Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 24-02-2013, 16:16
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
5F-AKB-48 Experiences

Please add your experiences with 5F-AKB48 here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Dosage: 3mg
Route: smoked
Duration: 4 hours
When posting a experience, please describe:
  • body weight & gender
  • dose taken
  • route of administration
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken.
  • duration of main effects
  • main effects
  • side effects
  • after effects
  • rating of the experience
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential
  • any other valuable information
Info about this drug (other than experiences) should be discussed here: 5F-AKB48 Drug Info

Last edited by syntheticdave; 24-02-2013 at 17:34.
Old 10-03-2013, 13:42

Male from United Kingdom
jellyhashman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: 5F-AKB48 Experiences

Dosage: 5 to 10mg (65mg/1g)
Route: Smoked
Duration: 30-40 minutes

Male, weight 55kg, felt almost immediately after inhaling. First effect noted is a light head buzz and a slight increase in body temperature lasting around 10-15 minutes followed by a relaxing feeling starting from the behind the eyes tapering off into to a body stone.

Side effects: Headache if over indulged, dry mouth, increase in body temp.

Rating: Seems to be a bit on the weak side compared to some of the other synthetics but could possibly work very well when mixed.

Addictive qualities: I don't seem to have the urge to re-dose as much compared to the others out there.
Old 19-03-2013, 20:18

Male from Belgium
Korki is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Dosage: 0 to 7mg (Scale isn't very precise doesn't register below 7mg)
Duration: 25-35 minutes

Male, weight 90kg, sprinkled on top of damiana. Felt 30 seconds after inhaling.
Mellow head buzz which is then followed by a feeling of relaxation behind the eyes tapering off into a body stone.

Side effects: Very slight short memory.

Rating: Compared to AM-2201 this is pretty weak but it comes close to the real thing to me.

Addictive qualities: I haven't used AM-2201 for 4 days, today was my first time using 5F-AKB-48. Haven't felt urge to redose.
Old 22-05-2013, 17:46

Male from United States
frogsaver is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Dose: Unknown... 4 small bowls
Duration: 30 mins

I bought a blend 1:28 ratio and smoked 4 relatively small bowls (probably 3 medium hits each) and felt relaxed, I zoned out looking at my bowl for a while ( I made it myself with pipes and the concept of screws had me fascinated) but it wasn't a veryy strong effect. I'm disappointed because this was my first RC experience and I was hoping to get stoned but I have a jwh-018 blend on its way so I have high hopes for that.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:39
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from England
Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.Isodimorphism is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Re: 5F-AKB-48 Experiences

I had an experience with this substance tonight. Unlike regular AKB48, it was not fun.

Subject: 26-year-old male weighing ~85kg

Dose: Estimated (eyeballed) at around 2mg. Some of you may be thinking that trying to eyeball a chemical that's active at such a low dose is a bloody stupid thing to do and is asking for trouble. You'd be very right.

ROA: Vaporisation

Duration: 60 minutes for the main effects, and another 60 for the after effects

A dose estimated at around 2mg was vaporised and held for about 10 seconds before exhaling. This had produced pleasant results with AKB48 and the same was expected for 5F-AKB48. Normal "stoned" effects were felt within a couple of minutes, but then something bad happened. They kept getting stronger. Too strong for my liking. Within 5 minutes, the feeling was rather overwhelming and I was rapidly becoming very anxious about the whole experience. For a brief period about 5-10 minutes in, I even felt dissociated. It reminded me of how I've felt coming home at the end of a night out, becoming lucid and realising that I've drunk far, far too much. At least it didn't make me vomit.

The actual physical side-effects were the same as those that others on the internet have noted with this drug: mainly tachycardia and dry mouth. But I was so paranoid that the feeling was magnified and I thought I was in big trouble. Instead of thinking of the tachycardia as the normal result of excessive cannabinoid consumption and something that I've had a few times before, I thought I was having a heart attack and was going to die. I worried most about what my family would think after hearing that I'd died of a drug overdose. I was very close to calling an ambulance. But at the same time, I also felt that I was being silly and getting worried over nothing; there was a kind of doublethink going on. After the first couple of minutes on this chemical, I felt very lucid and in one sense "knew" that what I was feeling was due to the drug-induced paranoia and wasn't going to cause lasting harm. And yet I still had the feeling or terror that I wasn't going to survive the night. At best, trying to breathe slowly and telling myself that I was going to be fine only prevented the paranoia from becoming worse. It didn't stop it.

The peak of paranoia lasted about 10 minutes, from 5 to 15 minutes after consumption, and very slowly went down over the following 45 minutes or so. Perhaps I felt better because I recognised that it wasn't getting worse. At about the 60 minute mark, the paranoia started to become very noticeably less severe and I felt that I was mostly out of the woods. The 60 minutes after that were spent calming down after the traumatic experience of the first hour.

When I felt that the effects were completely gone, I went shopping for some snacks then came home and flushed the contents of the baggie down the toilet. The bad experience was undoubtedly more due to my foolishness at not dosing properly than to the drug itself, but I still wanted to see the back of it. Thankfully, it's a very cheap drug, so little money was wasted.

------

Anyone thinking of buying this drug in its powder form should take care in measuring it. This really can not be emphasised enough. I "knew" this, but arrogantly eyeballed it anyway. If I could redo the night again, I would have measured out a larger quantity with a 1mg scale (which in reality is only accurate to about the nearest 5mg) and dissolved it in fat or alcohol, as I've done with AKB48, then consumed it orally.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice. Thanks for reminding us all that eyeballing is NEVER a good idea.
Old 16-10-2013, 16:16
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,315, Level: 5 Points: 1,315, Level: 5 Points: 1,315, Level: 5
Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4%

i just smoked bout 5mg on top off ash in my glass pipe, it tastes weird but slight'y pleasant,like licource and smokey barbecues.The smoke is harsh and slighty irrating to lungs makes me cough possibly suggesting it could cause lung damage?

my pet cat made a blend with 250mg to 7g leaf ratio,she said "just right potency at this level"

dam she is smart cat!

Last edited by dr ACE; 19-10-2013 at 00:28.
Old 19-10-2013, 00:11
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1

My experience equals, thats why i chose the mother AKB48 with the smooth sweet berry taste. Some do not like the taste, but many (me too) like it. Effects are almost the same with bit higher dosage.
Old 18-01-2014, 18:51
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Navier Stokes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I sampled this 2 weeks ago, vapourising 0.5 mg (measured) on foil. It seemed pretty weak at this level, so I went up to 1 mg.

The high seemed very unpredictable here, like I was alternating between a relaxed state and an anxious state every second or two, until it wore off.

I did not like it and I haven't used it since.
Old 22-01-2014, 17:06

27 y/o Male from United States
AFOAF Chemist should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

About 24 hours after consuming a total of 1.5g of 5fakb48 and 5fpb22 over the course of three days I was admitted to the emergancy room due to a siesure. After running a bloodgas screen on me my glucol levels were in the range as if I had drank anti freeze and my liver was failing.

Oddly enough the treatment for this was so have me injest5ml grain alchol. So after being forced to drink by er staff and 24 hours later all levels have returned to nornal
Old 23-01-2014, 17:35
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1

1,5g over 3 days??? Are you just crazy or plain stupid? I wonder, if your kidneys are still working...
Old 24-01-2014, 20:18
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

The reason why they gave you alcohol is because alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme has a higher affinity for ethanol as compared to the methanol and ethylene glycol (anti-freeze) and so there is competition and this prevents the enzyme from breaking down methanol to formaldehyde and then to formic acid which are toxic. So ethanol is given continuously to the victim so that no chance is given for the enzyme to breakdown methanol. The side effects of ethanol are milder than the ones from methanol (blindness, coma, death,...)
Old 28-01-2014, 00:37
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
F1st_Burger is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

tried my vendor 4 months after my original purchase which has led me to write an amazing review of the product, and this current batch just feels toxic. no longer is it paranoia free, or overdose prone. no longer does it feel mellow and benzo like calm. no longer does it send me to a light stone that soothes the soul and body pains, but rather vibrates its energy all around my body and headspace. Really disappointed in my vendor and as a result of this and my current 5f-SDB-006 bunk powder purchase, I'm done with cannabinoids. seems like the vendors are getting pinched and opt out for selling bunk product that they wont get in trouble for. but upon ingestion of their product you feel sick and poisoned. gone are the golden days of RCs. Sucks. God bless Marijuana reform. because this trend.. is over guys. it's been a fun ride.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent post i completely agree with you, these new noids are just toxic rubbish being churned out to make dollar for the greedy rcs cartels
Old 28-01-2014, 03:37

Male from United States
killa28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

• body weight & gender: Male 200 lbs
  • dose taken: 5-10 mg
  • route of administration:
    mixed with tobacco and powder form
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken: At home, very relaxed
  • duration of main effects: 45 minutes
  • main effects: Very potent as powder, extreme head high but manageable. When mixed with tabacco effects were much milder required 5x more bowls for same effects.
  • side effects: Head seemed to lock in one position
  • after effects: Nice plesant comedown, no lingering effects
  • rating of the experience: 3.5/5
  • addictive qualities / abuse potential: Depends on user
  • any other valuable information: Overdose will cause seasures!!
Old 25-06-2014, 18:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
firehouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

body weight & gender: Male 220 lbs
dose taken: 10 mg
route of administration: powder/sub-lingual
Setting:At home, very relaxed
duration of main effects: 20 min
main effects: mild come up within about 3 minutes of placing under tongue
side effects: none
after effects: sort of disappeared but I got busy at work
rating of the experience: 2/5
addictive qualities / abuse potential: Depends on user
any other valuable information:

I have a relatively high tolerance, used blends for years, but not at extreme levels, maybe 10-15 grams of herb a week. Switched to liquid drops for e-cig more recently to avoid any more lung damage and the drops are effective when vaporized, but way too expensive.

So for the first time, I ordered 500mg of 5f-akb48 and 2 grams of STS135 (which I have not tried yet) with the thought of making my own eliquid. One problem with the e-cig liquid that I was experiencing was that it seems very thin yet gums up my clearomizers. Have been reading about sub-lingual ROA, and thought maybe it would be better to make/use drops sublingually as it is still a stealth method, but I'm not fighting hardware all the time.

Plan to smoke a little of each of the chems - I have a mg scale that is pretty good at around 3mg as long as you use the calibration wt along with it.

Not sure of the mg/ml formula I'm going to use for the drops, but going to try to dissolve it directly into the PG/VG mix I have because I suspect that the stuff I'm buying is probably ethanol dissolved and then added to the PG.

In summation - this chem sub-lingually administered didn't really get me there. I will post an additional experience for this chemical with different ROA's as I try them.
Old 10-07-2014, 19:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
firehouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

An update: Without risking getting too much into specific formula or recipe, and focusing on the ROA for the 5f-AKB48, I was able to vape it in e-liquid with some success. It dissolves fairly well in a PG/VG mix - you could see some of the particles undissolved in both the bottle I used to make and store it in, as well as the clearomizer. I did a couple of sub-boiling heat cycles and shook the crap of it to mix it, and continued to shake well before each refill into the cart, and before each use.

Having said that, it appears not to have mixed evenly because the last 3 or 4 mL's or so feel like it's all VG and no RC's.

Still have not tried the STS 135 yet, but the 5f-akb48 stone to me is kind of low key and mellow, at least at whatever doses I am vaping it. Going to try to kick up the strength of my mix use more PG than VG in my e-liquid.

The "liquid incense" drops that I have been getting online, from a vendor that has a choice of about 6 different "name brands" like Diablo, and Bizarro, that I'm sure have nothing to do with the product - the liquid is much thinner and I think it must have some more alcohol in it. I'm guessing they are using alcohol as the solvent, but not Everclear. I'm thinking Bacardi 151, because it really gums up the atomizers, costing me extra $$$.

I did find out on a recent trip, that you can use the liquid incense sublingually to quite good effect. I stayed nice and buzzed on a two legged/cross-country flight that way. I do have to admit, that was sweet. Got no hassle about any of my vaping gear/liquids at TSA on either end.

Share this on:

Tags
5f-akb48, 5f-akb48 experiences, 5f-apinaca, akb-48f, cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids