Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cannabis Experiences
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Experiences Cannabis experience writeups.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:55
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,248, Level: 10 Points: 5,248, Level: 10 Points: 5,248, Level: 10
Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6% Activity: 15.6%
Edibles in Review: Do The Dew! Drops, That I!s

Today I will be reviewing Hemp Oil Dew Drops, which comes from the folks at Dixie Elixir and Edibles. They have started a new company called Dixie Botanicals, which are the ones who actually manufacture the Dew Drops.

This product comes in two sizes-a one ounce bottle that contains 100 mg of medication, and a two ounce bottle that has a whopping 500 mgs. When asked for more information, my friendly dispensary person told me that this product contains CBD instead of THC, so I would not get the "high" feeling traditionally associated with high-dose edibles. In addition, I was also told that this product would really help with stress, as well as management of pain.

The bottle comes complete with its own dropper, so I started out with the recommended dosage of one full dropper under the tongue. It has a pleasant cinnamon flavor that is not overpowering as you move the product around in your mouth. It seemed as if the effects began almost immediately and I could literally feel my body relaxing. It wasn't anything close to "being high", but simply a calming feeling all over. Stress, anxiety, and other symptoms were just fading away!

The following information was provided by Christie Lunsford, who is the marketing director at Dixie. She says that Dixie Botanicals offers innovative hemp oil products for health conscious consumers. In addition, they purchase their hemp products from PhytoSPHERE, a MJNA portfolio company.

Rather than recount the details of the conversation and come off as an advertisement for this company, I will just say that this product works as good as, if not better than, it was advertised and I would highly recommend it for those who are looking for outstanding pain relief without thew high that is usually associated with edibles.

One can go to their website for further information on this, as well as all of their products, in addition to more details about the company itself.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for trying this interesting product and sharing.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:27
Nomen est Omen

St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Re: Edibles in Review: Do The Dew! Drops, That I!s

Here is an addendum to the above post. Dixie has these Dew Drops in two different forms-one with THC and one without. The one with THC comes in both spearmint and vanilla. I have found that an ideal use of this product is the CBD-only drops during the day, with the CBD/THC drops used at night. And best of all, I can manage both my pain and my anxiety with these products and never smell of cannabis, which makes them idea for use in public places.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:58
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from Earth
Dancing Chick is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is perfect! I just bought a bottle of this today and have been searching around for experience reports for it. I'm just getting the pure CBD one, I only want medical benefits without any high. Thanks very much for posting this.

So, I have to ask, did you stick to the recommended dosage ever since starting? I'm really just looking for stress and anxiety relief mainly, so what you wrote in your original post definitely has me excited so far.

Oh, also, did you get the 100 mg or the 500 mg?
Old 08-04-2013, 04:20
Nomen est Omen

I deal with severe chronic pain, as well as pretty bad (at times) PTSD which expresses itself as SAD and GAD, for the most part. Some other, less savory, conditions as well, but we won't go into that!

I have a very high tolerance and normally start at around 150 mg in edibles, but these were quite a bit different. I tried both of these and settled on the 500 mg, as the other one was just not quite enough. For stress and anxiety, you will want to stay away from the THC/CBD drops I mentioned above completely, as high(er) doses of THC can lead to added stress and anxiety, rather than relieving or lessening it. They work well for my pain, but less so for the other condition because I take so much at one time.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:32
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from Earth

No worries there, honestly the only reason I'm really interested in these is to avoid THC. I also don't have the ability to get the THC/CBD mix, I don't live in a medical marijuana area so the CBD drops are my only option. Not that I'm complaining.

Hmm, well the 500 mg is a bit out of my price range at the moment but I may give it a go at some point, but I just ordered the 100 mg for now. Hopefully that will be enough for what I need right now, but I may set aside a fund for getting the 500 every month if it seems worth it.

Anyway, thanks again for posting this!
Old 09-04-2013, 18:50
Nomen est Omen

No problem! If you would like to keep checking back, I will keep my eye out for more products like this to review. I am just happy that my info helps others, in some small way, so thank you!
Old 14-04-2013, 19:19
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from Earth

This will probably be the only product of its kind that I have access to for a while, but I would happily read any more reports of cannabidiol products you happen to try. And the pleasure is all mine! Straight cannabidiol reports are something I've been searching for for a long time, so you're really helping me out!
Old 15-04-2013, 23:19
Titanium Member

Male from USA - New York
TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Can you comment on any effects relating to nausea or increase in appetite after using this product?
Old 16-04-2013, 17:27
Nomen est Omen

Good question! In my experience, it works to control nausea reasonably well. I also have an issue with excessive nausea and vomiting (I lost 80 pounds in 9 months because of vomiting and they have no idea why), but for me, it is best controlled via smoking or with Marinol.

As far as an increase in appetite, I did not notice any. However, for the reason listed above, I have to say that NO form of marijuana really does anything for my appetite. You are not really interested in eating when you know that it will come right back up!

Share this on:

Tags
marijuana, medical marijuana