Old 05-02-2013, 02:48

Male from United States
Butt Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

Hey human people,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I don't have more than a couple of vic's (5/500mg) to offset my pain. I usually "plug" my pain killers by mixing a crushed up (or dissolved) pill w/a bit of water, sucking it up in a syringe (no needle obviously), and plugging it rectally. Most people say the bioavailabilty is nearly the same, but i've ALWAYS noticed a difference with plugging vs. oral (faster/stronger onset)... So i guess it is just personal preference at this point.
(also, it's worth noting i enjoy putting my penis into vagina's. So ease up on the gay jokes. If you're gay, f*ck yeah! We can high five later over equal rights for tax purposes. But i'm just here for info.)

Anyway, i'm getting off topic. I have a few questions involving the ability to potentiate/intesify what little of these pills i have left to maximize my pain relief. PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE INFO! I've looked around and haven't found these questions answered. Please reply with answers to these specific questions:

1. If white grapefruit juice does in fact intensify hydro related pills, how much do i need to drink prior to taking and how long before?

2. Does it completely negate the white grapefruit juice i just drank for intensifying purposes if i RECTALLY take the pills as i described above?

3. With the small amount of hyrdocodone i will be getting over all out of these last two Vic's (10mg total)... is it worth it, and will i even notice a difference? ...or is this more so for stronger opiates?

THANKS SO MUCH, EVERYONE!

Butt Symphony added 62 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

anyone??

Last edited by Butt Symphony; 05-02-2013 at 02:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United States
Doctor Rockzo! is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Re: Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

1.Yes it does potentate the effects of hydrocodone. I would drink 16 oz. 10 minutes before taking the hydrocodone. I suggest getting a whole grapefruit and juicing it yourself. It seems to work a lot better,and is actually pretty damn good for you(While tasting pretty awesome.).
2. Unfortunately,since it would past the first metabolism,yes,it does negate the juice if you plug the pills.
3.What I would do,is either drink 16 oz. of juice,or juice a grapefruit,drink it 10 minutes beforehand, Take 30-60mgs of DXM 30 minutes beforehand(Great Potentator/Tolerance Reducer),and take 2-4 tums with the dose,orally.(increases how long it takes for the drug to digest=more drug actually in your system.) This should amplify the effects greatly(I mean 50-75% In my experience,if not greater)

With this you should be able to take only 2.5mg of Hydrocodone orally,and expierence ~5mg of hydrocodone effects. Unless you need more then the ~5mg for your pain relief,you should be good,and get up to four doses out of those two pills.

Hope you have a good day!

P.S.: Please don't say "anyone??" Only 60 minutes after starting a post,sometimes questions can linger for days,even weeks without response,and if you do that it just seems slightly rude,even though I do understand! Remember,be patient and take drugs AFTER the question is answered if possible!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - New York
Rastamon4200 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Re: Questions about drinking white grapefruite juice to intesify vicodin / hydro

Yes grapefruit juice does intensify vicodin, and oxycodone. Ive had a great high with a 10mg percocet and a small bottle of grapefruit juice
Old 05-02-2013, 08:24

Male from United States
Butt Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rockzo! View Post

P.S.: Please don't say "anyone??" Only 60 minutes after starting a post,sometimes questions can linger for days,even weeks without response,and if you do that it just seems slightly rude,even though I do understand! Remember,be patient and take drugs AFTER the question is answered if possible!
Thanks for the more than informative reply, buddy! Much appreciated!

..and i'm laughing because i meant to write "anyone??" in my orginal post!.. so i fixed it as an edit (kind of like an "Anyone got any ideas?" was all i meant in my first time writing it)
and NOT an update, making it seem like "HEY! ANSWER ME!".
I can totally see how that looks in retrospect. and i meant no disrespect.

Thanks again guys! =)

Share this on:

Tags
anal drug use, grapefruit juice, hydrocodone, norco, opiate, oxycodone, plugging, potentiate, rectal administration, vicodin

» New Threads
Help with alcohol withdrawal...
Last post by ~lostgurl~
87 Replies, 3,769 Views
Trying again
Last post by Nefret
17 Replies, 370 Views
Pounding Headache After Smoking...
Last post by We_Like_To_Experiment
11 Replies, 156 Views
Strongest Kratom Pills Without...
Last post by darksyntheticmatter