Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:21

Male from United States
hetch161 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
fake or real

I have some 30mg A215 and 30mg 114 oxycodone pills I tested with narco pouch kit922 for oxycodone both test turn yellow positive for it. Dumb ? But figuare I would ask beside lab work is there any way to tell if legit. Been hearing alot of horror stories with fake pills and stuff. Thanks in advance for any help in this subject also from CT. Heard alot of fakes in florida and NY
Old 01-05-2013, 05:17
Palladium Member

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,650, Level: 11 Points: 6,650, Level: 11 Points: 6,650, Level: 11
Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1%
Re: fake or real

What kind of test was this? With a marquis reagent kit, oxycodone should turn a pale violet. At least on a reagent, nothing in the opiate family turns any sort of yellow to the best of my knowledge. I believe yellow tends to point towards amphetamines, depending on what kind of test you are using.

The only other thing you can do is check a pill ID, but obviously this is not a fool-proof method. Both of those imprints are legitimate, yet the color is strange.

However, DF is not a pill ID site. Asking for identification of substances is against the rules. We can try to help out with your testing questions, as I have done to the best of my knowledge, but we cannot ID any substance. Obviously no one can tell you what you have through a screen.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:58
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from USA - Maryland
Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.Dankitydankness is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 597, Level: 3 Points: 597, Level: 3 Points: 597, Level: 3
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

I just got a 30 mg A 215 pill last night and took it today and am wondering if it was fake. It was really weak. I was barely buzzing for less than an hour. And I don't have much of an opiate tolerance. I havent taken any opiates in atleast a month and have taken opiates maybe 10 times total with the max dose being 6 mg dilaudid plus 10 mg oxy.

I was really disappointed with the oxy today. It was the first time I ever had a 30mg oxy and just snorted it. I was expecting a lot more from it. I wonder if its possible I could have gotten a fake. I mean I was under the impression 30 mg would have me flying for like 4 hours. But that pill barely did anything. Or maybe I just have a naturally high tolerance?

Either way, deep down I have to admit to myself I kind of hope I got sold a fake pill, because Im just too disappointed with my first 30 mg oxy experience. I was hoping it would be more and still hoping that the real thing is more. Maybe I'm just on denial that oxy is incredibly overrated or that I have a ridiculously high natural opiate tolerance.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:10
Titanium Member

48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,132, Level: 5 Points: 1,132, Level: 5 Points: 1,132, Level: 5
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

Take Bazing's advice and buy a reagent test kit. That's the best way to determine if they are legitimate. This would apply to anything. It seems nowadays almost anything can passed off as molly or MDMA, LSD, etc. Especially I've heard of lots of fake oxy A-215's and Mallinkrodt (sp?) Even if you're buying from a person you trust, they may not realize that they have "bunk" pills. Even more reason to invest in a test kit. Be safe man!
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone