Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-03-2013, 01:25
Silver Member

Female from United States
cassb4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Smoking oxycodone??? (the pink 10mg IRs)

My girl did methamphetamine yesterday and discovered she LOVES smoking it. Unfortunately, she doesn't have anymore of that but she does have 10mg IRs. She is watching intervention right now, and the person on the show does it. Never even heard of people in real life doing that! My girl definitely wants to try it now. She is planning on smoking off foil.

What are your thoughts, experiences, methods, etc of smoking this??? Is it worth it or no? Also would it be better to smoke the pill in powder form or as whole?

All responses post-related are helpful!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11
Silver Member

Male from USA - New York
babalooj is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Re: Smoking oxycodone??? (the pink 10mg IRs)

Don't do it, it is definitely not worth it. I've tried before, because i knew a kid who did this when he was 12 and got "high", but it sucked total dick. And just think, you'd need to smoke at least two of them for it to have any slight effect and the pills are mostly comprised of acetaminophen. Just swallow them. Do not snort them either for the same reasons

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please don't speak on something unless you know. There is no Tylenol in the oxy ir
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27

23 y/o Male from United States
LCPL_DeSisto should review received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

My pet snake has also tried this method. Waste of a good opiate. My pet snake just snorted 6 of those my pet snake prefers to snort them cause it gets absorbed twice 1 in the nasal cavity and what ever drips goes in the stomache.... Enjoy!

LCPL_DeSisto added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babalooj View Post
Don't do it, it is definitely not worth it. I've tried before, because i knew a kid who did this when he was 12 and got "high", but it sucked total dick. And just think, you'd need to smoke at least two of them for it to have any slight effect and the pills are mostly comprised of acetaminophen. Just swallow them. Do not snort them either for the same reasons
Sorry to double post but there is no acetaphetamine in the pink ir's

Last edited by LCPL_DeSisto; 01-03-2013 at 02:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2013, 16:40
Titanium Member

Male from United States
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 583, Level: 3 Points: 583, Level: 3 Points: 583, Level: 3
Activity: 16.4% Activity: 16.4% Activity: 16.4%

Smoking oxycodone is a waste. The boiavailability is terrible. Just pop it or snort it like someone else said. If you snort it, you're going to have pink panther boogers for a day or two though...

However, you sound new to the drug. I recommend not doing it at all. It is not a road that you want to go down. But to every man his own.....
Old 01-03-2013, 17:00
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Australia
Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.Tigey really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4 Points: 1,034, Level: 4
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Honestly, as someone who's been down the road, I can't recommend it. I've got a spinal cord injury and I'm more familiar with oxycodone than most. Given the fillers, binders, talk etc - cancer causing chemicals and ones that can just get stuck in the lungs and cause things like necrosis (that's death in small bits), smoking most pills is stupid.

Comparative bioavailability tells us that swallowing them works best. Your girk (aka yourself) is better off getting rid of the oxycontin and sticking to one harder drug. It makes it easier not to develop a poly-drug addiction, and getting off strong opiates is harder than getting off anything else. Also, they're hugely expensive once you end up using 160mg OC for a hit and withdrawals will make you beg, scream, cry, whimper and wrench your guts out - either with desperation for another hit or the blackest depression you've ever had. It creeps up slowly too - its not like the papers and heroin where "one hit and you're addicted", instead one hit makes the next one seem like a good idea, and suddenly you haven' t got any - and then the withdrawals kick in.

I wouldn't normally say 'stick with meth' - but read the addiction and recovery forums here and you'll see how much planning it can take to get off opiates, and how much damage that particular choice has done to some of our lives and plans.

all the best, keep posting

~Tigey

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone, percocet, smoking oxycodone