Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 27-02-2013, 06:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Rise against is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
7.5mg klonopin (Clonazepam) what to expect

sorry my dog is new to benzos and has a little experience with kpins. andways he has taken 7.5 mgs of chlonazepam in the last couple hours and really doesnt feel a whole lot. thought he would be messed up by now but is still functioning fairly well. how long dose subliminal chlonazepam take to peak? should dog redose?

edit: redosed, up to 9mg by far the most i have ever taken... i weigh close to 245 and think i just need more for optimum results

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not ask if you should take more drugs, then take them before anyone responds. Rude beyond comprehension. Also, speak plainly.
What was the point of starting this thread if you were going to do it anyway a few minutes after posting?
Seriously, ask a question and then do whatever anyways. Why waste our time and server space. Disprespectful to the site and members to say the lease.

Last edited by Rise against; 27-02-2013 at 06:21.
Old 27-02-2013, 06:41
Mercury Member

21 y/o Male from United States
Raol Duke needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: 7.5mg klonopin what to expect

Damn that's a fuckTON. I black out after like 3 mg. Sometimes klonopin has the tendency to not be in your face until u realize it at some random point. the next day you'll be like what the fuck happened yesterday?

telling the OP that he has taken a "fuckTON" of Klonopin is your opinion and this post does not answer the question the OP asked, even though they didn't have enough common sense to wait for a response, others will still read this thread in the futur
Old 27-02-2013, 06:44

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raol Duke View Post
Damn that's a fuckTON. I black out after like 3 mg. Sometimes klonopin has the tendency to not be in your face until u realize it at some random point. the next day you'll be like what the fuck happened yesterday?
dam im up to 10mgs... still feeling a slight drunk feeling.... but not much. how longs it take to kick in... i might have fucked myself
Old 27-02-2013, 07:01
Titanium Member

41 y/o Female from United States
Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 858, Level: 4 Points: 858, Level: 4 Points: 858, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Although I do not have the answer you seek, the consensus of this thread seems to think if solely colenzepam is ingested, which is by no means a smart thing to do & I would urge you to seek medical treatment or a sitter to make sure you do not stop breathing/do anything too regretful; that it would take ALOT of it to cause death.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62341

for providing a great link to someone who needs all the help they can get to inform themselves on the dangers of drug dosing
Old 27-02-2013, 07:16

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frmrjunkie View Post
Although I do not have the answer you seek, the consensus of this thread seems to think if solely colenzepam is ingested, which is by no means a smart thing to do & I would urge you to seek medical treatment or a sitter to make sure you do not stop breathing/do anything too regretful; that it would take ALOT of it to cause death.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62341
thanks for the advice. just curious though, how long does kpins take to peak? its been 2-3 hours and im still just buzzin and feel a long waays from being fucked up.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:23
Titanium Member

Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.

From what I just read, they can take 1-4hours to take effect. Article will be edited in shortly.

DESCRIPTION
Klonopin, a benzodiazepine, is available as scored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 0.5 mg of clonazepam and unscored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 1 mg or 2 mg of clonazepam. Each tablet also contains lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch, with the following colorants: 0.5 mg—FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; 1 mg—FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake and FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake.
Klonopin is also available as an orally disintegrating tablet containing 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg clonazepam. Each orally disintegrating tablet also contains gelatin, mannitol, methylparaben sodium, propylparaben sodium and xanthan gum.
Chemically, clonazepam is 5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-7-nitro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one. It is a light yellow crystalline powder. It has a molecular weight of 315.72 and the following structural formula:

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Pharmacodynamics
The precise mechanism by which clonazepam exerts its antiseizure and antipanic effects is unknown, although it is believed to be related to its ability to enhance the activity of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Convulsions produced in rodents by pentylenetetrazol or, to a lesser extent, electrical stimulation are antagonized, as are convulsions produced by photic stimulation in susceptible baboons. A taming effect in aggressive primates, muscle weakness and hypnosis are also produced. In humans, clonazepam is capable of suppressing the spike and wave discharge in absence seizures (petit mal) and decreasing the frequency, amplitude, duration and spread of discharge in minor motor seizures.
Pharmacokinetics
Clonazepam is rapidly and completely absorbed after oral administration. The absolute bioavailability of clonazepam is about 90%.Maximum plasma concentrations of clonazepam are reached within 1 to 4 hours after oral administration. Clonazepam is approximately 85% bound to plasma proteins. Clonazepam is highly metabolized, with less than 2% unchanged clonazepam being excreted in the urine. Biotransformation occurs mainly by reduction of the 7-nitro group to the 4-amino derivative. This derivative can be acetylated, hydroxylated and glucuronidated. Cytochrome P-450 including CYP3A, may play an important role in clonazepam reduction and oxidation. The elimination half-life of clonazepam is typically 30 to 40 hours. Clonazepam pharmacokinetics are dose-independent throughout the dosing range. There is no evidence that clonazepam induces its own metabolism or that of other drugs in humans.
Pharmacokinetics in Demographic Subpopulations and in Disease States
Controlled studies examining the influence of gender and age on clonazepam pharmacokinetics have not been conducted, nor have the effects of renal or liver disease on clonazepam pharmacokinetics been studied. Because clonazepam undergoes hepatic metabolism, it is possible that liver disease will impair clonazepam elimination. Thus, caution should be exercised when administering clonazepam to these patients.

entire article found here. http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...&dictionary=on

Excellent information

Last edited by Frmrjunkie; 27-02-2013 at 07:34.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:39

Male from United States

Quote:
From what I just read, they can take 1-4hours to take effect. Article will be edited in shortly.

DESCRIPTION
Klonopin, a benzodiazepine, is available as scored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 0.5 mg of clonazepam and unscored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 1 mg or 2 mg of clonazepam. Each tablet also contains lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch, with the following colorants: 0.5 mg—FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; 1 mg—FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake and FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake.
Klonopin is also available as an orally disintegrating tablet containing 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg clonazepam. Each orally disintegrating tablet also contains gelatin, mannitol, methylparaben sodium, propylparaben sodium and xanthan gum.
Chemically, clonazepam is 5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-7-nitro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one. It is a light yellow crystalline powder. It has a molecular weight of 315.72 and the following structural formula:

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Pharmacodynamics
The precise mechanism by which clonazepam exerts its antiseizure and antipanic effects is unknown, although it is believed to be related to its ability to enhance the activity of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Convulsions produced in rodents by pentylenetetrazol or, to a lesser extent, electrical stimulation are antagonized, as are convulsions produced by photic stimulation in susceptible baboons. A taming effect in aggressive primates, muscle weakness and hypnosis are also produced. In humans, clonazepam is capable of suppressing the spike and wave discharge in absence seizures (petit mal) and decreasing the frequency, amplitude, duration and spread of discharge in minor motor seizures.
Pharmacokinetics
Clonazepam is rapidly and completely absorbed after oral administration. The absolute bioavailability of clonazepam is about 90%.Maximum plasma concentrations of clonazepam are reached within 1 to 4 hours after oral administration. Clonazepam is approximately 85% bound to plasma proteins. Clonazepam is highly metabolized, with less than 2% unchanged clonazepam being excreted in the urine. Biotransformation occurs mainly by reduction of the 7-nitro group to the 4-amino derivative. This derivative can be acetylated, hydroxylated and glucuronidated. Cytochrome P-450 including CYP3A, may play an important role in clonazepam reduction and oxidation. The elimination half-life of clonazepam is typically 30 to 40 hours. Clonazepam pharmacokinetics are dose-independent throughout the dosing range. There is no evidence that clonazepam induces its own metabolism or that of other drugs in humans.
Pharmacokinetics in Demographic Subpopulations and in Disease States
Controlled studies examining the influence of gender and age on clonazepam pharmacokinetics have not been conducted, nor have the effects of renal or liver disease on clonazepam pharmacokinetics been studied. Because clonazepam undergoes hepatic metabolism, it is possible that liver disease will impair clonazepam elimination. Thus, caution should be exercised when administering clonazepam to these patients.

entire article found here. http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...&dictionary=on
thanks bro for the info... so far im still coherent and just buzzen a little. ill keep ya guys informed if it goes downhill. but im a pretty big guy and dont think ill get too fucked. maybe just a little tired later on... ive uses in the 4-6mg range a lot but never got fucked up unless alchol was also involved. im just relaxing tonight and hope i hit a euphoric dose with minimal side effects. i have done research about how the drug effects the system before hand and am not just winging it. just trying tofind a pleasurable dose range.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:44
Titanium Member

Hey I'm not a bro, but a bro-ette...damn know I'm all tall & kinda tom boy, but damn lol

If things turn bad DON'T LET US KNOW TIL MUCH LATER, BUT CALL 9-1-1! An experience report is always valuable information, but if you think shit has hit the fan, please call emergency services straight away & update us when you're all recovered.
Old 27-02-2013, 13:31

Male from United States

Quote:
Hey I'm not a bro, but a bro-ette...damn know I'm all tall & kinda tom boy, but damn lol

If things turn bad DON'T LET US KNOW TIL MUCH LATER, BUT CALL 9-1-1! An experience report is always valuable information, but if you think shit has hit the fan, please call emergency services straight away & update us when you're all recovered.
haha my bad, didnt realize you where a chick... but yeah, for sure. ill give an update tomorrow to let you guys know im ok. i made a mistake, i read reports about people taking 20+ mgs of kpins. so i guess i didnt do enough research about a good starting dose. 6mg never reall did much to me so i bumped it up... think ill be ok but will have a phone close incase... thanks bro-ette haha.

Rise against added 342 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

UPDATE: i ended up taking 14.5 mg kpins (NO TOLERANCE) and Chugged a full bottle of wine.... never blacked out or lost any memories.... guess im just a tank. kinda tired though its 6 am and should probably get some sleep. thanks for the concerns!!!

Last edited by Rise against; 27-02-2013 at 13:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-02-2013, 18:39
Mercury Member

Holy shit thats a medical mystery, you sir ARE a tank lol I feel like you should get an award for that or something

Raol Duke added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Are you sure the pills werent bunk? Are them like right from the pharmacy?

Last edited by Raol Duke; 27-02-2013 at 18:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-02-2013, 21:24
Banned

38 y/o Male from United States
Maranatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2
Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7%

Quote:

If the pills weren't fake, once that 10mg hits him, he'll most likely be blacked out and having conversations with his remote control and running around naked in his front yard (happened to me on K-pins one time lol) and be in no state of mind to do anything rational like call 911. He'll wake up 2 days from now and not remember anything.

Benzodiazepines by themselves are generally pretty safe in overdose because they cause only minimal respiratory depression on their own. It's when people mix high doses of them with things like Opiates that they are in danger.

The following is from Wikipedia:
Quote:
Benzodiazepine overdose describes the ingestion of one of the drugs in the benzodiazepine class in quantities greater than are recommended or generally practiced. Death as a result of taking an excessive dose of benzodiazepines alone is uncommon (vs Combined drug intoxication) but does occasionally happen.[1] Deaths after hospital admission are considered to be low.[2] However, combinations of high doses of benzodiazepines with alcohol, barbiturates, opioids or tricyclic antidepressants are particularly dangerous, and may lead to severe complications such as coma or death. The most common symptoms of overdose include central nervous system (CNS) depression and intoxication with impaired balance, ataxia, and slurred speech. Severe symptoms include coma and respiratory depression. Supportive care is the mainstay of treatment of benzodiazepine overdose. There is an antidote, flumazenil, but its use is controversial

Signs and symptoms

Following an acute overdose of a benzodiazepine the onset of symptoms is typically rapid with most developing symptoms within 4 hours.[11] Patients initially present with mild to moderate impairment of central nervous system function. Initial signs and symptoms include intoxication, somnolence, diplopia, impaired balance, impaired motor function, anterograde amnesia, ataxia, and slurred speech. Most patients with pure benzodiazepine overdose will usually only exhibit these mild CNS symptoms.[12][11] Paradoxical reactions such as anxiety, delirium, combativeness, hallucinations, and aggression can also occur following benzodiazepine overdose.[13] Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea and vomiting have also been occasionally reported.[12]

Cases of severe overdose have been reported and symptoms displayed may include prolonged deep coma or deep cyclic coma, apnea, respiratory depression, hypoxemia, hypothermia, hypotension, bradycardia, cardiac arrest, and pulmonary aspiration, with the possibility of death.[11][14][15][16][17][18] Severe consequences are rare following overdose of benzodiazepines alone but the severity of overdose is increased significantly if benzodiazepines are taken in overdose in combination with other medications. Significant toxicity may result following recreation drug misuse in conjunction with other CNS depressants such as opioids or ethanol.[19][20][21][22] The duration of symptoms following overdose is usually between 12 and 36 hours in the majority of cases.[12] The majority of drug-related deaths involve misuse of heroin or other opioids in combination with benzodiazepines or other CNS depressant drugs. In most cases of fatal overdose it is likely that lack of opioid tolerance combined with the depressant effects of benzodiazepines is the cause of death.[23]
The symptoms of an overdose such as sleepiness, agitation and ataxia occur much more frequently and severely in children. Hypotonia may also occur in severe cases.

