Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-04-2013, 16:12

Male from Earth
UmmDesoxynScript? should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%
Red Morphine 30s

1.Are these ER?(pretty sure they are)
2.Best way to ingest them.
Thanks
Old 24-04-2013, 18:39
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,489, Level: 19 Points: 18,489, Level: 19 Points: 18,489, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: Red Morphine 30s

Enter the pill imprint into google with the words "pill ID". Read the results. That is all anyone can do here, and we can't even do that because you didn't give the imprint.

Are there seriously no threads in this forum on ingesting morphine? I find that a little bit hard to believe.

A few minutes of searching and you'll get your answer, that is what is so amazing about teh Interwebz, you have volumes and volumes of accumulated writing and information at your finger tips.
Old 24-04-2013, 18:44

Male from Earth
UmmDesoxynScript? should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Damn so much wasted life...anyone who is familiar with opiates reply please...

UmmDesoxynScript? added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Just to clarify-I'm pretty sure they're ER- I don't shoot or plug.

Post Quality Evaluations:
When someone tries to help you out its customary to thank them, not insult them. Adjust your attitude.

Last edited by UmmDesoxynScript?; 24-04-2013 at 18:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-04-2013, 19:02

Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute

So really, you can't even copy down the imprint? Did you bother using google? Did something questionable come up that is need clarification? I looked up "red morphine" and the first result that came up said the imprint was "30 M" and it is sustained release. I really am boggled why you need more clarification on this?

If you don't shoot or plug, why didn't you mention this when asking for ROAs? You have three options, snorting it, swallowing it whole, or grinding up and swallowing it. Since oral use is pretty much useless for recreational purposes, snorting would be the best route. Of course it does seem like everyone suggests plugging it.
Old 24-04-2013, 19:15

Male from Earth

Lol I didn't look up what it was because I pretty much know its ER..yeah pointless in asking w/e maybe someone else is familiar with them.
I don't mean to be rude at all if I am
So snorting?Even tho the BA is so low?
Old 24-04-2013, 20:46

It really looked like you were unsure of what you had. Try to explain what you've done to ID a drug and why you need help with that.

Well it's low either way... seems like more people like snorting going over the experience threads, but no where near as much as putting it up the butt. It really seems like that is the way to go.

Well make sure to come and tell us what happens no matter what you do.
Old 25-04-2013, 00:03

Male from Earth

Yeah Ill go a little further in depth next time,I did half a*sed this thread.

Anywho, scraped off the coating and snorted one,chopped up very very fine tho because it just gels back up sortve once it hits water/mucus.When you crush it it doesn't just bust into a pile of powder; it smushes into a pancake lol.I Let it set for about 15 minutes in the nasal, then snorted some water to get the gelled up bit that was left over.I got somewhat of a buzz off that..and I have a decent tolerance(60mg or so of oxys needed to get nice) so I did another and was (am) feeling pretty nice I might get into this plugging thing tho,I'd rather that than slamming.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:11
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from Canada
featherbullet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

My neighbours daughter has a pile of these same morphine sulfate 30mg red coated ER as well, and totally agrees that it smushes into a pancake.
Plugging is no easier..it sticks to the inside of the tube. Good luck-let me know if you figure out a way to have it dissolve, so I can relay the info onto her daughter.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:18

Male from Earth

Well I've never really plugged anything nor looked into it.I may try it someday though if needed.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:36

27 y/o Female from United States
Seedypearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

dont snort MORPHINE! It burns like a bitch and it doesnt work as well. The best way I have found if you dont want to plug it, which I havent tried but I hear it is the best way to take morphine unless IV'd (and I wouldnt IV a 30mg anyway) I have been taking the MORPH 60's ER's for a few weeks and I have found (if you can be patient for it to kick in) is to parachute it. Scratch off the coating, crush it on a piece of toilet paper, wrap it up in the TP and digest. It takes almost a hour-sometimes 1-1/2 hrs to kick in but it will last 24 hrs that way.. and it doesnt waste any of it.

Seedypearl added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Oh and if your tolerance is high- 30mg may not be enough for you. Also, dont expect a opiate-like high or you will be disappointed

Seedypearl added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I am telling you.. parachute it!! It's the only way I have ever felt morphine unless through IV at the ER.

Last edited by Seedypearl; 25-04-2013 at 01:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-04-2013, 01:37
Silver Member

Excuse my noob-ness, but what is the benefit to having it wrapped in toilet paper ?
Hy not just crush and add to water ?
Old 25-04-2013, 01:38

Male from Earth

Wow last 24 hours?! I'm a morph noob...I had these once before and I crushed it and put it into water for some reason and drank it.But yeah I snorted two and am still somewhat nice 3 hours later. I'm definitely going to try parachuting the next dose.Combined with nasal tho I like the rush
Old 25-04-2013, 01:59

YUP- 24hrs.. Atleast for me- maybe not "HIGH" for 24 hrs but it defentily helps for that long.
I am a recovering heroin addict and I have had to take Morph here and there for WD's.. I dont get the opiate high I am looking for, which in a way is a good thing for my recovery but i notice a huge difference if I dont have it or not. I only take 2 or so a week to help me.. and my tolerance has gone down so when I take it, it still feels nice and relaxing. I am not sure the purpose of the TP for parachuting it. That's how I was showed how to "parachute" I think it is so the body can still break it down and disolve it. I like to parachute my methadone too, since methadone digests in the liver- eating it is the only way to go. Parachuting speeds up the process of eating although it still takes a while I have noticed.

Seedypearl added 9 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Also if you take it with grapefruit juice I hear works better. Search these forums, there are losts of posts on Morphine and the best ROA.. I know it doesnt sound 'fun' but orally is the best. .. well I havent tried plugging but I hear the bioavailability for snorting is like 10%- oral is 20-60% and plugging I hear is 60+% but I have yet to try it.. people swear by it though but I dunno.. lol

Last edited by Seedypearl; 25-04-2013 at 01:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-04-2013, 02:04
Silver Member

The problem lies in the time release mechanism of the extended release pills
They are tough to dissolve.
Snorting can really mess up your sinuses. My neighbours daughter can attest to that. It's also dangerous for your lungs. Tiny particles can damage the lungs. This is what I hear
IMO ,chewing seems to be the easiest way.
Always think of the risk involved though. You can always take more but never less.

I'm still curious about parachuting. I always thought that it was only an effort to avoid the taste !!
Old 25-04-2013, 02:18

Now the most important thing I want everyone to know is this:

This is not just my guide alone. This Guide is for everyone to contribute to. If you have something to add or correct, please feel free to do so. I will give information based on my own experience as well as overall common knowledge I have found on various forums.

UrbanDictionary.com: PARACHUTING "Ingesting a powdered substance, usually a crushed up pill, by wrapping it in toilet paper (or other related material) and swallowing it"

The purpose of parachuting a substance? It allows the swallowed substance to dissolve quicker in your system, which in turn causes a faster and stronger onset. Parachuting is almost always done with some sort of Pill, whether it's a Pharm or Illicit Drug like MDMA (Ecstasy). Other substances have been known to be parachuted as well.

How a Pill generally works: When someone swallows a pill, depending on what form the pill is in, it can take anywhere from 10-90 minutes to take effect (on average). Powdered substances (in terms of Pills) are almost always coated with a thin shell or protected by a gelatin capsule to prolong the release "aka help it dissolve over a specific period of time". Tablets usually dissolve quickly, as their coating is thin. Gelatin capsules can be similar, unless the medication has a specific delayed-release mechanism (such as Adderall XR or Xanax XR). XR and ER = Extended Release. This extended release mechanism usually means that the substance ingested is put into small beads which are covered with wax. These beads help delay the medication from being absorbed in the body for however long it need be delayed. This allows the medicine to last much longer, but not affect the body as strongly. Next let’s talk about parachuting! About time huh?

Why/How to Parachute a substance: As I said before, the purpose for parachuting a substance is to get an immediate effect from the drug, in street terms: Rushin Phat. By parachuting something, you get rid of the delayed reaction that the pill was originally designed for. You get the full effect at ONCE! Sounds great right?

Old 25-04-2013, 02:21
Silver Member

I still don't see how parachuting would work better than chewing.
Good explanation though!
The pill has to be crushed first I guess?
Old 25-04-2013, 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by featherbullet View Post
Good explanation though!

Yes, I take off the coating and crush it. It works best for me. Just my experience. Let us know what happens and what u decide?

Seedypearl added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I meant, let us know next time if you try it that way. Sorry, long day.

Seedypearl added 932 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by featherbullet View Post
Good explanation though!
Because chewing them is NASTY!

Last edited by Seedypearl; 25-04-2013 at 18:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-04-2013, 20:41
Silver Member

Is that the only reason?
Personally , I found that after a year on oxycodone IRs , I began liking the taste , knowing what pain relief it would bring !!

Share this on:

Tags
morphine, route of administration