Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 19-04-2013, 04:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
dondraper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Cocaine Urine Test

Almost 8 days ago a I consumed a lot of alcohol and ended up inhaling 0.5 - 0.75 g of powdered cocaine. I have a urine test coming up in 3 days which will obviously put me at around 11 days since I last consumed any blow. I also drank heavily on days 2 and 3, no blow consumed, but have been alcohol and drug free since day 4 and will be so until day 11 of the drug test. I have been slamming water, green tea and cranberry juice like no ones business and I exercise regular. I am also 23 yrs old, 185 lbs. and 5 11". I'm worried specifically about cocaethylene. This is a LabCorp urine test so I'm pretty sure they will be testing for all metabolites of cocaine. Any words of comfort or otherwise?
Old 19-04-2013, 04:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Cocaine Urine Test

Quote:
How long does cocaine stay in your system?

Cocaine normally stays in the system for approximately 48 hours. Although the method of administration and the dose administered affects how long it takes for the body to metabolize this drug. When coca leaves are chewed, absorption time is around 30 minutes. If the drug is snorted, the peak effects are likely to manifest within the next 20 minutes and are maintained for roughly an hour. Injecting the drug directly to the bloodstream allows the user to feel the full effects within 3.2 minutes. This route is considered to be the one with greatest health threat. Cocaine is estimated to be in the system for around 72 hours since its initial intake. [6]
However, drug tests are designed to detect the metabolite of cocaine, benzylecgonine. When cocaine is metabolized in the body it undergoes hydrolysis. The process of hydrolysis leaves a by-product known as benzoylecgonine. It is that metabolite which is the decisive component that indicates the use of cocaine. This metabolite remains in the system for at least a month following intake.

Urine test for cocaine

This preferred cocaine testing method since this is cheap and could detect recent use of cocaine – within seven days. The client needs only to provide adequate amount of urine sample for testing. The amount of bezoylecgonine, a cocaine metabolite that would produce a positive result would be 300 ng/ml. A follow-up drug test will be required to verify the initial result. A urine sample with 150 ng/ml result confirms positive cocaine use.
http://www.allhealthsite.com/how-lon...ine-blood.html

Don't sweat it too much, you should be fine. Keep exercising and drinking fluids somewhat normally or a bit above average and you should have no real problem.
Old 19-04-2013, 04:48
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
SublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPACSublimeTrip must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,949, Level: 9 Points: 3,949, Level: 9 Points: 3,949, Level: 9
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

You should be fine, my friend. Cocaine get's out of your system quickly. I don't think you have anything to worry about but I understand the paranoia that pending drug tests cause.

At one point in my life I was using a lot of Cocaine every day. Snorting, smoking, and injecting. I was also on probation. Of course everyone's metabolism is different, but through my experiences, along with every other Cocaine user I have known... It is generally out of your system in three days at most... Sometimes even less.

So my opinion is that you will be absolutely fine. I have never heard of anyone's urine test being positive for Cocaine after such a long period of time.

Return and update with your results after your test... it will be greatly appreciated.

Breathe easy, it will be alright.

-Peace

Post Quality Evaluations:
great info!
Old 20-04-2013, 03:48

Male from United States

I have heard that cocaine is out in 2-3 days but I've heard that time spans can be longer when consumed with alcohol, which is what produces cocaethylene. Thats what has me worried. I appreciate the help guys. Will definitely make sure to update results no matter what happens.

dondraper added 1209 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Also I am getting a surgery done following the drug test (unrelated) and will have to be fasting. No water so I won't be able to dilute my piss. I have the option of taking it tomorrow but time seems like the better option over dilution.

dondraper added 79 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

I was also drinking a lot of booze for consecutive days leading up to the cocaine use so that also worries me. Anybody know anything on these conditions?

dondraper added 67 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Ok it just got moved up 2 days. I'm now at a total of 9 days. Anyone got anything?

Last edited by dondraper; 20-04-2013 at 03:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-04-2013, 04:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

In comparison to cocaine, cocaethylene had a significant smaller elimination rate constant (0.42 versus 0.67 l/h), had a longer elimination half-life (1.68 versus 1.07 h), and induced ratings of "high" and changes in heart rate that were of lower magnitude (65%, and 43%, respectively). During the period of time that pharmacologic effects were present the plasma concentrations of cocaine and cocaethylene were statistically indistinguishable. This finding supports the conclusion that in humans cocaethylene is less potent than cocaine.

"cocaethylene elimination rate" link here

Half of all the cocaine you snorted was out in 1.07 hours, meaning in a day or so it's all eliminated but a minute portion. Cocaethylene takes 1.68 hours for half of it to be eliminated, but still, in a day or two that's just about all of it for all practical purposes. You're fine.

You'd have to use a considerable amount to test positive with even the best tests after 9 days. You won't have to dilute your piss but drinking water up until whenever you have to stop hydrating always helps. And I just mean a bit of extra water, don't die from water overdose. The regular 8 pints a day should be fine.

You'll be fine man, relax. You'd probably come up clean right now. Half a gram is gone from your body in like 12 hours for the most part.

Each hour: .5, .25, .125, .0625, .03125, .01565.... down to trace amounts in no time. An hour half-life is pretty awesome for drug elimination rates.

Good luck with your surgery, hope all is well and recovery is smooth.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent reply to OP with details of cocaethylene elimination rates. Good work!
excellent scientific explanation!
Old 20-04-2013, 15:29

Male from United States

Sweet man thanks for the scientific facts thats much more comforting than opinion and guessing. Will update with results as soon as I know.
Old 18-09-2013, 04:34

Male from United States
hippiewithajob is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Drug Group
Time Range

Alcohol 48 hours or less
Amphetamines 2 to 9 days
Barbiturates Short-acting: 1 to 7 days
Long-acting (Barbital, Phenobarbital): 1 to 3 weeks
Benzodiazepines Short-term Therapeutic Use: 3 to 8 days
Long-term / Chronic Use: 1 to 3 weeks
Cocaine 3 to 7 days
LSD 2 to 8 days
Marijuana (THC) Casual Use: 4 to 14 days
Long-Term / Chronic Use: 1 to 4 weeks
Note: THC, marijuana's primary active ingredient, is stored by the body in fatty lipid tissue. From there, it is slowly released into the bloodstream for up to several weeks - depending on the amount and frequency of use and the user's level of physical activity. In chronic and physically inactive users, THC may accumulate in fatty tissues faster than it can be eliminated. This accumulation leads to longer detection periods for these individuals. Also, users with a high percentage of body fat in relation to total body mass are prone to longer drug detection periods for marijuana.
MDMA (Ecstasy) 3 to 12 days
Methadone 3 to 12 days
Methamphetamines 3 to 12 days
Opiates 2 to 12 days
PCP (Phencyclidine) Casual Use: 3 to 10 days
Long-Term / Chronic Use: 1 to 4 weeks
Note: PCP is stored by the body in fatty lipid tissue. From there, it is slowly released into the bloodstream for up to several weeks - depending on the amount and frequency of use and the user's level of physical activity. In chronic and physically inactive users, PCP may accumulate in fatty tissues faster than it can be eliminated. This accumulation leads to longer detection periods for these individuals. Also, users with a high percentage of body fat in relation to total body mass are prone to longer drug detection periods for PCP.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, cocaine, cocaine drug testing, cocaine urine test, urine test