Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydromorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-02-2013, 21:46

27 y/o Female from United States
Loubrown should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Help to slam Dilaudid please

Someone I know has been on suboxone for over 5 years, when suddenly he was hospitalized for severe pain, then released with a bottle of generic 2mg dilaudid's(HYDROMORPHONE HCL 2mg). The same person also has a few new 1.0cc rigs. The pills are round, orange in color, and have a "P" on one side, and a "2" the other.
Is it possible to slam these and if so please tell me in great detail how to do so. Cook vs. no cook? Cotton needed? Etc.???
Great Thanks!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Welcome to D-F, but could you please post in the right sub-forum. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it before long.
Old 17-02-2013, 22:41
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - District of Columbia
outside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way up
Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Help to slam Dilaudid please

Don't cook, use cold water. Use cotton. No cig filters imo. They are said to be among the safest pills to bang. But its all in the preparation. Use sterile equipment. Don't miss ever with anything. I know it impossible to never miss but try to never miss anyway. There should be no pain involved while banging. If there is pain they are missing. Try and wait as ling as possible to let the box wear off. U can shoot through the box but its better to wait to feel full effects. Around 72 hours. U won't get sick if they decide to bang early but will have to use a lot more than normal. They will get sick if d's are in their system then decides to go back on box. Make sense? Let me know if there are more questions. I have banged many different things and have learned a lot along the way. I'm a big believer in h arm reduction. tell them to take their time and do some research if never injected before.
Old 17-02-2013, 23:52
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

It's largely very inadvisable to intravenously inject any kind of pill. You see, they're meant for oral administration. There are very good reasons not to IV them, Loubrown. No matter how much you filter, clean and whatever to prepare for safety, there is no guarantee of an (eventually) harmless outcome.

A much safer alternative is to "plug" the medication. This means preparing the pills for anal consumption. It's the next rung down on the ladder of harm reduction. At the topper-most is injecting them. This goes for any pill, by the way. The next one down the said ladder is snorting, then there's what they were originally intended for: by mouth.
I truly and sincerely mean not to be proverbially "wagging my finger at you" in derision of choices made as I try my very best to not be judgmental either on this forum, nor in my own life. It's just that not long after you asked about this you went offline from here.
I'm sure you'll log on again, and tell us how you are before long.

So here's a couple of threads to get you started from not too long ago. Have a search around yourself, and see what else you can find.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...=hydromorphone

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...=hydromorphone

All the very best to there, and reply in your own time.

sound advice , very well put.

Last edited by Smeg; 02-03-2013 at 22:58. Reason: Spelling.
Old 02-03-2013, 00:35

27 y/o Female from United States
Loubrown should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Thanks, he has tried a few times and think missed the vein the first couple of times. As it did hurt, and no rush. Then just got it right. Unfortunately though didn't use nearly enough. He now has yellow 4 mg generic D's & was told they may not be water soluble? Can you enlighten him. As well as maybe tell him where he can view a good video to learn how to safely prepare and inject them?
Sincerely!

Please don't ask here for advice about how to IV pills.
Old 06-03-2013, 19:56
Silver Member

Male from Canada
TurboGolf is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

the yellow ones are actually the best kind according to websters dictionary.. no not really that source but from a source .. they are the smallest and contain little to no filler, definitely a fan favorite.. just be careful if you do decide to do anything crazy with it ,
Old 06-03-2013, 20:38
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Illinois
oxyblue30 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loubrown View Post
Someone I know has been on suboxone for over 5 years, when suddenly he was hospitalized for severe pain, then released with a bottle of generic 2mg dilaudid's(HYDROMORPHONE HCL 2mg). The same person also has a few new 1.0cc rigs. The pills are round, orange in color, and have a "P" on one side, and a "2" the other.
Is it possible to slam these and if so please tell me in great detail how to do so. Cook vs. no cook? Cotton needed? Etc.???
Great Thanks!
Although brand-name Dilaudid pills (2mg pink ones, 4mg yellow ones, 8mg triangle shaped white ones) are rare in that they are soluble in cold water and greatly resemble the rush of diacetylmorphine (aka Heroin) when injected, DONT go down that road. It will ruin your life. Follow the advice of an earlier poster and plug instead. The results of that will be just fine.

Dilaudid has less abuse potential than, say, morphine or oxycodone when taken by mouth, but MUCH higher when injected. When plugged, it certainly rivals the former two, if not better (especially than the latter, when plugged).

Also, even the "Safest" pills to inject (which is an OXYMORON) have filers that us usually will end up in benign places, but if they hit the front brain---> major brain damage, especially cognitively. If it hits the midbrain, you're dead. I've known people who have injected pills 500x with no bad side effects and on the 501st time (not precisely 501, but you get my drift), they end up with a chunk of filler up their carotid and its a very sad ending.

Brand-name Dilaudid tablets, (even the "Safest") pills are not immune to this effect.

Have fun plugging

-OB30

Excellent safety advice here, plus the use of the term, "oxymoron" to display the self-cancelling phrase about pill injection safety. Well done said. You've raised the bar of quality in this thread.
Old 06-03-2013, 22:27
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolf View Post
the yellow ones are actually the best kind according to websters dictionary.. no not really that source but from a source .. they are the smallest and contain little to no filler, definitely a fan favorite.. just be careful if you do decide to do anything crazy with it ,
Your post initially may come across as somewhat tantalizing (to some) yet perhaps a little absurd. By this I mean that you jokingly mentioned a respected dictionary initially.

This thread isn't a joke.

Could you please revisit the thread in order to comprehensively inform us about your other "source" regarding this information?

We'll need some sort of credible citations too from academically respected studies that affirm the method that you've you've more than hinted at in your post. Not just a risky tek with no basis in actual proven safety.

Also what do you mean by doing "anything too crazy with it"?

You see, the thing is I don't really think you can provide the information that I've asked for. I'd be highly surprised if you could.
Old 06-03-2013, 22:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

it depends on the pill, if you dont have experience shooting pills you might have trouble with them gelling up. use a cotton, heat is probably a bad idea, heat will just dissolve more shit that's going to injected into your veins.

shooting pills is bad for your body but if you do some research on proper injecting techniques and taking an informed dose it can be as safe as possible. thats what this site it about.

if your on soboxone you wont get high from the pills, it blocks other opiates, you would have to detox from the soboxone.
Old 07-03-2013, 18:58
Silver Member

Male from Canada
TurboGolf is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2 Points: 178, Level: 2
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
Your post initially may come across as somewhat tantalizing (to some) yet perhaps a little absurd. By this I mean that you jokingly mentioned a respected dictionary initially.

This thread isn't a joke.

Could you please revisit the thread in order to comprehensively inform us about your other "source" regarding this information?

We'll need some sort of credible citations too from academically respected studies that affirm the method that you've you've more than hinted at in your post. Not just a risky tek with no basis in actual proven safety.

Also what do you mean by doing "anything too crazy with it"?

You see, the thing is I don't really think you can provide the information that I've asked for. I'd be highly surprised if you could.
why are you so mad right now? The webster part was a joke as previously stated.. and i never said it was safe or 'proven safety'.. I was answering the yellow dillaudid question .. i did read the thread actually.. did you misinterpret my post? i apologize if you mistook something from it or if you think others will because that was not the intention. won't happen again

Last edited by TurboGolf; 07-03-2013 at 19:13.
Old 08-03-2013, 00:42
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolf View Post
why are you so mad right now? The webster part was a joke as previously stated.. and i never said it was safe or 'proven safety'.. I was answering the yellow dillaudid question .. i did read the thread actually.. did you misinterpret my post? i apologize if you mistook something from it or if you think others will because that was not the intention. won't happen again
I'll answer you,TurboGolf.

I certainly feel now (as then) not at all angry with you.

Yes, I may have been a bit terse with you about the Websters dictionary part, but it still feels to me that intravenously injecting hydromorphone (orally intended pills) through any kind of extraction TEK is no game.

I do have reservations about the safety of people doing this. It's the health risks that bother me most, you see. There's also a worry about users making rash decisions based on reading a post on this forum. (Not necessarily yours).

Someone who safely (and I mean with impunity) is intravenously injecting opioid pills would ideally require professional scientific guidance about how to do this with any degree of safety.

This is largely unaffordable from a financial, and logistic point of view, I reckon for most.

Anyway what I asked you was about the "source" of information regarding the yellow ones?

If you don't have an answer, then that's fine. At least we know that your suggestion may (or not) be safe.

If you do then please share it, and let us know also about your potential worries about the "crazy" part of IV hydromorphone pill use.

I'm not judging, but am thinking about risks.

In the job I'm in I've witnessed more than a few amputees (especially in the leg department) who have hugely regretted injecting pills.

One bloke mentioned that trying to bypass the inherent quality of medication (which was ideally designed for oral administration) rued the day that he was taught how to intravenously inject it by a friend.

"Thankfully, Smeg, I only lost my left arm, and not my mind or life." He told me.

Where I live is the UK, Turbo. Hydromorphone isn't largely available here, but a friend of his from across the pond (United States) brought his prescription opioid meds with him. That was some years ago.

I'm also not in any way asserting that using hydromorphone meant to be taken by mouth is the sole culprit for death or injury like this anywhere; just that tablets of any kind require correct consumption.

If folk need a bigger dose, then incrementally, and carefully increasing the oral dose could prove to be a more satisfying non-threatening experience.

Last edited by Smeg; 08-03-2013 at 11:47. Reason: Additional.

Share this on: