Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 07-03-2013, 01:40

25 y/o Male from United States
Drug court failure should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Injected heroin 4 hours ago and have a Urine test friday at 10 A.M.

After enjoying the buzz now it's time for the paranoya... I have a ton of Juice and a bottle of 50 500mg niacin and have about 36 hours left until my test. i weigh 150 pounds and am 6'2 inches tall with a high metabolism. If i eat a ton of these niacin and just keep drinking huge amounts of liquid for the next 36 hours will i pass my test? I even have some suragell im thinking of coating the inside of my stomach with with the idea it might just help liquids pass right through me and not absorb any toxins. Should i just flush and flush and flush or what?
Old 07-03-2013, 01:47
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: Injected heroin 4 hours ago and have a Urine test friday at 10 A.M.

No one can say for sure one way or the other. The best advice would be to go buy a drug test and take it the day of your test if you really want to know. Drinking water for 36 hours won't really do anything, you want to drink a bunch of water the day of or even the hour of the test. But most tests will come back diluted and that's usually the same as failing. Make sure you take some B vitamins to add color.

Do you regularly use heroin or was this a one time thing? If you're a regular user I would almost feel safe betting on the fact that you come up positive. If you rarely use you might still pass. I've seen it happen before. Try to go in as late on Friday as possible.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:51
Titanium Member

48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

So you have drug court Friday or criminal court? I don't remember from the other post. If you test dirty, you're at the judge's mercy. You never know what he or she may decide to do. Especially after the prosecuter makes a recommendation. You might come up clean, but you've cut it very close. I wouldn't take all those niacin, maybe a few. The suregel I'm not convinced works. Don't drink too much water Friday because your sample will appear to be altered. What are your charges misdemeanor or felony? And how long have you been on probation?
Old 07-03-2013, 01:58

Drug court failure should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter 1203 View Post
So you have drug court Friday or criminal court? I don't remember from the other post. If you test dirty, you're at the judge's mercy. You never know what he or she may decide to do. Especially after the prosecuter makes a recommendation. You might come up clean, but you've cut it very close. I wouldn't take all those niacin, maybe a few. The suregel I'm not convinced works. Don't drink too much water Friday because your sample will appear to be altered. What are your charges misdemeanor or felony? And how long have you been on probation?
I failed drug court years ago but not because i used again. Now several years later i have been placed on Sobriety court and have standard 10 panel dipstick drug tests not lab tests. My PO told me if its clear it counts as diluted but there isnt something on the drug test that just says its diluted. So if i can just piss real clean what are some ways to give my piss color???? and i have these tests every monday wednesdays and fridays and have droped 100% clean the last 2 times cause i havent used. So i did about a tenth of a gram of heroin 1 time. im super skinny with no body fat. what do i gotta do?
Old 07-03-2013, 02:14
Silver Member

45 y/o Female from United States
gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 830, Level: 4 Points: 830, Level: 4 Points: 830, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Like already stated, the vitamin B will help with the color, I agree with not drinking too much water. Absolutely get a drug test and check and see, with such a small amount you may have nothing to worry about.

I have never used heroin but my understanding is that it has a very short half-life. Meaning that it leaves the system fairly quickly. The downfall is the metabolites left over in the urine. There are synthetic urine products available, however, I have no knowledge of, and I would never ever encourage trying to alter a drug test in any way. (I believe people on DF have shared some stories and using the search engine you may be able to get some information).

I did my own probation and drug court time and honestly, I was caught with weed in my system (I was a long-time smoker and just took forever to leave my system, combined with opiates it appeared to my PO i was using when in fact I had stopped.) so after doing my time and punishment (21 days total time), I absolutely stopped taking anything and lived on coffee and energy drinks for a year.

It seems like forever but really, sometimes its for the best. A person cannot win or beat the system and our freedom is just too important to take chances, for me I had the rest of my life to enjoy myself, I just had to suffer through my consequences. (Hating ever single minute of it too!)

Good luck and let us know how things work out for you.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:28
Titanium Member

48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Like Runnerup suggested, go with the B vitamins as they will give your urine some color. Niacin not so much. My son has been going through this for more than a year and he's just 15. He smokes weed though and we know how long that takes to clear out. But he just won't listen. He's gotten kicked out of drug court and back to the original judge.

I fear they will lock him up again and there's nothing I can do about it. I know what you're going through and wish you wouldn't have done it. But as addicts, those urges prevail many times over common sense. One thing, one time he did get clean and went to the PO's office to drop. The woman immediately suspected it was watered down, tentatively failing. But after they sent the sample to the lab, he was clean. But in my jurisdiction, it gets sent to a lab everytime to configure the actual levels of a positive test.

Sorry that was too long but I have never had to deal with this stuff until my son got in trouble. It's scary always wondering what will happen at court. If the judge is feeling charitible that day, your history of clean vs dirty tests. All's I can do is wish you luck. Let us know what happens.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter 1203 View Post
Like Runnerup suggested, go with the B vitamins as they will give your urine some color. Niacin not so much. My son has been going through this for more than a year and he's just 15. He smokes weed though and we know how long that takes to clear out. But he just won't listen. He's gotten kicked out of drug court and back to the original judge.

I fear they will lock him up again and there's nothing I can do about it. I know what you're going through and wish you wouldn't have done it. But as addicts, those urges prevail many times over common sense. One thing, one time he did get clean and went to the PO's office to drop. The woman immediately suspected it was watered down, tentatively failing. But after they sent the sample to the lab, he was clean. But in my jurisdiction, it gets sent to a lab everytime to configure the actual levels of a positive test.

Sorry that was too long but I have never had to deal with this stuff until my son got in trouble. It's scary always wondering what will happen at court. If the judge is feeling charitible that day, your history of clean vs dirty tests. All's I can do is wish you luck. Let us know what happens.
its not court man its just a 10 panel dipstick. No lab test just pass or fail right there and if i fail i do a weekend in jail.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:03
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Okay, this might be a worthless post, but why did you make a thread asking for advice on if you should use or not and everyone told you not to but you still did and now you make another post wondering if you will pass?

Look, I know how hard it is with heroin. I've been adicted to heroin and pills dozens of times and I'm only 24. I know what it's like to have dope in you hand.

But still, why make the post when you know you are going to use and ignore all the advice you were given?

Anyway, you might pass, you might not.

If all you have to do is a weekend in jail if you fail, that's nothing. A good dope high is totally worth doing a weekend.

But still, why?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for this reality check!
I wanted to reiterate after much discussion the advice was ignored
Old 14-03-2013, 01:41
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.
Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

One of the previous posters said that they thought it would not be too likely to be detected soon afterwards because heroin itself has a very short halflife. The halflife is very short, yes, but its detection limit time is not. Heroin is metabolized rapidly into 3-monoacetylmorphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine, of which the latter is the most active.

Drug testing for heroin tests for 6-monoacetylmorphine as its definitive marker, as it rules out the ingestion of morphine only or the possibility of a false positive from having a poppy seed muffin/bagel.

Heroin can be detected within 2-4 days. (See the Comprehensive Guide sticky for more information.)

Therefore, a urine sample within a few days would almost certain be positive.
Old 13-05-2013, 22:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from United States
206truth needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Get a piss pack bro like the wizzanator it looks like a penis incase your po is nosey wrks for me everytime

Share this on:

Tags
heroin

» New Threads
Lucky Australia, we still have the...
Last post by Cwb20022
6 Replies, 92 Views
Speed or ice?
Last post by secretsmoker92
0 Replies, 1 Views
Cocaine and benzodiazepines /...
Last post by Opiateboi