Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 07-02-2013, 19:09

23 y/o Male from United States
SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
The BEST opioid enhancer

Ok now some of you are going to scold me for this because it can be dangerous, so let me first say that the "tip" I am about to give is incredibly dangerous, especially to any inexperienced or opiate-naive person. Do this with extreme caution!

Ok now I am one of those people who spend more money on cheap opiate potentiators that actually buying MORE of the opiate. some of the potentiation stacks I have tried included one or more of the following, dxm, antihistamines, loratidine, cimetidine, proglutemide, dlpa, quertecin, tonic water, grapefruit. Well anywho, we all are aware of those potentiators. But what I have discovered recently is more of an enhancer, because well, what you are adding to your opiate is indeed more opiates. There are dangers in combining drugs ESPECIALLY similar kinds of drugs (benzos & booze, coke & meth, etc) 2 + 2 = 10, we have all heard that before. But I cannot deny, I am forever in love. I had been picking up poppy seeds from my hometown market on days when I cannot find any pills, recently however I bought out the last of my guys pills. So for me and my gf, we only had 20mg of hydrocodone each, with moderate tolerance. So we were dissapointed, but I had the idea, if instead of potentiators, we just combine it with some poppy seed tea. So we did, and holy shit, if I didn't get more fucked up than I have been in YEARS! So we have ditched all but the dxm(mainly for the tolerance reduction), and started popping the dxm, waith 30 min, pop the pills, wait 10 min, drink the tea. And if you have a tolerance and are missing the kick, well look no further. This combo is fucking BOMB! Highly recommended to the experienced opiate lovers.
Old 07-02-2013, 19:14
Mercury Member

21 y/o Male from United States
Raol Duke needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: The BEST opioid enhancer

I bet it is! Your simply adding morphine and codeine to the hydro which sounds like a great combo. But yeah really be careful with that. Ive only done pods but i hear seeds will have widely varying alkaloid content which means one batch might be too much to be adding to the hydro. I suggest taking it slow with the tea instead of drinking it all at once on top of the hydro (which u may already do)
Old 07-02-2013, 20:57
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.Qualityplant really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5 Points: 1,074, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Nigella Seed oil is a safe and healthy supplement that many people (myself included) have experienced an enhancement of the opiate high
Old 07-02-2013, 21:25

35 y/o Female from United States
crazygypsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Dude, soma and percs are the perfect combo!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Why? this post adds nothing nor does it explain anything. one liners are frowned upon also.
And potentially fatal. Useless one liner
Old 07-02-2013, 21:45
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

This is not really considered a potentiator...just adding opiates to opioids really.

I would recommend sticking to potentiators instead of mixing these.

Post Quality Evaluations:
took the words out of my mouth, he is not "enhancing", he's only adding more opiates.

Share this on:

Tags
opium, poppy seeds