Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 07-03-2013, 01:21

Male from Earth
Speedball878 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Purity of cocaine

Well my cat recently bought tonight a bag of cocaine, he has been buying this same stuff for couple of weeks now, i was wondering the purity of it. I can definitely feel it burn my throat when i do a line but when i rub it in my gum i cant feel much of an numbness feeling witch i usually got in the past, i can definitely feel the high and the taste feels like cocaine so i am sure it´s cocaine.

Any thoughts why i wont get numbness in my teeth, i am pretty sure this is not shit coke my cat has been doing this for a long time.

Does good cocaine allway´s numb or is it usually cut with something that numbs your teeth when you taste it

Thanks in advance

Post Quality Evaluations:
A simple search for threads regarding purity, and the effects of cocaine, would have given you the answers to your question. There are countless threads on this topic
Old 07-03-2013, 01:43
Silver Member

Male from Earth
reef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way up
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6
Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5%
Re: Purity of cocaine

I think it depends on what's it cut with. I've had good quality coke and it didn't numb my teeth (which I love), but other baggies did numb my teeth and that's how I knew I was getting good coke. The lack of numbness is probably because it has been cut many times and all you get is a high but there is no high purity.

I remember back in the old days, I'd do a couple key bumps, and it would numb my teeth, as soon as it happened I grinned and thought to myself "this is the kind of coke I like"

Try this, do a couple of key bumps, if you don't get high or get barely high, you have bad quality coke.

Good quality coke is best enjoyed by doing key bumps, so the nasal mucous can absorb it well. Doing lines results in a lot of coke dripping down your throat and it's basically a waste. If you are one of those people who like to do large amounts of coke then chop a line, and instead of snorting it all at once, do key bumps every few seconds until its over, it'll absorb better and give you a nice high.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:55

Male from Earth
Speedball878 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Thanks for the quick reply , usually back in the day i used to do to big lines witch i thought was just the way to do it but i ran out quickly from those lines, recently i have been enjoying getting everything on the table and do little bumbs at a time witch results in a longer and better high in my opinion, but i can feel this in the back of my throat when it goes down from nasal to throat so in my opinion i dont think its that bad, but have had better but i can definitely feel the high from it. Just love feeling my teeth and mouth numb thought that was allways a sign of good purity, but some dealer cut it with dentist anastetic compound right to leave you with that numb feeling ?
Old 07-03-2013, 02:04
Silver Member

Male from Earth
reef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedball878 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply , usually back in the day i used to do to big lines witch i thought was just the way to do it but i ran out quickly from those lines, recently i have been enjoying getting everything on the table and do little bumbs at a time witch results in a longer and better high in my opinion, but i can feel this in the back of my throat when it goes down from nasal to throat so in my opinion i dont think its that bad, but have had better but i can definitely feel the high from it. Just love feeling my teeth and mouth numb thought that was allways a sign of good purity, but some dealer cut it with dentist anastetic compound right to leave you with that numb feeling ?
Cocaine is usually cut with cheap substances. Dentist anesthetics I don't think qualify as a cut.

Remember Cocaine has anesthesic properties, locally. I've read about it being used in eye surgeries. If your coke numbs your teeth, it's means it hasn't been cut too much, or it's just good quality. When Cocaine doesn't cause any numbness, it means it has been cut a lot, enough for it not to produce anesthetic effects. This, however, doesn't mean that it won't get you very high.
Old 07-03-2013, 13:58
Titanium Member

Male from Burma
Aurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way upAurum is on the way up
Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3 Points: 396, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

I'd be concerned if I had "cocaine" that produced no numbing effect even when applied directly onto the gums. Even highly cut street gear should produce localised numbing when applied directly.

You say you can feel the "high" from doing a line of this stuff, but if there isn't enough coke in your powder to even numb your gum(s) then I'd venture the high you are feeling is purely in your head, a placebo.

There is no need for a dealer to cut coke with a substance that also has numbing qualities as the cocaine itself will do this, if a dealer were cutting cocaine to such an extent that the resulting mixture no longer had enough coke in it to produce localised numbing then it wouldn't get the end user high either and would be unsellable, only then might a numbing agent be added - or hopefully actual cocaine would be reintroduced to the mix but who knows!

I'd call your source and see what's up - cocaine produces a numbing effect, if yours doesn't then what does that tell you?
Old 07-03-2013, 17:21
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurum View Post
I'd be concerned if I had "cocaine" that produced no numbing effect even when applied directly onto the gums. Even highly cut street gear should produce localised numbing when applied directly.

You say you can feel the "high" from doing a line of this stuff, but if there isn't enough coke in your powder to even numb your gum(s) then I'd venture the high you are feeling is purely in your head, a placebo.

There is no need for a dealer to cut coke with a substance that also has numbing qualities as the cocaine itself will do this, if a dealer were cutting cocaine to such an extent that the resulting mixture no longer had enough coke in it to produce localised numbing then it wouldn't get the end user high either and would be unsellable, only then might a numbing agent be added - or hopefully actual cocaine would be reintroduced to the mix but who knows!

I'd call your source and see what's up - cocaine produces a numbing effect, if yours doesn't then what does that tell you?
It's one thing to rub coke on your gums, but it's another to take a key bump and feel the numbness. If you rub it in your gums and have no numbing effect then it's probably not coke or it has been cut countless amount of times. But the fact that you snort it and it doesn't cause a numbing effect doesn't mean it's not coke, or decent quality. As I've stated before, good quality coke can get you super high without numbing your teeth.
Old 07-03-2013, 17:27
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8
Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8%

Numbness, while can be faked, is big sign of purity. The less uncut the more numbness. If you snort good cocaine, your face and throat should be so numb, you should have trouble swallowing. Not that you cant swallow, you just cant feel yourself doing it. Its scary at first. In my experience with cocaine, most people dont know good cocaine, cause they have never done it. Its hard to get high purity unless you buy in mass quantities and get it before it goes through too many hands. If you were to get some pure shit at the gram level, you would pay an astronomical price for it.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:48
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

just so everyone knows, numbness doesn't mean as much as people think when it comes to coke. While thinks like powdered milk and baking soda are the most common for low level dealers, cocaine is commonly cut with novocaine (procaine) to not only stretch the product but to fool users into thinking that their shit is better because it makes them numb.

Personally, I haven't snorted that much coke, I've shot it more and smoked it more. That said, I have snorted coke probably 50+ times and I know several times I had shit that made my teeth/face totally numb but the high wasn't that strong. I've also had coke that while it still definetly had numbing qualities, the numbness wasn't as strong but the coke itself was strong as fuck. Like a gram lasting 7 or 8 hours. And I snort coke quick. A gram usually lasts me about 4 hours if it's average or below average coke.

Also, while it won't remove novocaine, you can do Le Junks acetone coke purefication technique. It is supposed to improve the quality of your cocaine significantly.

Moving Pictures added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booty love View Post
Im not missing anything. Coke is only good when you have more than you want.
This is so true. So very true....

Very good post detailing effects of cocaine and adulterants used to numb gums.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 09-03-2013 at 02:49. Reason: Automerged Doubleposted
Old 09-03-2013, 03:07
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am he View Post
why is cocaine the best drug in the world? perfect pick me up

I am he added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

shame you guys arent feelin as euphoric as i am now innit?
I don't know bro I'm on acid right now, feeling pretty euphoric. Good thing I don't have to worry about running out of coke or something, cause then I would feel like complete shit for a few hours, making it not worth it at all no matter how euphoric I was earlier.
Old 14-03-2013, 05:12
Silver Member

Female from Earth
swimmeet76 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Cat has done enough junk to know even by the smell of it and crappy coke ( the really bad garbage) many times produced no effect when testing on the gums. So much garbage lately, getting worse and worse. And even if you did try to wash it, how much product will you gain back? If it's really crappy to begin with, most likely nothing will come back.
Old 30-03-2013, 15:32
Silver Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Can anyone help me with this. I never bought any coke until now ( but am experienced psychoactives user ). The reason is that from reports of my friends the quality here is low and the price extreme.
Well i tested my sample with marquis which gave no reaction at first but after couple of minutes turned pink to red.

Can anyone explain the pink to red part ?
Old 30-03-2013, 16:36
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

search engine can really help as apart from official colors, there are a lot of description of other reactions with new drugs (WIKI, phenethylamines, 4-fa etc)

as far as i know, red is for amphetamine/methamphetamine, pink to purple is for opiates. also 2c-d is said to be very light pink.

Of course there could be entirely different cut, that gave the color change, i've heard aspirin gives red reaction.

So, at first glance, it seems the cocaine is cut with opiate or aspirin or speed. Quite a variety. You should get a Scott reagent to check whether it contains cocaine at all.

Excellent use of Marquis test result colours to help OP.

Last edited by GentlemanTom; 30-03-2013 at 16:50.
Old 30-03-2013, 17:13
Silver Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.uncle_bud probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Thanks for the reply DorianBlack

I am aware of normal color reactions with marquis. For reacting cocaine with marquis all sources on the internet say there shouldn't be a reaction. My results match, there is no reaction and the color is the same as before. But after 10 min the stuff colors light reddish-pink stays like this for let's say 10minutes and then becomes transparent with no color. I belive if it would be heavily cut it would change color in max. 3 minutes and then stay the same color or something similar. So i asked here in the cocaine section if someone else had the same results.
Old 30-03-2013, 17:58
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.GentlemanTom probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4 Points: 912, Level: 4

Missed the "couple of minutes" part in your first post, sorry.
Old 30-03-2013, 20:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

i had a long post typed which vanished.
just want to say now from experience the better quality the quicker the numbing. the worse the quality the longer it takes to numb. no numbing at all surely would mean it is garbage in my opinion. other numbing agents in the cut aside.

thing is once you acquire high purity cocaine there will be no doubt. my rat has being sticking crap up his nose for years thinking it was high grade cocaine until he could finally acquire the more uncut stuff. you might read threads of people asking is coke overrated to which my rat almost answered yes to once upon a time.
not now though.

look into those reagent kits. never used but the acclaimed eztest have one which not just tests if cocaine is present but also claims to approximate the percentage purity.
Old 30-03-2013, 20:45
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8 Points: 2,981, Level: 8
Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8% Activity: 29.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurum View Post

Using a numbing agent is an excellent cut for fooling people. Especially if the dealers coke doesnt numb to begin with. The best cut to use for coke is anything that is water soluable.i have seen powdered baby formula, vitamin b12, and of coarse, the fish scale, also know as gerber infant rice formula. How many times have you seen the shimmering fish scale, as its called in georgia, in your coke and just new it was quality. I know people will say that all fish scale isnt cut and some coke is actually shiny like that, but i would have to test it to believe it. A good dealer will keep his stash of cocaine 100% water soluable, because it will keep the users noses clean and ready for more. More coke snorted is more money for the dealer.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine purity, cocaine purity merge, purity of cocaine