Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 28-02-2013, 00:52

21 y/o Male from United States
Mainlin3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Shooting Molly

I just did a fat shot of some near pure MDMA i tested it myself and didnt check if it was safe to shoot molly before i did it so i just thought id be safe and ask to make sure ill be all good

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is a very unsafe practice. If your unsure about the safety of something don't try it then ask questions later, thats how people end up dead. This topic has been covered many times before...
ask questions before doing drugs, what if this had been deadly?
Old 28-02-2013, 01:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Shooting Molly

I've done it a few times and it feels awesome but I never checked to see if it was safe either.

But then again I have shot a bunch of stuff that was much worse than molly I believe.

Honestly though I think if it was going to hurt you it would do it in the first few minutes or pretty quick.
Old 28-02-2013, 01:13

21 y/o Male from United States
Mainlin3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

cool thanks thats what i was thinking but it never hurts to check
Old 28-02-2013, 01:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=168519 I would advise that you come here first next time before injecting. There is an old saying "Don't put the cart before the horse". Be good. edit for below: I just went to the forum, clicked on Ecstasy & MDMA. Then I just clicked on the first box on the left and scrolled to injections and selected. Tons of threads. I picked this one because it shows that it's unnecessary to inject MDMA and can be counter-productive actually.

Yes, good advice, could you put the search terms you used to get that thread please?
Linking to an exsisting thread that already covers this topic, plus good advice that IV is actually not all that great in comparison.

Last edited by rickster999; 01-03-2013 at 03:39.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:10
Silver Member

Male from USA - New York
babalooj is captain of the psychonauts.babalooj is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 235, Level: 2 Points: 235, Level: 2 Points: 235, Level: 2
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

How do you feel from that? I never thought that was possible, as i have never heard about anyone doing that before
Old 01-03-2013, 16:40
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

As rickster has already shown, this thread topic has been covered more than once before...

Is injecting MDMA worth it? Plugging? Snorting?
Does anyone know what injecting pure, crystal mdma is like?
Never,ever inject MDMA
Going to slam ecstasy for the first time

And more theres more...

Most people who have tried the route say that its just not the same as taking it orally or even snorting it. From my experience MDMA is best taken orally or sublingually. This may be because some of the MDMA is metabolized into MDA, most of which is predominantly the S isomer (S-MDA) when taken this way. S-MDA is (to dumb it down a bit) almost identical in feeling to MDMA but different in a few ways and shorter acting. It helps give the experience what it lacks in the other ROA's.

(Look at PIHKAL for more info on S-MDA, or my thread
Theory on the differences between MDA experiences.)

So in the end IV may be alright, but for the amount of damage it does to your body its best to just stick with oral. Plus one day you may get a batch that isn't pure mdma or not mdma at all (which is very likely) and have a horrible reaction.

-GC

Thanks for finding additional threads and information.

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 01-03-2013 at 16:48.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:19
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto_Chem View Post
From my experience MDMA is best taken orally or sublingually. ...but for the amount of damage it does to your body its best to just stick with oral
You have left out plugging, which from all accounts I've read, seems to be superior (smaller dosage needed, longer duration, even some reports of greater intensity)
I'm assuming this is simply because you haven't tried it, and don't like anything done this ROA.
Not having any personal experience myself, this might not be a safe assumption. I'd be interested to read any reports on injecting vs plugging, specifically.
Old 03-03-2013, 18:23
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

Sorry to forget this route, I have nothing against it and have tried Kava Extract in this fashion. (Which I later regretted, the thread of that experience is on this site.) But ya I'm one of the last people to hate on anal fun lol.

I was just talking from my experience since I havent tried it personally I cant say. I too have heard that plugging is a great way to go but haven't for a number of reasons. Mainly because it would be hard for me to pull off in the settings that I usually use MDMA in. Plus I'm just a little weary after my experience with the kava being so painful. And also MDMA is something that I cherish and save for perfect moments, so I'm more likely going to go with the way that I know works. "If it aint broke don't fix it." Type of mentality.

I'd say this ROA is much safer than IV, but it sounds like it bypasses alot of the metabolization that happens. Which may be bad for the reason listed above (MDA) but also may be a good thing since there is a theory that some of the neurotoxicity of mdma comes from its other metabolites.

One more thing is that Rectal is not going to be longer lasting, but actually shorter since it hits the bloodstream quicker and peaks quicker, therefore drops quicker. A few experience reports I read say that its shorter, but overall better experience.

I'm interested in trying some day but just not any time soon.

-GC

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 03-03-2013 at 18:36.
Old 25-08-2013, 05:46

Male from United States
Tihkalite is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I can assure you it works very very good! Someone just split 1/3rd of a gram into 3 equal 1/2CC 28ga insulin size syringes and only 2 in it was miraculous for them! The second made them toss their cookies but other then that not much else compares.
Old 26-08-2013, 01:47
Silver Member

Female from Earth
zenchicken is a decent psychonaut.zenchicken is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2 Points: 202, Level: 2
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

I would advise against injecting, however, if you are absolutely certain on doing it anyways, I would reccomend a thin-layer chromatography analysis if there is such a service available to you (some countries do offer this type of drug testing). Simple reagent tests could miss contaminants.

This being said, I really don't see the need to inject MDMA.

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, mdma