Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-02-2013, 02:59

29 y/o Female from United States
Boobear55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Have u ever tried blowing meth on yourself or others in a sexual way

So when I smoke I really get off on blowing fat clouds on myself , it's super hot and if the smoke is cold it's awesome and makes my nipples hard AWsome right I think so , also it's really fun to blow smoke on a guys dick really slow and it really turns them on. And I hate giving head but when I blow smoke on dicks its much more sexy and I'm much more willing to give a blow job then. It's also fun to blow smoke really slow on someone's neck and ear like your kissing them but with smoke , such a turn on, we call the. Sexual cigars round here . I wanna know if anyone else likes this or does it.. Thanks
Old 10-02-2013, 03:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Re: Have u ever tried blowing meth on yourself or others in a sexual way

Yes I tried it and it was fun but mostly cuz meth makes me feel like that's all fun. You're welcome
Old 10-02-2013, 04:20

Very cool , It's fun. Sorry going off topic for a sec @willyzh I can only send 1 message an hour and can't figure out how to post on ur visitors page
Old 10-02-2013, 04:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

That's cool.. you can post on my visitor's page by clicking oon my name. Then post if u want
Old 10-02-2013, 04:49
Silver Member

Male from USA - Oregon
TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.TheMoleculeMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

Well then, this is definitely a step outside the usual post on DF...

In my imaginary friend's opinion, he can't say blowing a big white cloud on one of his partners is fun to him, but he can see the connection. He believes doing a line off their body far more physically gratifying, but to each his own. Glad you found your own way to get some enjoyment outta getting high
Old 10-02-2013, 07:25

Female from United States
uthebean is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I've been with a couple different guys while blowing massive amounts of smoke but became so high from smoking so much I couldn't hardly function while my whole body went numb and not being able to move as I laid there spread out on a couch so horny unable to move while they did about everything they could think of doing to me for hours with several smoke breaks in between and I loved every bit of it and wanting more until passing out.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:55
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
igotyou is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

so your whole body went numb from smoking Meth and you were unable to move as guys did whatever they wanted to you? But you would snap out of it to smoke more Meth throughout the night?. After smoking did you go back to not being able to move?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:00

Yea that's pretty crazy u went numb and passed out .. I've been spun before like really spun but never numb... U were probably pipe drunk ... When I'm pipe drunk I can't stop smiling and I'm happy and it's awesome
Old 10-02-2013, 08:24

Female from United States
uthebean is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I explained it badly and I passed out once and that was done and feeling numb while trying to move with control was very bad and laid there very relaxed feeling like I was wasted which I was because it was hard trying to keep up with them when they wanted me to hit it and had ahard time keeping it down . So hopeful that might explain it better but have an idea that it don't matter.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:28

Yea u were pipe drunk
Old 11-02-2013, 09:51
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
Akcrook6910 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Definitely gonna see if my meth girlfriend wants to try it lol Yes I have a sober girlfriend that I hangout with in between my binges every month, and yes she knows about my dope girl. Ok so she's not really a 'girlfriend' persay, but we always smoke dope together for almost my whole four day binge every month and have more sex than a horny chihuaha in a build a bear workshop. She went to the store to get another glass dick, should be back in about 20-30 will let you know what I think of this methrodisiac

Akcrook6910 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Ok scratch last reply she just called me so I asked her what she thought about it, apparently that is one of her biggest turn ons. Keep in mind I'm a very odd person and hang with equally odd people, she said "It reminds me of this really hot anime sex scene in a spa I watched one time, because the smoke looks like that in anime cartoons. Now that I think about it, it kinda does, well now that I know she likes it, guess I have no choice but to give it a shot lol, I'm about float a personal to pre game for this one lol I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited by Akcrook6910; 11-02-2013 at 09:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-02-2013, 23:48

47 y/o Male from United States
MDBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2

I find just the warmth of it is very erotic.
Old 12-02-2013, 00:56
Silver Member

So MD I would just like to say THANK YOU for a bad ass idea, we went and got a pipe with a pretty big bowl because we wanted to try the smoke thing, and we had 1.5 left, normally we are out at this point lol So we just say fuck it and load it all, and we start smoking and getting frisky, and then we tried blowing the smoke onto each other's body's in an erotic fashion and it was a huge turn on, we had the lights dimmed, but I felt like something was missing, so I flipped my favorite switch in my bedroom and my multi colored strobe light hits and the smoke and our bodies constantly changing colors intensified the high and the eroticism to the extreme. I would suggest for everyone to try this except for once simple problem. It's hard to see if the other person is moving alot when they are covered in smoke and a fast paced strobe light. Long story short there was some VERY hot pipe bowl to VERY cold ass action. I'm sitting on a bag of peas still lmao and I think I'm going to have what looks like a nipple (the whole top of the bowl got pressed into my left cheek) burn scar in my ass for the rest of my life lmao. I thank you DF because with out you MDBear couldn't made this thread, I couldn't have read it, then I might have never had a boob with a nipple seared into my flesh lmao. But more thread related yeah MD Bear it was a pretty kick ass idea. But if you do try to use a strobe light and do it, I don't recommend smoking 3G a peice in two days before hand, and I tell you now, always know where the hand with the pipe in it is lmao
Old 12-02-2013, 02:34

Advise for u put the pipe down or away before blowing to avoid burns! Lol I'm. Very happy u liked it !! I know I love it
Old 12-02-2013, 02:44
Nosferatus Nosferatus is nu online
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 247, Level: 2 Points: 247, Level: 2 Points: 247, Level: 2
Activity: 37.8% Activity: 37.8% Activity: 37.8%

Nothing in any way sexual ever seems like a bad idea on speed. I've blown out lots of meth smoke on people I was engaging in various sex acts with, can't say it was ever deliberate though, just happened to be smoking while doing whatever with them, have done things like blowing hits into someone's mouth while kissing though. Anyway, sounds kind of hot, what about blowing a hit up someone's pussy or ass though, would that have any actual effect? Or would it just be psychologically appealing, sort of like this.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:55
Silver Member

Yeah in hind sight that would have been the wiser move, but before the strobe we were taking turns hitting it while the other held the flame, taking turns laying on our backs and teasing back and forth lol Like I said you are right, for some reason watching that smoke leave that girls mouth while she was looking up at me and ok anyways lol sorry, it's just difficult when she's in the kitchen directly in front of you wearing nothing but some black fingerless gloves some leggings and a smile.
Sometimes, I think I'm ok with the fact I tried meth in the first place lol.
Old 14-02-2013, 23:56

34 y/o Male from Australia
collier3000 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I think this just makes you both more horny as a lot of the enjoyment of sex is all in the mind.

I am always suprised about how women dont like giving head, as a gay guy I love it. With gay sex it is a given that it will happen. Straight friends have told me girls often dont like doing it or they only get it on special occassions. A good clean cock is awesome, just dont get why women dont like it.
Old 15-02-2013, 02:47
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
j8Jr is a decent psychonaut.j8Jr is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

One night I got home from work early (7:30pm, gotta love the oil and gas industry) and hadn't let my girlfriend know I would be early (something I normally do so she can have supper ready once I get home and out of the shower). Once I got inside the apartment, I walked back to the master bedroom to find a barely open bathroom door and the sound of water filling the tub. Quietly got my laptop set up outside the bathroom with iTunes paused on the beginning of Frank Ocean's "Super Rich Kids".

Found my little macbook remote, got a candle lit and the bowl rolling. Took a monster rip and figured out the timing for what I was about to do.

Carefully set he pipe down, and then simultaneously flipped off the bathroom light and started the music on my laptop, max volume. Put the pipe in my mouth to start the bowl rolling with the candle and pushed the bathroom door open out of view from the tub. Got a monster of a cloud into me (the one that restarted the harps and horns in my skull), carefully set the pipe down, and walked in and pulled the shower curtain open. Brought the candle up to illuminate my huge grin and ready-to-make-you-splash-waterfalls eyes, then went down to my knees and kissed her, blowing the cloud into her lungs. It was big enough that her eyes went wide and she had to break off from the kiss because her lungs were completely full (she's pretty petite, 5 feet tall and 105 lbs).

After we both exhaled, I kissed her again, stripped my clothes off, and climbed into the bathtub with her (may have splashed quite a bit of water over the side). I sat behind her in the rub and kissed and massaged her to orgasm.
We hadn't said a word to each other yet, and she breaks the silence with "You're lucky I didn't have my pistol in here, my first thought was that you were a home intruder and I was ready to start firing blindly. Then I realized no one in this town but you listens to Frank Ocean."

Great fucking memory, easily one of my top five crystal experiences.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:04
Banned

Male from Earth
lookin4trips should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Wait, how does this pertain to meth-amphetamine at all? Are you talking about smoking meth, then blowing it on the genitals of another person really slow? I thought meth-amphetamine shouldn't stay in your lungs for too long, as it does crystallize in your lungs. Or is that anti-drug war propaganda?
Old 15-02-2013, 03:16
R.I.P.

Male from USA - Ohio
mr sic is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8%

^ I dont even know if you could consider it ( the ridiculous rumor aboot meth crystalizing in ones lungs) anti-drug propaganda, let alone anti-drug war propaganda. I think itsmuch more of a tweaker/spun paranoia thing,
Even the tiniest bit of knowlege about science/biology would tell you that its not physicly possible for smoke to crystalize in your lungs.
Old 16-02-2013, 13:50

Male from United States
Senang is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

done the smoke on cock thing (receiving). also reciprocated on her. I actually posted abt it but got no response. i actually got a mild high frm it, frm groin to stomach area. very nice
Old 23-02-2013, 01:30
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I find the needle very arousing, but that is off topic. I used to think the smoke was cool looking when exhaled in a good amount. The needle is sexual to me since it goes inside you and hits the spot. The tip is something I really like as it falls within my veins. Then there's the register and injecting.

Smoke was just cool and kick back to see. I miss that game in a way, but enjoy the IV rush too much now. The pipe is chll and fun for a while. I got bored after many long years and went to IV. Some do, some don't. Once you do, you will never continue smoking sense it interferes with the IV rush and high. It will also make you not want to smoke sense you're beyond high after the rush. I guess IV makes sense for the old tweakers that get bored of smoking. That, or they quit.
Old 23-02-2013, 16:41
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookin4trips View Post
I thought meth-amphetamine shouldn't stay in your lungs for too long, as it does crystallize in your lungs.

False. Methamphetamine does not crystalize in your lungs. If it's not completely cut then you must realize that you are inhaling a simple vapor. That and the fact that methamphetamine is water soluble. The vapor enters your lungs, your lungs extract a portion of the chemicals from the hit you took, and while in your lungs it is impossible for methamphetamine to "crack back" like it does in a pipe or like the resin in your stem. There is too much moisture in your lungs for the dope to re-crystalize, it simply gets inhaled (or a portion of it anyways) and gets deposited through the blood stream, piggy backing on the oxygen you breath in. The smoke you blow out (and yes this is a FACT) is pretty much wasted hit. The left over vapor isn't like cigarette smoke or weed smoke, because it's not smoke. The vapor you blow out simply was not able to be absorbed through the lungs, either because you took to big of a hit, or because your lungs just don't work fast enough.
Sorry not trying to be a dick by correcting you like that.
Just a little bit of education for the masses lol
Old 24-02-2013, 01:12

Male from United States
Alexander Supertramp should review received reputation comments.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dam, Boobears original post gave me one and I didn't have to blow any smoke on it.
Old 18-05-2013, 09:25

Male from United States
researcher80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Blowing vapor is definately hot. Two guy friends I know get way freaky, and heard that about 50% of ingested meth passes through body in urine, so they started pissing in each others asses after cumming in them, and swear that the rush is intense as a booty bump. The one guy said his boyfriend falls asleep right after it from the intense rush.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, meth and sex