Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 09-07-2006, 22:41
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Swing should review received reputation comments.
IV Vicoprofen

Swim has had a crazy rollercoaster summer so far... SWIM's hand got lacerated the fuck up and a tendon severed followed by surgery etc... Been on opiates everday for like 2 months for pain and cuz there's nuthin else to do without my right hand but get fucked up and have sex =( Really misses painting and drawing and playing video games plus drivin his stick shift 02 stang *sniff*. Can swim safely IV vicoprofen like he does with oxy's? Or would the ibuprofen be harmful? SWIM loves hydrocodone the most but tolerance is makin swims stomach bleed from the massive amounts of ibuprofen. SWIM shoulda never let that crazy gurl he was sprung on convince him to float that fucking river >|
Old 09-07-2006, 23:04
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
It appears to be safe.. in infants.

My brief research shows that ibuprofen can indeed be taken intraveinously, although the vast majority of medical articles concerning IV ibuprofen also concerned very young children. I would imagine that theraputic levels of IV ibuprofen would be a safe bet, but definatly do more research on the subject. I am giving you a link to PubMed, a government-run web database of medical journal articles dating back 30+ years to the present. Do a little research before you engage in IV Vicoprofen.

I have a question, though. Why take Vicoprofen the IV route? Given P.O. (orally), Vicoprofen is effective and the synergestic effects of the hydrocodone and NSAID known as ibuprofen are maximized when given orally. I would consider taking a higer dose of Vicoprofen if analgesia isn't sufficient, or switching to a single-entity opiate product, such as a low dose of OxyCotin (20 milligrams oxycodone hydrochloride). Let me know how it goes.

Link to PubMed Database: http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi
Old 11-07-2006, 18:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SWIM would def. not go the route of IV with Vicoprofen. It can be/will be very painful because of the ibuprofen and all the fillers in the pill that rush through SWIY's poor veins. Wouldn't be surprised if SWIY vomits from it as well because of introducing foreign matter into their blood stream.

Anyway, if taken orally, the ibuprofen will have minimal effects on the liver and instead be much worse for SWIY's stomach if much is taken over a short period of time for a long period of time. If SWIY wants to IV, stick to Oxy, H, Dilaudid, and Fentanyl (If SWIY wants to die). Hydrocodone is not worth IVing. Chances are SWIY will not even get a better rush than if they were to swallow / chew them up. And if they do, it probably won't be worth the labor.

Now, if SWIY wants to try a different way, they should try doing a CWE (Cold Water Extraction) then either drinking the liquid as a shot of liquor or plugging it with a needle-less syringe which will bring much more euphoria. Although quite a few people are against plugging since it has to do with inserting a foreign object into their anal cavity.

To make a long story short, if SWIY wants to IV, they should get a better drug (More potent), otherwise they should just stick to chewing the pills up or the CWE method. But they should also be careful and keep track of how much ibuprofen they intake, too much can be fatal.

Pz.

Share this on:

Tags
extraction, ibuprofen, injecting, iv vicoprofen, shoot up, shooting up, vicoprofen