Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-07-2006, 02:14
Mercury Member

Female
reptile needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
oxycodone endo 602

I got the pills that are 325 mgs aceteominophen and only 5mgs oxycodone..

Anyone tried it?
I know cetominophen is lethal in high doses and 325mgs sounds like alot...
will the 5mgs of oxy affect me..and more importantly...will the aceteminophen affect me? =/
Old 25-07-2006, 02:56
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4
325 milligrams of acetaminophen is a low theraputic dose. The FDA suggests taking no more than 4 grams in a 24-hour day. 4 grams is equal to 4,000 milligrams. Trust me, 325 milligrams is next to nothing, assuming you aren't allergic to it. And 5 milligrams of oxycodone, in my opinion, is a threshhold dose. You will probably ask yourself "am I really feeling it or am I making it up" with only 5 milligrams. If you are in pain, however, 5 milligrams will be effective in reducing it.

It sounds to me like you might want to do a bit of reading on common pharmaceuticals before you start swallowing pills. Acetaminophen knowledge is pretty much a must-have for anyone swallowing anything containing the drug. Do your research.
Old 25-07-2006, 03:23
Mercury Member

Female
reptile needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
well I'm doing my research here... =[

I've taken pharmeceuticals with aceteminophen but only like...a very small amount. never EVER as big a dose as 325 mgs..

So I was just asking. Before taking them...
Old 25-07-2006, 08:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
SWIY should do a search for cold water extraction (swim knows that someone had to say it...)

With this easy process involving only some water, a microwave, and a fridge, swiy can remove the acetaminophen, leaving only the oxy behind. 10-15 mg of oxycodone is a good starting dose, and after doing the extraction swiy's liver will be pretty safe. This way swiy won't even have to worry about the acetaminophen (although 325 mg in a pill isnt that much).
Old 25-07-2006, 16:38

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7
Please UTFSE (Use the forum search engine)

There is pleanty of information on Both how to do a CWE to extract the acetaminophen and also on how much acetaminophen is a dangerous dose.

Here is yet another link to my Acetaminophen poisoning thread --> http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...404#post161404
Old 25-07-2006, 18:54
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4
I'm curious, what kind of formulation contains LESS than 325 milligrams of acetaminophen? I mean, Tylenol has 500 milligrams. Where would you find anything less than 325 milligrams?
Old 25-07-2006, 22:51

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
^^^you probably wouldnt. to swim's knowledge thats the minimum amount that has to be present in a pill in order to still make it available as percocet. if there were none, you'd be left with pure oxycodone, and they'd have to put a time release on it to still make it legal.
Old 25-07-2006, 23:18

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7
In the uk, those laws dont apply. (the ones applying to time release)

Pure oxycodone can be offered via prescription...(without time release)
However im not sure on differant acetaminophen dosages within pills
Old 19-01-2009, 13:10

26 y/o Female
lilxohunnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Re: oxycodone endo 602

the amount of acetaminophen (tylenol) is nothing to be concerned about. about 500 mg of it is found in each tylenol and people usually take 2 or 3 of those to relieve pain. you would have to REALLY take a lot of tylenols (or endocets for that matter) to worry about ODing. well of course the main ingredient for endo's (oxycodone) is stronger so taking a lot of these can be lethal. but if you took like 3 or 4... you will be fine. the ingredients in the endo's CAN be dangerous if you take a lot or if you are a long time user and can eventually cause liver damage over time, but i wouldn't worry about it if you are being prescribed to 1 or 2 scripts, or you can talk to your doctor about getting a narcotic painkiller without acetaminophen so it can cause LESS liver damage if you are a long time user. but other than that you really cannot get less tylenol than that in a percocet but sometimes it is replaced by aspirin (percodan).

Share this on:

Tags
acetaminophen, acetominophen, apap, drugs, extraction, klonopin, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet, percocets, removing tylenol, roxicet, solvent, tylenol