Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 25-02-2013, 12:02
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,817, Level: 11 Points: 5,817, Level: 11 Points: 5,817, Level: 11
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
3,4-dichloromethylphenidate Drug Info (3,4-CTMP)

I will have a bit of this soon (3,4-CTMP). Am very wary of trying recreational dosages due to previous bad experiences with long acting stimulants like 2-dpmp and day long psychosis shortly following as no downers were present. I'm not sure how this would compare to that.

3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate

Systematic (IUPAC) name
methyl (2R)-2-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-[(2R)-piperidin-2-yl]acetate

From wiki:
Legal status
Unscheduled

Routes
Oral

CAS number
1400742-68-8

PubChem
CID 44296390

ChemSpider

Formula
C14H17Cl2NO2

Mol. mass
302.196 g/mol

3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate is a stimulant drug related to methylphenidate. The threo-diastereomer (3,4-CTMP) is around 7x more potent than methylphenidate in animal studies, but has weaker reinforcing effects due to its slower onset of action.[1][2][3][4][5] However, H. M. Deutsch's discrimination ratio implies it to be more addictive than even cocaine.[6]

I've put in a medline/pubmed request for the above papers [1]-[6] here

It being 7x more potent than methylphenidate would put a clinical dose at about 2-5mg, with recreational maybe at 5-10mg. But I'm not sure it would be very recreational. Will have to wait and see.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good job getting a drug info thread started for this compound. It's not a phenethylamine though.
Thanks for compiling starting information on new compound.
This has the phenethylamine backbone. It belongs in phenethylamines.
Old 25-02-2013, 14:13

Male from United Kingdom
Mmmystery is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: 3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate (3,4-CTMP)

Very powerful functional stim, caused quite strong vasoconstriction. Use a less than 10mg unless you don't want to feel your legs again. I use with caution.
Old 25-02-2013, 14:20
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmystery View Post
Very powerful functional stim, caused quite strong vasoconstriction. Use a less than 10mg unless you don't want to feel your legs again. I use with caution.
What is the duration like?
Old 25-02-2013, 14:22

Male from United Kingdom

Duration lasts around 8 hours sometimes longer, I use the slightest amount mixed with coffee in the morning. Takes me to around 6 pm normally. Very strange substance, excellent for gym workouts as well.

Valuable information on a rare chemical
Old 25-02-2013, 14:29
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Thanks. Sound interesting as I've gotten into a bad habit of nodding off in lectures, something to keep me just above baseline in the background would be great, and also sounds good for my daily swimming too if it's good for exercise.

I've heard you can vaporize it from another forum, but this ROA would probably be disastrous for people who may end up binging on it. With a duration that long and a dose that small using too much too quickly would likely end up with a trip to a&e or your local mental institution when the initial rush and positive effects end.

I'm definitely going to start at 1mg in a drink in the morning and work up in 1mg increments from there.
Old 25-02-2013, 14:39

Male from United Kingdom

The norepinephrine is very pronounced SO PLEASE BE MINDFUL, I do a lot of bodybuilding and cardiovascular exercise and my ability to push myself to the limits has gone off the scale. SWIM weighs 90kg and is benching 160kg since taking this from 120kg before. This is probably due to the affect of NR on fight or flight and masking muscle pain.

Overall a very fictional stim, I would also warn that it takes a while to kick in so please don't get tempted to redose. Once a day is enough, however I only sparingly use and feel no compulsion to redose whatsoever so I hypothesise that the delayed onset of action and long half life do not make for a particularly addictive substance.

Good luck mate.

Please Do Not Use SWIM. Read the Rules
Old 25-02-2013, 15:09
Gold Member

24 y/o Male from Northern Ireland
davestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medline
Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

I've read multiple reports of dosages in the range of 1-7mg, with a long comeup time in the range of 60mins and long duration, with the higher dosage end of the spectrum causing insomnia for 18-24 hours after dosing. That is, someone took 7mg in the morning, and could not sleep that night, with considerable anxiety in the evening, and an uncomfortable inner restlessness. Useful as a functional stimulant, be under no circumstances should this be compared or used as methyl or ethylphenidate is.
Old 26-02-2013, 04:45
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Re: 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate Drug Info (3,4-CTMP)

Amazingly nearly all the above papers have been found and uploaded, thanks to neurochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
These papers would be greatly appreciated:

Deutsch, H.; Shi, Q.; Gruszecka-Kowalik, E.; Schweri, M. (1996). "Synthesis and Pharmacology of Potential Cocaine Antagonists. 2. Structure-Activity Relationship Studies of Aromatic Ring-Substituted Methylphenidate Analogs". Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 39 (6): 1201–1209. doi:10.1021/jm950697c. PMID 8632426. edit

^ Wayment, HK; Deutsch, H; Schweri, MM; Schenk, JO (1999). "Effects of Methylphenidate Analogues on Phenethylamine Substrates for the Striatal Dopamine Transporter: Potential as Amphetamine Antagonists?". Journal of Neurochemistry 72 (3): 1266–74. doi:10.1046/j.1471-4159.1999.0721266.x. PMID 10037500.

^ Schweri, MM; Deutsch, HM; Massey, AT; Holtzman, SG (2002). "Biochemical and Behavioral Characterization of Novel Methylphenidate Analogs". The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 301 (2): 527–35. doi:10.1124/jpet.301.2.527. PMID 11961053. <<Already in file archive.

^ Davies, HM; Hopper, DW; Hansen, T; Liu, Q; Childers, SR (2004). " Synthesis of methylphenidate analogues and their binding affinities at dopamine and serotonin transport sites". Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 14 (7): 1799–802. doi:10.1016/j.bmcl.2003.12.097. PMID 15026075.

^ Kim, DI; Deutsch, HM; Ye, X; Schweri, MM (2007). "Synthesis and pharmacology of site-specific cocaine abuse treatment agents: restricted rotation analogues of methylphenidate". Journal of Medical Chemistry 50 (11): 2718–31. doi:10.1021/jm061354p. PMID 17489581.

>>might be: Synthesis and Pharmacology of Site-Specific Cocaine Abuse Treatment Agents:

^ Schweri MM, Deutsch HM, Massey AT, Holtzman SG. Biochemical and behavioral characterization of novel methylphenidate analogs. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 May;301(2):527-35. DOI|10.1124/jpet.301.2.527 PMID 11961053

>>same as above, Biochemical and Behavioral Characterization of Novel Methylphenidate Analogs

Thanks.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:36
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

My last meal was around 5pm yesterday so I'm in the fasted state at the moment and considering this is a stimulant I'll most likely be in the fasted state for a long while more.

My last drug leaving my system was the cannabis from last night and a couple of etizolams around 2am when I was wide awake after quite an exciting day where I got lots done. Funny how the more I do the more alert and awake and energetic I find myself.

Ignore this as ramblings of a stimulated man.
Quote:
It's when I sit and do nothing, just letting my mind spew crap in random daydreams, I am more likely to feel low mood and depressed. If you're feeling low then maybe you could express your feelings through the medium of dance. Be creative and actually do something. My kitchen was a wreck and I put off cleaning it for days. It was terrible that my standards are so low that I'll put up with living in a pig sty if it means I don't have to do anything. But I did something different which brought me out of my mood. I cleaned the kitchen but it took me all day. I did it slower. Rather than rolling my sleeves up and hammering away, I did it in slow stages when I felt at a bit of a loose end. And at the end of the night the kitchen was spotless. From then I started to cook my own meals rather than microwaving them. I got that little uncomfortable feeling when thinking of taking on tasks that when I thought of them I seen the entire years of practice it would take to be a master and it was all far too much to take so I would do nothing. Now I do something. Even if it's just for 5 minutes on the subject. I do it. It's only 5 minutes. And I'll have received a boost from moving forward. Nothing major but better than the unspoken truth that doing nothing leads to depression and the only way to change is to take action.
I've been taking stims pretty regular for the past year. I did a 5 hour maths paper in one go while on stims which I found almost impossible to even do one equation in the sober state. My last stim was 5-MAPB but that didn't do it for me. I was considering getting ethylphenidate but I have a really vivid and harsh memory of how hard that chemical was on me. Nice but far too addictive for my liking and the tolerance build up was far too quick and long lasting. I was taking strong doses mind you and little dashes here and there might have been less destructive and with less tolerance build up.

I'm not going to list all the drugs I've done as I've done lots but I've done the acid and the MDMA, the amphetamine and tamazepam, and dabbled with many RC's over the past few years. Saying that I've never done cocaine or heroin.

Another load of probably no so pertinent and off topic information.
Quote:
Just something about that addictive quality and expense that when I do do them they will be a one time shot. Take the experience and let it be a good memory. Bucket list. But if I had to choose one chemical to take through life it would be the healing herb that is cannabis. People go inside their minds to think what people are thinking. Guess what? You wont find it there. If you want to know how a person feels towards you then ask them. I find the ones who are most likely to suffer paranoia are the ones who make up their reality from the inside while having less incoming sensory information to make a clearer reality. As humans we make meaning of the sensory data that we so minutely are aware of and we all have our own meanings. When you see a person give you a bad feeling from the way they looked at you then you have taken the image of their face and attached a meaning that sets off the bad feelings. If you detach yourself for a moment and just see the information... the visual face... and don't attach any meaning then you will see that it has no effect on your feelings. If sensory data has no meaning it can't create feelings in your neurochemistry. It is only when you attach the meaning that you generate your reality. I've had my diagnosis changed from Schizophrenia, through to high functioning schizophrenia to now drug induced psychosis. But that didn't happen overnight and it has taken the last decade and more of mental experiences to realize I make my own reality and I've decided to make it a strong one.
Taking a pellet now and will report back. They are claimed to contain 10mg of this chemical which seems quite high in comparison to what people have said on here so far, although I've read of people taking 20mg recreationally. I'll base my future dosage on this experience.

An hour and half of kind of nothing and now I'm starting to buzz. I'm feeling more enthusiastic and energetic.

Coming up to 2 hours and I feel even more energetic and a nice wave of euphoria. It kind of reminds me at this moment of a mild MDMA in the enjoyment of music and easily moving to it.

Don't let the MDMA reference fool you as this is way different and not as mind enhancing but music does sound really good which is the best I've heard it in a long while.

Over 2 and half hours. The urge to move around and be energetic is not so strong now in my body but my mind is far more stimulated and a feeling of wellbeing is pretty constant.

Over 3 hours. Slightly thristy. Music is great still. Body pretty relaxed. I notice my eyes look like I'm really tired as if not slept in a long while but the opposite is true and I'm far more awake than my normal baseline state.

Over 6 hours now and still going pretty strong. Been non stop posting on the net. At one point I was thinking of taking another tab because I didn't think it had enough push but if anything it's actually getting stronger with each passing hour. That was a good decision not to take another one.

One strange effect I've noticed about 3 times is my throat kind of tightening. Difficult to describe but not something I've experienced before.

Over 7 hours and I had my first thought that I might be starting to come down but it was very brief and I'm fine now. The jaw is starting to move a little on its own which I don't recall at any other part of this experience.

I want to keep talking but for anyone who knows me that is my baseline state. What I'm finding is I'm getting lots more energy to post this stuff where something like cannabis would have making one 10 worded post every two hours. I'd get great ideas that make me laugh but my stoned state would slow my process of transferring that to others and end up getting other ideas and not be able to finish the post and end up deleting it. With this chemical and with most stimulants I type at the rate I think. The idea that our creative thoughts don't come from ourselves but actually from other entities that are in line with our wavelength out there in the universe or beyond.

I'll add a few additional points at the start of this thread so you get a better idea of my experience.

Still feeling good. Music still sounds great. It's about past the 8 hours mark and I'm still getting that throat reflex thing. I think it's thirst as even though I feel thirsty I haven't filled my glass for hours. I'll do that now.

Reading about a bad comedown doesn't worry me and I really feel that either I'm on the comedown and it isn't at all bad or I'm still plateauing and I might find things getting worse soon. The duration reminds me of 5-IT.

Re-dosing isn't very well thought out and risky. I don't feel the need at this point but the thought has entered my mind with no actual craving. Just a change of scenery. I will write a blog about my fasting experience over the last 9 months.

This is about my 10th or so edit and my jaw and tongue are starting to get quite active and I've still not had that drink...... and finally.. I quench my thirst. Ahhhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmm

Another edit after having had a few more experiences none of which hit the kind of euphoria on the first hit and taking 2 I found manageable as well as enjoyable although after around the 6 hours mark my CNS was vibrating with over stimulation.

I've taken pyrazolam and etizolam for this vibration of my body that is not uncomfortable but I would rather not have it. I found that 2 0.5mg wipes that vibration out in about ten minutes and then for as long as I can recall. The etizolams didn't seem all that effective other than making me slightly tired, I still felt the CNS body vibrations. So pyrazolams are very effective at turning down the voltage to almost zero. Etizolams are once most of the effects have worn off I need sleep.

Thanks for a very useful and readable experience report.
LOTS of insight in this post...
Interesting observations on various topics. Reminded me of how exactly functional stims might work out after all...

Last edited by bhonkers; 08-07-2013 at 00:43.
Old 28-08-2013, 01:45
Silver Member

47 y/o Female from United Kingdom
humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.
Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Sorry to bump up this thread but does anyone know if this drug induces cytochrome p 450 cyp3a4 or cyp2d6?

Thanks in advance.
Old 31-08-2013, 01:24

Male from Finland
1point21gigawatts is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

So, I took delivery of five 10 mg pellets of this substance today. They conveniently arrived in the mail just as I was about to head off to visit my friend, so I thought, why not try one before going there? I promptly swallowed one and took the baggie with the remaining pellets with me.

About one hour later, while waiting for my ride, I start feeling the come-up. Coupled with the rather large dose of Phenibut I had earlier in the day, there is more than a hint of euphoria. Phenibut tends to make me sleepy in high doses, so the energy is very welcome. At this point, it feels very dopaminergic and start to really enjoy myself. The ride, with two girls I hadn't met before, was very enjoyable and I felt very chatty and curious to get to know the girls.

After about an hour's drive, we arrive at my friend's place. At this point, it's been about two hours since I dosed and I feel nice, but not overstimulated. I have a couple of beers and go around chatting with people, old and new connections alike. I'm having a lot of fun with this.

Before dinner, I decide to take another pellet along with a 3 g dose of Phenibut. Dinner was awesome and I had no problems eating. I might have to add that until dinner, I had not eaten as much as a crumb. I don't usually have breakfast anyway, and I hadn't had a chance to have lunch yet on top of that.

Anyway, dinner came and went, and I enjoyed it. More beer follows, and I notice that my lips have started to twitch a bit and my tongue wants to make some weird movements. This is reminiscent of some of the ecstasy/speed combo binges I went on in my younger days. While it doesn't bother me at all, I don't know most of the people at the gathering and most of them don't do any form of drugs. Hence, I have to make a minor effort to control these movements and this poses no problem. At that time, I think to myself, "If I feel like this, my pupils must be really dilated" and I make my way to the bathroom to check them out. To my surprise, they're completely normal!

I head back into the living room and socialize a bit more. It's great fun but I notice that I really have to control my urge to talk because I'm feeling overly talkative and happy. It's also here that I realize that I really didn't need to take that second pellet. I feel no anxiety because of the copious amounts of Phenibut and alcohol I have ingested, but I think I'd be in a bad place if I had only taken the two CTMP pellets.

The evening ends and I make my way home with the aid of my chauffeur. It has now been 11 hours since the first dose, and roughly 7 hours since the second. As I sit down at my computer, I notice that I'm still very stimulated and that some minor anxiety has set in. I decide that another dose of Phenibut is in order.

While I wait for it to take effect, I reflect on my experience with CTMP.

Redosing is unnecessary and could potentially cause problems. It has been stated before on this thread, but it bears repeating. This compound is very potent, the onset of effects is slow and their duration is long. Resist the temptation. One 10 mg pellet - very likely less for some people - is enough for one night out. Some people might even need less than that. I really should have taken another look at this thread before taking the second dose.

Used in combination with other substances, it can be quite recreational. Personally, I find it great for a night out, as alcohol alone tends to make me sleepy after a while. It might also work very well with other 'mellow' substances like opiates or benzos. On its own, it might be rather lame and I don't intend to try it. In any case, I would say that having a tranquilizer or other relaxing substance is essential in order to smooth out the comedown, but also in case you feel that the actual effects are too much to handle.

On that note, it is now past 3 am and it looks like sleep might be coming after all. So for tonight, I am signing off. Goodnight!
Old 14-10-2013, 23:56

24 y/o Female from United Kingdom
TheSecondTester is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I tried this two nights ago and I loved the effects although it's certainly not going to be to everyone's taste.
A basic breakdown of my experience is as follows (please note, I do not use any weighing equipment).

I had the powder form which is very fine. I've heard of people putting it in drinks but personally I don't find that works for me in general so I decided to try it snorted nasally. I didn't find the burn much at all, but that could be due to it being such a small amount. However, when you start to feel it bombing down your throat, you can feel your throat burning as if you're getting a cold but it's not unbearable and only lasts 20 minutes or so (timing is not accurate).

At around 7:30pm, having been told this is extremely potent, I took a tiny, baby line (I do not possess the type of scales to weigh small amounts and it was such a tiny amount, I could never guess how much it was). I had a 1 gram bag which barely looked touched and probably would still have passed as a gram after the tiny amount I tried at first. PLEASE PEOPLE, ONLY TAKE A TINY AMOUNT. I was taking this at a friend's who had already tried some before me and I laughed at the tiny line that I could see, I thought it wouldn't do anything and was very skeptical at first.

Now, I have a certain tolerance to any kind of legal or illegal drug I put into my system and I always need a double dose of anything I take for it to affect me, so I gave it half an hour and I took another tiny line, the same size as the first and waited more. It was a fairly relaxed environment with just my friends so we just chatted to make the time go by.
Now I must say, even though one tiny line affected my friend (as it would work for most people), two just weren't doing anything for me. I gave it another hour and then took some more. I was in no rush and it does usually take a little time to work, even for those who will be able to take just the one small dose.

Now, if you're expecting to suddenly get a big hit on this, you'll be sadly disappointed. I didn't ask what to expect on this drug but being an experienced user of both illegal drugs and 'research chemicals', I can usually tell what's going to happen just by being aware of my body. This, however took me by surprise. Instead of the usual feeling that I would usually get from this type of chemical, as a headrush or similar feeling, I didn't notice it was working at all until my friend told me.

After about 30 minutes of taking my third dose, I was doing seemingly unnoticeable things that I didn't know about until my friend told me. The first symptom I had is that I started talking a lot and I couldn't stop. I, being someone who doesn't talk much unless I actually have something to say, didn't notice this until my friends told me.
Another thing that happened, which I think Mephadrome users will be familiar with, is the inability to stop chewing my lips, even when I could feel them getting sore, I couldn't stop and this was a common symptom of Mephadrome and became recognised very quickly for those who knew what to look out for.
About the same time I realised I was chewing, I also realised any previous tiredness I had was completely gone and me, being someone who rarely sleeps and yet always feels tired, was feeling awake and alert for the first time in a very long time.

If you're taking this to use for exercise it will really help your performance and endurance. If however, you're just taking it in social time, please make sure you're in a comfortable place and you're not going to want to sleep for a while. The inability to stop talking and constant chewing and fidgeting lasts for a long time. It's not the type to make you hyper but I did find that just sitting on a bed and talking to a friend, neither of us could stop shaking our legs and fidgeting or doing some kind of small but constant movement. I did at one time physically try to stop myself from doing this but instead I just felt a little bit jittery which was not particularly unpleasant but it passed as soon as I'd lose focus and start moving my leg again.

Whilst my friend experienced mild paranoia when taking this, I didn't feel the same but if you have that type of personality where you're vulnerable to paranoia, please bear in mind that this may cause it.

Overall, we stayed up all night chattering non-stop and jittering about until maybe 6am in the morning. Slowly we noticed that talking was become less and instead I started to get hot. Nobody else has mentioned this effect which I find strange as both me and my friend had this same symptom after 12 hours of the usual effects. I didn't take my temperature so couldn't offically say if it was altered or by how much but I recommend you make sure you drink plenty as the final 6 or so hours we spent feeling hot and literally sweating the drug out of our system. You can even smell it on your skin which isn't the most pleasant of experiences if you don't like the heat or sweating so don't take it unless you're willing to spend hours coping with this.

Overall, the whole experience lasted about 24 hours which seems like a long time but because the effects were mild enough to complete every day tasks, it's no bad thing. I immensely enjoyed the experience of having 24 hours completely full of energy, with not the slightest inclination to sleep and no signs of either emotional or physical tiredness for the whole time. After the sweating has stopped, everything feels immediately back to normal with no other effects or comedown. The only slight issue I had afterwards is that an hour or so after I had completely come down, I noticed my facial skin and parts of my hands were very yellow-looking which may be a problem if you're planning to see anyone that day but I found a good night's sleep the next day completely cleared this up and I think it may have just been worse on me because of my really pale skin.

Overall, if you're looking for something to keep you feeling awake but totally functional, or something to help you with your exercise, this is a good chemical for you. Just please do bear in mind that the length of the dose is much longer than anything else i've tried and it may take you an entire day to get through every stage of it so it's probably not a good idea to take it the night before you have to work in the morning unless you want to be sweating out at work and feeling unpleasant with it.

I'd take it again
Old 19-10-2013, 03:21
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Portugal
Qcenaman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Hello everyone, I thought I would contribute.

I have been using ethylphenidate to help with my focus and memory, (Doctors in my country refuse to prescribe methylphenidate to adults which is absurd..
I mean they give it to 6 year old kids...?? And not to responsible adults needing help? C'mon... And here they sell me alprazolam without any prescription... Go figure... What's going on in this country...?)
They refuse to accept I have attention deficit disorder. And keep pushing me shitty SRI's which only put me in a worse state...

These last 2 years I set a schedule with my self and a fixed dosage in the morning (30mg of Ethylpheny).
Everything works out well, I have the ability to focus on what is needed and and get stuff done properly.

The only complaint I had about EP, was it is short lived, has a pronounced peak and then starts to decay really quickly. Which for me is of no good use since I don't need a noticeable peak for a hour or 2 and then everything starts vanishing...

So I decided to try this dichlomethylphenidade, and all I can say is that it's the best functional stim I ever tried.
I never tried methylphenidate which I was "dreaming" of getting my hands on. But after this first experience with dicholomethyl, I think I can safely say, methylpheny and ethylpheny are just the "little boys", and dichloro is the big brother.

I am amazed at how such a "insignificant" dose (around 10mg) boosted me for almost the entire day. I even had to use some alprazolam (4mg) to shut it down as I am typing this.
Was my first try, and I can say it's perfect for me: Long lived, slow and smooth come-up (DO NOT REDOSE as has being said here, let at least more than 1 hour pass if you thin it isn't working....).

I saw somewhere on these forums a recommended dose of 7 mg, and I agree on this. This is more than enough for a full day of guaranteed smooth curve of stimulation, and will ensure you can be focused and energetic to go through your working day without peaks and sudden comedowns. It slowly gets better and better as time passes. You just need to be patient.
Use it with caution, try not to exceed 10mg, simply because you won't have too, at least for me it worked all day and always improving.
I also agree that most people should approach this with extreme caution, start very very low and just wait...
When I took my 10 mg, I really thought it wouldn't do much. I was completely wrong..... It is sneaky, comes up so nice and soft that you don't even realise, and when you do, you are already mega boosted and prepared for anything.

In my opinion I think I found the perfect functional stim in this "sweet" chem. My energy levels, focus and memory have never been better than this.
Using this recreationally is in my opinion a complete waste. This is something that will benefit you immensely for important mental and physical tasks.

I give it a 10 out of 10.

Please guys stay safe, don't abuse this, it has the potential to free your "hidden powers". I see it as a medicine that improves my life.

If you have interests in abusing something for pure recreational purposes, just move along and try something else.
When I need to get "high", get my chill-out time, I go for the good old cannabis. Or a drink or 2. Please respect this chem and be safe.

Qcenaman added 7 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmystery View Post
Duration lasts around 8 hours sometimes longer, I use the slightest amount mixed with coffee in the morning. Takes me to around 6 pm normally. Very strange substance, excellent for gym workouts as well.

I used to mix caffeine with ethylphenidate too, but for me it only makes me anxious and jittery, in my humble opinion, caffeine sucks...

If I am going to take a stim, it will be one or the other, not 2. Just my humble opinion.
Be safe.

Qcenaman added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattew View Post
During this time I began to work out, in this period, please do not tempt me, oh.
This has always bothered me to think of... If taking stimulants (which increase heart rate and can mess up other things, is that really safe to work out on stims..?

Good firsthand information.
excellent report keep it up

Last edited by Qcenaman; 19-10-2013 at 03:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-10-2013, 19:55

20 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Perspective is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Had my first experience with 3,4-CTMP today.

5"11, male and around 70kg.

Background, over the last few days I've binged a bit on both AMT and MDMA, woke up feeling a little run down and decided to pop a 10mg pill of 3,4-CTMP to give it a go. This isn't a detailed report, just observations of the effects I felt, I plan to give this substance another go next week after my body has had some time to recover, I wasn't in a good way today.

Took the pill at around 2pm and there was no noticeable change over the next two hours. I started to clean my kitchen and around 4pm did notice a slight increase in energy and focus, noticing things I wouldn't and a feeling of wanting to finish the task rather than my normal distraction. This slight edge of focus continued until around 7pm. Music sounded perhaps a little better than normal, but nothing really worthy of note. One side effect I did notice was I was a little more irritable than normal, however that could also be attributed to lack of sleep and serotonin after the 3 day binge before hand.

One question to anyone reading this, any idea if its safe to mix 3,4-CTMP and MDMA? I feel like the extra focus could be an interesting experience as with moderate-high doses of MDMA I often have difficulty concentrating on anything for more than a few minutes. Really I'm looking for a way to make MDMA slightly more functional and wondered if combining it with a substance like this may help mitigate the brain-scattering effect MDMA can sometimes have on me.
Old 18-11-2013, 01:19

Male from United Kingdom
jollyDigits is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Currently under the influence of 11mg (weighed) 3,4-CTMP via nasal ROA.
No inital smell or burn (likely due to poor solubility), the 'i just sniffed something' feeling started 5 mins in, built to a mild burn and slight drip over 20 mins, and subsided within the hour.
Slow onset ~30 mins left baseline, climbed for another 60 and then leveled off.

Feeling is so similar to ethylphenidate I doubt an inexperianced user could differentiate. I use EPH often but feel even I may be fooled in a blind test.

So far, less nausea than EPH with less pronounced norepinephrine skattyness. Sensitized gag reflex and laxative affect equal to EPH. Still feel freshly dosed and I have a feeling that the duration is going to prove its self to be huge.

Will post further as and when, JD

WARNING-This chemical is very much active at the 11mg dose. This chemical is strangely dense and without scales my 'eyeballed' guess would have been 25-30mg. BE CAREFUL! IF YOU DON'T HAVE SCALES, make a solution, a lethal dose may less than the average line of coke or K
Old 18-11-2013, 01:52
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
One question to anyone reading this, any idea if its safe to mix 3,4-CTMP and MDMA?
It absolutely isn't safe. Mixing two stimulant drugs can be very iffy territory and should be approached with caution. It should not be approached with a novel research chemical with next to no recorded history of human use. Most worrisome would be the vasoconstriction I can see possible with such a combination.

It's not safe by any stretch. You might get away with it without any problems, but that still doesn't mean it's safe; just because one person tried it and loved it doesn't mean someone else won't stroke out or something.

Not trying to scare anyone...I just genuinely think this is a horrible idea.
Old 21-11-2013, 19:18
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.bhonkers probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

I've mixed lots of stimulants and got away with it.
But I'm an idiot with no respect for my own life. The worst was mixing 5-IT with coffee. Shattered my nerves.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:48

36 y/o Male from Spain
crippledtoad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I want to add my experience to this post since there isn't a lot of info on this chem yet.

Two nights ago I went on a binge doing just over a quarter of a gram of coke and dmt (which was fucking amazing btw!!) and loads of alcohol.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling so bad but today I felt quite drained (from the blow) but luckily my 3,4-ctmp order arrived this very same morning so had to find out if it would help me cope with the day today.

I disolved 530mg of 3,4-ctmp (got 30mg extra!!) in 20ml of rum (37.5% or 75º proof, room temp) and added 40ml of water more (60ml total). I took half a dropper (0.75ml/2 or 8 drops) which is about 3.3mg of 3,4-ctmp

I started feeling some effects after half an hour but it took an hour to quick in. Started feeling content, in a good mood and quite chatty (I talk only when I actually have something to say normally) but nothing over the top. The drained feeling went away and I have been reading loads on the internet and wanting to do things. Concentration has also improved and all this considering I'm supposed to be on a binge hangover today!!

The day is not over yet and is still going. Took it at 11am and is now 5pm but seems like when night comes I will be able to sleep (I'll update this at some point). Might be worth mentioning I had a coffee this morning (9:30am) and green tea a couple of hours ago and I don't feel the need to take anything else atm.

This substance is exactly what I was looking for. Something that helps you function at 100% and gives you that extra push when you need it. Does not seem of much recreational value if any...

Peace out

crippledtoad added 8 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

"kick in" not "quick in" (can't edit...)

crippledtoad added 868 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Ok so here is the update:

Got to bed at 00:30, woke up at 3:30am (thinking it was about 5-6) and got back to sleep, woke up again at 7am. Just had a coffee with some more 3,4-ctmp (same ammount = 3,3mg) and I'm looking forward to get things done today.

Don't feel too bad although I don't really feel rested but at least I got some sleep. I'm guessing that taking it earlier in the morning will help me sleep better tonight.

thanks for the report on use of such a reasonable dose for functional purposes

Last edited by crippledtoad; 22-01-2014 at 06:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-01-2014, 11:30

36 y/o Male from Spain
crippledtoad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Ok, I have to mention I took L-Phenylalanine (500mg) in the morning and evening during the trials above completely forgetting the fact that this supplement is the source for the production of norepinephrine and and dopamine. It TOTALLY has a synergetic effect with 3,4-ctmp. I would say it more or less doubles the potency/effectiveness of the latter at least...

Yesterday I took 2mg 3,4-ctmp on its own and was able to sleep deeply at night. On previous days 1.65mg + 2x L-Phenylalanine 500mg would keep waking me up 2-3 times at night.

Be responsible. Can't understand those reports of people taking 10+ mg. In my opinion you've got to be a bit silly to do so or you haven't done the proper research. I wouldn't go higher than 5mg (and in fact I haven't). Is not a "high" drug although it works socially. Just be sensible...
Old 31-01-2014, 17:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
Lodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way upLodewijkp is on the way up
Points: 377, Level: 3 Points: 377, Level: 3 Points: 377, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

i tried it a few months ago

Shit drug, extremely stimulating - the come up made me jittery and, even 24 hours later i was restless and stimulated. There is no recreational value whatsoever , i wouldn't even consider taking this for fun - higher dosages gives you brainfog and impairs your thinking.

The only good thing is that there wasn't any comedown , maybe with daily dosing there is, but to me it didn't felt toxic or bad. It just sucks and i couldn't sleep at all and once you use a bit too much you are in for the long run ( 24 hours + ) . You are better off taking something else if you want to have some fun.

1.0 - for recreational value , also the vasoconstriction was pretty strong , i've had worse but this wasn't pretty either
Old 18-03-2014, 17:41
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada
Hover is a decent psychonaut.Hover is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1 Points: 136, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davestate View Post
I've read multiple reports of dosages in the range of 1-7mg, with a long comeup time in the range of 60mins and long duration, with the higher dosage end of the spectrum causing insomnia for 18-24 hours after dosing. That is, someone took 7mg in the morning, and could not sleep that night, with considerable anxiety in the evening, and an uncomfortable inner restlessness. Useful as a functional stimulant, be under no circumstances should this be compared or used as methyl or ethylphenidate is.
Yet still it has abuse potential due to the -somewhat belated- euphoria it produces, which makes it quite different than other long-acting stims, none of which are in its class anyway. I suspect this drug will become controlled in the US so get it while you still can.

One thing I strongly suggest is having a strong but quick-acting benzo handy in case of OD. Temazepam is likely the best choice: it is both strong and quick-acting. Difficult to get though, personally I use Etizolam in case of emergency.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:09
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by crippledtoad View Post
Be responsible. Can't understand those reports of people taking 10+ mg. In my opinion you've got to be a bit silly to do so or you haven't done the proper research.
Or... you have a stash of strong quick-acting benzo to counteract the effects of borderline OD. What best fits this description is temazepam 15mg caps, easier to titrate than 30mg ones. Dude says that whenever he feels he has overindulged over a moderately long period of time and starts to feel borderline paranoia and severe restlessness a single 75mg dose of temazepam fixes this in minutes... so quickly sometimes the overstimulated bowler can even reach his car before the benzo kicks in so quickly he can't make it to his car and drops comatose on the parking lot feeling "groovy-groggy" which is great entertainmemt for onlookers but is also an ambulance magnet. No worries the paramedics know how to handle perceived benzo OD and off Dude to the ER to be treated with stims (assumptions, kill people) not knowing a heck of a stim is the root of the problem. Doctors know best though and will treat this as routine OD on commom stims such as ethyl/methypenidate (alprazolam and similar ridicoulous weak benzos not realizing they are dealing with one of the most powerful upper on the grey market (open market in Canada) that cannot be treated with panic atack benzos but rather be tackle with POWERFUL BENZOS Stemazepam, a final blow to the French Navy anchored at Norfolk after that staunchly catholic yet gets married to Major Horton, a notoriously VIENLOT just as the beleagured brtish neuro lab was discover by chance. Sill. We need slate for schoolig with no perceible fdiscoveror and put om stretcher frder through the lrish agents like wilkl Frorget-hamd norver

Hover added 775 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

The above is a blatant example of the rapid onset of disorganized thought process induced by 3 days of stim-induced insomnia and failure to wait for the benzo to kick in. Dude left it there as he figures it may have some sort of folksy scientific value.

Last edited by Hover; 05-07-2014 at 04:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-07-2014, 13:18
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada

Example of fictitious statement of a party involved in case where a state and two GP who had been practicing psychiatry without any training in psychiatry at a small state hospital when a Neurology patient in transit between private hospitals for the purpose of minor Neurological procédures was placed in a room at the state hospital to rest awauting transport was mistaken for a state Psychiatric ward and put through Hell during a whole month of improper psychiatric "treatment" almost resulted in the patient's or permanent incapacitation.

Note this work was done as an example of extremely noticeable elevation of verbal creativity, especially the creation of highly realistic, complex situations that under standard story creation process would require in average a whole month and a minimun of two contributors. Complete story took 12 hours to write and edit to standard document form comprising edit insertions but no footnotes. Document stored offsite in contributor's personal archives. Contributor's ID withheld for privacy reasons. No contact info provided other than publiccly accessible data onsite. Cointributor's avatar onsite is "Hover" referred to as such. Entire body of work was done while contributor was under the influence of a single 25mg dose of research chemical known as central nervous stimilant (US, Canada as of 2014)

Shit Lost the document when I idiotically copied something else in memory buffers without copy/pasting first Got it on a loptop but been up three days 2 nights doing verbal creative work under documented doses of 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate (forget where that doc is stored though) From own memory now moderately impaired by sleep deprivation doses measured using vodka dilution method were 4 doses ranging from 5mg to 25mg administered orally using graduated nasal dropper.

Obsversations recorded by contributor/user without sober observer present should only be used as casual references due to user physiologigal impairment caused by sleep deprivation and effects of substance itself on user's central nervous system. Opinions expressed are solely the user's own.

Note: user too exhausted to retrieve standard eval form, doesn't even recall if it exists so doc consists of miscellaneous casual notes pertaining to very basic criteria used to evaluate cns stimulant effects.

-substance displays moderate elevation of tolerance to untoward side effects which mainly derive from vaso-constriction: "cold leg" type and tight chest. Cold led became unnotcieable after 10-3 days of use 3-days on 3days off 3-days.

Abuse potential is now considered moderate to high by user. Supportive evidence: user constantly avoided taking drug of of choice temazepam that would terminate effects RC within minutes despite obvious need for sleep. User is motivated aminly by desire to maintain state of hyper-concentration and potent increase of motor skills allowing user to type at about 4 times his usual performance with only slight increase in typo occurrence.

State of hyperfocus moderately decreases awareness to surroundings and own bodily sensations including untoward effects of the drug.

Sexual arousal: mild to high based on dosage, time intervals between dose intake and noticeable arousal, all similar to other CNS stimulants D-Amphetamine (similarite la plus fr/quente de tous les effets, base sur l'experience personnelle niveau:moyenne delai:+10ans

Note user now involuntarily switching languages alternating between American English (mother tongue) to Canadian French (acquired fluency) User speaks no other languages other very basic sub-par casual understanding of Spanish (geographical exposure)

User now on comedown hesitating bween taking quick escape drug Temazepam or pursuing obverations. User notcices no cns depression and likely won't due to temazepam intake that will bring deep sleep within 15 minutes as per now long-established habitual intake profile of high-addiction/slow-tolerance-onset high-potentency TEMAZEPAM45mg (as per prs) Expected dosage required on 07-20-2014: 20mgs followining current prolonged cns-stimulation via current drug intake.

Praradoxical agitation now succeeds ultra-focus. User tempted to take CNS depressant but resists.

User rocking back and forth on office chair. Similar (loss of verbal memory for words attribution to visual references occurs now) movements observed (rocking) sam observed during high-dose onset. Ultra-focus still achiveable but causes notcieable muscular tension related discomfort in jaw (no cure yet) back and abdomen, all three treatable with Flexiril (mixed results) AND TEMAZEPAM AS SIDE EFFECT (EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE)

uSER CONFUSION RISING RAPIDLY NOW. vOLUNTARY CONCENTRATION IS WANING QUICKLY, EFFECTS OF PHYSICAL EXHAUSTION EMERGE

sTILL-PRESENT BUT VAGUE/MILD SEXUAL AROUSAL NOTICED WITH VISUAL STIMULI OF NICECELY SHAPED MIDDLEAGED WOMAN WITH PERFECT NATURAL-LOOKING BREASTS (AS PER USER CRITERIA)WALKING/JOGGING ON PARK PATH. BREASTS BOUNCE NICE AND NATURAL NOT LIKE SYNTHETIC JELLO DESPISED BY USER. INTEREST FADES QUICKLY AS WOAMN GOES HER WAY MILD STIMULATION REOCCURS AS YOUNG WOMAN KIDS WOULD CALL "HOT" PASSES BY BUT USER NOTICES TEENAGE FEATURES AND LOSES INTREST. USR HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO WOMEN AGED BETWEEN 38 54 WITH STRONG ABOVE-AVRAGE SEX-DRIVE WHO ENJOY PROLONGED INTERCOURSE INTERSPERSED WIYH BOUTS HIGH-ENERGY (VIGOUROUS BUT RESPECTFUL OF PARTNER/ NOT ROUGH) MILD USER HAS NO INTENTION OF ACTING ON IT.

uSR NOTICES OM\NOW THAT HE HAS ALL-CAPS ON. HE CARES LITTLE AND DOES NOTHING TYPOS BECOME AS TYPING SLOWS DOWNS DRANMATICALLY. WOMAN WITH AGE AND FEATURES CORRESPONDING TO USER'S PREFERENCES IS STTING ON PARK BENCH. AROUSAL IS TOO LOW TO MOTIVATE INTERACTION WITH HER BUT HE VISUALIZES MAKING LOVE TO. VERY EXHAUSTING VISION.

USER NOTICES HE COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ASCRIBE TIME-OF-DAY TO HIS OBVSERSATIONS MAKING THEM MUCH LESS USEFUL. USER IS PISSED OFF.

STILL-IRATE USER LOKING FOR MATCHES OR LIGHTERS

uSER FINDS LIGHTER MOOD LIFTS.

USER SEES LIGHTER IS EMPTY BUT ONLY BARELY NOTICEABLE MOOD DROP EXHUSTION-RELATED APATHY SETTLING IN?

WHAT

USER HAS NO IDEA WHY "WHAT " APPEARS ABOVE.

COMEDOWN STILLL VERY PRESENT WITH AMPLE BODY AGITATION SLIGHTLYMITIGATED BY EXHAUSTION APATHY COMEDOWN SIMILAR TO D-AMPHETAMINE DESCRIBED AS "ANNOYING" BUT NOT "DEPRESSIVE" OTHER THAN PHYSICAL

USER SUSPECTS HE HIS NOW CONTNUING TO TAKE ONLY BECAUSE HE IS ENTERING THAT FUCKING ATYPICAL MANIC PHASE OF HIS BPD THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTROL WITH AVALABLE MEDS. WILKL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE TOMORROW WHAT NO-STIM NO-DOWNER INTAKE RESULTS IN TERMS OF MOOD AND BLOOD PRESSURE. USER IS NOT VERY ANNOYED (YET HE SHOULD BE) FEELS GROWING "FUCK THE WORLD EXCEPT ME PLEASE" BIZARRE MOOD SWINGS.

MOOD STABILIZIZERS DON'T DO JACK SHIT JUST LIKE FISH OIL PILLS WE GOT AT SCHOOL THAT CREDULOUS PEOPLE STILL TAKE. SOME SAY IT STIMULATES SEXUAL ACTIVITY... YEAH RIGHT IF YOU SLEEP WITH FISH MAYBE IT DOES. WANT FULLFILLING PROLONGED INTERCROUSE SEX... CLEAN CRYSTAL STIMS AT CALCULATED INTERVALS. HOW'S THAT FISH OIL SOUNDS LIKE NOW UH?

USER NOTICES IRRELEVANT NOTES POSTED BY HIM THAT SHOULD BE DELETED BUT KEEPS THEM AS MOOD METERS FOR TO BE COMPARD DAILY.

KNOWS MAYBE I

FORGOT

gEBERAL RELIEF OF MUSCLE SPASM OCCURS WHEN USER VOLUNTARILY IPTS TO END EXPERIMENT EVEN THOUGH NO CNS DEPRESSANTS INGESTED YET. USER SUGGESTS THA T HYPER-CONCENTARTION ITSELF (INSTEAND OF DRUG) IS CAUSING MOST MUSLE-CONTRACTION EFFECTS. HIGHLY POSSIBLE BUT FURTHER INVESTIGATION REQUIRED FOR EMPRICAL OBSERVATION. COMMON SENSE CONCURATION

USER BECOMING IRRITADED BUT STILL RESISTS TAKING TEMAZEPAM BECAUSE HE<ES WORRYING ABOUT ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF MATCHES.

TOBACCO CONSUMPTION LEVELS DURING EXPERIMENT: HIGHLY REDUCED (PARADOXICAL WITH CNS STIMS)

fACIAL TICS NOW ASSAILING USER EN MASSE USER FEELS A LITTLE GROGGY (PHYSICAL EXAHUSTION IS NOW EXACERBATING UNTOWARD EFFECTS MAKING THEM MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT TO DISTINGUIST FROM ENV FACTS USER NOT SETTING FOOT OUTSIDE TODAY ITS LIKE 100 DEGREES AND WET

uSER CAN'T LOCATE HIS TEMAZEPAM DOSE HE PULLED OUT OF THE VIAL YESTERDAY...JUST BEFORE HE ENTERD THAT HYPERTHING MODE AND WROTE THAT STOR

i DONT REMENBER IF I SHOUL USE FIRTS OR THITRD-PERSON IN REPS. IS THERE A PROTOCOL FOR YHAT. INDIFFERNCE TO EVERYTHING GROWS. WANT ICE CREAM

POPSICLE EVEN I LIKED BANANA AND ORANGE

ICE CREAM SANDWICH WOW THAT WOULD BE HEAVEN SO HOT HERE

USER COHERERENCE DECREASE

HEARING VOICES SLEEP DEP

FOUND PILLS

CAPS

TOOK TEMAZ

OPERAT OL TREMINATED

DATE USE SYSTEM STAMP

OUT
Old 20-07-2014, 18:05
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Whoa dude I don't have earmuffs at the moment, you could have warned me.

[turns caps off]

Other than that thanks for sharing. I never ended up trying this, I don't really trust my willpower with strong stims like this anymore.
Old 22-07-2014, 02:08
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from Canada

07/20/14 10:39 USER ARISES AFTER c140minutes of deep non-rem (coma-like) sleep. about half daily rest user requires on avearage. User considered "deep" but short-duration sleeper with far above average restoration of physical and mental stamina User has severe sleep dirsorder related to BPD condtion. Sleep disorder diagnosed as permament neurological sleep impairment expec to span life of patient neurological aspects of BPD, when present, should always be asssessed antreate in a neurogical ward, clinic or effice of private practice as there no pshiatric aspects involved. Ever further, complete absence of psychiatric factors in Chronic Intractable Insomia when recorded ontheir , a renever referred to Psychiatry and remain under neurological supervised treatment for the duration of the patient's natural life. Within Canada the only approved treatment for intractable Insomnia is Temazepan 30mg at bedtime for women patients and 45mg at bed for male patients. Temazepam is a aytipical high-stregnth rapid-onset intermediate acting bensodiazepine with xtremely potial of abuse for non-therapeutical purposes. Even though temazepam is still Schedule IV Pr Only Controlled su substance i the US it is expected to be escaled to Shcedule II Pr-only Controlled substance within the year 2014 as effort to deter diversions to crmininal markets. The drug's profile of Strength-to-abuse and cases of mortality from acute respirotory depression is so similar as to clinicly undishtintigable from each without tox screens. Also treatment for OD and supportive tratment are identical. checial structure is the only difference between temazepam benzodiapine to meet with Schedule II requs but this icurrently under by the NHS and FDA In the Us teamzepam is already leaglly classified as a narcotic making it subject to same regulatory monitoring as morphine and cocaine. In patients sufferig from conditions authorized to te btreated with temazepam abuse is are as these are emergency treatments that patients rely in case of serions side efects where quick inducing of CNS overstimulation must be initiated at once or be escaled to where IV temazepam and/or quick acting barbituate will quickly relieeve heart and CNS stimulation within seconds IV or minutes Oral. For all its intends and pruposes temazepan is a barbituate congener with little ressemblance to typical benzos. Potential of abuse is slightly less then that of pentobarbital (Nembutal) and same as that of Secobarbital (Seconal) both quick-onset short-onsted potent cns depressants. For allintents and purposes Temazepan will have same restrictions onece escaled to Schedule 2 except that it ill be avaible to neurolgists to prescribe it for intactable insomia as there is no cure for the condition. In ambulatory patients they will be issued 30-pill vials every 10 days of either 30mg formulation or 45mg for adult males. Tolerance to hypnotic effects of temazepam is the longest of all known cns depressants, it cane take 30 years to be escaled 15mg due to tolerance. All of the benefits are also attractive to crminalized so the hadling and storig of the drug is severly monotorited by federal authories. I, the author of this post have verified to the best of my abilities that statements and facts within correspond to original sources. The auther declines any responsibily pertaining to the misuse of this megabenzo ranging from mild od to bad reactions to criminil diversions to fatal OD,s etc. The author of the post himself legaly prescribed temazepan 45mgs every night aftre being diagnosed with a condition authorizing its of maximal doses for men. Withdrawal. episodic withdrwal from temazepam occur from time to time due to shortages, transport issues, and paple simpli deciding to skip it a few dawys. Rhe aythor has never felt any benzo wd even after stopping the med for over a week. If this is proven to be real then weaning users fo not chronic conditions may become possible. Dues to its Barbituate congener profil simply switching Nitrazepam or alprazolam as replacement therapy is not recommended as the patient may enter concommitant onset both benzo and barbituate wds an almost always fatal condition. ANY prescrisption for temazepam should be diclosed to ER doctor when receiving tratment so as to avoid accidental OD. Onset of tratment for severe teamzepam OD isventilation, IV stimulants such as IV Ritalin or IV D-Amphetamine or, in extreme cases, Dexoxyn Methamphetamide IM NOT IV Patient must quickly rushed to Trauma Ward where prnostic is established. Temazepam is the Benzo most liely to induce fatal coma in 80% of cases where 100mg of more have been inhaled or ingested. Teamzepam IV abusers should be made aware the risk even those in apathy oderwise treatment initiated to treat them may end causing fatal overdoses

ADVICE TO IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOTIC BRAGGARS, Pussheads, Trolls and just pure Assholes about

ingesting doses of a soon-to-be Schedule II (soon-bo-be matter-of-weeks) that mno one else without fatal restus in history:Maudit

These posts may or may not have been some sort of plot to ruin

Boys you're deep shit. Once I saw that thjis stupip and other shit

'

Hover added 155 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Whoa dude I don't have earmuffs at the moment, you could have warned me.

[turns caps off]

Other than that thanks for sharing. I never ended up trying this, I don't really trust my willpower with strong stims like this anymore.
Hi Syn,

In reality I had left the caps on because my eys were so irritaded by sweat that I to squit so hard I couldn't see the reg fonts anymore. I had also disclosed atthe onset trip riport That and that fcat t hat As you may have noticed I had forewarned at the beginning of report that I had neither Clinical Phase 2/3 sheets I had opted for the evidentiary trace method instead, hich requires report reviwers or just plain casual observers to determine several factors from what the contributor himself was doing at a certain time and why.

now you know the reason for CAPLOCKS. I was creating evidence that my deteriating high-fuction brain center were shutting down leaving me with some incapacitaion As you can seeI as able write print then, but couldnt see enough to read. CAPS LOCK appearing at randon usaully means "am losing visual acuity" or "terain elevation here" accompagn/ GPS coodinz
ats
Apart from I was in the basement Also frankly I wasn't expecting anyone to be reading hnds-on evidentiary reports about an exotic stim because doing requires a minimal u derstanof both the substance, the user, the environment, the ojectives. etc. Not arguig here, just explainin' ol' field cuein' Was mainly for my own files at home but can't find dang usb disk I

And now begins the second part aka The Awakening.

13:47 o7/20/2014

Contributor slept 2.4 hours last night, slightly less than 2/3 his average of 4.56 hours. felt ok onwaking but consistent depletion of dopanine levels darining down mood. No intoxicant other thse of current substance can reverse this so I have no choice.

1g bag emty now. Good a spare came in last week. 1g yeailded about 2 weeks constant highs sveral small dips, one major one (now) shall be reversed within an hour with initial/dren Always feeling better now, expectatn-indced placebo 99% sure 1% illusion. Sleep dep cause minor sensory effects, such as origin of sound source (music) is reversed. By far most long-acting ever tried. Shucks for rec stim users but excellent news for clean starit sim uses such as intellectually creative work. This by itself is frtiggin't amazing. I read but I'm no writer. Well over the last few days I wrote 12 pages of prose (I usully hate poetry)

Mst amazing was the writing of quite complex judicial drama type story. I unusually don't like those dramas. See the pattern here? Maybe telling myself I don't like this and that because I never tried it. On the other hand I never bas jumped and I don't like it either. Anyway the drama you could read when I send copies of formatted. I know what you'll say "no one can write this in a single day haha"

Who said a single day, it was 12 hours. Even I don't beleive it but it's and Santa Claus or me.

Energy leels improving steadily, mood elevation is slow though. Still voices in room chanting.
Black-robed-silhouette corner of my eye. Halllucination It's Sandra no it's Sonya. Non Sandra.
Sandra... Plainfaced, teeth like a horse but man1 she is Sex Woman slept with her sevral times. She enjots long deep penetration then fooling a bit then eating. I asked how many times she could comrin a night I say 5 she say 6 I say 7 she ok. What afuck fest my dick still rts, Sorry people very multi-topic today hoping for tits.

Here's Joyce. She aways asks to fuk tha does nothing. I close the door to my aot

Oh tere's Maureen, noe THAT's what I call a superb woman. Married but who caers small affair in side

Can,tINVITE HER IN HERE IIT STINKS

break 15h38

07/20/2014

User passedout cold without notice. Not SURE Maureen WAS REALLY HER OR HALLUCINATING

Caps lock go berserk without user interference

Dopamine depletion sympts improving but redose still has only sall effect Takes time to onset though wait and see.

Chatt mess from SOPHIE on Twooo. Must be Sophie I had sex with last march while using same stim. Funny coincidence. Sophie hot but inquisitive... Better not have her here wouldn't do good at sex now ayw

Hover added 210 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

19:08/20/2014 Noticeable slightmood elevation D25mg+0:25

Temp cooling down TG constant rain

Hover added 17 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

D25mg+32 onset of typical effects: mood lift, motor acc attention increasing reading yday obz to try to determine at which phase user;s mind became incapcacitated to disguish fact from hallucinating Intersetingly this occurred while creation process was still in full swing. Selective attention to reality? Memory failure? Most symptoms linked to sleep deprivation user can tell.

Sexual arousal appears to stabz at weak level no urge to see sophie's mess whatsoever even Sophie is one of the sexiest girls there. own sexuality must be boosted first. effects of 3-day binge very likely

Hover added 53 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Mood bored but no depression. toughts of redosing lemerge. would not if no temazepam available but there it. Substance begins to appear as addictive to its positivie efffects as d-Amphetamine but less than methylphenidate or EPH

Redosed 15MG 20:00

Mood elevation resumes
Sexual awreness expands
Sexual arousal grows. want to write a detailed sex scene white she loves that stuff and when aroused I am very creative at it... or at making love.
Chinese woman wants conversation on twoo think she's afer marriage... sorr not with me (but fantacise briefly about fucking her)
Breathing increases
no prepheral signgs yet. if they happpen stongly discomfort will use tam buzzkill for safety

Hover added 13 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Mood good
Sex drive very strong
would fuck Sophie or any appr gir for hours.
sexDRIVE IS BY FAR best in clean stim SF could be MTP comp?
No hint of chest discomfort yet now that's unusual at this dose.

Hover added 1173 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

New batch is not 3-4ctmp or old one wasn't cv probs worst, panic attck horrendous, dread imminent death, cnst too high stroke poss Later evidence and contact with supplier mitigates this remark an others pertaining to such an observation. But on the other hand independent anectodal of th intial finding does exist ofrom various sources. Motr exeperimenting required.Status for now 07/21/2014

Hover added 300 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

One of the effects of this chemical is clearly condusive to reseach. Never before have I come accross a drug whose one of the main side effect makes the extremely tedious task of carefully recording even the most minute detail with ultrafocused precision. My favorite aspect of this is that allows the pinpointing of the first sighs of both drg-induced and sleep-deprevition induce loss of conctact with reality begings to occur amd how the subject not onl initially fails to notice but embrasses aworld that exists only in his or her brian and upon revisiting the experiment in asober sate still thinks part of it at least ws real until his notes and documents disprove him. Fascinating, simply fascinating.

Use paragraphs, this is very hard to read

Last edited by Hover; 22-07-2014 at 02:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
dichloromethylphenidate, methylphenidate alternatives, methylphenidate analogues, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals