Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-03-2013, 01:22

Male from United States
Mja5078 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Questions on the new G74 Opana's Plz Help

This guy has a TON of the new generic opanas when they take them orally (up to 6 at shot) they don't do anything - at all. Now this person has a very high tolerance but this person used to do the stop signs ALL the time and they worked great just doing 1 even a half sometimes just snorting... My question is this person now tries to snort the g74's and literally NOTHING happens... So this person snorted 4 (2 pills per line x2 lines) and nothing happened. They then tried to Plug the G74 and obv noticed that the pill gelled up like a mofo (like they used too) Now they've tried everything in the book to break it down and they just can't get anything to work - Ive seen them waste a solid 15 or more just trying to figure it out. Reading every post on every forum - Now they are either missing key steps or just not reading correctly. But I assure you that he has been doing both extensively. PLEASE HELP. I figured with these new generics there would be absolutely no problem for this person to get high - but thus far nothing.

I've read stickys here, there and everywhere... if you know or see a method that may help please don't just throw a link please copy/paste the exact part so I know what your talking about. Ive read my share of posts and have had horrible luck.

Thanks for your time!

PS - Haters don't bother posting...

Mja5078 added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

I don't see how to edit messages but in the end I wanted to make it clear ... Im looking for the best possible way of Plugging! Any help would be great!

Last edited by Mja5078; 19-03-2013 at 01:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-03-2013, 13:02
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,545, Level: 20 Points: 19,545, Level: 20 Points: 19,545, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: Questions on the new G74 Opana's Plz Help

Without mentioning your source, did you buy these legitimately or were they bought on the street/internet?
If you are taking them and you are feeling nothing then there is a chance you bought bunk pills.
So far you have swallowed, snorted and plugged them, and nothing. That does not sound promising.
Im not sure that it is a better method you need, or a better source?

How did you prepare them when you plugged?
Did you crush the pill and mix it with some water, or just insert the pill.
Old 19-03-2013, 19:08

Male from United States
Mja5078 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Souce is 100% they were ordered from insurance company. I know and have seen the bottle, reciept and so on.

I must mention I have an INCREDIBLY high tolerance. Many years ago I was on OxyC then when they went OP i immediately went to stop signs for years. Finally once they went OP I switched to Fentanyl 100/mcg for over a year. Then the DAY the generics came out "my friend" got them and tried doing what I explained above.

The pills have been prepped in different ways.

Coating removed and crushed then put in oral syringe 5ml then filled with hot water. Let it sit for about 3-5 mins and plug. No result.

Coating removed crushed and snorted done several but no high like I used to get.

Finally, took 8 removed coating ate them, chewed all in mouth before swallowing and no result.

If taking the pill correctly (2 a day Q12) it keeps him from WD's but strangely NEVER CAN GET OFF/HIGH.

This person does not IV at all and never will. However, will do anything under the sun with any other drug.

I have to say... when this person had stop signs 40's it was UNREAL how this person got blown away it was SOOO good I can't put it into words. However, now they I'm wasting a good 3-5 a day just trying to figure a way to get it workin' well for this guy.

Any advice is welcome and greatly appreciated,
M
Old 03-05-2013, 00:04

Male from Earth
NativeAddiction is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

I am having the same EXACT problem. Sorry to say it must just be tolerance. It just seems crazy though after I quit h and did a 40 Opana (old) for the first time I was puking! Now I can sniff 3 20s and feel absolutely NADA. Sucks balls. I guess it's just the more you do the less it works. Tolerance, what a b i t c h

NativeAddiction added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I really don't think the new impax are as good as the old stop signs. When I tried the 15 mg generics (3 at once) I actually felt good. But this new RX of the impax 20s sucks and I am greatly dissapointed. They just can't be that great even with the tolerance because the old stop signs knocked me on my ass! Even right after I had quit doing h and that's a feat!

Last edited by NativeAddiction; 03-05-2013 at 00:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

» New Threads
Legal drugs, research chemicals...
Last post by scimor
3 Replies, 1,968 Views
Naltrexone Experiences?
Last post by Chrisc
0 Replies, 1 Views
Sigma Plateau Guide - Help
Last post by hunter19877
3 Replies, 47 Views
things around house to get high...