Toxicity

Benzodiazepines have a wide therapeutic index and taken alone in overdose rarely cause severe complications or fatalities.[12][25] They are, however, not devoid of serious toxicity and cases of severe coma or fatality have been reported.[26] Taken in overdose in combination with alcohol, barbiturates, opioids, tricyclic antidepressants, or sedating antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, or antihistamines are particularly dangerous.[27] In the case of alcohol and barbiturates, not only do they have an additive effect but they also increase the binding affinity of benzodiazepines to the benzodiazepine binding site, which results in a very significant potentiation of the CNS and respiratory depressant effects.[28][29][30][31][32] In addition, the elderly and those with chronic illnesses are much more vulnerable to lethal overdose with benzodiazepines. Fatal overdoses can occur at relatively low doses in these individuals.[12][26][33][34]

Last edited by Maranatha; 27-02-2013 at 21:32.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:32
Mercury Member

Re: Re: 7.5mg klonopin what to expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise against View Post

UPDATE: i ended up taking 14.5 mg kpins (NO TOLERANCE) and Chugged a full bottle of wine.... never blacked out or lost any memories.... guess im just a tank. kinda tired though its 6 am and should probably get some sleep. thanks for the concerns!!!
Did u miss this part? Lol he already went through the whole thing no problem
Old 28-02-2013, 11:46
Silver Member

Male from Earth
reef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way up
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6
Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raol Duke View Post
Did u miss this part? Lol he already went through the whole thing no problem
Shit. I can't even believe he did that without blacking out or falling asleep. Even people with tolerance cannot do that. It was a bad decision but it's good nothing bad happened.

good to point out a bad decision. Really should put some more substance in your posts though
Old 28-02-2013, 12:00
Banned

38 y/o Male from United States
Maranatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2
Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7% Activity: 11.7%

Yeah, I'm glad he's alright. I kind of think maybe his pills were either fake or really expired, because like reef88 said, even people with tolerance would have gotten more effects than he did.

Bad pills, it's a good possibility.
Old 28-02-2013, 20:08

Male from United States

hey guys, yeah i did survive 14.5mg plus a bottle of wine.... and yes they where legit from the pharm. im still feeling fucked up though, its been like 36 hours... thank god i just passed the fuck out and didnt end up in jail of something. haha. imho benzos just dont do it for me... its like being really drunk with no pleasure.

Very funny, you are alive, someone else is not
Old 28-02-2013, 22:23
Silver Member

Male from Earth
reef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way upreef88 is on the way up
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6
Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5% Activity: 20.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise against View Post
hey guys, yeah i did survive 14.5mg plus a bottle of wine.... and yes they where legit from the pharm. im still feeling fucked up though, its been like 36 hours... thank god i just passed the fuck out and didnt end up in jail of something. haha. imho benzos just dont do it for me... its like being really drunk with no pleasure.
Be very careful with benzos. They are not to be fucked with. Seriously.

Please expand on your posts with reasons
Old 28-02-2013, 23:13
Titanium Member

glad you're okay & nothing tragic happened...fuck i took 2mg of klonopin a couple nights ago & holy shit i staggered from passed out on sofa to passed out in bed. though i have zero benzo tolerance & weigh 75 pounds or so less than you Rise against
Old 17-06-2013, 08:01

Female from United States
sadie2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

My dog recently took 28 mgs of klonopin. Not all at once, but within an hour. Although the next few days are fuzzy, she reported no other major side effects to speak of. She is prescribed 3mg a day, but hadnt been taking them for awhile. In fact, she has taken 15 over the past few hours and feels a little loopy, but okay other than that. Dont think she'll catch the end if the dark knight rises, but oh well. She wonders, just for tge sake of deepening her knowledge of such things, just how many it would take to overdose. She doesnt believe it possible. Gnite.

Your point in resureccting an old thread? LD-50? It's damn high
This is a relatively old thread and it would be an idea to start your own thread about benzo limits
Old 17-06-2013, 21:53
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.
Points: 855, Level: 4 Points: 855, Level: 4 Points: 855, Level: 4
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie2112 View Post
My dog recently took 28 mgs of klonopin. Not all at once, but within an hour. Although the next few days are fuzzy, she reported no other major side effects to speak of. She is prescribed 3mg a day, but hadnt been taking them for awhile. In fact, she has taken 15 over the past few hours and feels a little loopy, but okay other than that. Dont think she'll catch the end if the dark knight rises, but oh well. She wonders, just for tge sake of deepening her knowledge of such things, just how many it would take to overdose. She doesnt believe it possible. Gnite.
It seems that the LD-50 of clonazepam (and other benzo's) is pretty high. In fact, that's why they were made to replace barbiturates, because they were not nearly as prone to overdose.

With that being said, taking that much is a terribly stupid idea (no offense). For one, after so many milligrams, you aren't going to even notice any change in effects as you will most likely blackout. So its not worth it to take that much.

Secondly, when you are taking GABAergic drugs, you begin to lose your inhibitions; the more you take, the greater this effect will be. And while benzodiazepines are generally well tolerated, you could end up doing something stupid, or ever more stupid, drinking alcohol. Alcohol and benzo's are a lethal combination, and while the LD-50 is pretty high for most benzo's, adding alcohol can and would surely kill you.

Please consider this information before taking unnecessary amounts of drugs. Be safe

Good info
you are correct sir, taking that high of doses of this bezo is dangerous. Good harm reduction advise
Old 17-06-2013, 23:48
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3

That's a lot of clonazepam... Just saying, you should DEFINITELY feel a hard buzz after that, I never go over 2.5mg of K-pins, way too much for me.

good to add your own personal experience, just a little more body to the post next time, like why is 2./5mg "way too much for you"
Old 23-06-2013, 12:47

33 y/o Male from Canada
TheShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: 7.5mg klonopin (Clonazepam) what to expect

I have been prescribed 0.5mg for years and higher dosages before, for some people the could be a tolerance and for me, I feel like that I have always had a low Tolerance, after about 2 mg I could fall asleep and if I took more than 10mg I would have a definite blackout.

I have never felt a "buzz" while taking these ad I use them for anxiety and I don't waste it on recreational use.

It just hits people differently I guess

for sharing your personal experience on this subject
Old 30-06-2013, 03:18

Male from Germany
spemat should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

People can take up to 20 mg of klonopin for seizure disorders if needed.

Do yo have a source for this discouraged one liner that is against the rules? It is dangerous to say something like this as fact. There arew way to many variables. Horrible from a harm reduction point of view. You are not a medical professional!
Old 17-07-2013, 14:02
Mercury Member

23 y/o Male from United States
KingMDA needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Have you ever toom kpin before? Because basically...if you have you will be ok. If you yavent you will be blacked out. First time I took 3mg and O-M-G i just blacked out. One minute i was on my friends deck. The next it was 8 hours later on his couch and him asking me wtf did I take...I couldnt say I stoled 3mg of kpin from his mom lol...so I just said I took a xwnwx a friend gave me

But ever since that first time...even if I take 30mg of kpin Ill NEVER be as fucked up as that first time. Well maybe at 30 lol but you get the point. Kpins a odd drug. If I take enough xanax I still get high, not with kpin. One REAL high then just mad chillen every other time.

KingMDA added 982 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

^Lol you guys are ridiculous. Your drug addicts not doctors stop acting like it. I just shared my own experience. Also since you guys are so smart you would realize that it is almost impossible to die from benzos alone. Youd have to take a MASSIVE dose. And I corrected myselfon the 30mgs. I deffly dont reccomend that I was just making a point

All I know is I can never gwt high off kpin again. I did take 16.5mg once and still did t get that feeling. I suppose I have a natural high tolerance? And please show me my other absurd posts. Ive warned people not to mix it with opiates or alcohol. I dont get good rep for that. When im honest aboit my own experience i got four guys dick riding me. This is why we use to laugh at this forum at blulight. You guys give info thatll NEVER get a person high. "Only take one mg every four hours" gtfo outta here lmao. So whatever.

KingMDA added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

And Im sorry I used the abbreviation OMG. I underatand that is a very high complex code that no one will understand. I apologize. I will spell out everyrhing laughing out loud.

stating that just because someone took a drug in the past that they will be ok the next time is ludacris, also, please talk like an adult here, this is an international forum and text abbreviations are not always understood
This is absolutely ridiculous advice/information, for ANYONE! This isn't the first time I have seen absurd dosage information from you regarding benzos. Taking 10x your first dose of clonazepam, will definitely fuck you up, if not kill you.

Last edited by KingMDA; 17-07-2013 at 14:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, barbiturate, benzo, benzodiazepine, benzodiazepine overdose, clonazepam, clonazepam abuse, clonazepam dose, clonazepam metabolism, clonazepam overdose, clonazepam pharmacology