Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 22:26

Female from United States
Nm0205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Reaction from injecting meth

I recently got injected with meth today and the person who did it tried about 4-5 different veins and missed all of them. So needless to say I have a bunch of lumps and bruising. What does it mean when you have the lump and bruising but also red lines going through that injection site? Do I need to go to the Dr?
Old 07-03-2013, 00:11
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
Kilomech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Reaction from injecting meth

This is exactly why I never let anyone inject for me anymore. I've done the math. I'm far, FAR less likely to poke through a vein or whatnot if I'm doing it myself.

Now, when you say "missed" do you mean this person pushed the plunger in or that they kept poking and routing for a vein with no luck? Did you use a clean rig? I'm asking this because it could possibly be a sign of infection. So, yes, get off your butt and go see a doctor. Of course, it could also just be an allergic reaction but it's probably be for the best if you didn't just wait around to find out.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good, safe advice.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:03

Yes he pushed the plunger in several times until i told him every time it was stinging so then he would pull the plunger back to see if he would get blood and of course there was no blood and then he would pull the needle out and try another vein. It was a clean rig to begin with but he used the same needle on all of my pokes with trying to hit a vein. Which was 4-5 different times. He was so fucked up himself i shouldve never let him do it but he wont teach me how and no one else I know injects. I have been putting hot washcloths on the bumps and bruising and using antibiotic ointment. It seems to be helping a little. I guess Ill wait until tomorrow to see how my arms look before I go into the Dr and get judged. I know that shouldnt matter....my health is more important! Thanks for any input!!
Old 07-03-2013, 03:32
Silver Member

The first time you're bound to mess up a few times but in the future I would suggest not letting anyone else inject for you. From my experience, either they're going to be really fucked up themselves or really nervous about injuring you -- either way you're only going to end up in pain. Is there any localized swelling at the injection sites that hasn't went down yet?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:52
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

There's nothing better than hitting yourself when you want to inject. I can understand if it's your first time, however how could one NOT want to learn the needle on their own if they want to continue inecting meth? I had no one to show me the needle so I had to take my own needle virginity and am so glad I am good at it. I woud be so scared to let someone shoot me up unless I KNEW they wouldn't nmiss. They can't feel a slip or anything that you can as they shoot you. Much more dangerous than slamming your own self. I feel such a satisfaction when I inject and just await that rush that takes over my entire body. I like to know I did it to myself and also know what to feel for in case I were to start to miss, etc. I enjoy injecting, too.

Four times is a lot of times he missed. That sucks!. Learn to inject or quit the ROA and smoke instead. Oh how I'd hate to rely on someone else for my injection and rush. I hope you heal up and aren't damaged.

SB1981 added 5 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nm0205 View Post
Yes he pushed the plunger in several times until i told him every time it was stinging so then he would pull the plunger back to see if he would get blood and of course there was no blood and then he would pull the needle out and try another vein. It was a clean rig to begin with but he used the same needle on all of my pokes with trying to hit a vein. Which was 4-5 different times. He was so fucked up himself i shouldve never let him do it but he wont teach me how and no one else I know injects. I have been putting hot washcloths on the bumps and bruising and using antibiotic ointment. It seems to be helping a little. I guess Ill wait until tomorrow to see how my arms look before I go into the Dr and get judged. I know that shouldnt matter....my health is more important! Thanks for any input!!
Why the hell won't he teac you?? That is very selfish and wrong! Can you teach yourself? Try it with water like I didn adn you WILL learn. You must practice with water before until you get the needle down. You will enjoy it once you know you can do it right. Don't ever let that scumbag touch you again. What is his reason for not wanting to each you? Self pleasure with the needle is much funner and safer than relying on anyone one else to give you your fix/rush.

Last edited by SB1981; 07-03-2013 at 06:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2013, 08:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Female from United States
Mizz Djinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

As far as I understand things, red lines can be one of several signs of infection - if the lines follow the vein, in particular. If the lines do not follow the vein, and there are no additional symptoms (increased swelling, heat, fever) I would give it 24-36 hours. If there isn't a marked improvement, I would see a professional.

Keep the heck outta that vein for a while!
Old 07-03-2013, 19:59

To answer Kilomech: YES there is swelling and bruising at 3 out of the 4 injection sites. They are very painful! They dont feel hot and I dont have a fever or anything yet. I tried going to Dr today and they denied me since I didnt have insurance. I dont know what else to do. I dont want an infection. Answering other peoples threads.....I dont know why he wont teach me all he says is its to dangerous for me to learn. I would happily do it myself after everything heals. Not in my arms anymore though! I dont know how to mix everything together with the correct amount of water and meth and how to filter it through cotton. I also dont have any rigs either. Dont know where I would get those. Thanks for all the feedback!
Old 08-03-2013, 06:07
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

The arm veins are the easiest and safest to shoot up. I only use my inner arms and they serve me well. If you do shoot on your own, your inner arm crooks are the safest and easiest. Those veins are nice and thick and therefore easier to shoot up. That is my advice on that. Needles can be purchased easily online. It's safer for you to learn to inject yourself rather than for him to inject you. That is hypocritical on his end. As for mixing, that is something that you have to start out very small on until you use enough meth to acquire the rush that will make you feel amazing. You have to make sure you dilute your shot enough or it will be hard to inject. If you draw it up and it looks too thick, you can draw up some excess water so it will inject easier. That is a trick I learned. If all this seems a bit much, it's much easier to smoke in the mean time until you get it down. Take care!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent advice - a note-able improvement
Old 08-03-2013, 06:48
Titanium Member

45 y/o Female from United States
gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.
Points: 841, Level: 4 Points: 841, Level: 4 Points: 841, Level: 4
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

HI there. I feel you should likely go to the ER and be seen. The pain can likely indicate an infection, something you don't want to mess around with.

Be humble and don't worry, they are not the police and not there to charge you or put you in jail. They are there to help you and maybe save your life.

Stay safe and let us know how it goes.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:04
Silver Member

Quote:
To answer Kilomech: YES there is swelling and bruising at 3 out of the 4 injection sites. They are very painful! They dont feel hot and I dont have a fever or anything yet. I tried going to Dr today and they denied me since I didnt have insurance. I dont know what else to do. I dont want an infection. Answering other peoples threads.....I dont know why he wont teach me all he says is its to dangerous for me to learn. I would happily do it myself after everything heals. Not in my arms anymore though! I dont know how to mix everything together with the correct amount of water and meth and how to filter it through cotton. I also dont have any rigs either. Dont know where I would get those. Thanks for all the feedback!
Have you tried a free or reduced cost health clinic? Most cities will have one not too far that will accept a walk in without insurance. They usually work on a sliding scale and will adjust the bill according to your income.

As for syringes, you can either buy them at walmart (You want around 28 - 31g with no bigger than a 1/2 inch tip - also preferably 100 Units but 50 is workable) or you can order them online. Online is more convenient but also more expensive sometimes. I ordered a hundred for around $22, shipping included.
Old 08-03-2013, 17:50

How much water do i mix with how much meth? I know how much he normally gives me meth wise. I just dont know the proper mixing technique.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:52
Silver Member

Quote:
How much water do i mix with how much meth? I know how much he normally gives me meth wise. I just dont know the proper mixing technique.
Personally, I usually use about 30 units for a 1/2 point shot. I don't like using a lot of water (I usually cap it off at 45 units) because afterwards I feel like my lungs are filled with fluid. However, my room mate uses about 60 - 80 units nearly every time. Judging from some of the other posters on this site, the only thing you should have to worry about is not using enough water. If it's sludgy or thick - more water is necessary.

As for how much meth to use, you should always start off small. We (and probably you as well) don't know the exact percentage of purity in your product. Weigh out about 1/4 - 1/2 of a point and try that out. If you don't taste it within about 8 - 10 seconds, it might be too small. If you not only taste it but also can't stand up for the next half hour because your vision has blurred and all you hear is a high pitched whistling sound, then it's likely you have some awesome meth and should also take less next time. Try not to bang shots back to back as that in itself can be habit forming.

It's fairly simple to mix. Just get something to put it in (I use one of those little metal cookers that resemble bottle caps but you can also use a clean spoon if you want). Add meth, add water (measure the water with the syringe and then add it, don't just pour it in there), stir if necessary. It shouldn't take long to dissolve. You'll want to filter it with a bit of cotton (I use q-tips, it really doesn't take a lot just a tiny pinch). Be careful not to touch the tip of the syringe to the container you are using because they will bend and dull very, very easily. It's going to be hard enough for you to hit yourself correctly the first time, you don't need to make it worse by using a dull or bent rig.

Try to get rid of all the air bubbles (it's just a good practice, one or two tiny air bubbles left in the syringe is extremely unlikely to cause harm, however) before injecting. Also, practice good hygiene. Wash your hands and arms with hot, soapy water prior and it wouldn't be a bad idea to give the injection site a quick swipe with an alcohol wipe either. If you've got a friend to sit with you it might ease some of the nervousness.

Oh, one more thing. If you find you're having trouble finding a vein to hit, I find that soaking my arms in warm water for a few minutes gets the blood flowing and makes it a lot easier.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine