Old 05-02-2013, 02:48

Male from United States
Butt Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

Hey human people,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I don't have more than a couple of vic's (5/500mg) to offset my pain. I usually "plug" my pain killers by mixing a crushed up (or dissolved) pill w/a bit of water, sucking it up in a syringe (no needle obviously), and plugging it rectally. Most people say the bioavailabilty is nearly the same, but i've ALWAYS noticed a difference with plugging vs. oral (faster/stronger onset)... So i guess it is just personal preference at this point.
(also, it's worth noting i enjoy putting my penis into vagina's. So ease up on the gay jokes. If you're gay, f*ck yeah! We can high five later over equal rights for tax purposes. But i'm just here for info.)

Anyway, i'm getting off topic. I have a few questions involving the ability to potentiate/intesify what little of these pills i have left to maximize my pain relief. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE INFO! I've looked around and haven't found these questions answered. Please reply with answers to these specific questions:

1. If white grapefruit juice does in fact intensify hydro related pills, how much do i need to drink prior to taking and how long before?

2. Does it completely negate the white grapefruit juice i just drank for intensifying purposes if i RECTALLY take the pills as i described above?

3. With the small amount of hyrdocodone i will be getting over all out of these last two Vic's (10mg total)... is it worth it, and will i even notice a difference? ...or is this more so for stronger opiates?

THANKS SO MUCH, EVERYONE!

Butt Symphony added 62 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

anyone??

Last edited by Butt Symphony; 05-02-2013 at 02:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United States
Doctor Rockzo! is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Re: Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

1.Yes it does potentate the effects of hydrocodone. I would drink 16 oz. 10 minutes before taking the hydrocodone. I suggest getting a whole grapefruit and juicing it yourself. It seems to work a lot better,and is actually pretty damn good for you(While tasting pretty awesome.).
2. Unfortunately,since it would past the first metabolism,yes,it does negate the juice if you plug the pills.
3.What I would do,is either drink 16 oz. of juice,or juice a grapefruit,drink it 10 minutes beforehand, Take 30-60mgs of DXM 30 minutes beforehand(Great Potentator/Tolerance Reducer),and take 2-4 tums with the dose,orally.(increases how long it takes for the drug to digest=more drug actually in your system.) This should amplify the effects greatly(I mean 50-75% In my experience,if not greater)

With this you should be able to take only 2.5mg of Hydrocodone orally,and expierence ~5mg of hydrocodone effects. Unless you need more then the ~5mg for your pain relief,you should be good,and get up to four doses out of those two pills.

Hope you have a good day!

P.S.: Please don't say "anyone??" Only 60 minutes after starting a post,sometimes questions can linger for days,even weeks without response,and if you do that it just seems slightly rude,even though I do understand! Remember,be patient and take drugs AFTER the question is answered if possible!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - New York
Rastamon4200 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Re: Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

Yes grapefruit juice does intensify vicodin, and oxycodone. Ive had a great high with a 10mg percocet and a small bottle of grapefruit juice
Old 05-02-2013, 08:24

Male from United States
Butt Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rockzo! View Post

P.S.: Please don't say "anyone??" Only 60 minutes after starting a post,sometimes questions can linger for days,even weeks without response,and if you do that it just seems slightly rude,even though I do understand! Remember,be patient and take drugs AFTER the question is answered if possible!
Thanks for the more than informative reply, buddy! Much appreciated!

..and i'm laughing because i meant to write "anyone??" in my orginal post!.. so i fixed it as an edit (kind of like an "Anyone got any ideas?" was all i meant in my first time writing it)
and NOT an update, making it seem like "HEY! ANSWER ME!".
I can totally see how that looks in retrospect. and i meant no disrespect.

Thanks again guys! =)

Share this on:

Tags
anal drug use, grapefruit juice, hydrocodone, norco, opiate, oxycodone, plugging, potentiate, rectal administration, vicodin

» New Threads
Going into a parallel/imaginary.....
Last post by Cesareo
4 Replies, 41 Views
My Story with Loperamide Addiction
Last post by Feli
29 Replies, 23,031 Views
What's your Sixth Sense?
Last post by Hipsta
13 Replies, 586 Views
Drug Addicts Only! Loperamide...
Last post by Feli