Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-03-2013, 04:54
Silver Member

Female from United States
tweakingkandi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
your breath while smoking meth

Well I'll tell you a little about my issue. First off I brush my teeth every morning and every night and i floss and use mouthwash all throughout the day. I have good hygiene on it and its actually better when on it then when i'm off sadly. But my question is how can I get rid of meth breathe?
I have a tongue scraper drink lots of water and do whatever I can to help it like chew gum and mints and stuff but i still have this gross taste and i'm sure it doesn't smell very good.
any ideas or personal experiences that i can try?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:02
Mercury Member

31 y/o Male from Canada
spadesxm needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: your breath while smoking meth

I have HORRIBLE meth breath. My mouth is like like desert. DRY DRY DRY...My tongue is the worst, it's horrible. I always carry tic tacs on me if I leave the house like that.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:23
Silver Member

See i have been smoking everyday with sleep every night and I eat regularly and stay really hydrated and it is kind of causing me a couple problems like when I go to my classes or my job i'm scared to get five feet from anyone and i know what your saying, my tongue is layered with gross stuff and no matter what it reappears it seems like instantly. i also feel like there are these little bubbles behind my very back teeth and im constantly putting my tongue back there because it feels like when you get food stuck there but nothing is back there and its soooo irritating..
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25
Mercury Member

31 y/o Male from Canada

It seems Kandi that whatever precaution you do whether it be your oral hygiene, personal hygiene. Meth is still that strong that it will remain there no matter what you try to do too clear it up.

Seems that way for me anyways.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:33
Silver Member

I also realize a difference when i get different types of meth. Some i was shocked to find out didnt even dry my mouth out so bad while others caused a horrible reaction. Do ya'll know why that is?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:41
Mercury Member

31 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakingkandi View Post
I also realize a difference when i get different types of meth. Some i was shocked to find out didnt even dry my mouth out so bad while others caused a horrible reaction. Do ya'll know why that is?
I have not had the privileged to receive different batches of stuff to input.

My vision is HORRIBLE while on this tho..my god I gotta take my glasses off my vision is so bad wearing them.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:48
Silver Member

30 y/o Female from United States
Nicnac is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6%

I was excited when I gave up smoking it & found IVing. I thought it would get rid of so many things I didn't like about smoking it. Nope. Shoot it straight into my blood & my breath is still affected while on it. It seems sobering up is the only thing that truly stops it. When I'm at work I tend to always have fruity hard candy in my mouth or gum to try to help. I was certain my boss was gonna think something when he was talking to me closely today. He actually commented on how good I smelt though!

I've been a victim to that person with horrible halitosis directing all their words right towards my nose. I vow to not be that girl! I'm careful to direct my breath away from others faces. So far so good. If you find a good resolution I'm eager to know!
Old 01-03-2013, 21:40
Silver Member

Well i can tell you what i have learned NOT to do lol

Don't use peppermints... unless you have enough to constantly stick in your mouth till you can brush again cause it makes your mouth feel even worse and it makes your breath smell pretty bad after.

Don't drink coffee drinks as suck because it also makes atleast my breathe worse.. it could be different for ya'll.

Don't overbrush also the chemical shit that goes in your mouth from meth softens your enamel so if you brush RIGHT after you smoke or to often you will weaken and brush off all your enamel.

Buttt just this morning someone told me to get a little bottle of mouthwash and those on the go disposable tooth brush things that look kind of like flossers but with a tiny brush on one in and do it every couple hours and mouthwash inbetween and its done soooo good so far my breath feels fresh and if i keep a bottle of cold water i havent gotten that nasty hot gunky feeling in my mouth
Old 01-03-2013, 22:25
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - District of Columbia
outside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way up
Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I had same problems when I did meth. The lack of saliva causes many problems. With no saliva in the mouth it becomes a playground for bacteria and many bad side effects. If you still want to use meth do some research. I tried chewing gum to produce more siliva. Worked a little. There might be a better way to increase saliva production though. Saliva plays a big role in keeping the mouth in balance, without it dental problems are inevitable. My teeth suffered. I wish success for everyone fighting meth breath.

outside365 added 12 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

It would make sense that the weakened enamel, bacteria on tounge, bad breath, tooth decay, is caused by the lack of saliva. When it was said earlier, that brushing too hard would be bad because of weakened enamel. I'm suggesting going to the source of the problem, instead of not brushing too hard. I'm not knocking anyone's advice. It's just an idea.

Last edited by outside365; 01-03-2013 at 22:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-03-2013, 02:41
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Now that I inject, my mouth isn't nearly as affected as when I smoked. I just get thick built up in the back of my throat. When I smoked it was worse on my tongue. No matter what your ROA is, brush your teeth because that shit is nasty after an hour or so.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine