Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-02-2013, 22:59

20 y/o Male from United States
Mainlin3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Injecting opium

i have some opium and im used to heroin and i have never heard of anyone shooting opium before but i feel like you could as long as you filter the shot using cottin will this work or should i just stick to smoking the opium
Old 10-02-2013, 23:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Re: Injecting opium

Opium, a substance that contains about 10 percent morphine, can be smoked as well as injected. Like heroin or morphine, it can create feelings of warmth, relaxation and sedation. Continued smoking of opium can have devastating results. Users can quickly become extremely addicted to heroin.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/15...#ixzz2KXZXWX9K

I still would just smoke it.. You're just vaping so it would hit you almost as fast...

Opium also includes codeine and non-narcotic alkaloids...

Shooting codeine makes your legs burn...
I wouldn't shoot it but LMK if you do.

Post Quality Evaluations:
injecting non-refined products can easily turn deadly. Opium is not something we can tell people is safe to inject.
Old 11-02-2013, 00:54
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.
Points: 863, Level: 4 Points: 863, Level: 4 Points: 863, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Under no circumstances should raw opium be injected. Apart from injecting plant material, which can easily clog up your veins and generate fatal consequences, the injection of codeine, an alkaloid found in opium, can trigger fatal anaphylaxis and pulmonary edema, due to the large and rapid release of histamine.

If one wants to use opium, I would recommend either smoking it or making a tea. If one is willing to put the time and effort into it, he/she could also refine morphine from the opium. I will post a link to a guide below.

From Poppy To Morphine - Complete Guide

Be safe.

First rate use of forum resources here. Splendid safety advice from the outset of this brief, but well thought out post.
Quite correct, plant products can cause all sorts of terrible problems if not death
Old 11-02-2013, 03:42

thankyou i appreciate the response i did a bunch of research and i thought i could filter the plant material but i didnt think of the alkaloids and thankyou for the link but i dont have enough to be worth refining and random question i feel like i made this thread in the wrong place but i cant find a new thread button anywhere else and im not very tech savy if u guys could help me out id appreciate it
Old 11-02-2013, 03:48
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.Kid Cudi really adds to the discussion.

Don't bother replicating this thread in the "Opiates & Opioids" forum, as your question has already been answered. I will try to ask a moderator to move this thread to the correct forum.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:09

my question is where do i start a normal new thread if i have another drug related question
Old 11-02-2013, 06:26
Titanium Member

Male from United States

I will try my best to show you how to start a new thread below:

1. Click the "Forum" button, which is located at the header of the page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Choose which forum and/or sub-forum you would like to post in. When making a thread, try to post it in the most specific sub-forum possible. If the contents of the thread do not apply to any of the sub-forums available within the main forum, then just post it in the main forum. For example, if the thread is regarding 'favorite opiates/opioids', then it wouldn't apply to any sub-forum, so it would be posted in the main forum, "Opiates & Opioids". On the other hand, if the thread is regarding 'the effects of hydrocodone', then it would be posted in the "Hydrocodone" sub-forum, which is within the "Opiates & Opioids" forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Click the "New Thread" button, which is on the left hand corner above the thread header.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From there, you can fill out the available boxes with content and submit it to create a new thread.

I hope this brief guide was clear enough for you to understand and follow.

Welcome to Drugs-Forum!

Very helpful post. Well done.
Above and beyond the call of duty.
Old 11-02-2013, 17:59

thanks man yea that was fucking epicly perfect

Share this on: