Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 05-04-2013, 17:18
Silver Member

19 y/o Male from United States
Cocainecola is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 207, Level: 2 Points: 207, Level: 2 Points: 207, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Snorting Molly!!!

Tonight AFOAF is going to try snorting molly for the first time. He is aware that it doesn't last as long snorted, and that it burns like hell when snorted. What AFOAF is trying to find out is: how long will it last snorted? Also, since he is only using 40-60mg instead of the usual 80-120mg dose, (not as much is needed to get high when you snort) is the sweating going to go away or at least be reduced by having a lower amount of mdma in his body?
Old 05-04-2013, 17:22
Silver Member

20 y/o Female from Earth
LucyGoosie is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Molly!!!

There are threads on this, in fact you could just Google it for the answer, or use the search engine found on this website. No one on this website will spoon feed you answers. Unless of course the topic hasn't been discussed yet.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well said, this has been covered too many times before.

Last edited by LucyGoosie; 05-04-2013 at 17:26. Reason: To avoid confusion.
Old 05-04-2013, 20:44
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyGoosie View Post
There are threads on this, in fact you could just Google it for the answer, or use the search engine found on this website. No one on this website will spoon feed you answers. Unless of course the topic hasn't been discussed yet.
I've searched numerous times for answers to these questions. When I've searched for: "How long does MDMA last when snorted?" all that's come up was people saying not to snort it, (because of the burn and shortness of duration) and very general answers about how long it will last, such as: "about half as long as if you at it" or "an hour or so shorter than normal" And there's literally no info on how much MDMA is needed to cause sweating, how much one sweats at lower doses, or how different methods of administration affect side effects.
Old 06-04-2013, 17:51
Silver Member

20 y/o Female from Earth
LucyGoosie is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ok, I'll help you out a little bit since I was in the same boat as you not too long ago. Snorting can usually last 3-4 hours depending on how much you snort, the sweating depends on the individual. I never sweated a lot when I used to do ecstasy, even when I danced my ass off for I don't really sweat sober. I think you should just do it, and find out. Drugs affect all people differently.

Last edited by LucyGoosie; 06-04-2013 at 17:53. Reason: To avoid confusion
Old 06-04-2013, 19:07
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyGoosie View Post
Ok, I'll help you out a little bit since I was in the same boat as you not too long ago. Snorting can usually last 3-4 hours depending on how much you snort, the sweating depends on the individual. I never sweated a lot when I used to do ecstasy, even when I danced my ass off for I don't really sweat sober. I think you should just do it, and find out. Drugs affect all people differently.
Thank-you for the info. AFOAF snorted it last night (about half of the dose someone would eat) and it surprisingly only lasted a little over 2 hours. He was sweaty, but not dripping sweat. It just made his skin wet/sticky.
Old 06-04-2013, 20:12

Male from Canada
LSD BILOTTA is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

how was it? i find that when i snort MDMA it comes on a lot faster and is shorter than taking it wrapped in a zig zag.
Old 06-04-2013, 21:53
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD BILOTTA View Post
how was it? i find that when i snort MDMA it comes on a lot faster and is shorter than taking it wrapped in a zig zag.
AFOAF took it by putting the crystals in the base of his nostril, and snorting it. The effects literally began within a couple minutes, which was unexpected. AFOAF was very hyperactive, and felt much more friendly with people. His high wasn't very visual, besides lights looking different. There were beams coming from the light sources that AFOAF didn't see while sober.

Share this on:

Tags
duration, ecstacy, mdma, molly, snorting, side effects