Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > About Drugs-Forum.com > Announcements
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-02-2013, 22:47
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41
Activity: 45.9% Activity: 45.9% Activity: 45.9%
Members promoted to Palladium (February 2013)

After review of the following accounts, I am happy congratulate these members with their deserved upgrade to Palladium membership:

To qualify for an update to Palladium membership, members must meet following requirements:
  • Membership duration of at least 60 days
  • High reputation & Contribution Spectrum
  • Making use of the reputation system (giving out at least 50 ratings with both positive and negative points. Members should recently have given ratings)
  • No recent warnings or infractions
Palladium membership is fairly close from Gold membership. The qualifications are almost the same. The only difference is 150 quality posts for gold membership. We review the posts of palladium members to see if they meet Gold standards.

Last edited by Alfa; 22-02-2013 at 14:55.
Old 19-02-2013, 23:03
Palladium Member

40 y/o Female from England
source must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medlinesource must mainline Medline
Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10 Points: 5,099, Level: 10
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Members promoted to Palladium (February 2013)

Wow another mighty fine list of members!

Congrats to you all for making it to Palladium well deserved, one and all
Old 19-02-2013, 23:06
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Congrats everyone.
Old 19-02-2013, 23:15
Silver Member

Female from Earth
Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.Hey :-) really knows their shit.
Points: 1,844, Level: 6 Points: 1,844, Level: 6 Points: 1,844, Level: 6
Activity: 33.5% Activity: 33.5% Activity: 33.5%

A very well done to all on the list !
Old 19-02-2013, 23:16
captaintripps Gold member captaintripps is nu online
Gold Member

57 y/o Male from USA - Washington
captaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medlinecaptaintripps must mainline Medline
Points: 3,261, Level: 8 Points: 3,261, Level: 8 Points: 3,261, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I feel very honored to be on this list. I know almost every name on it and I actually thought some of these folks were already at Palladium. I guess that is because many contributing members use user titles instead of their membership level. Very cool, to have my name next to these others.

Thanks Alfa and Staff.

Also, congrats to others who made this list.
Old 19-02-2013, 23:21
About DF,Various & German
Co-Moderator

Male from Earth
Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.
Points: 2,191, Level: 7 Points: 2,191, Level: 7 Points: 2,191, Level: 7
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

As with the Titanium list, very nice group of members indeed -- congratulations to everyone who made it.
Old 19-02-2013, 23:29
Cocaine / MDMA / Wiki
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,577, Level: 11 Points: 6,577, Level: 11 Points: 6,577, Level: 11
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%

Congratulations to all these wonderful members. Well deserved promotions. Keep up the good work.

Be well...
Old 19-02-2013, 23:29
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8 Points: 3,247, Level: 8
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
Palladium membership[/URL] is fairly close from Gold membership. The qualifications are almost the same. The only difference is 150 quality posts for gold membership.
What are the criteria to determine if a post is of quality or not? Does it go off rep?
Old 19-02-2013, 23:46
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Rep is certainly taken into account but Gold/Platinum reviews actually require manual review of all posts and other contributions around the forum that members have made. A gold/platinum review has been in progress for some time now and should soon be completed, but because they are time consuming to do it wasn't possible to announce them at the same time as these promotions. That review cycle relates to members that were palladium before this round of promotions.

Well done to all. Not a single surprise name on that list for me. Each and every one of those names has made great contributions around the forum.
Old 20-02-2013, 00:22
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

What a great list, with the exception of that first dope...

But really, thank you so much. I won't pretend that I don't work hard on here whenever I can, but I still didn't really expect a promotion. I am absolutely over the moon.

I am also very pleased to see so many other names I know (some quite well), and have to say that I think it's a particularly excellent list. (Well, again, besides that first asshole.)

I will try to get around to VMing/PMing everyone over the next few days, but allow me to give one great big sweeping congratulations here for the time being.
Old 20-02-2013, 00:38
Titanium Member

Female from Earth
Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.Thirst4knowledge really knows their shit.
Points: 2,753, Level: 7 Points: 2,753, Level: 7 Points: 2,753, Level: 7
Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0%

Congratulations and well done to all
Old 20-02-2013, 01:10
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Woah! This is awesome! Congratulations to all y'all. There's some mighty fine names on that list.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:14
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

First off, I would like to say how much of an honor it is to get this promotion. This means a lot to me, it means that when I try, I help others. Some people say they do not care about reputation points or being repped, but when it comes down to it, I see every good rep point as a time when I was able to help someone. I have gained so much knowledge from being a member here, however I know that what I have learned is a grain of sand in a sea of information. I can only stop gaining knowledge as soon as I think I know everything which of course would be impossible.

Thank you to everyone who helped me, thank you to everyone who along the way took time out of their life to teach me and or correct me.

Something just as important as my promotion is the congratulations to other members here who have been promoted as well. The members who dedicate time and patience, love and care are people who I again consider it an honor to be members on this site with.

Thank you, this is awesome.
Old 20-02-2013, 05:35
Palladium Member

29 y/o Male from Ireland
John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,433, Level: 5 Points: 1,433, Level: 5 Points: 1,433, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow, holy moly what an unexpected honour! Thanks very much and even more than that I'd like to extend my sincerest gratitude to every contributor here. Being here in South America for so long this website has been the holy bible for many a traveller due to my directions and explanations about what this place and the intelligence, honesty and integrity of the community here is one of a kind and the people to thank are you, the contributors, that make it the resourceful, beneficial and honest reference that it is. I can honestly say that every contributor here has possibly saved lives in the time I've been here and without every single one of you this place would not be what it is.

My sincerest gratitude and as a sign of my appreciation I will reward the community with the wishes that the braniac (read maniac) Alfa has on the to do list and hopefully together we can make this an even more resourceful reference.

Once again, I cannot overestimate the guidance, help and direction this community has given to an immeasurable amount of lost souls who travel this continent unaware of the consequences of their actions. Believe me, the gratitude from both myself and the countless lost and uninformed souls I've encountered here makes this community one of the greatest

Over and out,

JD
Old 20-02-2013, 11:47
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.Anna Thema really knows their shit.
Points: 1,969, Level: 6 Points: 1,969, Level: 6 Points: 1,969, Level: 6
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

thats an awesome list with some of my favourite people...

congratulations to you all, x anna
Old 20-02-2013, 14:29
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13 Points: 7,906, Level: 13
Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0% Activity: 34.0%

Thank you very much for the appreciation of my dedication to this awesome place to the staff,

- and my Congratulation to all those also on this list, you all are outstanding members of this great helpful and important site and I'm very proud to join you on this list and that I may view some of you as my personal friends.

We are on the way to get to the place that our mission statement aims on, everyone of you is part of this unheard of success of a community of dedicated members who are willing to tell people the truth about things they are unsure of because the powers that be rather keep people uninformed and fearful than confronting public with objectivity.
Everyone keep on keeping on.

BBW
Old 21-02-2013, 17:33
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8 Points: 3,395, Level: 8
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

Happy to see everyone movin' on up! Congratulations to you all!

Now if only this could happen in the job side of things... Sometimes I wonder why...
*continues using DF on his work computer*
Old 21-02-2013, 17:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

What are the advantages of being upgraded as a member?

I'd have carpal tunnel before I became a gold member... I'm pretty sure.

Is it the chemistry/sources access?

I've had an infraction forever it seems lol. I certainly don't want to spy on anyone while they post and chatting isn't much to me either.

Is it cool just to want to help people for the love? lol.. dangle a carrot for the others I just don't get the motivation.
Old 21-02-2013, 17:55
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from England
westie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way up
Points: 565, Level: 3 Points: 565, Level: 3 Points: 565, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Congrats to you all! Special shout outs go to Dyingtomorrow, RubyQ & TheBigBadWolf.
Old 21-02-2013, 19:54
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyzh View Post
What are the advantages of being upgraded as a member?
You will find a very helpful chart that clearly lays out the different privileges of all of the member groups right HERE.

As you will see, some groups come with very few extra features than the one before it (especially Titanium versus Silver), but Palladium membership includes the ability to use the in-house blog and start social groups, and the big feature of Gold membership is access to the Sources Forum. Most of these features, with the exception of the Sources Forum, can be unlocked by donating.

It is also very much about the gesture, recognition, and knowing that you have likely helped others along the way. I have also always felt that membership promotions can be somewhat incidental as the requirements for each group are fairly easily reached in the course of normal tenure on DF. For example, the minimum requirements for Titanium membership are not too difficult to achieve if one pays attention to the rules and works hard. Palladium adds the rating requirement, but this is (IMO) also not super difficult to reach in the time between promotions. Because of how the promotions are spaced out, I would think most members are here for at least a year before reaching Palladium, and anyone who has been active for that long is very capable of rating the minimum 50 posts for Palladium promotion. Looking at the requirements for each member group is also a good way to track one's own progress when asking, "where should I be in my growth as a member after being here for X amount of time?" even if you're not actively seeking promotion.

So, I hope that helps answer your question. If you are interested in access to the chemistry forum, I believe all donating members can post there.
Old 22-02-2013, 14:56
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41
Activity: 45.9% Activity: 45.9% Activity: 45.9%

Last, but certainly not least:
Please congratulate Calliope with her much deserved promotion to Palladium.
Old 22-02-2013, 15:22
Palladium Member

63 y/o Male from United States
scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.
Points: 1,288, Level: 5 Points: 1,288, Level: 5 Points: 1,288, Level: 5
Activity: 9.0% Activity: 9.0% Activity: 9.0%

Considering the the excellent work done by so many on DF, this promotion is both humbling and also adds a level of responsibility to prove it is earned.

Thank You.

Congratulations to all new Palladium Members.
Old 22-02-2013, 17:54
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.Boltzmann really adds to the discussion.
Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4 Points: 989, Level: 4
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Congratulations! Stellar work, all of you.
Old 22-02-2013, 19:46
About DF,Various & German
Co-Moderator

Male from Earth
Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.Mersann really knows their shit.
Points: 2,191, Level: 7 Points: 2,191, Level: 7 Points: 2,191, Level: 7
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

I have deleted the off-topic discussion. Willyzh (who wrote two of the deleted posts), if you want to be promoted, you'll have to fulfill certain requirements (Have a look at them by clicking this link), and the first step would be Titanium promotion anyway.
Old 22-02-2013, 19:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Understood. I actually have no interest in promotion but thanks for the lead to more information. If I wanted to be promoted I would just pay $3.50 but I don't believe in money.

I'll probably end up banned the way things are going.

Share this on: