Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-02-2013, 02:50
Intravenous Intravenous is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 06-04-2011
26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Posts: 80
Intravenous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

my aunt got a script for 224 30mg oxycodone. she is just thinking of all the things i can do with that many pills.....should she eat it like a bowl of cereal?

no but really, what SHOULD she do with all of these pills? she will probably try plugging at least once, but she doesn't know what else to do??? is there any other ROA that will get you really high that she is probably not aware of (without wasting pills of course)? she will probably look up combinations/ratios that she has never tried.

anyway, what would YOU do with 224 pills? try a new ROA? a new combination? (remember the rules guys......)

Intravenous added 25 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

damn....i messed up my post and cant edit it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
vandalizing posts is not acceptable and you were previously warned not to do this.
Editing Your Post Doesnt Change What Was Already Read - This Is Not A Game

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-02-2013 at 12:58. Reason: post restored
  #2  
Old 21-02-2013, 02:53
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,139
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

Lock them up and try not to make a mess of myself.

Seriously man, you need to think long and hard before diving into a pile of pills like that, that is a LOT of opiates, enough to turn a newbie into a hardcore addict in a short period of time.

I take it you aren't actually in pain?

Sure it seems like a great time now, but you're not going to be able to keep track of what you've gone through, it's not going to be long till you're eating those things like candy if you don't implement some serious discipline.

Also, consuming this drug has been covered ad nauseum in this forum read through a few threads and I'm sure you'll find novel suggestions.

But spend some time in the addiction and recovery forums to take in the enormity of this situation.


best of luck, I know I couldn't handle a pile of heavy opiates like that.


also, what does this have to do with the rules?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good Advice To Follow - As Always
  #3  
Old 21-02-2013, 03:14
hookedonhelping hookedonhelping is offline
Reactive Member
 
Join Date: 11-12-2010
Male from Earth
Posts: 984
Blog Entries: 5
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8 Points: 3,371, Level: 8
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

If you consume these within the next few months, by the time you are down to your last 10 you can bet your bottom dollar that you will be chasing a high that you no longer get from a single pill and you will be in need of more to combat the physical addiction that comes along with using/abusing opiates.

Potter pointed you in the right direction. You should get very familiar with that section of the forum. Judging by the tone of your post you are going to spending a good deal of time there at some point down the road. I could be wrong but only you will decide that.
  #4  
Old 21-02-2013, 03:18
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,404
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

I'm not 100% sure on what exactly you're asking when you say, "is there any other ROA that will get you really high that i am probably not aware of?" Only because the answer is that any and all of them will get you really high if you take the right amount... some will simply get you higher quicker than others.

At least compared to other opiates, it's pretty difficult to waste oxycodone almost any way you take it. Sublingual administration is the only ROA I can think of that is a complete and total waste as it only has something like a 20% BA. Insufflation of oxycodone is also a waste compared to eating or plugging, but even still, the intranasal BA of oxycodone is still a good deal better than that of many other opiates at around 50-60%.

But I will echo what Potter said about thinking long and hard about what you could be getting into. That is a shit ton of oxycodone-- over 6.5 grams. Seriously. That. Is. A. Shit. Ton. And Potter is totally right that it's enough to turn someone from completely opiate naive into an addict in so much less time than one might think.

Anyway, you probably know this, especially since I see in your profile that it seems like you're an H user... however, I wouldn't be a very good member if I didn't say it anyway. Potter covered this well, though, so I'll leave it at that.

Just to answer your question about what I would do personally with those pills: Honestly, I'd eat most of them over any other ROA. It works well because oxy's oral BA is so high (in the neighborhood of 85%) and you can do it quite inconspicuously anywhere. I would definitely plug some, too, but not too much... plugging (or snorting, or injecting) too often is exactly what will make oral use not work. Seeing how oxycodone is one of a fairly small group of opioids that works so well by mouth, I personally wouldn't want to ruin that piece of it. Some plugging is really nice, though. I also personally find I need less when I plug than I do by mouth, so that's a good way to conserve some.

Anyway, hope that helps. Please be careful, though. Having that much oxycodone can be both a good thing and a very, very bad one... just depends on how you handle it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
The last two lines of this post pretty much sum up the use of the medication's safe potential, as well as its abuse.
  #5  
Old 21-02-2013, 03:25
JustKeepSwimmin JustKeepSwimmin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 22-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 369
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

I would take them exactly as prescribed. But that's just me...

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent point
  #6  
Old 21-02-2013, 03:45
carter 1203 carter 1203 is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 17-11-2012
48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
Posts: 632
carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.carter 1203 must live here.
Points: 1,146, Level: 5 Points: 1,146, Level: 5 Points: 1,146, Level: 5
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

I don't know why you're asking "what SHOULD I do with all these pills?" You saw a doctor and got a prescription that tells you how and when to use them. If you're looking for advice on how to abuse them to get higher then you're in the wrong place. The fact that this doctor gave you so many seems to surprise even you, the "patient" though you may have a valid reason for such a large dose. But 224 is a strange number. That's allowing you 7 per day. Keep that in mind and don't go nuts with oxys because tolerance grows very quickly with these.
  #7  
Old 21-02-2013, 04:09
Intravenous Intravenous is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 06-04-2011
26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Posts: 80
Intravenous should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

guys....my aunt has a very high tolerance and is certainly not a newbie to opiates.
She knows the effects of taking opiates and what they do, but i was just trying to have a little fun with a thread.
She is also in ALOT of pain, otherwise her doctor wouldnt have prescribed her so many.
I mentioned the rules because i knew people would bring up how they would sell them which is against it.
anyway, thanks for your concerns but nevermind.

MODS please delete this thread.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Don't be so flippant of people looking out for your well being. You're making the thread sound like some sick joke now, and that's just unacceptable.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-02-2013 at 12:59. Reason: post restored
  #8  
Old 21-02-2013, 04:52
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,404
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

In the future, if you want a thread or post deleted, leaving "MODS please delete this thread" in a post is unlikely to do jack. There is a report button that is there for exactly this reason (among others). Use the little red button with the exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of any post. If you want a single post deleted, then use the report button attached to that specific post. For a whole thread of yours that you want deleted, it's best to report your very first post. I have already done this for you.

As a fair word of warning, however, just because you want the thread deleted doesn't mean it will be. You chose to put this out on a public forum, and nothing in the thread violates any rules, thus potentially requiring deletion. There's still a chance a mod will respect your wishes, but just know that they aren't obligated once you hit "submit."

Incidentally, not that I think you would, but I hope you don't take that to mean that you should put something in here to possibly warrant its deletion. If you do, it will only bring trouble upon yourself. So, hopefully the thread will be removed if that's what you want, but be prepared that it may stay. You can always unsubscribe if you're not interested in replies. But next time maybe you should think harder about what you're posting, why you're posting it, how others might respond, and whether or not you want to hear it.
  #9  
Old 21-02-2013, 08:58
preecey111 preecey111 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 11-02-2013
21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 6
preecey111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

from my exp of takeing oxy OC.... dont i started on 20mg once a day would keep me high for most of it then weeks build up going to 40 then 60 etc finally months later im at 180mg every 4-6 hours my tolerance has become a Joke.......... and the come down with drawel you don't want to go there well not on 180mg 4 times a day at Least.......... i would just take it easy take 1 or 2 every other 2-3 days that will keep your tolerance basicly at the same level and you wont get bad with drawel so basicly DON'T Go Crazy On Them Good Luck!..........

Post Quality Evaluations:
demonstration of increasing tolerance and addiction
  #10  
Old 22-02-2013, 06:05
Moving Pictures Moving Pictures is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 04-02-2010
25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Posts: 2,908
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

If I had 224 oxycodone pills I wouldn't be stupid enough to go on the internet and brag about it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
The best kind of one liner: not useless. This is a really valid point and needs no explanation. For all of those with half a brain, though, it might have been nice if you had included one or two more sentences just to solidify your point.
Good point, the OP is almost asking someone to buy them isn't he?
encourages op to avoid disclosure of possession large amounts of controlled
  #11  
Old 22-02-2013, 07:00
JustKeepSwimmin JustKeepSwimmin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 22-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 369
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petri6 View Post
It seems very weird that the sublingual bioavailability would be so low, would you happen to know the reason behind this?
I believe he is confusing the bioavailability of taking it sublingually for smoking it. From my experiences, sublingually, it has worked pretty much as well as insuffilation, only nasty tasting. Although I have read in many places that smoking oxycodone has a bioavailabilty of only 20%. Why the lungs don't absorb as much, I couldn't tell you. I could be completely wrong though.
  #12  
Old 22-02-2013, 16:54
JustKeepSwimmin JustKeepSwimmin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 22-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 369
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatialReason View Post
Another thing, I can promise you that there are some unwarranted types of negatives that may or may not be given in the future. In the forum you can access your Account by going up to account and hitting "Control Panel." Scroll to find the reputation received, click the exclamation, and give a firm and distinguished reason why this person has incorrectly given reputation or violated the rules. Conflict of opinion and misinterpreting the thread intention is indeed a reason to call on the mods for review.

And JustKeepSwimmin, that is something you need to remember, always give a good reason to your words. Nobody will debate on somebody looking out for a person's best health and legal interest. You were on the right track, just follow through with it next time.
Yes, I've been here long enough to know that and I have done that to no avail. And I feel that "I would take them exactly as prescribed" is pretty self explanitory and gets straight to the point of the op's bottom-line question. I've never had to elaborate to someone about why they should take thier pain meds exactly as prescribed by their doctor.

But as you imply, the world isn't perfect. Hopefully SOMEONE in here knows that my intent was truly genuine and not "judgmental". That is all that is bugging me. Doctors DO prescribe 224 at a time on occasions. They prescribed me more than that at once (in multiple prescriptions of coarse) when I broke my coccyx bone. My pain managment doc prescribed me 224 oxycodone 30mgs and 120 15mg oxycodone. I just don't want people to see the dark side of these itty bitty devil pills if it can be avoided.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent follow up to a bad experience in what could be the lead in to addiction.
  #13  
Old 22-02-2013, 17:49
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,404
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petri6 View Post
It seems very weird that the sublingual bioavailability would be so low, would you happen to know the reason behind this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustKeepSwimming
I believe he is confusing the bioavailability of taking it sublingually for smoking it.
No, I am not. Well, not based on what little information I found anyway. I had a very long conversation with someone about taking hydrocodone sublingually and I couldn't find any information on that so we were kind of going with what info we could find about similar opiates.

It was only one study, so by no means am I saying this is definitely correct, but it seems the reason it was so low had to do with the pH of one's mouth. I am not a chemist and I can't explain it any better than that (sorry), but I do know the people running the study managed to raise the sublingual bioavailability of oxycodone quite a bit by fooling around with the pH of liquid oxycodone. So I'm sorry that I don't have a better grasp on it, but that seems to be the ballpark idea...
  #14  
Old 22-02-2013, 18:44
JustKeepSwimmin JustKeepSwimmin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 22-09-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 369
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baZING View Post
No, I am not. Well, not based on what little information I found anyway. I had a very long conversation with someone about taking hydrocodone sublingually and I couldn't find any information on that so we were kind of going with what info we could find about similar opiates.

It was only one study, so by no means am I saying this is definitely correct, but it seems the reason it was so low had to do with the pH of one's mouth. I am not a chemist and I can't explain it any better than that (sorry), but I do know the people running the study managed to raise the sublingual bioavailability of oxycodone quite a bit by fooling around with the pH of liquid oxycodone. So I'm sorry that I don't have a better grasp on it, but that seems to be the ballpark idea...
I can believe what you're saying. Oxy is much more soluable in acid than in water (from what I've read), hense why the oral bioavailability is much higher than insuffilation and the tinkering of pH levels that you mentioned. So that all makes sense to me.
  #15  
Old 23-02-2013, 18:31
N0rthrnCa707 N0rthrnCa707 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 03-10-2012
27 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 237
N0rthrnCa707 is captain of the psychonauts.N0rthrnCa707 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

I know this thread has veered a tad. But just to add to the couple above,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2458208/
Touches on what baZing was saying

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very reasonable post. Pointing out facts.
  #16  
Old 23-02-2013, 20:41
baZING baZING is offline
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: 15-11-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 1,404
Blog Entries: 8
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

N0rthrn, thanks for including that-- I'm 99% sure that's exactly the study I was talking about but I was unable to find it. So, thank you again and it's much appreciated.

You are, of course, right that the thread has veered pretty far off-topic... the fact that the OP vandalized his posts and thus did not seem to care what happened to the thread probably did not help. In light of that, and the fact that he said "MODS please delete this thread," I have at the very least reported it for closure seeing as I don't really think there's much more that can be said that is relevant to this matter. Chances are that anything else that someone may want to say is probably better off in a new thread.

Post Quality Evaluations:
wise call for an end to this counterproductive discussion
  #17  
Old 23-02-2013, 21:49
Smeg Smeg is offline
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator
 
Join Date: 26-10-2009
52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 1,306
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%
Re: what would you do with 224 30mg oxycodone pills?

My own personal feeling is that this thread has gone as far as it can safely travel here.

So I'm going to close further discussion.

Enough is enough.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. A much needed and appreciate closure of a most infuriating thread.
sound call on a worrying and dangerous question
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone, pharmaceutical opioids, prescription drug abuse, prescription drug addiction, routes of administration, roxicodone

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Injecting - 30MG Oxycodone injection instructions OC Head Oxycodone 18 09-04-2014 15:26
Oxycodone Nnizzle Drug Articles 8 16-03-2014 19:39
Drug info - Oxycodone FAQ Nnizzle Oxycodone 3 12-05-2013 01:03
USA - Mashpee oxycodone bust snares 1,100 pills and $115,000 buseman Justice & Law (News) 0 08-08-2010 05:46

» New Threads
May someone can help me find out...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
10 Replies, 149 Views
Cocaine and Alcohol...
Last post by EmergencyGrant24
134 Replies, 86,357 Views
Tips for successfully overcoming...
Last post by natey7
1 Replies, 139 Views
A quick question about tapering...
Last post by Roaddoggy
70 Replies, 2,338 Views
Loperamide addiction and taper -...
Last post by Roaddoggy
36 Replies, 1,517 Views
Loperamide getting the better of...
Last post by Roaddoggy
396 Replies, 15,394 Views
how much weight have you lost...
Last post by Dirt City
18 Replies, 1,606 Views
Bupre(pointless to abuse...
Last post by Jiggles
9 Replies, 489 Views
Meth halucination
Last post by Canyouseeittoo
0 Replies, 28 Views
Ritalin overdose?
Last post by soniconmushrooms
14 Replies, 45,787 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved