fake pills. Honestly, there's not much else to say about it.
Old 03-05-2013, 15:43

Male from United States

Ok. I will let him know. Just odd that for U03 there isn't much out there. No pictures. Or even talk amongst the recreational folks.
Thanks

Share this on:

Tags
hydrocodone