Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 05-03-2013, 11:13

Male from United States
pnut3844 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
is it really that bad?

ive been out of the E game for quite some time now. in the early 2000s I abused it pretty good. ive dabbled here and there since I quit bulott they were weak or bunk. I see a lot of posts about negative side effects and wondering if what they took was legit. is the game really that bad now? if so I feel sorry for the newcomers who have never experienced legit mdma. I see a lot of young people in my town janked out on pipes and say "im rolling so hard dude." when in reality they havent popped their seratonin cherry. im glad I got out of the game when it was a legit one.
Old 06-03-2013, 21:37
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Bluflame is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: is it really that bad?

All is not lost don't worry. I know many whole roll hard and have incredible nights. At the end of the day you hear more about the negatives than people posting becuase they have had an awesome night!
Old 06-03-2013, 23:39
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

There is MDMA out there, so many people you see rolling are actually on the legit stuff.
However anyone taking pills or powders/crystals needs to test what they have before they ingest it. There are far too many research chemicals being sold as MDMA on the streets these days.
Old 07-03-2013, 00:36
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Ya its just different than it used to be, I'd say the products I can get now are more pure than before you just have to know what to look for and how to look for it. As zombie said, test kits are a must now. They always were important but with the research chemicals only getting easier and easier to obtain, you really need to have one now and do your research.

Also you can't expect to get good product at shows/clubs/festivals like it used to be. The only time I even think about getting product at an event like that is if its more underground/smaller, going to these mega festivals or big name shows and trying to pick up product is asking for trouble. Went to a big festival over the summer that had absolutely NO good product, you could tell too cuz everyone there didn't have that "vibe," I felt like I was the only one dancing, which is sad when your amongst thousands of people. But this recent very small event I went to, almost everybody there was really into the EDM scene and had good product. You could tell too cuz the place was just flowing with that vibe that MDMA seems to give off. (Of course still test anything you get.)

It also really depends on the area. My area is really well set on getting good product (which I thank god for and never expect anything good to last forever) but I have traveled to other parts of my country and seen some pretty dismal MDMA scenes.

What I suggest to people if they want to have good MDMA when they want it for specific events, is to grab it when your sure its good and sit on it til then. I always do this because usually the real quality product only comes around a handful of times each year, then you grab as much as you can and hold onto it for the right moment. (I suggest this with alot of harder-to-get drugs.) But this can be difficult for some.

-GC

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 07-03-2013 at 00:53.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:07

Male from Earth
Speedball878 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Yeah can relate to that, most people i meet 2 day those youngster taking pipez are usually wow this is the best pill i have ever had, feel bad for them since they never tried those good pills around 2000-2005, but the market is good now and distribution of good mdma has never been higher atleast in my country

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not use slang for drugs, use the full name.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:23
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

I would also like to point out one quick thing... People always think the MDMA was better back in the day. The 80's was the best, than it was the 90's, now its the early 2000's. Its surely fluctuated up and down, but MDMA is one of those drugs that people are always gonna look at as getting worse as its magic fades for the user in question.

-GC

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good point about experience being subjective and how the magic fades over time.

Share this on:

Tags
mdma, mdma purity, mdma quality