Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-04-2013, 16:28
Mercury Member

23 y/o Male from USA - West Virginia
jarlaxle needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
how much water to use on an oxycodone 15?

title says it all. need to know soon

jarlaxle added 13 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

well i guess i do have something to add, 1 at a time or drawl them up seperate?. some say it cloggs the cotton to draw them up at the same time... tryin to do 12 . roxi 15's in 1 sitting . really wish the old 80's were here that would only be 2 of them, less diluted. currently i am on number 3, once i get them in the needle i put them in a seperate needle filled with only 1st pulls hoping i might be able to actually feel soemthing, then i dump the remaining crap into a spoon to get after the first are up and in. i dont think its safe to inject this much water im currently using 1 half ml per pill. but when i draw it up i only have about 80 percent of that so something like 4/10 of a ml. ill get th eother 10th in the second pull.

any1 know better way?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Dangerous OP. Shooting a pill. Shooting a pill that's almost 90% bioavailable.

Last edited by jarlaxle; 30-04-2013 at 16:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-04-2013, 18:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: how much water to use on an oxycodone 15?

Use enough to draw out the desired ingredients then combine them all in a big spoon add heat and watch the unnecessary amounts of water disappear. DOn't overheat it though or you'll destroy some product. Light heat and slow evaporation.

You don't want to shoot a bunch ofwater because your shot will be diluted and you won't feel it as much.

Last edited by Willyzh; 01-05-2013 at 02:28.
Old 30-04-2013, 19:52
Mercury Member

i ask u how much water to use and you tell me to use "enough" thanks bud

Useless one liner and pretty fucking rude. The other member was only trying to help.
Useless one liner.
Old 30-04-2013, 21:39
Palladium Member

40 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlaxle View Post
Your post is a little unnecessary, willyzh was only trying to help you and to be honest I would have said the same thing. There isn't an exact amount of water that you should use, the most important thing is just to make sure that what you draw up isn't too thick as this could clog your veins and cause serious problems.

It is perfectly safe to draw up any amount of water as long as the water is sterile. What I would be more worried about is injecting the pill itself due to the fillers that are used.

What you detailed above in your first post seems perfectly okay. I normally use .6 or .7ml when I inject anything, ending up with .4ml doesn't seem too bad, but like I said above, as long as the mix isn't too thick you should be perfectly fine.

You've probably injected the pills by now anyway, so I hope it all went well. Stay safe

Good advice, answers the OPs question.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlaxle View Post
I am really sorry... 0.5 ml should be quite alright. Source suggested using a bit more which is good to get all of the desired ingredients out. Those pills are pretty small. The reason I didnt say how much water is because if you shoot one pill you know that you use enough to cover the pill and then some, and since those dissolve completely you'll know based on how it looks as far as how liquefied it is, like source said.

You should be using a micron/wheel filter to try to filter out any fillers and avoid pulmonary edema.

You're right, saying "enough" was a bit silly of me. I'm sorry, I was a little tired when I answered. When I reread it I can see why it would sound like i didn't really address it. I'll try not to overlook it next time.

Hope that went well for you bro.

Very calm and collected answer in reply to OP's abrupt post. Good advice to use a micron/wheel filter to reduce the risk of injecting fillers.
Old 03-05-2013, 14:33
Mercury Member

yeah it all went well, except for the wicked headache i recieved the next day from a pill hangover, i always get those if i go to sleep while im high, its alot like an alcohol hangover most ppl have no idea what im talking about i guess only some ppl get them. i just was afraid to dilute the pill too much but i think it was ok. after all i got high enough to get a hangover and ive been an addict for years but oxycodone is rediculously expensive in these parts and opana raised my tolerance so much its rarly an option to use 30's or 15'. so if any other ignorant inbred hillybilly junkie ever wonders how much water to use on an oxycodone tabet half a Ml did fine for me, tho they r extremly frustrating to pull up 10 tablets at a time, i actually ended up smoking one to due me over till i could get at least 4 drawn up. i believe i will seriously consider plugging in the future i hear good things but have never tried it...

Thanks for updating us on how it all went. Make sure you use line breaks and paragraphs though to make your posts easier to read
Old 03-05-2013, 18:02
Silver Member

Male from United States

Cant you draw them all up and put the water in one heatable container and reduce what you have?

For example: a coffee pot (glass) tilted at an angle so it all collects in the 'corner' held over low heat until the water is reduced to a sizable shot?

I honestly don't know, I never had to mess with 15's, oxy 10's were around but they were super small, no APAP and little filler. Theoretically all the dope should be in a solution no thicker than water, and even cooked down wouldn't make it much thicker (viscous).

I've had dope hangover headaches. They usually happen when you don't have a habit, they seem related to blood pressure and dehydration.

You mean it's rarely a realistic option to use 30's or 15's if you want to get properly high.

Yeah OC's are super expensive in hillbilly country. West Virginia and Maine are the absolute worst, it seems to me. I'm not trying to talk prices or know where you live, just saying. It seems relative to inacessibility and how much people will pay in boring places to get high. Also the mining culture of WV and all the backaches that brings. It's been documented extensively.

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone