Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 01-04-2013, 21:13

Male from United States
davesnothere is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
How much UEI kratom to take?

Hello!
I'm looking for some advice about how to dose UEI Kratom. First, some background. I first purchased Kratom powder from an ethnobotanical site that I believe to be trustworthy and have purchased Salvia from in the past with great results. I was disappointed and decided Kratom was probably overrated. Recently, I decided to try again and this time I bought 15X capsules (I estimate them to be around 0.75g per capsule) from the same site. I took two of them the first time with no noticeable effects. I waited a couple days to avoid any potential tolerance build-up and then took four of them with a glass of wine. I think I felt some effects but they were so mild that if I hadn't been looking for them I wouldn't have noticed so it may have been my imagination. After a few more days I took six of them after having two glasses of wine and then smoked a bowl of marijuana, both because marijuana helps with nausea which I've read can be an issue with kratom and also with the idea that marijuana potentates alcohol and alcohol, I've read, potentates Kratom. I drank another two glasses of wine afterward as well. Still, nothing.

I was about to give up on Kratom but I was doing some more reading and saw someone mention Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom. I purchased some from a different ethnobotanical site and paid a fairly high price for 5g. It came in a single packet in powder form.

I have a naturally high tolerance for drugs and alcohol and, given that so far no amount of kratom has had any noticeable effect on me, my thought is that I'll dump at least half if not all 5g of this powder into a glass of wine, drink it and then smoke a bowl just in case I have any nausea, although so far that hasn't been a problem. I also have five of those 15X caps left and I was thinking about finishing those off as well. Before I do it I'd like to get some input on whether or not I'm going to make myself sick with 5g of UEI Kratom.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2013, 21:26
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,859, Level: 21 Points: 21,859, Level: 21 Points: 21,859, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: How much UEI kratom to take?

You should do research before buying crap like 15X.
I would also recomend you avoid UEI, it is strong and your tolerance wont think you for it.
The reason you felt little from kratom is not down to a natural tolerance, you just bought really bad kratom.

Start with 1 gram of UEI. If it is the real thing then that is all you need.
Do not do 5 grams, thats just stupid. UEI is an enhanced product and nothing like other extracts.

Alcohol and cannabis can mask the effects of kratom if taken in too high a dose. Just take the kratom on its own on an empty stomach as you are supposed to.

In future do some research first. Read the guide to buying kratom, its a sticky thread at the top of the forum.
And learn how to UTFSE, there are plenty of threads on UEI and how to dose correctly.

Stick to plain leaf from a kratom only shop and do research on them to make sure they are recomended.

Enjoy.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice and harm reduction.
Old 01-04-2013, 21:28
SpatialReason SpatialReason is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Excellent question and little story to build it up, but of course, there are plenty of resources here to search from and see the exact answer to your question, but this is okay. There is a unique side to this thread as it explains your situation. I strongly advise first off to not mix anything with an extract kratom to start with. It will rock your world if you try mixing alcohol. It may even make you sick. That is too much depressant action going on. Don't doubt the power of kratom... especially UEI.

Firstly, you mention the price being high (no giving prices by the way, but this makes my point). This doesn't really prove much in the way of how effective the kratom could be, but it is a start. Typically, nothing good is cheap in this world. You may get lucky and find that fair balance, but you just went for the Maybach of Kratom in this consideration. Hopefully you didn't get a knockoff.

It is advised that you start low and slow with some warm-to-hot water (under boiling), sift it through, add some lemon, and follow a tea brewing guide for Kratom if you are unsure of yourself.

So by starting low, I mean you should have a milligram scale. If you only have a gram scale, but sure to judge the linearity of its 0.1 to 0.5g response. It is important to see if it is remotely accurate in that region. I'd recommend starting off with 500mg put into a hot glass of water. Let it sift and mix it for a bit (5 minutes). After that, down it quickly and relax for a bit. If you feel it, that is a good sign. if you like where it takes you, chill with that. If you want to go up, step up by 0.5g for every hour until you feel you are riding a good warm buzz.

I have had Gold Reserve (equal to your UEI hopefully), which is another named kratom extract level. The alkaloid content is extremely high (once again, hopefully) in both. If your distributor is any good, they gave you the real deal. The real deal can seriously mess you up. The first time I had it... I did 1 gram. I beat around the bullshit and went to a high dose. I had never done kratom and had zero opiate tolerance, so I was absolutely knocked out of this world. You will find you can go higher and higher easily, but be warned that kratom extracts build tolerances rapidly. It will let you down very quickly with dosing tolerances, and you will get sick trying to get up to your last high.

So really, if it is truly strong stuff, 500mg will be sufficient to get you where you'd like to go. This is still a light dose. For a first timer, it should be sufficient. If you want to ramp up, don't exceed 3g. If it requires 3g+, it was not good stuff to start with.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very informative!
Old 01-04-2013, 22:55

Male from United States
davesnothere is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

@ianzombie
Here I am, doing research.
Just to kinda clear my name a little, I did do what I felt like was due diligence with Google, which led me to several threads on this site, which is ultimately why I signed up for an account. I did read the buying guide but I didn't know about it until after I had already bought the stuff.

@spatialreason
This is exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you! I had gotten different information from different threads, some even suggested that Kratom has no effect on certain types of people, so I really wasn't sure what was what. I wanted to explain my situation where someone with some experience could give me feedback on my particular situation and you've done exactly that. I appreciate it!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:26
SpatialReason SpatialReason is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchmasta View Post
Lately I have been taking about 16 grams of bali crushed leaf powder on an empty stomach, then taking 8 grams more a few hours later. It may seem like a lot but I do love the stuff.
Careful in confusing the OP. The kratom you have requires that much to have a fair effect. I just love the crush leaf for the medicinal and relaxing effect.

Remember, this drug contains two facets: simple relaxation and heavy opiate sedation. You can gain it from any combination of extract strength and dose. Both are dependent on each other. Do the research to correctly identify your goal.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:06
Mercury Member

33 y/o Female from United States
swishntoss needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Sorry to step in here but Spacial you really DID give an awesome answer. I had the EXACT question the OP had and you really put it to rest because mine too, was the Gold Reserve. And that feels almost like a good shot of dilaudid at this point, which the original plain kratom leaf has never felt like.

Now added question: I took 3g of the Gold Reserve (which I reckon, according to all threads, to be the same as UEI) as I have a slightly high kratom tolerance, due to previous opiate use. Is it advisable to toss the rest in with my remaining 40 or so grams of Maeng Da to make the Maeng da perform a little better? I don't really plan to ever take the Gold Reserve by itself again (Not that there was anything wrong with it, but I need the kratom to control my chronic fatigue so I can't take chances on building tolerances) so will it enhance the plain leaf?

Oh yeah and one more thing, really spacial, your replies are darned good, informative, and directly to the point. You get right to the heart of the matter so thanks again.

Gee, all this effusiveness... could that be the GR kicking in? LOL!!

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, dosage, dose advice, kratom, kratom 15x extract, kratom dosage questions, marijuana, ultra enhanced indo kratom