Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 28-04-2013, 06:50
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
has anyone here OD'd from Cocaine

i would like to hear from people who have Od'd . what was the ROA? amount used? were their warning signs? Did u know what was happening? it's a really thought and i would shock people with my tolerance and the kinda lines i would do, going thru balls in a night by myself but i never once was worried or felt i was in any danger of ODing, however now i'm IVing and i can totally see how someone can OD. i assume the largest percentage cocaine overdoses are from IV i'm just guessing tho. i'm pretty new to it so i don't always get prefect results from every shot. but when i do and i really loaded it up it's an amazing fealing but kinda scarry. i'd just like to hear from people who have been there

thanks
jimmy
Old 28-04-2013, 07:30
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Re: has anyone here OD'd from Cocaine

Iv is definatly the ROA that is the easiest to od on. Once x amount of the drug is in your vein, there is nothing you can do put wait and hope it wasnt too much. With smoking, you will know, before you exhale if the hit was too much and you can exhale much of it out, minimizing( somewhat) a possible overdose. Both roa's are best started with low doses.
Old 28-04-2013, 08:17
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.

yeah i also smoked and even though my heart would sometimes feel like it was gonna leap out my chest, the rush is so different with iv. i wrote a post about this earlier because i don't understand how so many people, and just dummies, drug educated and informed people on forums like this equate the high from smoking and iv as similar when they feel worlds apart to me. to get back on topic the thing that's so unique to iv and also the thing that scares me is when it hits hard you nearly pass out dissiness, buzz in ears, it's like your whole body feels like its wavering in and out like a funhouse mirror. i don't get heart beating out my chest like with crack. anyway when that wave hits you after a shot and you don't know if that's the peak it can be a scary moment. so then you tell yourself to take a smaller shot next but that feels like a let down. its crazy because before you know it with shooting and with smoking even more so. you are chasing a whole other animal. when you snort was are chasing that cocaine high, with this shit im just after that rush. it basically feels like your overloading your system and its causeing malfunction that we get off on. kinda sick if you think about it

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent description of effects from injecting too much cocaine. Spot on.
I know why you are asking . . . you are getting very close, my friend
Good explanation of effects, I'd agree crack and I.V. cocaine are different in the effects they give.
Old 28-04-2013, 15:01
Palladium Member

40 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjames35 View Post
when it hits hard you nearly pass out dissiness, buzz in ears, it's like your whole body feels like its wavering in and out like a funhouse mirror....

.... you are chasing a whole other animal. when you snort was are chasing that cocaine high, with this shit im just after that rush. it basically feels like your overloading your system and its causeing malfunction that we get off on. kinda sick if you think about it
Great description of injecting too much cocaine and how it feels. Like you say, chasing that high is never going to amount to much, and as bad as some overdoses on cocaine are, we still chase even that high.

You are completely correct about overloading your system and almost getting off on the destruction of our own body. It's the crazy 'pushing it to the limit and beyond' attitude that some of us addicts have, where we are not simply happy with a smooth ride, we need to push it as far as we can to see how bumpy it gets.
Self-destructive for sure, and the risk that so many of us take in pursuit of the ultimate rush, or ultimate high.
Old 28-04-2013, 17:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

The thing I noticed the most from a shot that was too loaded was suprising- intense fear. Dying from cocaine wouldn't be a fun way to go. There's no euphoria overload there. Your body knows instantly that it has gotten too much and the pleasure is completely replaced by intense fear of dying.

I don't think it's psychological. It seems very physical. Before you even know you have taken too much, fear starts creeping in, bodily weakness, knees weak, vision fading with redout/tunnel vision beginning. You can't respond well to anything, and it's not just being unable to talk cuz you're zooted- you can't even think of words. Not geeking, fading. Your hearing starts to fade and change with buzzing, ringing and like your head is in a metal box, and then if it's a bad one, fading too.

If you are lucky, friends are there with a cold cloth to your head, not yelling a bunch of crazy shit at you that makes the panicky state worse. Sitting calmly breathing deep and concentrating on staying conscious is about all you can do. SHooting coke is one of the most dangerous things a person can do in the drug world, IMO. If your arms aren't total pincushions by next day noon and you're lucky to be alive, you'll probably do it next weekend too. Idk how I was resistant to coke addiction. I guess cuz the high is so pointless and fleeting. When all I wanna do is have sex I'd rather be able to.

Solid, well-worded description of what it feels like.
Old 29-04-2013, 15:51
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

In my life their have been alot of people say that crack has a completely different high than powder cocaine. They would say i don't like crack because its a mellow high, whereas powder is an amped up high. I would alway counter with how much of either one have you done?? Both can be either high, crack cut with the least amount of baking soda possible, will blow your sox off and have you ready to take on the world but there is nothing jittery about it. Its almost like a natural feeling of superior rage, excitement and numbing of the senses. You wont be sitting after a good hit of some rock like that.

Also, what i believe in my life to be the purest powder ive ever snorted wasn't super ampy, it wasnt mellow either. That was really the best cocaine, rock or powder, i ever did. I did like 4 or 5 small lines in about an hour. It actually was real scary during the first hour. I did 2 small lines back to back, they were small because the fella who had the stuff told me to cut the lines i first cut out, in half. He said the last thing he needed was a white boy to OD on his couch! i took his advice. 2 small lines had my face nose and throat sooo numb i couldn't feel myself swallow. Let me tell ya dude, if you cant feel your self swallowing, its feels like your choking. I was very afraid for awhile. Then as the numbness wore off enough for me to swallow again, it was such a clean amped rush, but i didnt care if we did anything, i sure didnt feel like getting into a fight, things that previous ampy coke made me want to do. This stuff was like controlled rage that was total euphoria. No anxiety or wanting of another line until 3 or 4 hours after my last line.

Point being, i have done crack, both ampy and mellow. Most of the time crack was a mellow stimulant high. I have also done coke that is mellow and ampy. The ampy coke was an awesome buzz, the only times i thought i was going to OD, but it was always a short lived, replaced by bad anxiety and depression, and once the numbness wore off, your nose and soft pallet would hurt so bad. Most mellow coke i did, wouldnt even cause me to pace. I would just sit on the couch all night long doing lines, nose would be slobbering everywhere, but it was always clear. There would be no anxiety or depression, i would just sit there all night and think the most euphoric thoughts to myself, staring off into space. The urge to do more, would only come if i did a small amount and when it did, it wasnt panic and jittery.

I have smoked and snorted some really good cocaine but it was the jittery trash coke that had me close to feeling like im gonna OD. I always wondered why this was.What was it cut with. My face would go white as a ghost, my insides would get cold but i would be sweating balls and i would usually start dry heaving multiple times in a row. I never felt like i was going to OD on a more pure product?? Usually the better the quality the more i could do, the only difference was starting off small and work my way up to more and more. With decent grade i would start out huge and work my way down to average. Hits or lines. Crack never once made me feel even remotely like i was going to OD, and i used to take massive hits and hold them in as long as possible.

Nice descriptive post. Definitely relateable

Last edited by Booty love; 02-05-2013 at 05:04.
Old 29-04-2013, 16:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

All this time it was cocaethylene I enjoy, by combining with alcohol. When I do coke on its own I get paronoid when I redose. Even though I think I'm going to die, as soon as it wears off I'm back in the same boat quickly be redosing. So stupid. I find snorting more intense and hits me almost right away and wears off after ten minutes.

I find smoking mellow. Not intense. And if i smoke enough I'm actually content. I only want more after a small bit, if i only had a few hits. The thing I like most about smoking is the taste.
Old 29-04-2013, 23:09
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Fight Club really adds to the discussion.Fight Club really adds to the discussion.Fight Club really adds to the discussion.Fight Club really adds to the discussion.Fight Club really adds to the discussion.Fight Club really adds to the discussion.
Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hey - so nobody really answered your questions; I will. NIK's first OD happened 4-5 months after he started IVing cocaine. After buying street coke for most of this time, he hooked up with a connect in So. Cali that had FAR SUPERIOR product.

First night shooting, he gets the wah-wahs. On his hands and knees trying to maintain balance as the world goes back-and-forth, back-and-forth. Wisely, he hung it up for the night.

Next night, back seat of the car, after shooting for a couple hours, he loads and fires .5g, but loses it before he's half-way through. Starts shaking violently, then goes blank. Had a grand mal seizure with cardiac arrest, and was kept alive by CPR until EMTs arrived.

NIK learned to measure his doses carefully and time his shots to avoid the above scenario since then (2002) but still pushed the limit on many occasions where he did the chicken dance and or "fished out" where he lost motor control of his limbs for up to 20 minutes, but remained conscious.

NIK gave up IV cocaine (and all drugs, including alcohol) because he liked this stuff way too much, but liked living more, and knew he couldn't have both. He has been continuously clean for over three years now.

If you are going to continue to push the limits, which, I know you are, follow NIK's advice and stay alive:

1. Don't shoot coke alone
2. Premix all your shots. 5-10 mil of H20 per 3.5 g cocaine
3. Preload your shots. It will keep you from loading a "really fat one" when you cant see straight.
4. Release tie after you register - push 1/2 then count to 10 before you push the rest.

Be safe. Have fun

FC

Tips about pre-dosing are good, valuable experience
For keeping this thread on topic.
Good advice and excellent story... hope others learn.
Excellent description, definitely answered OPs question about overdosing on cocaine. Good advice to prepare shots and IV half first.
All around solid reply :)
Old 30-04-2013, 00:17
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from Canada
Julya is a decent psychonaut.Julya is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1

The way FightClub describes it is really accurate. I had the same thing happening to me, also from mistakes with the dosage while iv-ing. I'm ashame to say it happened more than once . I agree with all the tips he gives in his post.

I would only add to be careful even with pre-loaded shots if you are on a looooong binge. After a few day without sleep or food, what would be a small shot tolerance wise can be alot for your messed up body. The tip he gives as #4 is particulary important in those times. Its always better to take care of yourself by sleeping and eating every day so you should always aim for that, but I know you know that.

Have fun !
Old 30-04-2013, 04:21

Male from United States
techn1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
has anyone here OD'd from Cocaine

Has happened to me twice while IV'ing. First time was after a weekend binge with two other people.We scored our third 8th from the same person, and even though the first shot was supposed to be small to "check it out", it was very different stuff and I don't even remember finishing the push.
No angels or family members or any of that shit,,just there one second gone the next, nothing in between.
Woke up to my future wife doing CPR,and just a few minutes before the cops showing up,because obviously my two friends made quite a bit of noise between freaking out and trying to get me back. After the cops finally left I remember being extremely pissed off because they flushed the 'ball when the cops got there.
Second time was almost same circumstance except I let my uncle make up a shot and he split it in two,,not taking into consideration he had 20 years more use experience than me, and he weighed in at about 290 and I at about 125 lbs.
Once again don't think I even finished the plunge before I no longer existed. Woke up in a cold shower getting CPR again.
That was the weekend I quit shooting any drugs.Smoked and snorted after that for many years,now other than my pain meds that I pretty much only use as I should, haven't touched anything for 3 years.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:24
Banned

Male from United States
ld1980 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I always wondered why it was such a concern to OD on Coke....I have snorted half ounces of good stuff over a couple days and never felt sick or close to ODing. I even blasted it for a period, and remember one day I IVd an eight ball in a couple hours. Same thing - no negative effects other than the usual. Probably has alot to do with your genetics, general health, and whether or not there are other underlying cardiac issues, I would think.
Old 30-04-2013, 14:04
Titanium Member

Male from United States

thank you all for the advise. i'm doing tonight or this morning what i hope is my last run( although i said that Friday) i'm doing a lot of things i shouldn't. for starters. i'v been alone every time ive shot. this is because i'm not a kid whose experimenting with his buddy's, i'm a grown man who is ashamed to let anyone know he's shooting. the is a huge stigma to it. people who snort take the opportunity to feel better than someone for a change and non users will probably try to have you committed. i told one friend and he freaked out. so i'm always alone when using and it's crazy because i'm actually prepared to o'd in some sick way because i make sure to have the phone next to me I've even gone to the extent to punch in 911 and wait to see if i need to press dial, but from the sounds of it from everyone i wouldn't get that opportunity. it also sounds like you would have died had no one been around
i completely relate to that fear when a big one first hits you, it's not fun but after a few mins when u know you're ok it almost feels like you beat death and that's a weird rush in itself. i smoked years ago for a short period and it was insane. iv doesn't get my heart racing, but smoking did and the comedown was the worst feeling in the world. but the rush was so intense, especially the first hit of the night that you craved it all week, that's all i could think about. even today when i see a movie and someone is smoking crack i actually hold my breath with them, its crazy, and for a long time i would almost get high explain crack o someone.
i need to stop iv'ing, it's too intense. I only started because i had done so much damage to my nose i couldnt use it anymore, i didn't realize what kind of door i was opening up. i have never felt this kind of fear getting high. i was a hardcore meth user and it completely destroyed my life but i never felt like i was gonna OD and i was high at all times. literally .
when i first started iv i was doing a shot then going out and snorting the rest of the night, then come home maybe if i had some left and shoot again, maybe. now i'm not going anywhere. i'm just in a room alone fucking the shit out of my arms.
that's the other concern i have. i suck at this and i have terrible veins, that i didn't help by not knowing what i was doing at first. I've got a better handle but i still miss like crazy and have numb or painful hands and arms for days, that's scary too. and i haven't really given any time to fully heal cause i'm back out in like 2 3 days. anyway i got a ball tonight. hopefully i can call it a wrap withouttryingto finish it but that's not really my style. thank you for the advise really

jimmyjames35 added 13 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

i do have a question. when u find a vein that works do you keep hitting it or keep trying new spots

jimmyjames35 added 21 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

how many shots in a night is excessive . how many needles do you have ready for a session because and i know this is a big no no, i don't know the extent of how bad it is to do but i only start with a pack of ten and i always run out and reuse. never the same one 3 times tho. how bad is this really?

Start using paragraphs and stop posting big blocks of text. People wont read this. Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/usercp.php#ixzz2Rx19zJ00

Last edited by jimmyjames35; 30-04-2013 at 18:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-04-2013, 14:09

Male from Earth

Getting yourself in the same vein over and over because it's a "good vein" is a big mistake. I know some H addicts that take all day to hit themselves only after a year of IV, because they didn't rotate sites. But surely it's applies to injecting any drug.
Old 30-04-2013, 15:20
Titanium Member

Male from United States

maca1 thanks for tip. what happens to the vein exactly.. I've heard people mention collapsed veins but i don't really know what that is. i have been rotating like a mf since starting a few weeks ago. i feel likes it's been longer. that's cause i'm going two days and in bed for 2 days it feels. i get some strength back and i'm shooting again. these days are hard to keep track of when your not doing anything elsde but drugs and recuping.
its crazy. but i think i made a mistake rotating so much in the beginning. i don't have many veins and i'm missing like crazy. and my arms are a mess. now i have a better idea what i'm doing but now i have to work around the botch job i did. i was doing goodnin my hsnds but a few misses and its a lot of pain and scary numbness. not to mention and i probably could have killed myself. i didn't take air out of syringes or like up bevel my first maybe 2 sessions.. there was crazy air that i just pumped into my viens. and it swelled up my arms. some of it is still lingering cause i put air in my best viens at the crease of my arm. a little worried about that
Old 30-04-2013, 15:48

Male from Earth

The vein swells and the vein closes up, stopping the flow of blood. It's mainly caused by the damage done to the vein by the needle. Using new needles and rotating sites is what you should keep in mind. It can be temporary or permanent.
The veins can swell from the pressure from pulling back on the plunger. Obviously let any swelling subside.
Old 30-04-2013, 18:59
Titanium Member

Male from United States

did u say pulling back on the plunger causes this issue? i thought swelling was from pushing

jimmyjames35 added 19 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

one more question because i'm not sure what are the advantages or disadvantages to adding more water in your shots. if the shot has the same amount of cocaine what is adding more or less water affecting

Last edited by jimmyjames35; 30-04-2013 at 18:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2013, 21:44
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from Canada
Julya is a decent psychonaut.Julya is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1

Quote:
how many shots in a night is excessive . how many needles do you have ready for a session because and i know this is a big no no, i don't know the extent of how bad it is to do but i only start with a pack of ten and i always run out and reuse. never the same one 3 times tho. how bad is this really?
There is no way to tell how many shots in a night is excessive for you, as we all have different body/tolerence/quality of the product. Trust yourself. Some people will do a 3.5 in a few hours, other will be ok with 1 g in the same time frame, there is no rule.

As for your needles problem, you can go to your needle exchange and explain what you just told us here. I went there and explained that I was often running out of fresh pins. They really understand those kinda things. They hooked me up with a box of 100 brand new and 2 yellow bins for disposal. Since then when I have about 10-15 left I go back with my bins and they give me another 100 box for them.

You know re-using is very bad. They have that poster at my exchange that shows you a zoom of a needle that been use 3 times. The thing looks like a cactus. Not only new rigs are a must for your health, but you'll have an easier time sticking yourself. There is nothing bad about them, really haha.

Be safe !
Old 03-05-2013, 01:51
Titanium Member

Male from United States

thanks julya. i have never been to a needle exchange in ny, not sure where they are, i should look into that. i just go drug store but they only can sell you 1 pack without a prescription. i could just go another spot for a pack but i havent had that foresight yet. i keep thinking 10 is enough and by the time i realize im running out its too late, the pharmacies are closed. also then i should ask what if you miss a few times, isnt that the same as reusing, should i just dump it back in spoon after a miss. i guess that would be the suggestion but i doubt anyone is that dillagent or maybe after some time you dont really miss much anymore.
i gotta be more on top of being clean and careful. the problem is like a lot of drug abusers what has brought us down this road is the fact that we don't really care enough about ourselves to take precautions, thats how we got here. It's really ironic. i don't want to speak for others it's just something i feel about a lot of hard drug users. this is the first ROA that i've ever done that requires so much work and such a crazy learning curve.
i guess part of the problem for me is i didn't have a partner or some buddy to show me the ropes. i decided alone to experiment and i've learned the hard way some of what to do and not to do, luckily not too hard a lesson though like i now know can be the consequences of doing things the wrong way. for that i owe this website and all the users who have been so helpful in helping me to fix my mistakes.
i made the horrible decision to go down this path but you have all been essential in providing a bit of light to help see the way. thank you
Old 03-05-2013, 03:30

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
makatak is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

OD'ing from cocaine is quick and very simple to diagnose. Seen most often as Heart failure with no sign of cholesterol build up, or undiagnosed heart disease.
Any one with first person experience of his will not be replying to ths email due to heart failure. Not 'heart attack' as there will be no prior knowledge/symptoms. The heart will just stop.

If this happens you have approx 120seconds to ge to an ECG machine other option is 2-3 hours of compression pumping before getting natural response.
Cocaine is a very dangerous and celebrity endorsed underestimated drug. It makes your heart 'want to' stop. Nothing else has this direct malfunction effect.

Queens MSc biology and coke lover - be carful x
Old 03-05-2013, 04:18
Titanium Member

Male from United States

[QUOTE=makatak;1295046]OD'ing from cocaine is quick and very simple to diagnose. Seen most often as Heart failure with no sign of cholesterol build up, or undiagnosed heart disease.
Any one with first person experience of his will not be replying to ths email due to heart failure. Not 'heart attack' as there will be no prior knowledge/symptoms. The heart will just stop.

no, I don't expect dead people to post responses to this thread. i was including a broader more general use of the term overdosing. you are speaking of overdoing that leads to complete heart failure. that would certainly constitute an OD but i think people who become unconscious for any amount of time, or people who become completely disoriented physically and/or mentally, or someone who suffers from any kind of heart issue or any other organ issue for that matter that required immediate medical attention during a session would count as Overdoses in my book. Just basically going so far over the line as to experience some immediate trauma from said use.
Old 06-05-2013, 18:12
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%

I've noticed an OD starts off with a feeling of extreme pressure all over, especially in the limbs and face, massive tension in the jaw, and tightening of the throat that causes vomiting, usually of a yellowish grey foam, and the eyes opening so much that it hurts. This is basically true of all ROAs, but the effects are least strong and immediate with snorting and the strongest with smoking. This has happened to me once each with snorting and smoking, 1.5 grams in one massive rail and over a gram in a water bottle bong respectively, and three seperate times IV with amounts around .75 grams. The time with snorting was due to being on the third eight ball off the night and perceived effects waining the smoking incident was a result of not being able to get hold of the usual source for a while and smoking lower quality crack obtained from low level, underaged gang bangers at .5 grams per hit then obtaining some extremely high quality stuff and smoking an even bigger hit of that, thinking it would be about the same. The IV incidents were exactly what they sound like, general stupidity.
Old 15-06-2013, 19:47
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatus View Post
I've noticed an OD starts off with a feeling of extreme pressure all over, especially in the limbs and face, massive tension in the jaw, and tightening of the throat that causes vomiting, usually of a yellowish grey foam, and the eyes opening so much that it hurts. This is basically true of all ROAs, but the effects are least strong and immediate with snorting and the strongest with smoking. This has happened to me once each with snorting and smoking, 1.5 grams in one massive rail and over a gram in a water bottle bong respectively, and three seperate times IV with amounts around .75 grams. The time with snorting was due to being on the third eight ball off the night and perceived effects waining the smoking incident was a result of not being able to get hold of the usual source for a while and smoking lower quality crack obtained from low level, underaged gang bangers at .5 grams per hit then obtaining some extremely high quality stuff and smoking an even bigger hit of that, thinking it would be about the same. The IV incidents were exactly what they sound like, general stupidity.

I was just going thru old posts and i started this thread very early on into IVing. having now considerabgly more experience and perspective i gotta say your post is insane!!

for instance how do you even do a rail like that or bang anything above .5 and still be alive

i can't go above .3 without major puking

i'm shocked reading this again. i'm curious what your general dosing and usage were to have done these levels and to have not died from pure shock to the system
Old 15-06-2013, 21:10
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

I have a couple of times I'm pretty sure.

The first time I took too large a hit of crack after many large hits and not waiting long enough. I woke up on the floor and everyone said I had a seizure.

The other time I let someone make up a coke shot for me and they made it too big. This time the helicopter noise was deafening and I couldn't see anything and had to concentrate and remember to just breathe. I didn't go into a seizure but I felt very close to that or blacking out.

Please be careful and when in doubt do less than you think you need - it is always better to err on the side of not enough than to end up dead or in a coma.

I had a friend that took too large a hit of crack once and woke up in the hospital and found she had been in a coma for 2 weeks. She lived but was afraid to smoke crack ever again - thank goodness.
Old 16-06-2013, 23:18
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratgirldjh View Post
I have a couple of times I'm pretty sure.

think you need - it is always better to err on the side of not enough than to end up dead or in a coma.

I had a friend that took too large a hit of crack once and woke up in the hospital and found she had been in a coma for 2 weeks. She lived but was afraid to smoke crack ever again - thank goodness.
yeah its all really scary stuff. i generally do lean toward too small than too big a shot. a major nausea issuie i'm having may actually be a blessing in that it stops me from making too bog a shot. thanks for the advise
Old 23-07-2013, 00:07
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%

Quote:
i'm shocked reading this again. i'm curious what your general dosing and usage were to have done these levels and to have not died from pure shock to the system
When these occured I was a basically daily, completely abusive user, each time the massive doses were well into a long binge. However typical doses were about 1/6 gram per line snorting, 1/8 gram per hit smoking, and 1/8 gram per shot IVing.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine overdose, injecting cocaine, iv cocaine, overdose